Building Superintendent Resume
Summary : Building Superintendent with plumbing, carpentry, and electrical experience. Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously with multi-worker crews. Detail-oriented with advanced problem solving abilities. Advanced knowledge of building codes and OSHA requirements.
Skills : HVAC.
- Established organization of daily maintenance issues for building Implemented preventive maintenance schedule for Boiler, plumbing, pest control.
- Walk building from top to bottom to ensure full function of property and no area is isolated from rest of building.
- Satisfaction rendered to daily repairs and shareholder issues are dealt in a professional matter and make sure they are within building guidelines and rules.
- Supervision of outside contractors, knowledge in building codes, dependable service for tenants and shareholders.
- Utilized computer for most effective record keeping of building documents.
- Made sure that offering the property a clean, safe and most comfortable building for its owners and residents are priority.
- Observed and learned from locksmiths, painters, elevator operators, fire alarms and handymen, as it was a daily business in this building.
Asst. Building Superintendent Resume
Summary : Building Superintendent with excellent people, leadership and mechanical skills, including plumbing. Outstanding listening, verbal communication and interpersonal skills to identify and resolve problems. Experience inspecting gas boilers, pumps and security systems, and also repairing boilers. Fixed issues with lighting fixtures, wall outlets, door locks, window balances, faucets, shower bodies, valves, flushometers, toilets and radiators, among other plumbing, heating and electrical issues.
Skills : light plumbing, electrical, apartment prep., building maintenance, painting, lawn and snow,tenant concerns, rent collection and deposits, etc.
- Communicate well with residents at a 60-unit condominium on behalf of this property management firm.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with contractors while supervising projects, small to large.
- Conduct inspections of boiler, pumps and security system, including ensuring all systems are current.
- Test smoke detectors and fire extinguishers to ensure they will function in an emergency.
- Demonstrate strong leadership while managing the building during a crisis such as fire, storm, power outage or shutdown due to a non-functioning elevator.
- Complete minor plumbing, heating and electrical repairs, and control the inventory of equipment.
- Work on a variety of outdoor landscaping functions, including trimming and planting trees.
- Prepare trash cans for collection by waste management organizations on a consistent basis.
Associate Building Superintendent Resume
Headline : 5+ years of successful residential building operations. Ability to interface exceptionally well with tenants, staff, boards of directors and management. Staff management experience with a history of hiring/firing, supervision and training. Credited with exceeding expectations in all aspects of work and gaining the respect of both staff and tenants. Strong service focus which has generated praise from clientele.
Skills : IN ADDITION Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Oversee all daily maintenance, renovation and alteration projects for 2 co-op buildings with 120 units.
- In charge of hiring, supervising, and training employees, managing weekly payroll and operating work order system.
- Serve as liaison with outside vendors/suppliers and directly supervise contractor and trade job performance to ensure effective and efficient completion of all projects.
- Oversee licensure, insurance and regulation compliance.
- Manage quality control and apartment inspections, effectively resolving emergencies with 24/7 availability.
- Ensure planned maintenance and property operation of all building equipment: boiler, domestic water pumps and water tank.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic fire protection codes and suppression systems.
- Perform monthly inspection of standpipe/sprinkler system.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Building Superintendent Resume
Summary : Expert knowledge of techniques, policies and procedures required for the successful management, maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds. Over 25 years experience in the construction trade industry.
Skills : Maintenance Management, Construction.
- Maintained 2 high rise residential buildings with a totaled of 214 units.
- Supervised a group of 10 technicians engaged in building maintenance to ensure the completion of assigned task.
- Planned and assigned work orders, supervised and participated in carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, masonry, mechanical work and grounds work.
- Supervised and participated in the operation, maintenance, and repairing of boilers and building air conditioning units.
- Instructed subordinates on proper work procedures, safety rules and procedures, use and care of equipment.
- Maintained effective working relationships with subordinates, tenants and tenant association, vendors, local government officials and the general public.
- Responded to questions and complaints, maintained open communication with superiors.
Bachelor Of Science
Building Superintendent III Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a full time Residential Superintendent (live-in) for your Upper East Side Cooperative. My goal is to become apart of a successful team and utilizing 15 years of building maintenance and customer service skills.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Email. Power Point. Assemble a complete computer. Install, configure, repair and restore a PC Software programs: Pascal, Cobol, Oracle, PenPal.
- Assisted in the development of preventative maintenance plans of the building.
- Performed duties as assigned such as electrical, plumbing, mechanical and general carpentry.
- Supervised the building maintenance staff.
- Performed inspections within the building to ensure proper maintenance and security.
- Coordinated building maintenance systems with contractors and supervisors.
- Took a hand in routine tasks, such as fixing leaky pipes, painting rooms, patching drywall, and fitting locks.
- Review exterior of building, coordinating clear walk ways and parking areas in the winter, mowing lawns in summer, attending to flower beds and ensuring all outside areas are free from litter.
- Ensured regular garbage removal and recycling pickup occurs in an efficient manner.
Certificate In Construction
Building Superintendent II Resume
Summary : Motivated Construction Manager highly effective at finding the best methods possible to complete exceptional construction projects. Strong knowledge of civil engineering principles and concepts.
Skills : Jouneyman Carpenter/Welder/Foreman.
- Building Superintendent Over saw Large and Small Retail Projects.
- Coordinated utility service providers according to project schedules.
- Obtained building and specialty permits from local jurisdictional agencies.
- Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
- Reported to the vice president of production on conformance with the contract schedule.
- Conducted all critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants and manufacturer's representatives.
- Digitally archived weekly progress and technical "Knowledge Base" photographs of all assigned projects.
- Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.
Associate Of Science
Building Superintendent I Resume
Objective : Conscientious and meticulous individual with an outstanding background in providing excellent mechanical skills. Willingness to learn and accept challenges in the workplace. Ability to work in a team setting, as well as on an individual basis.
Skills : Building Maintenance.
- Schedule employee's maintenance and grounds and oversaw repairs during events.
- Write repair orders and supervise staff, and follow up to make sure work is completed.
- Trained staff, safety regulations, and performance reviews.
- Managed contractors, receive bids and have worked performed to specifications.
- Calculated budget for yearly expenses and special projects (capital budget), working with department heads for smooth transitions and repair schedules.
- Controlled building metysis (air control) systems, free cooling, and ice rink.
- Responsible for exterior and interior building condition, paint, flooring, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical.
- Managed special requests for performers and quests.
Bachelors Of Science
Building Superintendent/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of substantial experience working in building maintenance. - Demonstrated proficiency in sheet rock and plaster, basic plumbing, basic electrical work, stripping and waxing floors, painting, and window cleaning. - Implemented various structure systems that improved business and residential quality.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Superintendent to four properties commercial and residential.
- Preform payroll duties, vacation schedule, work schedule, etc.
- Execute work duties with co-worker, and independently as needed.
- Assist building manger and preform the duties while building manger indisposed.
- Monitor and preform plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC and janitorial duties.
- Establish and maintain and excellent and professional working relation with colleagues, building manger, tenants and contractors, oversight and report construction work.
- Monitor, maintain and run: building boiler, pressure tank, gravity tank, freight, passenger elevator, and water pump and circulating pumps.
Building Superintendent/Technician Resume
Summary : Responsible Building Superintendent, proficient in management of personnel and coordination of maintenance and resolution of tenant issues. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. Four years experience as a Building manager, as well as ten years experience working at all levels of building maintenance.
Skills : MS Excel.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment.
Building Superintendent Resume
Summary : Building Superintendent position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Construction, MS Office.
- Supervised electrical, plumbing, mechanical and general carpentry works.
- Managed preventative maintenance program throughout building.
- Carried out repairs as necessary to maintain building.
- Maintained inspection logs for standpipe and other equipment.
- Provided a safe and adequate working environment for tenants and staff.
- Determined and responded to tenant's needs.
- Engaged external contractors for building maintenance.