Building Manager Resume
Headline : An ambitious and self motivated professional with exceptional research and qualitative abilities; a trustworthy Building Manager focused on maintaining and improving the building and community that I serve; a dedicated and very versatile professional capable of multitasking and adapting to the needs of the employer.
Skills : Contract Management, Purchasing, Asset Management.
- Responsible for integrating management and hospitality skills while ensuring the structural safety and damage repair aspects of each building that was assigned.
- Maintain maintenance logs, damage reports, and trouble call registry for issues.
- Responsible for purchasing repair items, tools, and manuals.
- Monitor contractor's performance on job assignments, conduct price analysis research.
- Typed, file, and extract information from many diverse sources.
- Provided excellent customer service while interacting with a diverse community.
- Repaired many areas within the buildings and ensured all major repairs were noted and called in for immediate work order.
Building Manager III Resume
Summary : Motivated team player with sixteen years of retail and distribution center Management experience. Expertise includes training and development, Leadership, full knowledge of all operations, safety, and protecting company assets.
Skills : All, Program Management.
- Developed conceptual plans and budgets for facilities projects to support fiscal decision-making.
- Coordinated with proponent groups and building committees to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Developed planning documents for initiation of projects to gain approval.
- Prepared requests for proposal and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate hiring architectural and construction management services.
- Monitored and reports on all phases of planning and construction.
- Coordinated all parties involved in the planning, design, and construction process.
- Developed and maintains facility project budgets.
- Conducted pre-construction conference, reviews bids, and recommends award of contract.
Business Management Systems
Building Manager II Resume
Headline : Vast knowledge and experience in scheduling, planning, marketing, and administrative duties for various institutions. Strong communication with executives and managers, effective methods in problem-solving, ability to handle various business accounts in a professional manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, R25, EMS Software, Event Coordination.
- Create and develop filing system for Section-8 and cooperative tenants.
- Prepare agendas and made any arrangement for future meetings.
- Complete and performed cooperative lotteries for potential new tenants.
- Perform all administrative duties and executed 450+ certified mail-outs weekly to tenants.
- Maintain all correspondences by scanning into tenant leases as well as filed paper trails.
- Vendor contact for maintenance of the three buildings.
- Review and organize tenant's credit reports for tenant applications.
- Inventory requirements for repairs within the units.
Bachelor Of Arts
Building Manager I Resume
Objective : Building Manager focused on information, safety and security management. Skilled in problem and conflict solving. Managed the information desk and events throughout the day. Managed and trained media technicians. Worked for Cadre Investigation Company before enlisting in the USMC.
Skills : More than twenty years of broad-based business experience.
- Supervised staff of 12 employees (concierge, security, maintenance and janitorial).
- Managed medical building to ensure all aspects of the building were maintained in accordance with all applicable building codes.
- Served as a point of contact for tenants regarding maintenance and security issues.
- Established relationships with construction companies to maintain order and adherence to building policies during the construction process.
- Implemented work order system to organize and track history of repairs for future troubleshooting, to monitor and schedule preventative maintenance and to track employee productivity.
- Coordinated quarterly luncheons for the tenants and management to preserve a positive relationship and ensure tenant needs and expectations are fully met.
- Managed parking voucher process to ensure appropriate tenant billing.
- Inspected building grounds to ensure appropriate maintenance.
3rd Shift Building Manager Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a growing company involved in the medical field that will provide me with an opportunity to use my experience for the benefit of the company and for my own professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Planning and Management, Office Management, Alzheimer's Care, Program Management.
- Manage the process of opening and closing the Centennial Student Union, a 209,000 square foot building.
- Responsible for room setups in accordance to reports and client's needs.
- Report to supervisors about incidents or happenings in the building.
- Communicate with clients prior to events to offer assistance and resolve complications.
- Model appropriate behavior and leadership to other student staff.
- Assist in supervision and training of student staff of 20-25 domestic and international students.
- Help enforce building practices, policies, and procedures.
- Work with student staff to achieve a high level of customer service.
BS In Social Work
Building Manager/Executive Assistant Resume
Headline : Seeking an employment opportunity that utilizes my 17 years of experience in the fields of property management and construction project coordination. I work to provide the best service to tenants and vendors alike by developing the relationships to maintain positive communication and associations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Arcgis, SAP, Oracle, SQL, Java, Eclipse.
- Building Manager for day to day activities in Class A building totaling 168,000 square feet.
- Assist with building renovation after full building tenant lease expiration.
- Dispatch daily tenant requests as well as the day to day activities engineering staff.
- Oversee contractors in the various aspects of Owner and Tenant related construction projects.
- Responsible for all proposals and requests for proposals for the annual budget.
- Produce an annual budget as well as assist Property Manager with budget preparation.
- Responsible for submitting invoices in the Nexus Accounting System and maintaining tenant billing for utilities, contractor work and miscellaneous tenant work.
- Responsible for liaison between tenant and upper management for high-security Government tenant and lease issues.
Senior Building Manager Resume
Summary : High energy, Results and focused bilingual lean management professional offering 17 years of progressive leadership experience. Transforms high-potential staff into outstanding leaders who demonstrate the creativity and savvy that is critical to financial and operational success. Manager on successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : Operation Management, Staff Development, Trilingual,.
- Report directly to operation manager; manage the daily planning and direction with 6 direct reports.
- Monitor sales trends and adjust labor accordingly.
- Enforce all lean manufacturing processes, principles, and maintenance, quality and safety issues.
- Facilitate s daily meeting related to new product development, and inventory.
- Monitor and analyzed monthly P&L reports, and schedule events to improve our bottom line.
- Task and achievements: Mastered the intricacies of the process flow within each department.
- Assessed and trained personnel for promotion to cross-functional operations.
- Developed and implemented data-based solutions in a timely manner.
Junior Building Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified, dedicated, experienced warehouse worker, with over 10 years of warehouse experience and technical skills. Energetic, detail-oriented, committed to going the extra mile by working late or until the work is completed.
Skills : Excellent project management and negotiation skills.
- Responsible for all daily operations of 293 unit condominium, including direct relations with unit owners, Board of Directors, contractors and property management company.
- Scheduled general operations as well as preventive maintenance.
- General input on operating budgets and reserve expenditures.
- Reviewed all proposals submitted by contractors in preparation for submittal to the board.
- Prepared payrolls, invoices and monitored inventory control.
- Oversaw management of repair and replacement projects.
- Supervised 11 employees, including engineering, maintenance, and office and receptionist staff.
Assistant Building Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company that will allow me to fully utilize my professional business skills to contribute to a greater office efficiency, productivity, and growth.
Skills : Highly Motivated, Team Player, Detail Oriented, Excellent.
- Oversee daily building operations including events, room and equipment set-ups, building safety, equipment maintenance, greet and answer questions from clients.
- Touring the building and handling problems according to policies and procedures.
- Log and record all pertinent events and situation occurring while on shift in daily report.
- Work closely with UNM police to maintain a safe environment.
- Open and close the building in a timely fashion.
- Document and report all building maintenance, safety and staff problems to the associate director.
- Monitor building equipment inventory and other building assets.
- Oversee and supervise event technicians, and AV technicians' performance.
Building Manager Lead Resume
Headline : Strive for quality work produced with efficiency and high morale. I have high expectations and standards, and I am fair and compassionate without compromising these principles.
Skills : Good communication and customer service skills.
- Managed all tenant relations, and capital projects.
- Supervised and lead local office staff including offsite Engineers.
- Created and managed annual operating budgets, and monthly variance reports.
- Monitored rent collection and managed proper collection procedure.
- Managed, planed, and coordinated activities in regards to operation, repair, and maintenance of the properties.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new employees.
- Acted as a liaison between the owners of the properties and tenants with a focus on providing excellent customer service which resulted in attracting new tenants and retaining current ones.
Building Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : An effective leader, capable of enlisting support of team members to achieve a common goal who is looking to continue gaining experience in the hospitality industry. Creative, resourceful, and adaptable to changing circumstances and priorities.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Quickbooks, ADP.
- Communicate with other professional staff in the University commons on needed improvements pertaining to the building.
- Work as a team member with a team of other individuals to be able to complete event setup tasks within the building.
- Critically think through issues that might arise, pertaining to the setting up of events within the building.
- Formulate a plan by prioritizing my work based on what events area high priority vs.
- Process information through an event management system and use that information to set up events and complete daily tasks.
- Make problem solving decisions based on customers' needs to provide the best customer service as possible.
- Set up a vast array of technical equipment including laptops, projectors, sound systems, and electrically devices on a daily basis.
Building Manager Resume
Objective : Apartment building managers are the intermediaries between tenants and the apartment owners. Besides being responsible for the apartment building and overseeing daily operations in the premises, the apartment building managers also train and oversee workers and on-site employees.
Skills : Microsoft, MS Excel.
- Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory.
- Successfully led key projects which resulted in a positive outcome.
- Generated and distributed daily reports and order acknowledgments to appropriate personnel.
- Developed rapport with the customer base by handling difficult issues with professionalism.
- Resolved customer questions, issues and complaints.
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Addressed negative customer feedback immediately.
High School Diploma