Retail Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Secure a Brand Marketing leadership role within a globally recognized entertainment media powerhouse allowing to utilize transferable skills, create close internal bonds, build external client groups & foster the company's continued financial success & growth.
Skills : Contract License Review, Brand Marketing, Event Production, Sponsorship, Retail Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Team Leadership.
- Developed grassroots initiatives with an emphasis on core business values.
- Enhanced customer experience with proven loyalty programs resulting in 23% profit revenue average over 4 years.
- Instructed 5 direct reports on customer sales strategy.
- Sourced, managed and collaborated with soft and hard goods brands creating fully integrated marketing campaigns increasing cross promotion visibility.
- Built retail identity within the action sports, street art, music and lifestyle community.
- Deliverables: N.E.R.D (MTV Buzzworthy '09)- Hosted 3 hour "pop up" performance with Universal/Interscope and MTV.
- Spearheaded with label A&R label to secure "Seeing Sounds" CD/autograph signing, permits and security to oversee crowd of over 800 in attendance.
Bachelor Of Communications
Sr. Retail Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain an entry to middle level marketing and/or advertising position. Identified and executed strategic brand partnership opportunities for in-store events to drive traffic, drive conversion and retain existing customers.
Skills : Marketing Strategy,Brand Management, Strategic Planning, Digital Marketing, Project Management.
- Responsible for driving additional traffic to the store through in- store signage, website communication, public relations, seminar execution, social media postings, in-store product demonstrations and sponsorships.
- Contributed to the store profitability and increased store traffic by developing and executing retail marketing plans.
- Secured media interviews by generating effective press releases.
- Responsible for identifying key individuals for local pro-staff positions.
- Invited to corporate to assist in planning a piolet marketing/advertising plan to promote the Wildlife Land Management program.
- Compiled and distributed marketing plans for the district Marketing team.
- Contributed to a positive customer shopping experience by developing, planning and executing in-store season appropriate seminars and demonstrations.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Retail Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Marketing strategist with strong industry expertise in sales forecasting, developing and executing integrated marketing plans, managing P&L, stock and sales and open-to-buy, conducting business analyses, and account management.
Skills : Marketing, Marketing Communications, Strategy, Planning.
- Implemented and analyzed promotional marketing initiatives for retail and restaurant divisions of the high-end Tommy Bahama brand.
- Developed annual marketing plans, including budgets and implementation plans, and presented plans at store managers' conference.
- Coordinated all aspects of launch parties, grand openings and store anniversary events, leveraging media contacts to maximize value-added components.
- Analyzed results of events and promotions and provided recommendations for following seasons.
- Supervised and mentored two marketing team members, managed sponsorship requests and served as company spokesperson for Northwest TV spots.
- Generated over $150K in sales during a weekend event in Las Vegas by creating a Big Smoke Las Vegas bounceback offer to drive traffic from event to stores.
- Executed highly-successful promotional event at BOA Steakhouse in Las Vegas during the MAGIC tradeshow.
Retail Marketing Manager III Resume
Headline : Stanford MBA, career marketing leader who loves the challenge of creating sales and profit-growing building programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, Quickbooks.
- Managed all tiers of dealer build-outs from License stores to concept shops.
- Worked with vendors (internal and external), dealers and reps to ensure relevancy and brand consistency.
- Verified success and assess potential updates and renovations.
- Developed and delivered dealer window campaigns, clinic kits, and promo items globally.
- Verified that all materials are consistent with the current brand stories and are of the highest-quality, cost effectiveness, relevant to each market and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Managed the budget, timelines, design, prototypes, production, distribution, in-store layout, analysis of successes and failures.
- Demonstrated expertise in market analysis and data management.
Retail Marketing Manager II Resume
Headline : Results-oriented marketer with proven success in planning and driving complex initiatives from start to finish that exceed desired goals of demand generation, customer acquisition, retention, and profitability. A creative and respected leader with solid track record of managing hi-performance teams who deliver knowledge tools (channel brand awareness, competitive data, and product knowledge) to keep the sales team consistently prepared.
Skills : Field Marketing Client Relations Strategic Planning & Analysis Brand Management.
- Created and managed retail and B2B customer acquisition programs.
- Managed and participated in tradeshows and partner events.
- Established and maintained exceptional vendor, distributor, creative agency and retailer relationships.
- Managed sales and marketing budgets of $2mil.
- Supervised 1 direct report and oversaw team of 3.
- Promoted to Senior Retail Marketing Manager.
- Developed specialized retailer exclusivity promo that provided 4 weeks of exclusive sales.
B.S. In Marketing
Retail Marketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Obtain a position with a successful, reputable company where can utilize expertise in customer service and people skills.
Skills : License Master Aesthetician , Certified Laser Tech. , Trained Electrolysis.
- Promoted to this position to guide the core market strategy as an account manager where I gave strong sales presentations, managed operations and supervised 32 retail merchandisers in four states.
- Required substantial reporting and planning in order to develop strategies that support sales programs, promotional campaigns and program roll-outs.
- Worked with Professional Oral Health representatives to educate dental professionals on science and product knowledge beneficial to patient needs.
- Successfully planned and orchestrated four "Retail Field Adventures" with Corporate Category and Global Category leadership management personnel to showcase our divisions' capability in delivering strong results and established our competitive advantage in the market place.
- Successfully assumed responsibility for two additional regions after a company downsizing initiative.
- Worked with dental team to enable the growth of P&G recommendations and incremental business.
- Promoted based on sales performance and positive business relationships with Costco, BJ's, WalMart, Target and Salon Professional.
Assistant Retail Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : A seasoned marketing professional in the consumer electronics industry with a passion for delivering innovative shopper experiences. Best-in-class results in merchandising and execution, budget management, enterprise sales tools development, and brand strategy. Proven skills in building collaborative relationships with external and internal partners. A rare left and right brain thinker.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Marketing.
- Developed and championed best-in-class online and in-store consumer electronic shopping experiences that drove conversion of shoppers to HP buyers.
- Elevated HP's brand equity through the development of account specific merchandising strategies based on interaction with real world customers (insights).
- Planned workflow, drove projects schedules, and juggled multiple projects at the same time through effective prioritization and thorough attention to detail and communication across internal teams and stakeholders.
- Led revolutionary redesign of HP merchandising to include the use of LCD screens and videos.
- Resulted in an increase in customer interaction up to 10 times over traditional displays.
- Considered Best-In-Class in its category; delivering high sales lift, prominent HP Brand equity, and a 30% positive return on investment.
- Successfully sold in the HP Branded Printer Showcase to Staples Considered Best-In-Class in its category; delivering high sales lift, prominent HP Brand equity, and a 30% positive return on investment.
- Delivered on a >85% retail execution compliance, as well as a 10% reduction in creative and fulfillment costs.
Associate Retail Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Over nineteen years experience in marketing, sales, management, advertising, customer service, branding, promotions, merchandising, consumer research and website design.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Sales, Promotion, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Marketing.
- Managed the design, production and budget of all national Point of Sale materials including posters, stand-ups, counter cards and bin cards.
- Oversaw national merchandising/advertising and interact with vendors for Sales and Marketing Department.
- Initiated and maintained relationships with 2,500 primary national retail accounts to optimize price and positioning of MCA product.
- Implemented and supervised the Retail Strike Force, a group designed to collect research information and market conditions used to direct the marketing efforts of MCA Records.
- Advised and assisted Regional Sales Directors, Universal Distribution, and Country Specialists on national/regional contests and campaigns.
- Voted #1 point of sale merchandise three years in a row by Universal Distribution which handles 47 other record labels.
- Generated over $135,000 in annual savings by implementing a mandatory two bid minimum in the production department on all Point of Sale materials.
- Utilized the Retail Strike Force, flyers, contests and a quarterly newsletter to insure high visibility for MCA-DECCA artists at the national retail level.
Assistant Retail Marketing Manager I Resume
Summary : To invest my skills, passion and experience to enable and guide a company team to new heights and an exciting, fun, positive and profitable direction. An environment that loves to foster and embrace solid creativity that allows green-light thinking and discussion to be boiled down to realistic, budget conscious and innovative strategies to the marketplace.
Skills : MS Office Suite Proficient With PC And Smart Phone . SalesForce CRM Knowledgeable. Skilled In Remote Work Environments.
- Managed retail launch in EMEA, including package creation and localization, manufacturing setup, and overall support for financial establishment.
- Led all efforts in company's first RFP process for global packaging production yielding increased efficiencies and overall reduction in COGS.
- Trained 60+ office managers and senior management members on data management system.
- Captured 3,000 new e-mail contacts to raise awareness of restaurant division by introducing an "Invite a Friend" program to all restaurant locations.
- Coordinated communication between the field sales team (40 reps) and our internal marketing department.
- Created a team atmosphere dedicated to assisting representatives in the field and closing sales.
- Contributed to Cabela's community outreach presence and ensure Cabela's brand and image are upheld through community outreach efforts.
Bachelor Of Science
Retail Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Marketing professional with over 25 years experience in Account Management, with an emphasis in Retail Marketing, who understands the need for marketing dollars to equate to sales revenue. Highlights National Brand Marketing Experience: AXE, Kraft, Music, Movie, Video Game, & Apparel Background Microsoft, KIA, & Red Bull Marketing plans implemented in an array of formats; Soundscan, NPD & Billboard reporting skills web, printed, display, & T.
Skills : Qualifications include accomplished sales, PR, and.
- Managed promotional budget including month end and reconciliation and forecasting and contribute to the ROI analysis for each major store event.
- Created marketing plans for new store openings to drive traffic, build brand awareness in partnership with PR and sales team.
- Successfully saved over $80M in production costs, providing increased media & digital sales and new Sauce patrons by 35%.
- Managed promotional calendar and communicate updates and changes to all impacted business partners.
- Developed and executed tests to determine most optimal media mixes and promotions.
- Analyzed circular distribution by store and market optimizing by primary, secondary and tertiary zip code.
- Planed short-duration events and hold meetings to review details and execution with impacted business partners.
- Ensured last-minute additions are included so all teams have the information needed to flawlessly execute for the customer.