Lead Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Thirteen years of engineering, materials and project management experience: - Procurement - Logistics - Inventory Management - Project Management - Labor Plan Development - Cost Estimating - Long Range Forecasting - Risk Analysis & Mitigation - Process Improvement.
Skills : Project Management, Estimating.
- Led systems engineering tasks for government Acquisition Category III programs.
- Negotiated user requirements, project planning, and schedules in a Joint Service community.
- Developed documents (e.g.Performance Specification, Description for Purchase) with program team and customers that identified specific technical or engineering requirements to ensure the right product is delivered to the customer.
- Wrote systems engineering plans as a roadmap to the design, development, fabrication, and sustainment of systems.
- Spearheaded the development of mature and consistent processes to track user requirements and manage technical baselines and risk.
- Created and maintained a requirements traceability matrix to track the development and verification of systems and to identify gaps for future projects.
- Worked with the Program Manager and Contracting Officer to assess proposals and develop or modify contracts.
Sr. Lead Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Project management expert with almost a decade long of hard-earned experience in leading technical teams and managing large scale technology projects. Achieving timely completion within budget and up to customer satisfaction is a thoroughly-tested specialty.
Skills : Leadership, Project Management, Cross-Functional Team.
- Planned, managed and executed 8 projects valued at $340M across 25 critical oil facilities by leading cross-functional & multi-national teams of up to 10 engineers to provide technology transformations, IT systems, data networks, communication facilities and step-change operational improvements.
- Collaborated with extended teams from 4 engineering firms and 5 construction companies to execute engineering and construction work under several projects.
- Developed and implemented project management plans to define, monitor and control project scope, budget, schedule, quality, safety, procurement, human resources, contracts and project closing & handover.
- Developed 4 project proposals by gathering and analyzing end user requirements; obtained stakeholders' buy-in by developing preliminary engineering documents and cost estimates.
- Mentored and trained 4 project engineers by developing and implementing training plans.
- Avoided $200K in extra project cost by performing a feasibility analysis on data network upgrades at 5 facilities; developed a recommendation report that gained management endorsement.
- Ensured and maintained clients' continuous trust and satisfaction by regularly developing and presenting project status reports and forward plans to clients' senior management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Created a cross-functional communication matrix that gathered and tracked stakeholders' queries, challenges and resolutions; which improved stakeholder engagement and participation in communication meetings by 200%.
Jr. Lead Project Engineer Resume
Objective : A high energy leader with extensive sales and engineering experience in successfully bringing new products to market. Able to convert defined objectives into tangible, measurable results. Managed mechanical, electrical, and computer/software groups for project objectives. Hands-on professional who establishes strong interpersonal working relationships.
Skills : Project Development, Project Coordination, Engineering, Business Analysis.
- Directed new production line development and planning.
- Responsible for the overall line layout, production space optimization, and infrastructure requirements.
- Stacked Panel Element Unloader project developer.
- Handled +25,000 parts prior to production acceptance without electrical or software changes.
- Developed tests, equipment specifications, and acceptance criteria for a new generation of air filter elements.
- Authored FMEAs (design & process) for new and existing equipment.
- Documented of operational level incident service request management workflow.
Lead Project Engineer I Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time engineering position in product development and design, will interact with key suppliers, lead coordination between internal organizations, lead execution of program activities, and participate in the development of new business.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible of managing capital appropriation projects ($10 million per year) to support expansion, maintenance, and replacement in a major petrochemical manufacturing facility.
- Led groups of five (5) degreed engineers to develop scopes, prepare cost estimates, perform detail engineering, and provide construction of capital facilities.
- Prepared project execution plans.
- Provided process design comments covering the following subjects: Front End Loading, Constructability, etc.
- Provided cost estimating comments covering the following subjects: Piping, Insulation, Structural Steel, Paint, Concrete, Excavation, etc.
- Prepared detailed project schedules.
- Coordinated detailed design activities and review drawings.
- Coordinated material procurement activities.
- Prepared job specifications for obtaining bids from contractors.
Lead Project Engineer II Resume
Headline : Senior Level Project Engineer with over 10 years of mechanical and subsea engineering experience in manufacturing environments. Possessing the ability to conceptually design added functionality and serviceability into products with an emphasis on material and manufacturing process savings. Excellent communication and leadership skills with a proven ability to work with all levels of customers and staff.
Skills : TeamCenter Engineering, Autocad, Pro/Engineer Wildfire 5.0.
- Ensured requirements and objectives of subsea manifold and pipeline tie-in system production projects are met by developing, reviewing, and approving project specifications, design analysis, and documentation.
- Detailed knowledge of API 6A, 16A, 17D, ASME B31.8, other subsea industry standards.
- Led global quality control initiative by organizing a team to create and implement Standard Product Line Specifications, resulting in zero defect capable process with 20% PE hour cost savings.
- Successfully developed product line weld qualification test procedure for pipeline closure welds subject to fatigue sensitive environments.
- Trained and developed staff through mentorship of engineers in company rotational program.
- Effectively planned, managed, and executed all engineering activities for two +$100M projects simultaneously from conceptual design through completion.
- Developed and implemented product structural design guidelines by incorporating lessons learned through collaborative efforts with engineering team, utilizing lean manufacturing principles.
- Achieved Teamcenter approval authorization for all engineering drawings and documentation.
- Successfully managed all off-site fabrication and testing activities of subsea equipment as project fabrication lead.
Lead Project Engineer III Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience in the field of Mechanical & Electrical engineering as a lead Project Engineer. Over 3 years of Caterpillar onsite experience in Electrical Wiring Harness, Progress Rail and Commercial Industrial Engines Group. 3+ years of working experience in supporting Lab builds Pilot, Proto and Production solutions.
Skills : APQP, PPAP, Management.
- Assigned work to team members.
- Planed, coordinate and prioritize the activities associated with successful completion of projects.
- Developed designs and time schedules to meet goals from established parameters.
- Reviewed existing engineering, functional, and data specifications as required.
- Driven the project team on design requirements, cost, schedule, and to negotiate and manage resources with the appropriate functional teams to assure they meet project requirements.
- Religiously followed ISO process for project execution.
- Directly supervised team including career planning, setting goals and objectives, completing performance reviews, and other supervisory activities as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintain Project Metrics and updating when needed.
Asst. Lead Project Engineer Resume
Objective : Project Engineer responsibilities include full technical support for one or more customer systems. Project Engineer will be accountable to provide technical solutions to enhance PAs ability to deliver quality services on time, within budget, and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skills : STAAD, RAM Elements, AutoCAD, MAT3D, MathCad, WORD, Excel.
- Established a logistics center, for the handling of Polymers for the Chinese Market.
- Led the vendor and equipment selection process.
- Led the systematic studies, from FEED, to model reviews, to Hazops.
- Conducted FAT's & SAT's (Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests) for all materials handling equipment.
- Provided Company representation in monitoring and coordinating the site activities of EPCC Contractor and sub-contractors.
- Monitored and reported on the construction activities, progress, and areas of concern, and mitigating actions.
- Developed, tested and implemented solutions for active directory infrastructure.
Associate Lead Project Engineer Resume
Headline : Versatile engineering leader with demonstrated success guiding projects from conceptualization through design, build and test. Ten years' of experience in mechanical engineering and project management, spanning the aerospace and defense industries. Extensive background in systems development in a rapid prototyping and R&D environment.
Skills : Catia V5, Enovia LCA, Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks.
- Actively managed project schedule and budget for all hardware design, build and test efforts.
- Led cost savings initiative resulting in program savings in excess of $2.4 million through Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) improvements along with internal research and development (IRAD) studies.
- Planned work breakdown structure (WBS) and scope of work for all program hardware activities.
- Provided weekly status briefings to Program Manager and Chief Engineer on project status and risk items.
- Managed supplier network, including internal and external vendors.
- Supported program management and business development group in new business capture as a member of the proposal and strategy team.
- Handled operational level incident management, service requests, problem management outage management.
Lead Project Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : To find full-time employment with a company that can utilize skills and background to bring innovative products to market.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management.
- Managed development of ultrasonic medical devices used to measure & image the eye.
- Designed, programmed & tested novel algorithms to ensure accuracy of biometric measurements.
- Developed medical device applications using C#, C++ and .NET that acquired biometric measurements and images and stored them in a relational database (SQL Server).
- Established relationships with doctors & key opinion leaders (domestically and internationally).
- Used their input to establish product requirements & perform clinical testing.
- Performed FMEA and Risk Analysis activities for class II medical devices.
- Established a database system for tracking the failure modes of medical devices.
- Used the results to identify risks & improve product reliability.
- Regulatory Maintained Quality System & performed all regulatory duties required to maintain ISO 13485 and FDA compliance.
Lead Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Project Engineer or Project Manager, preferably on very large capital projects that involve modularization, but able to work in any area of Project Management. Willing to travel domestically and/or overseas, relocate from Houston temporarily for a US domestic assignment, and/or accept a foreign assignment on an ex-pat basis only. Some restrictions on location apply.
Skills : Project Management, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Proposals, Testing.
- Coordinates and executes the concept, design, manufacturing, and installation of various automated assembly and manufacturing machines, fixtures and equipment for the testing and production of hardware components for the automotive industry.
- Trouble-shoots equipment for problems and improvements for cost reduction, and increased efficiency.
- Responsible for the design, enlisting outside engineering, and facilitated the building of work-cell equipment for producing the side door hinges for a GM Mini-Van at a savings of over $180,000 under the allocated budget and ahead of schedule for this project.
- Responsible for the design and building of special machines to assemble seat adjusters for the Mercedes Sport Utility Vehicle.
- Completes within the scheduled time and savings of over $210,000 under the allocated budget.
- Supervises departmental activities, machine designers, and contract engineering people.
- Delegates the workload and directed the trouble-shooting, updating / modifying of existing equipment and the installation of new equipment.
- Coordinates the design of electrical circuits and pneumatic/hydraulic systems as required.