Financial Assistant Resume
Objective : Seek an organization that I can excel in and be rewarded for using my soft and hard skills. Bilingual Neatly organized Efficient and Multi-tasked Oriented Responsible & Dependable Effective in decision making situations Data Entry & Ten Key Recruiting & Advising Computer Software Contracts & Deals Warranties Skills & Attributes.
Skills : Business Accounting.
- Analyzed financial information and produced robust financial reports for clinical accounts.
- Monitored accounts to ensure spending stayed within budget and all discrepancies were reconciled immediately.
- Assisted Financial Analyst in grant's account management which included ensuring fellows, residents and lab technicians stayed within their allotted budgets and spent down grants as per their received awards.
- Streamlined journal voucher submittals, purchasing, expense reimbursement, travel reimbursement, petty cash reimbursements, processing of invoices and deposits, cutting processing time in half.
- Oversaw spending on corporate credit cards, monitoring for fraudulent activity, collecting all backup documentation from cardholders, and allocating charges to appropriate accounts before monthly deadline.
- Produced an inventory of IT and telecom assets, updating existing assets and removing outdates or unused items, saving the department tens of thousands of dollars annually.
- Maintained constant contact with New York Presbyterian and Weill Cornell Medical College Finance contacts to ensure a speedy processing of department paperwork, deposits, checks and account transfers.
- Closing open POs, making sure all expenses are accounted for at fiscal year-end.
Senior Financial Assistant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Financial Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : FIMS, Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Manage and perform all accounting services for Community Foundation endowments, assuring timely payments to beneficiaries.
- Manage and document all accounting functions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards (FASB compliant).
- Manage and perform all required financial services including payroll, required filings and management reports in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly payments and accounting for the regular operating activity against approved budgets.
- Maintain, balance and rebalance and prepare financial statements as required for the Board and Investment Committee.
- Prepare all financial information for independent audit annually, and work with auditors to assure timely and accurate completion.
- Assist with the smooth operation and maintenance of the facility and office technology in accordance with Community Foundation goals.
- Manage information systems including maintaining records, processing complex documents and compiling reports.
Associate In Accounting
Junior Financial Assistant Resume
Headline : Quantitative Finance candidate with a background in statistics and mathematics. Seeking a position in financial analysis or quantitative management. Strengths include problem solving, self-motivation, and the ability to easily adapt to new work situations and technology. Excellent team worker.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Accounting, Accounts Receivable.
- Oversee day-to-day functioning of accounts receivable to ensure compliance with program and regulatory requirements, policies, and business objectives.
- Responsible for the month end reconciliation of A/R module to general ledger.
- Review balance sheet accounts monthly and reconcile as assigned; Ensure accurate and timely month end and year end close.
- Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Responsible for the posting of payments received and monitor balances due from customers; Manage receivables balances and collect on balances that are not current.
- Update and reconcile daily bank statements from JP Morgan Chase; Track all money received and prepare deposits.
- Monitor submittal of weekly and monthly billings to customers; Oversee auditing and submittal of temp service invoices; Research and analyze accounts, generate a weekly aging report, assist with month-end closing.
Associates In Accounting
Financial Assistant II Resume
Objective : As a Financial Professional with 10 + years of analytical finance and accounting experience, I have successfully developed reporting processes and enhanced reporting functions by identifying anomalies, building customized reports, and monitoring program / project performance to identify risks while providing a mechanism for tracking expenses against activities. I have developed training programs and to refine processes to make results clearer and more accurate and look forward to continuing to work on complex financial reporting needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Analysis, Marketing, Spss, SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics.
- Worked on Implementation team for Oracle Beta System, completed performance testing identifying defects and recommending improvements prior to implementation.
- Primary focus on Project Costs, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Expenses, Subcontract agreements, Purchase Order Agreements, material delivery schedules and strategic sourcing for high priority at risk items.
- Developed enhanced tracking program for retirements, new purchases, and refurbishments of capital assets.
- Respond to disciplinary items and complete performance reviews for interns and administrative staff.
- Review charging activities, established and assured compliance with Internal MasterCard Usage Policies.
- Activity participated in Subcontractor selection process to assure compliance with base level Health & Safety Rates, financial goals, & project timelines.
- Working with Program Managers to maintain and update project schedules is Microsoft Project or Primavera Software.
Financial Assistant III Resume
Objective : Acquire a challenging position within an established and successful business where I can utilize my education and experience and learn and grow with the company.
Skills : MS Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook Administrative.
- Managed all College funds to include general fund budgets, auxiliaries, gifts, plant funds, and endowments.
- Utilized Excel to create spreadsheets to track expenditures and give up-to-date balances of each fund.
- Processed purchase orders, budget entries, journal entries, and cash transfers by entering data into PeopleSoft financial system.
- Made recommendations on College financial matters to include budget projections and requests for funding.
- Developed financial presentations using Excel and PowerPoint for senior management.
- Composed correspondence, memos, forms, meeting minutes, and reports using Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Procurement of office/instructional supplies and services using PeopleSoft purchasing system or procurement card.
- Paid vendors, employees, or students by filling out payment vouchers, travel vouchers, petty cash vouchers, etc.
Financial Assistant I Resume
Summary : To secure a position in a successful organization where I can utilize my administrative, finance and customer service skills.
Skills : Bilingual In English And Spanish.
- Report to the Department Business Manager to set up and maintain all research and department accounts.
- Track financial transactions including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, check requests and other related debits or credits using ARC financial system.
- Bill items from department stockroom, contract accounts, and recovery of user costs for phones, postage, fax, copying, and petty cash and reconcile all accounts on financial statements.
- Work with Director of Financial and Administrative Services in following through on any discrepancies found on statements.
- Work with Business Manager to prepare departmental payroll and graduate tuition fees.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial account reports and supporting documents to faculty and administrative staff.
- Manage petty cash fund for department and perform other related duties as required.
Bachelor Of Arts
Personal Financial Assistant Resume
Objective : A challenging position providing learning and growth opportunities that will allow me to use my exceptional skills and experience to contribute to the overall success of a company.
Skills : Microsoft, indesign, Photoshop.
- Report directly to CFO and provide clerical assistance as needed.
- Using computer, update weekly financial spreadsheets in Excel to reconcile incoming monies to oversee the flow of cash/credit cards from internal and external sources.
- Regularly advise management of discrepancies with weekly Attendance Enterprise payroll processing and resolves issues in accordance with established procedures.
- Support payroll department with weekly attendance data entry, serving as primary backup.
- Assist accounts payable department weekly using mainframe to key in invoices for payment, reconcile payments and process checks for mailing.
- Interface with Studio owners as needed to monitor current exemption certificate status.
- Distribute monthly financial statements to all department heads.
- Purchase materials/supplies for the internal use of organization.
Financial Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To continue obtaining a dynamic and detailed orientated profession; as a civil service professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Coordinate with administrative and medical staff to ensure compliance with the HIPPA policies and regulations of the clinic.
- Processing debits to accounts through purchase order request to accounts payable, potential encumbrances; or any credits through NU receipts for deposits or journal Entries.
- Responsible for submitting monthly billing reports to central budget office.
- Maintained special bills list for customer account, Post payments in to Medi-soft (a software program used to invoice, run statements and apply payments to patient accounts).
- Distribution of monthly patient statements.
- Monitor the expense and income activity of all accounts assigned.
- Ensuring spending coincides with grant and school regulations.
- Maintaining records of funding distributed by National Institute of Health and private donors.
A.A.S In Human Services
Financial Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time position with the potential for advancement where I can utilize my current skills, acquire new skills, grow professionally. Seeking opportunity to become a member of a highly productive team.
Skills : Excel modeling, Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Perform customer service and financial duties for the organization.
- Include ticket sales, balancing financial registers, customer relations, preparing reports and financial data, while establishing strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Tracked and maintained balances on multiple capital project accounts.
- Provide informative and friendly customer service to Atlanta Braves customers.
- Answer questions, comments and concerns as it pertains to information about the Atlanta Braves.
- Responsible for verifying individual ticket seller's registers are properly balanced.
- Managed accounts payable processing, coding and inputting, check processing, mailing, and filing.
- Safely deliver cash, coupons, and special sales items of each ticket seller to the bank at end of day.
Financial Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time position in a major company with long-term career potential for advancement and growth.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Negotiation, SAP, 5S, Kaizen, Production Costs Report, Presentation Skills.
- Financial Assistant Graybar Electric Co.
- Maintained appropriate control procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP and company ploicies.
- Oversaw and assisted in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes.
- Acted as a resource providing guidance to District and Brach management.
- Originated company journal entries using accepted general ledger entry techniques.
- Analyzed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting reports.
- Analyzed general ledger accounts and other accounting details and provided information to management on profitability and other facets of operations.
- Prepared and assisted in the preparation of the annual budget in conjunction with District and Corporate management.
Financial Assistant Lead Resume
Objective : A versatile, highly motivated individual who has diverse experience in business, communication and customer relations. Excellent people skills and extreme reliability combined with an exceptional and efficient work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Accounting, Accounts Receivable.
- Typically uses a variety of computer software and systems to perform duties.
- Normally performs tasks with work priorities and general instructions provided by the supervisor.
- Exercises judgment in selecting and applying established procedures correctly and in determining when to refer problems to the supervisor.
- Typical Duties Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Answers inquiries and provides information to faculty, students, staff and the public on fiscal policies and procedures.
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
High School Diploma
Financial Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry level position in the field of accountancy: recording, classifying, or reporting financial transactions for a dynamic company that can offer opportunities for personal growth and career development.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate Eliminated outdated records by sending the records to be scanned.
- Created monthly reports for records, closed terminated records and completed chart audits.
- Organized billing and invoice data and prepared accounts receivable and expected revenue reports for controllers.
- Processed confidential tax form information.
- Developed and created a more effective filing system to accelerate paperwork processing.
- Processed payroll and entered data into cumulative payroll document.
- Successfully established effective systems for record retention by creating database for daily correspondence tracking.
BA In Business