Administrative Director Resume
Objective : Experienced Director with great insight into organizational management, community programs and services development. Provide accurate assessment of problems that hinder success and cooperatively develop practical plans leading to client satisfaction. Capable of managing budgets and personnel functions as well as evaluating programs in regard to results and outcome measures. Discern and analyze relevant information.
Skills : Data Collection, Analysis And Statistics Skills Development,.
- Facilities, including Group Homes, Adult and Specialized Residential Facilities, and Crisis.
- Develop, maintain and implement all adult, youth and children services and programs.
- Develop processes to enable compliance and recruitment of SAILS employees, following the regulations of health and safety guidelines on each of the SAIL1S Homes contracts.
- Provide leadership and expertise in identifying, formulating, and implementing organizational goals and objectives in compliance with state and federal legal mandates and other guidelines including the organization's mission and core values.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct Area needs assessments, and service inquiries, to determine the effectiveness of programs and services, and in development of improved processes and procedures as needed.
- Managing day and residential program development, performing program consultation and evaluation, staff education, strategic planning, community organization and budget review.
- Supervise and train management and administrative staff for the adult, youth and children services and programs.
- Proactively manage and enhance relationships with funding sources and partnering agencies.
Human Resources Management
Administrative Director Of Pharmacy Resume
Objective : A result oriented professional with more than 25 years of overall experience in the maintenance of Mechanical machines and equipment. Involved in the preventive and breakdown maintenance of various types of equipment. A team member with strong communication and inter personal skills with the ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Audits, Account Management.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for each department; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules as needed.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases (local and international) materials and obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
Bachelor In Public Accounting
Administrative Director II Resume
Headline : Project-focused leader with 9+ years of cumulative cross-industry experience driving impact Industrial Engineering initiatives across multiple channels, including management of operations, projects and workforce resources.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Website Content Management System.
- Hired as an operations management expert to provide professional administration and staffing tactics to meet objectives.
- Critical representative responsible for providing direction and to implement process related to hiring staff in the areas of cleaning, security, insurance and overall maintenance.
- Served in leadership role to ensure legal compliance with company rules and obligations as well building maintenance performance.
- Customer Satisfaction: Successfully ensured provision of excellent customer service and satisfaction; Performed extensive quality checks following individual services.
- Reporting: Utilized process knowledge and experience to manage report completion involving health authorities and ambulatory corporations.
- Process Improvements: Improved operations through leadership tasks, such as, completing submissions for consideration to Administrative Board; Performed efforts for budgetary revenues and expenditures related to accounts.
- Optimized personnel abilities by providing detailed training and mentoring; Created functional team to ensure maintenance of building facility, along with handling overall staff administration and grievances.
Master Of Engineering
Administrative Director III Resume
Summary : Executive Management Professional with 23 years of diverse and effective experience. Areas of expertise include proven leadership, enhancement and success of significant administrative, fiscal operations, project management, contracting and financial analysis within Consulting, Managed Care, Practice Management, Hospital and Management Services. Recognized by senior executives, colleagues and staff as possessing demonstrated attributes such as being driven by success, deadline and outcome focused, appropriately aggressive, attentive to details in addition to extremely personable and ethical.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Reported to the CEO of 550-bed facility, was responsible for managing financial and operational projects and providing senior professional support to executives.
- Responsible for analytical review of contracts, cost/benefit plans of key operations, revenue enhancements and cost reductions.
- Negotiated Managed Care contracts; lead interface with MC companies regarding financial issues.
- Planned, directed and implemented the first and very successful "CyberKnife" cancer treatment suite in New York State with a three year project timeline and $5M budget.
- Implemented advanced technology projects such as a $3M Phillips "Digital Mammography" Center installation within all the established plan milestones and parameters.
- Analyzed, researched, recommended and oversaw re-organization of ED with new Rapid Care Center allowing non-acute patient wait times to decrease and customer satisfaction to increase.
- Improved throughput and positively impacted organizational fiscal posture by conducting assessments of unprofitable or inefficient units and recommended closure / operational alterations.
- Generated $5.5M with a focused Insurance Claims Denial Unit.
Administrative Director I Resume
Objective : To advance as a financial administrator and provide leadership and direction to develop, recommend and implement programs and consistent processes across all the organization and participates in operational and strategic planning and the attainment of organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Proficient.
- Provide leadership, strategic, and operational planning for over one hundred and twenty physicians, the practices ranges from primary care to specialty clinics.
- Responsible for budget preparation and submission, currently manage annual operating budgets in excess of $100 million.
- Provide operational and strategic direction for departmental directors and managers within the division Formulate RVU contracts with incentive package (Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Citizenship) for primary care physicians.
- Provide consultation to service lines, the organization and hospital leadership for operational issues.
- Leads to development of recommendations and implements changes to improve service, productivity and best practices.
- Ensures execution of policies, procedures and processes is consistent with the organization's mission, vision and values and that the organization's priorities are met.
- Negotiate contracts with physicians; formulate compensation models keeping them in-line with the impending ACO program.
- Monitor physician productivity and administer physician contracts.
Lead Administrative Director Resume
Objective : Dynamic, productive, and people-driven professional with extensive background in HR functions, customer service, and other fields including: payroll, employee training, vast knowledge of federal and state laws, excellent interpersonal and employee relations at all levels within the organization and develop partnerships. Proven ability to perform HR functions and implement HR strategies that achieve supported marketing efforts.
- Arrange and conduct company tours for potential customers; communicating through web-based inquiry system and referral network companies, keeping track of all prospective customers.
- Maintained and organized customer, personnel, financial and operational records.
- Addressing customer concerns, making necessary adjustments based upon feedback; following up.
- Responsible for recruiting of new employees; facilitating training, processing of employee health benefits and legal tax documents.
- Various HR functions including transmitting payroll for using Quickbooks; submitting monthly sales and accounting reports; completing employee scheduling, maintenance of all employee files including up to date training and company training requirements.
- Managing company inventory of supplies; placing orders for equipment and vendor services.
- Outsourced to meet customer-specific needs; introduced ancillary companies and concierge for customers and employees.
- Maintaining strong relationships with all technical support and outside ancillary companies.
Assistant Administrative Director Resume
Headline : Highly organized, detail-oriented,self-motivated, proficient with electronic data, files, word processing, email, website content management systems and social media. I have leadership and management experience with a passion for projects especially those related to the arts.
Skills : Quickbooks Pro, Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro.
- Implemented, managed and evaluated accounting processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization and GAAP standards.
- Accomplished staff results by communicating job expectations; planned, monitored, and rewarded job results; coached, counseled, and disciplined employees; initiated, coordinated, and enforced systems, policies, and procedures.
- Processed invoices in a timely manner, maintained relations with vendors and recorded vendor information in QuickBooks.
- Provided communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; Purchases printed materials and forms; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Prepared revenues collected for bank deposit, recorded entry and posted to General Ledger.
- Responsible for physical bank deposits, remote online deposit and batch processing.
- Reconciled multiple bank statements and recorded adjusting entries.
- Prepared and submitted annual budget to the Board of Trustees for review.
Associate Administrative Director Resume
Summary : Enjoy working with all levels of business professionals, committed to my career, enjoy diversity, multi task and eager to explore new management opportunities.
Skills : Bilingual Fluent, Management And Communications, Word, Excel, Outlook,.
- Demonstrated an active roll in the growth and development of 1500 students nationally.
- Managed admissions, scheduling of departments as well as establishing relationships with community groups such as high schools, PTA's and religiously affiliated organizations (JCC, and YMCA).
- Responsible for employees general functions to include hiring, terminating, scheduling and handling of payroll hours reported, yearly evaluations and maintaining of medical benefits.
- Managed local student special needs and assist students with scheduling, tuition payments, collections and records.
- Liaison between tutor/teachers/parents/students, ensured instructors were provided with necessary materials nationally and locally to perform effectively.
- Actively involved with marketing in relation to advertising and media relations, involved with demographics within local communities.
- Provided community awareness creative suggestions to the Vice President and Marketing Manager.
Junior Administrative Director Resume
Objective : Strong work ethic, leadership skills, education and experience I possess to obtain a professional position in a legal related environment.
Skills : Litigation Defense And Plaintiff.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a one million dollar budget for 11 departments, developing Contingency plans and Year-End estimations to meet a zero bottom line.
- Responsible for branch human resources administration/employment law, which included the hiring of 170 staff members.
- Served as a diversity champion for the branch, which required diversity training to all staff and developing 3-5 year diversity goals.
- Assisted Branch Executive in the recruitment of 36 board members.
- Responsible for communication with board members, who were prominent members of the community, and for minutes at bi-monthly board meetings.
- Responsible for the planning and agenda of all Board of Manager meetings, events, and the Annual meeting.
- Required strong networking skills and the ability to keep board members advised and connected to the organization.
Administrative Director Of Support Services Resume
Summary : Experienced in facility management, budget development, vendor and contractor solicitation, and document processing and retention. Motivated by business challenges and problem solving. Related Skills Business Skills: Professional Writing, Facility Management, Process Workflows, Project Supervision, Budget Development, Compliance, Production of Client Deliverables and Presentations, Public Speaking, RFP Responses.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Marketing, E-mail & Direct Mail Campaigns, Social Media, Wordpress, LexisNexis, Research, Interviewing, Editing, SmartOffice, Interpersonal Skills, Clerical Work, Typing, Project Management, Spanish, Website Editing/Maintenance, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Train, mentor, supervise staff and provide support for customers to ensure all needs are being met accordingly.
- Core areas of responsibility involve management of office, human resources, accountability and communication between all involved.
- Analyze reports and statistical data to ascertain trends, efficiency of operations and conformity to standards and directives.
- Performed routine clerical tasks required in the collection, control, review, processing, and reporting of personnel and payroll data for approximately 15 employees.
- Carried out employee selection and hiring functions, including processing personnel actions.
- Maintained personnel files and administrative records.
- Assisted in the processing of accident forms, travel vouchers, and time and attendance records.
- Performed routine clerical tasks supporting the receipt, verification, and control of office automation equipment.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative Director/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A dynamic, energetic, creative and highly motivated professional with diverse customer service experience. Possess excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking ability and performs well with high levels of accuracy in a high pressure and fast paced environment. Seeking a position where I can expand my customer service and business skills not only to better myself, but to contribute to the growth of the company.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Knowledge Of Lean Manufacturing And Six Sigma., Well-organized And Efficient., Skilled At Organizing Complex Projects, Defining Project Priorities, And Delegating Tasks., Capable Of Handling Multiple Projects Concurrently.
- Established and monitored the implementation of standards, policies and procedures for the management of financial, human and material resources ensuring compliance with the established results.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Executive MSI for strategic and confidential information management.
- Optimized the use of human, financial, technical and material resources.
- Developed the current policies and processes of the company, ensuring their compliance.
- Monitored the training of company personnel, preparing for future promotions.
- Maintained excellent levels of motivation and positive human relations with staff.
- Implementation of ERP in all areas of the company (Purchasing, HR, Production, Maintenance, Finance, Construction, Logistic and Operations, Sales).
- Supervised administrative staff (30 employees) during the implementation of ERP.
Master In Productivity
Administrative Director Resume
Summary : Experienced leader and administrator with a strong management, human resources, contract administration, and financial management background. Proven success in process improvement/management and automation experience. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate concepts and facts to a diverse group of people at appropriate levels. Ability to multi-task and perform detail-oriented work in fast-paced environments with competing priorities. Superior organizational skills.
Skills : Training & Development, Performance Culture, Performance Review, Policies & Procedures, Employee Relations, Payroll Processing, Performance Management, Benefits Administration, Budget Management , Human Resource Management.
- Recruited, pre-screened, and interviewed qualified candidates for open positions.
- Created orientation and safety training programs, problem-solved staffing and performance related issues.
- Revamped employee handbook, policies and procedures, job descriptions and introduced a performance management system.
- Selected Accomplishments: Decreased employee turnover by 20% during the first quarter and increased fill rate to 100%, in addition to cutting fill time from 5 days to 2 days.
- Doubled the number of contractors on site at client's facility, created policy and procedures manual for client sites.
- Implemented pre-employment orientation and training programs.
- Deliver quarterly safety training and code of conduct programs to all new employees.
- Problem-solved employee issues related to attendance, tardiness, performance, attitude, and production.