Housing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Ability to apply leadership principles and guide others in accomplishing objectives Accomplished in analyzing and evaluating needs in order to secure clients through sales presentations Proficient in introducing programmatic improvements through information sharing Capacity to build continuing relationships by providing excellent customer service Ability to gain access to key individuals who present available resources and expertise Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Leadership, Payroll, Onboarding, Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Hospitality.
- Performed analysis on files, reports, information systems and databases to update information and maintain data integrity.
- Prescreened various applications and submissions by future residents for accuracy, and completeness, and proper placement in accordance with military rank structure.
- Identified incoming applications that require expedited service or requests for special needs.
- Managed individual case files, monitoring for available vacancies.
- Identified sensitive cases and accounting for the movement of service members to other locations.
- Scheduled applicant appointments for lease signing and communicate directly with applicant and their representatives and produce personal identifying documents.
- Performed complex office automation duties using word processing to edit and reformat lengthy reports.
- Created and maintain spreadsheets and databases; respond to inquiries by phone and in writing.
Housing Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Personable and highly motivated professional offering a Master's degree and over 8 years in recreation management and over 8 years in education. Passion for health and wellness. Experienced camp director. Experienced youth educator.
Skills : Recruiting, Training, Monitoirng Contract Compliance, Confidential Record Keeping, De-escalation, Startegic Planning.
- Provide participants with ongoing housing search services and supportive services.
- Assessment of patients' strengths, needs, behaviors, symptoms, history and program progress.
- Provide follow up services including home visits, monthly phone contacts and recording up to date participant information.
- Liaise between the landlord and tenant (participant).
- Provide referrals responsive to the individuals/households' needs as necessary.
- Maintain positive communications and relationships with individuals in cooperative agencies, property managers, landlords, housing resources, involved members of families and participants.
- Develop and maintain all records, reports documentation required by the funding agency and the needs of the Program for tracking and progress purposes.
- Organize, plan and lead networking events, program activities and groups.
Housing Coordinator II Resume
Objective : An organized professional with strong customer service and operations experience. Skilled in streamlining and developing successful operation procedures. Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and successfully handling several responsibilities simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft office, outlook, excel, EMR, Swithboard and multi-line phone.
- Monitoring client actions and movements to ensure safety of clients, safety of employers property, no unauthorized removal of property, safety of security force and other employees.
- Monitoring consisted of observations while patrolling assets or via surveillance cameras.
- Enforcement of employers rules and regulations in regard to personnel safety, access control and safety standards as well as reporting all hazards.
- Responded to incidents and alarms within the property.
- Maintained order during incidents and investigated alarms until the cause was determined and corrected.
- Assisted local authorities in medical emergencies, fire and criminal activity conducted on the property.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Diploma In General
Housing Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in human resources an accomplished professional in management, training, and counseling. Expert in team leadership, industrial development and/or training, and professional coaching. Possess excellent communication, active listening, and customer service skills. Seeking a position with responsibilities for operation oversight, employee and development and training, and providing conflict resolution for staff and consumers.
Skills : Backhoe, Skid Steer Loader, Forklift, Scissor Lift, Boom Truck.
- Planned and managed maintenance and improvements to low income housing units, with strong focus on maintaining safe living conditions to building interiors and exteriors.
- Inspected units to determine status, and planned rehabilitation schedules as required.
- Supervised the performance of assigned employees, and approved all work completed.
- Ensured full compliance with OSHA, state, and federal guidelines.
- Continually planned and managed activities to minimize disruptions to residents.
- Contributions: Wrote and awarded bids to specialized contractors, and closely monitored work performed through to approval and signoff.
- Prepared appropriate documentation, and drove weatherization planning and execution on units in accordance with grant funding requirements.
Sr. Housing Coordinator Resume
Summary : To perform social work task in accordance with defined policies and procedures. To follow specific supervisory instructions and produce quality and quantified workmanship.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Customer Service Skills.
- Schedule, coordinate, and obtain housing placements for participant through housing development activities.
- Identify and increase development of Housing resources for multi-homeless programs.
- Coordinate the Shelter Plus Care program according to the U.S.
- Housing and Urban Development's rules and regulations for the grant.
- Coordinate and facilitate education/life skills classes and/or workshops pertaining to housing, housekeeping, budgeting, and safety/disaster preparedness.
- Maintain records of referrals, assessments, and placement.
- Prepare internal reports for the Care A Van homeless programs that pertain to housing program participants.
- Coordinate participant applications and interviews for all subsidy programs within the state of Hawaii.
Supported Housing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Current graduate student seeking a MPA degree. Resourceful and perceptive professional prepared to utilize an Urban Studies degree undergraduate degree combined with over 5 years of extensive administrative, planning, and investigative knowledge, skills and abilities. Experience with delivering case management and handling large case loads.Experience leasing individual and families into single and multi- dwelling homes.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provided oversight of program housing involvement.
- Located housing opportunities for clients that meet their needs in relation to current area and funding.
- Provided support and supervision to clients as it pertains to housing issues.
- Coordinated services with collaterals and the interdisciplinary team as well as collateral contacts.
- Developed and maintained relationships with landlords that currently provide housing for program participants.
- Communicated and followed up on repair needs to landlords.
- Participated in housing inspections by housing authorities, the Department of Mental Health, HUD, the quality management team or other entities as requested.
- Worked with the DMH housing coordinator on informational projects as they arose.
Master Of Social Work
Housing Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with growth potential, where I will be able to use the administrative, organizational, and customer service skills that I possess.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks.
- Independently managed twenty-nine apartments within seven different apartment complexes.
- Analyzed an existing housing program, proposed changes, which were accepted, and implemented new policies and procedures.
- Utilized Salesforce system to organize all apartments.
- Developed an internal housing information system to better organize the placement of associates.
- Partnered with outside vendors to establish a new housing program.
- Coordinated the placement of associates in apartments, and facilitated requests including, but not limited to, maintenance and utilities.
- Established a new associate housing orientation, which resulted in fewer housing problems.
- Enforced standards for associates living in apartments.
Bachelor Of Arts
Housing Coordinator/Manager Resume
Headline : Strong people skills and ,driven and detail oriented. Strong background in Housing Industry. previously held Real estate license.
Skills : Property Management, Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable.
- Pre and Post purchase counseling and training of adult education courses for first time home buyers.
- Credit counseling and assessment to determine eligibility to get a mortgage.
- Initiated and developed the homeownership program.
- Developed a new program for post purchase and was successful in righting a grant to fund program and a matching grant for post purchase classes with additional grant from private sector.
- Responsible to oversee rehabilitation program and minor home repair program.
- Presented loans to board with recommendations on monthly basis.
- Responsible for Community organizing activities and kept online records use to track client services and funding reporting to HUD and other funding agencies.
Housing Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Headline : Ability to apply leadership principles and guide others in accomplishing objectives Accomplished in analyzing and evaluating needs in order to present and secure desired results Proficient in introducing programmatic improvements through information sharing Ability to gain access and build continuing relationships with key individuals who present available resources through communication and multi-tasking Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
Skills : 55wpm.
- Serve as the first point of contact and information for all inquiries about the Housing Program and of all projects assigned.
- Facilitate and coordinate all activities of the Housing Program System Integration Team (SIT).
- Convene regular meetings and trainings with intensive case managers and supervisors.
- Assist in monitoring agency-level compliance with programmatic scopes and policies through quarterly reports and annual partner audits.
- Ensure compliance with federal and/or state funding such as Ryan White funds.
- Locate and/or secure suitable housing for clients.
- Identify other community based resources that may be available to clients.
- Provide information and referral to those resources.
Asst. Housing Coordinator Resume
Summary : To seek a challenging position which I can utilize my experience and knowledge to serve and assist the public in a positive and rewarding manner.
Skills : Type 55 WPM, Microsoft Office, MST and Yardi.
- Responsible for the operation of the Housing Resource Center.
- Assisted consumers with emergency housing services, rental, and transitional housing options and to aid them in securing permanent, safe housing.
- Advocated on behalf of the consumer with landlords, utility companies, lenders, and others concerning equal rights, fair housing and debt/loan issues.
- Established and maintained working relationships with local agencies, service providers, and coalitions.
- Developed intake and evaluation instruments and monitored progress of clients receiving assistance.
- Participated in community activities to assess needs.
- Managed and implemented the requirements of any grant awards.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Group Housing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Solid background in: supervision, referrals, instructing groups and counseling; with strong emphasis in community liaison. Consistently exceed agency goals and multi-task service expectations. Experienced in aiding persons with disabilities; i.e. the homeless population, the elderly, disabled veterans, developmentally disabled adults and children, ex-offenders and HIV/AIDS clients. Skilled in developing and implementing standardized policies and procedures.
Skills : Administration, Education, Clerical.
- Exceeded the programs housing target achieved since Jan.
- Exceeded the neutral range percentage of Long Term Stayers housed.
- Proven ability to work in unison with Director, case managers, psychiatrist, nurse, and residential aides.
- Negotiated with landlords/property management companies to lease units.
- Arranged for the set-up of all necessary apartment components (furniture, utilities, etc).
- Maintained a database of housing resources and contacts.
- Monitored activity to ensure clients are actively seeking and following through the process of obtaining permanent housing.
Housing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over twelve years experience working as an administrative assistant ranging from generalist to executive assistant. As well as over ten years of residential housing counseling experience. Able to work with a very diverse population including clients with diagnosed mental health, substance abuse and homelessness. Excellent customer service experience that includes building rapports with both internal and external customers.
Skills : Public Speaking, Customer Service, Logistics, Hospitality, Event Planning.
- Conducted intake and orientation sessions for prospective clients Created client files, performed database and maintained confidential filing system.
- Managed multiple calendars and coordinated meeting dates for staff.
- Worked with Volunteers, vendors and staff to obtain housing furnishings for clients.
- Assisted with prospecting properties for housing program.
- Performed office automated duties such as typing, data entry, troubleshooting calls and complaints.
- Met with upper management regarding residential living conditions, work orders and resources.
- Generated minutes for board meetings, executive cabinet meetings and community membership meetings.