Residential Coordinator Resume
Summary : Currently a Residential Coordinator committed to providing quality care to people with disabilities. Seeking a career change that utilizes my psychology degree, customer service experience, and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Provided support and/or supervision to contracted service providers and staff involved with caseload for disabled clients.
- Evaluated conditions of the homes and ensured program regulations were followed and met monthly.
- Maintained confidentiality of Protected Health Information as directed in HIPAA training.
- Coordinated and participated in the development of the Individual Service Plans (ISP) for each client.
- Conducted at a minimum, quarterly Record Reviews to ensure records are current, complete and contain substantial documentation that services were provided as authorized.
- Made weekly visits to assigned homes to monitor status of the individual and review required documentation.
- Ensured medications and treatments were given as ordered by the physician.
Assistant Residential Coordinator Resume
Headline : Self-motivated team player with proven success managing people and resources. Creative problem solver with the ability to direct, resolve conflict and consistently improve morale while constantly exceeding expectations. Management- Extensive background in managing personnel, financial management and executing individualized care plans.
Skills : Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Implemented and supervised effective programs of care as devised by treatment team and directed by the Clinician and Program Director.
- Developed professional working relationships with both professional and direct care staff.
- Developed supportive relationships with residents and ensured the needs of the clients were being met.
- Maintained accurate records and reports on a daily basis.
- Reviewed facility logs and completed regular administrative paperwork.
- Maintained frequent and consistent contact with representatives of referring agencies.
- Monitored all contact with family members.
- Served as liaison between program and community resources.
PhD In Vision Science
Residential Coordinator/Medical Courier Resume
Summary : Seeking the challenging and rewarding position which will allow me with an opportunity to learn and grow. I can positively contribute towards taking the company on the next level with my diligence, integrity and expertise. I am keen to employ my knowledge and experience to enhance the company profits and adding value to its operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Literate, Knowledge of HIPPA/OSHA laws, Management Experience, Detail Oriented, Dependable, Communication, Inventory Management, Marketing, Sales.
- Manage a residential facility for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Responsible for managing employees, setting weekly shifts, and submitting pay role for employees.
- Frequently works with the social worker, state nurse and house project manager to discuss client services.
- Supervise clients, and oversees and executes their treatment plans.
- Plans and records each day's activities, assigns rooms, orders supplies, schedules maintenance, distributes mail, takes calls and arranges appropriate medical services for clients.
- Responsible for driving clients to appointments and errands, and chaperoning the residents at special events and trips.
- Budget the house food spending, and the clients personal accounts.
- Prepares the group home for yearly state inspections.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Residential Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and my coworkers be successful.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for safety, providing quality home and living environments for individuals and following out and overseeing Individual Program Plans.
- Plans and coordinates all services to teach consumers life skills related to establishing and maintaining their home.
- Created, oversees and coordinates monthly group meetings of individuals to educate them about their rights and how to advocate for themselves.
- Plans, coordinates and provides for all services to assist individuals and/or provide direct service for household shopping, preparing meals and to accomplish household cleaning.
- Delegate specific assignments to Direct Support Professionals.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in consumers' external social and community activities.
- Monitors and ensures that activities, both inside and outside of the home, emphasize consumer safety and accident prevention.
- Plans and coordinates all services to assist individuals in maintaining acceptable hygiene standards.
Residential Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Residential Coordinator is responsible for providing a comfortable and safe living environment for students in the residence halls. This includes assisting with room set-up, managing the cleaning schedule, resolving issues with other students and staff, and enforcing the rules of the residence hall.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ICD-9 CPT Coding.
- Provided thorough supervision for day to day operations of facility in accordance with set policy and guidelines.
- Medicate emergent situations pertaining to programs, individuals and staff.
- Assist and perform investigations into incidents occurring with programs.
- Activity maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable state and Federal laws and regulations.
- Establish positive working relationships with management, families, clinicians and co-workers.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring and training of all management staff.
- Provide leadership qualities by role modeling leadership characteristics.
- Regularly evaluated employee performance, provided feedback and assisted, coaches and disciplined staff as needed.
Health Care Management
Residential Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with an organization where my experience and capabilities as a Residential Coordinator, Residential Patient Technician, Activity therapist, Senior House manager, and Residential Coordinator would be of great value.
Skills : Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft Office Outlook PowerPoint Type 70 wpm.
- Coordinate and schedule daily activities for three autistic adults.
- Transport residents to volunteer sites and day support programs.
- Assure that every shift was covered and filled in as residential staff when needed.
- Check and approve all daily grid notes and staff timesheets for billing.
- Schedule and attend doctor's appointments for all residents.
- Communication with supervisors, care coordinators and resident's guardians to address all needs and concerns of the residents.
- Maintain medical records and document changes.
B.S. In Criminal Justice
Associate Residential Coordinator Resume
Summary : To utilize my customer service experiences to provide quality patient care with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
Skills : Spanish and English., I have experience with Microsoft word and Power Point., I am Handle with Care trained.
- Helped individuals with developmental disabilities learn independent living skills.
- Took clients out into the community for life skill experiences such as grocery shopping, laundry, and attending appointments.
- Provided recreational activities such as going for walks, playing cards and board games.
- Assisted in teaching individuals how to cook, clean, and manage their time appropriately.
- Administered medication and provided overnight monitoring.
- Practiced daily de-escalating techniques to assist with behaviors.
- Maintained professionalism in a highly stressful environment.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Residential Coordinator Resume
Summary : A professional with customer service and sales background. Addresses all questions and concerns with customer satisfaction in mind and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Proficient in Microsoft programs, QuickBooks and other accounting software.
Skills : Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Manage case files, documentation, and records for students in the dormitory while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Act as a liaison with the community, and communicate with the families of the students to facilitate coordination of information.
- Provide counseling and guidance to students in assigned dorm on attitude, behavior and interpersonal relationships with others.
- Maintain safe and orderly dorm by effectively controlling student behavior.
- Monitor student activity in the dorm and ensure appropriate student behavior.
- Provide mentoring relationships with students; give student monthly evaluations on performance in the dorm.
- Assist and teach students accountability, work place productivity, and hygiene awareness.
Health Care Administration
Jr. Residential Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and driven individual, who sets high goals for myself and I aim to achieve those goals to the best of my ability.
Skills : Certified Nursing Assistant, Personal Care Worker, Management.
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Plan, shop for, or prepare nutritious meals or assist families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Instruct or advise clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, or infant care.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
Sr. Residential Coordinator Resume
Headline : To perform the position of Administrative Assistant in a challenging environment where experience in recording and transcribing meeting minutes, coordinating and scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, coordinating schedules, making appointments, arranging travels, reserving and preparing facilities is needed.
Skills : Proficient with: Microsoft Applications: Microsoft.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of a physician and ensure patients take their medicine.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients, according to prescribed diets.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of personnel.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload needs.
Residential Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A Human Service Specialist with over ten years experience in a clinical setting with a focus on Quality Assurance, Staff Development and Case Management.
Skills : Proficient With: Microsoft Applications: Microsoft.
- Ensuring smooth operation in accordance with Agency Policies, COMAR regulation and CARF accreditation.
- Providing case management to 3 dually diagnosed adults: Focusing on attaining treatment and self-determination.
- Collaborate with clinical professionals to develop Individual and Behavioral Plans: Follow-up and document treatment progress.
- Conduct annual assessments and generate monthly progress reports on clients.
- Maintain and manage a household budget without compromising the quality service and needs of the clients serviced.
- Conduct monthly staff supervision meeting and training.
- Maintain client's medication records, facilitate medication refills and facilitate medical and substance abuse appointments.
BA In Marketing & Management
Residential Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated, and independent, with strong organization skills. Team player, multi-tasking abilities, and effective communication skills.
Skills : Word Processing.
- Assisted with information gathering for Personal Outcome Measures, and other assessments.
- Assisted people with maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly home by following safety and infection control procedures; educated people about maintaining homes.
- Maintained and expanded skills and knowledge relevant to providing high quality support and services.
- Obtained and maintained all required certifications and training and applies the information to support people served.
- Maintained open communication and cooperative work effort with Lead DSP and other staff to assure quality and continuity of support to people served.
- Supported the CCLS Mission, Vision, and Core Values while empowering each person to direct their own life choices.
- Documented and reported routine and unusual events including completing daily logs, accident reports, outcome data sheets, etc.