Technical Support Specialist/Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Technical Support Specialist And Systems Analyst with six-plus years' experience diagnosing and resolving technical/customer inquiries, including e-commerce and project management, as well as working directly with customers in a consulting capacity throughout the full software life-cycle. Proficient in Windows-based environments, Internet, and MS Office applications. Experienced in the supervision and training of technical personnel. Reputation as a highly Effective troubleshooter. Background includes experience with computer hardware, software, and services companies in a leadership role.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor, Customer Service, Communications, Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Problem Resolution, Attention To Detail
- Responsibilities include providing support on project tasks for performance & capacity mainframe operations.
- Analyzed system performance, trends, and mainframe server capacity to provide optimal resource utilization.
- Primary job responsibilities include: supporting project tasks for client server support operations for work involving service requests and non-ticketed work to client operating systems, hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- Used, installed and coordinated configuration of standard performance monitoring tools and to participate in technology based projects, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Discussed issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input/advice from other team members.
- Enhanced the accuracy of internal tech support efficiency metrics by identifying and presenting hidden factors to upper management.
- Maintained a professional and courteous demeanor with frustrated customers.
- Consistently achieved perfect scores on internal quality assurance reviews.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior Technical Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Skilled Senior Technical Support Specialist committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, and accuracy. Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Looking to obtain a position which will allow me to use my organizational skills, continually challenge and train, with opportunities to grow and advance in the company for which I am employed.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Sales, People Management, Customer Relations, QuickBooks, Bugzilla, Fieldaware, S2000
- Acted as the primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to the customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management.
- Responsible for following up on all inquiries via Zendesk, live chat, email or fax, making customer satisfaction my number one priority.
- In charge of managing and overseeing the day to day operations of various sites making sure they are operating at the most efficient levels.
- Responsible for onboarding new clients, working closely with several broker firms and various employers to ensure goals are being met to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Accountable for the day to day supervision of staff, processes and floor issues.
- Focussed on the importance of running a productive and successful shift.
- Prepared written status reports for the director of customer success, detailing current issues, open action plans for securing new business and expanding sales.
- Served as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear to our customers.
- Provided excellent customer service to both brokers and employers assuring complete satisfaction as an end result.
- Proactively engaged customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product.
Bachelors of Science
Technical Support Specialist II Resume
Summary : Accomplished and determined Technical Support Specialist with 7-years of achievement in exceeding company expectations. A goal-oriented leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. A diligent learner and thinker. Places in the top percentile for company metrics regularly. Demonstrates a profound work ethic and strives to build lasting relationships with users. To attain a position that fits me thus offers a good working environment, maximize my knowledge, skills and enables me to grow while meeting the company's goals.
Skills : Academic Databases, Access, ASP.NET, Bomgar, C++, C, Cloud Computing, Cmd Line, CSS, Dovetail Case Management, Dreamweaver, Excel
- Provided technical support for hardware, software, networks, peripherals, and web applications.
- Analyzed and understood complicated issues quickly, and implement the solutions urgently needed
- Provided complex technical support combined with exemplary customer service.
- Excelled at over 15 quality metrics for customer service including empathy and first call resolution.
- Mastered hundreds of potential technical problems and their quickest solutions.
- Multi-tasked and used expert-level soft communication skills to provide high-scoring efficient customer service in an extremely fast-paced tier 1 help desk call center during peak business season.
- Forwarded requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource by communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Researched and investigated issues on various CMS systems and databases to resolve service issues and/or product problems.
- Provided a thorough support, problem resolution and navigational assistance for customers via chat, email, and phone.
Bachelor Of Arts
Technical Support Specialist II Resume
Summary : Technical Support Specialist Level II who works well in a high-pressure environment. Skilled in computer systems and software. Quickly learns procedures and methods. Proven record of working within a budget. Professional demeanor. Over 11 years of experience as a customer support/technical support specialist assisting customers with support for our online banking website and mobile app. Computer literate - can quickly learn new software. Able to work independently. Proficient in Microsoft Office Experience working remotely via chat, email, and phone.
Skills : SQL, SFTP, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, EMR, EHR, Data Integration, JD Edwards, PACTS, Photoshop, Sharepoint, Salesforce, Windows OS, Redhat
- Troubleshoot customer request issues with online banking applications and mobile app.
- Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Successfully handled a number of phone calls from bank branches and customers while processing incoming work to be entered in the system's database.
- Investigated and resolved computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Answered questions applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures.
- Determined whether the problem was caused by hardware such as a modem, printer, cables, and telephone.
- Loaded machines with required input and output media such as paper, cards, and disks.
- Compiled, sorted and verified the accuracy of data before it was entered.
- Compared data with source documents and reentered data in verification format to detect errors.
High School Diploma
Technical Support Specialist Resume
Headline : Dependable and highly detail-oriented Technical Support Specialist who delivers customer service excellence. Impressive telephone etiquette with over 5 years of experience in customer service. Consistently exceeds metric goals with proven ability to troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues. Maintains a high level of professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. To obtain a position where my technical and customer service skills can be utilized while working in an environment where my positive job performance and strong work ethic is appreciated.
- Answering inbound calls for the DirecTV technical support department.
- Providing solutions to technical issues that customers are experiencing with their services or equipment.
- Providing exceptional service to customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Probing for the root cause of the issue to provide a permanent resolution.
- Asking and helping with any billing or programming concerns they have to promote a one call resolution.
- Aligning office departments and increased inter-department communication and data sharing.
- Maximizing system capabilities by studying technical applications and making recommendations.
- Using an on-line database and product collateral, the specialist will guide the customer to a resolution when possible.
- Educating customers on the benefits of enrollment and resolved inquiries based on customer needs.
QA Technical Support Specialist Resume
Headline : Confident and articulate Quality Assurance Technical Support Specialist with several years of experience. Interested in a challenging and rewarding career. To obtain a full-time position where I may utilize my current skill set while taking on new skills and responsibilities within a growing company that enhances my abilities and knowledge with room for advancement and growth.
Skills : Office Suite, HTML, Customer Service, Management, Time Management, Scheduling, Networking, Negotiation, New Business Development, Problem Solving, Team Building, Team Player, Leadership, Technical Support
- Provided prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strived for first call resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership, and accountability.
- Performed complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video, and data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their business class services including voice, video and data products.
- Used a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Communicated effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognized and diffused difficult customer situations utilizing all resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to a resolution.
- Acted as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services based on customer needs/interests.
- Supported the growth of the business by introducing customers to new products, higher tiers of service, etc.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Technical Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of technical skills and customer services experience. A solid track record in full-filling and exceeding customer's expectations through a clear emphasis on understanding customers' needs. Excellent people and problem-solving skills. Highly flexible and versatile able to perform under various functional and system requirements. Brings a high level of energy and positive attitude to any team. Highly motivated self-starter. Seeking a position that will utilize my current organizational and technical abilities in the IS and Project Management field.
Skills : Windows, MAC OS, DOS, Unix, SQL Queries, SAP, Familiar MS Dynamic AX Software, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Remedy Tickets, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN
- Provided high quality and timely customer service support via phone and email.
- Managed calls flow and responded to services issues, billing and sales promotions.
- Monitored customer's equipment to make sure all equipment is within spec and charts.
- Worked closely with the NOC team to resolved ongoing network and outage issues.
- Maintained remedy tickets and used other tools liked SolarWinds to updated customers' issues.
- Communicated with other departments to resolve the issues and follow up with customers.
- Communicate user feedback to management to continue to ensure exceptional client support.
- Assessed need for repair service and dispatched field technicians to site-specific locations.
- Analyzed, diagnosed and resolved computer hardware, software, and network problems.
Senior Technical Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated Senior Technical Support Specialist motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success Personable and responsible cashier with 9 years in customer service Principles and practices of general records/office principles. To work in a challenging yet satisfying environment with a variety of tasks, utilizing my unique personal, organizational and leadership skills in a work environment which encourages cooperation among employees and advancement from within.
Skills : Computer Repair, Technical Support, Networking, Electronics, Network Administration, Active Directory, Information Security
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong and verbal negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers, and consumers.
- Documented and escalated cases to a higher level of support according to internal procedures.
- The ability to work with minimal or no supervision, while maintaining the one call resolution.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
- Served in a consumer advisory role, providing assistance with plan upgrades and modifications.
- Negotiated payment arrangements with customers having billing inquiries, focusing on past due collections.
- Responsible for imaging and deploying all computer and software for the local site.
Bachelor Of Arts
Technical Support Specialist/Help Desk Analyst Resume
Objective : A Technical Support Specialist/Help Desk Analyst with experience in Technical Support as well as first call resolution. Maintained a high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Seeking employment in an office environment utilizing work experience and gained knowledge to achieve company goals and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Troubleshooting, VOIP, Cisco Call Manager Administration, PBX Administration, Help Desk Specialist
- Providing technical support over the phone for the equipment customers are having issues with.
- Solving issues in an efficient and timely manner while hitting all points that are scored when being assessed by companies quality assessment team to ensure we are asking the proper questions and solving issues to the best of our abilities.
- Providing quality of service by solving customers issues and providing the best customer service to our customers.
- Serving as a training resource to increase the knowledge base and productivity of other team members.
- Developing strategies to build, expand and market the company brand and core values.
- Developing work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
- Making sure all issues were resolved before ending conversations with the customer.
- Troubleshooting issues that arise and replace equipment and send local representatives to assist.
Lead Technical Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Lead Technical Support Specialist with strong analytical, research and communication skills. Detail-oriented professional with several years of experience in customer service, operations support, and management within the Information Technology field. Able to adapt quickly to any environment and work comfortable either as part of a team or individually, as necessary to produce the highest quality result. To obtain a position that will utilize and strengthen my skills in Information Technology, Executive Administration, Organization Management and Team Building by accomplishing strategic goals and objectives, within a challenging work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, Hardware: HP/Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, Gateway/Acer, IBM, And Custom Built Desktops, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Performing on-site and in-store repairs, updates and preventive maintenance on personal computers and related peripherals.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Completely built custom computers to best serve the customer needs to include laptops and desktops.
- Installing wired and wireless networks drivers with firewall and antimalware solutions.
- Implementing new policies and procedures that significantly expedited check-in and repair procedures.
- Providing estimates, invoice repairs, order parts, creating, modifying and performing upkeep of files and company finances.
- Providing a value-added experience with outstanding customer service to our customers while resolving issues related to their devices.
- Using knowledge-based system and other tools to deliver technical support solutions.
- Providing the customer with logical troubleshooting to resolve operation issue.
Masters in IT