Member Technical Staff Resume
Summary : To fetch a fulltime job (in the field of Computer Science) in a company which has a healthy and challenging environment. PROFILE OF SKILLS Over 4+ years of professional experience in designing User Interface (UI) web applications by using C#, AngularJS, ASP.NET , SQL. Strong knowledge of object oriented and Database and MVC framework concepts.
Skills : C#, Asp.Net, Sql Server.
- Responsible for developing, optimizing and maintaining the applications in Broadridge City Networks project.
- Develops automation suites for the products and maintain them using VBScript.
- Develops new features to the existing applications in an extreme programming environment using agile development methods while following quality assurance best-practices.
- Analyzes, plans, designs and documents application modifications.
- Provides support to customers and take trainings to the new members in the team.
- Performs pre settlement process of their trades.
- Takes inputs of trades from bank, Counterpart's, broker and perform the trade validation between them and based on the trades it places the trade in respective queue, by which bank employees decide to process on that trades.
Jr. Member Technical Staff Resume
Objective : Sun Certified Member Technical Staff Java 2 Programmer with 6 years of experience in the software industry field providing services to product firms in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Gathering, Design, Code completion, Debugging till Testing and delivery, and Agile methodologies. Expertise in Programming J2EE applications using JAVA, Servlet, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
Skills : C++ Programming, C Programming.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for developing the UI pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON and AJAX.
- Developed various Spring framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, and form beans for presenting the data to JSPs Used spring as front end and hibernate as the ORM tool in the application.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries Wrote simple and complex queries in database such as SQL and MySQL Integrated JIRA using RESTful API Developed automated test scripts to automate the web application pages using Selenium tools.
- Handled REST API Support A lightweight alternative to Web Services, which uses HTTP for CRUD operations.
- Handled for Incident Request, Service Request and Change Related operations.
- Designed to accept data in XML and JSON format.
Jr. Member Technical Staff Resume
Objective : Self-motivated engineer professional with a strong technical background. Great at building relationships and credibility with diverse groups ranging from field engineers to executives. Highly flexible, versatile, problem solver who is able to perform well under pressure as well as in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Telecom Enghineering, RF Hardware Design, Project Managment, Wireless Systems, Process Definition, Cellular Optimization.
- Worked on developing plug-in for Enterprise Manager to monitor and administer multi-node Hadoop clusters.
- Masked protects sensitive data by replacing condential or sensitive production information with realistic but scrubbed data based on masking rules.
- Extended its functionality to support RAC DB.
- Worked on performance enhancement.
- Subset creates referentially correct, business intact, cut-down version of the production database for testing purposes.
- Developed user interface for subset job submission.
- Integrated subset with SelfUpdate, Licensing and Credential Framework.
Member Technical Staff I Resume
Objective : Member Technical Staff team and lead VA staff by providing guidance and technical direction related to telehealth technologies and mobile applications.
Skills : Embedded System Design, Firmware Engineering, ARM Architecture,.
- Simulated a system consist of user interface and ECM on two ARM7 (LPC2129) based boards in C language.
- Implemented using keil mvision IDE tool.
- Provided solution codes in C language for pedestal fan using RL78/G14 controller to achieve high throughput.
- Ported application codes of vector and scalar algorithms into E2studio tool from IAR.
- Evaluated various ACIM, BLDC motor control hardware kits using Oscilloscope and Analyzers.
- Played different roles of designer, developer, debugger and mentor.
- Assisted for building toolchain into FSF sources (GCC 4.4.x& 4.5.x) for Linux (ELF & uClinux) & Windows (MinGW).
Member Technical Staff II Resume
Headline : Professional, detail-oriented Network and Systems Administrator motivated to drive projects from start to finish as part of a dynamic team. Dedicated IT professional with over 20 years experience, highly effective at installing and maintaining software and hardware for laptops, desktops, and servers. Seeking a role offering opportunities for long term professional growth and development.
Skills : Telephone Equipment Engineering, Testing.
- Managed all servers, services, desktops, network, and peripherals associated with the day to day activities performed at Unitech Research.
- Wrote PCL's (Program Checklist files) as well as any other software that may be deemed necessary or beneficial for the various groups and their respective software projects.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Provided documentation on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting processes to help desktop suppport staff.
- Monitored and provided network performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements.
- Managed firewall, network and server monitoring both on- and off-site.
Member Technical Staff III Resume
Summary : Industries with delivered products. Telecom, DOD, DOT, Medical, Aviation, Coast Guard. Over 15 years experience in software architect, design, development, analysis, debug and support on Embedded, and Desktop, Linux/UNIX/Windows platform. Hands-on experience in developing large scale distributed systems, real-time applications, client-server applications and embedded systems programming.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Testing, IT.
- Served as a key member of software quality assurance team of Data ONTAP which qualified SnapMirror and Snapvault features.
- Created and executed test cases for new functionalities to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Created Code Coverage Reports and identified gaps to improve code coverage.
- Analyzed field issues to understand the use cases and identified tests to mitigate customer escalations.
- Delivered timely reports on critical issues on the nightly builds including Performance defects.
- Identified gaps in the regression test suite to improve coverage in the current release by working with the development team.
- Completed ownership of critical virtualization modules.
- Reported, tracked and verified after analyzing issues from the results of the Automated and Manual Tests.
Asst. Member Technical Staff Resume
Objective : Adept FPGA/ASIC Design Engineer with 20 years of design and verification experience. Strong history of working on cutting-edge projects including WCDMA, HSPA+ and LTE cellular designs. CORE QUALIFICATIONS Verilog and VHDL PERL and TCL scripting languages ModelSim Vivado, Quartus Synopsys Design Compiler, Primetime, Spyglass ClearCase Matlab Simulink C/C++ ARM DS-5 Debug tools.
Skills : RF Engineering, Network planning, Propagation Analysis, Interference Analysis, Project Managment, Course development, Instructor led Training.
- Responsible for architecture and fixed point implementation of numerous RTL components including designs for WCDMA, HSPA and LTE cellular wireless systems.
- Designs were based on algorithms developed in SPW and Matlab by the algorithm team and were implemented in both VHDL and Verilog.
- Updated existing RTL designs to follow the evolving cellular wireless standards.
- Verified RTL designs against the algorithms by creating VHDL or Verilog testbenches and vector matching various points in the design against test vector files provided by the algorithm team.
- Documented RTL designs as well as created component verification plans and component test reports.
- Synthesized RTL designs to both FPGA (Xilinx and Altera) and ASIC technologies.
- Integrated and verified third party IP blocks including Xilinx and Altera IP components.
- Integrated various radios platforms including designs with high speed ADCs and DACs utilizing a JESD204 interface as well as 2G/3G/HSPA cellular radios utilizing a 312 MHz DigRF interface.
- Debugged FPGA and ASIC platforms in the lab using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers as well as utilizing Vivado Lab, Xilinx Integrated Logic Analyzer IP and ARM DS-5 Debugger.
Associate Member Technical Staff Resume
Headline : 3 Years of keen development experience in NLP based information extraction and retrieval mainly for search domain. It includes search algorithms for processing large data. Worked in internet advertising domain and implemented crucial filtering algorithms for log data. 6.5 Years of core programming experience in C++ with Computing on both Linux (gcc) and windows environment (Cygwin-gcc and MSVC).
Skills : Testing, Quality Assurance, Oracle, Linux, Servers.
- Initiates, plans, and coordinates tests and experiments on a major product or assumes a major specialist activity comprising a comprehensive program or field of technical specialization.
- Collects and evaluates data and information, weighing performance versus cost and initiate technical recommendations.
- Prepares formal reports or covering assigned products or technologies.
- Makes critical analysis and summaries of any or all elements or phases of the project and its investigation, as necessary.
- Researches concepts and principles to unprecedented technical problems.
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires and evaluation of intangible factors.
- Provides technical direction and support for production engineers as required.
Lead Member Technical Staff Resume
Summary : Around 8+ years of experience in Network protocol testing in L2-L4 Protocols. Extensive experience in configuration and troubleshooting QoS, Firewall, OSPF, VLAN, VRRP, OpenVPN, GRE, NAT, UTM, IDP/IDS. Proficient in configuration & troubleshooting of routing and switching protocols: RIP, BGP, HSRP, LACP, STP, RSTP, MLPPP, 802.
Skills : Routers, Switches, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, STP/RSTP, QOS, VNF, SDN, Openstack.
- Involved in setting up the lab infrastructure for the project and made test bed according to Feature requirement with complex configurations and scenarios.
- Wrote effective test cases and test plans for all features involving in testing Configuring and pre-implementation testing on multi-vendor routers such as Juniper SRX Branch routers SRX550, SRX240, SRX210, High end device SRX1400, SRX3400 and SRX 5600, J6350, J4350, J2320 series and M10i-Series Identification and execution of test cases QoS, Firewall, Multilink-PPP, MLFR, MFR, Forwarding features, Routing Protocols-OSPF, ISIS, RIP, BGP, NAT, VLANs, RSTP, GRE, IPSec.
- Understood the feature, the hardware requirements and the scope of the feature for testing.
- Designed/Reviewed of test scenarios with respect to System Specifications or Feature Requirements.
- Created of test strategy, test environment and test cases based on requirements and specifications RCCA for Customer issues and integrating them into Regressions.
- Worked with team members to optimize the runtime of the testcases.
- Analyzed existing scripts/test cases to identify redundant, obsolete and missing coverage.
- Analyzed physical topology of the testbeds to optimize utilization.
Member Technical Staff Resume
Objective : Technical Information Specialist to join the Content Management and Data Analytics Section. Responsible for managing and organizing digital content in CRS repositories and databases, reporting on data metrics, and providing instructional services.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of internal resources and institutional records/publications of interest to CRS.
- Develops and provides orientation and training/instruction to CRS staff on the scope and use of CRS tools and maintained databases and datasets.
- Plans training projects at varying levels of sophistication.
- Instructs clients in the use of a broad range of information tools, including how to assign taxonomy terms to CRS content.
- Participates in CRS and Library-wide projects and initiatives.
- Actively engages with the professional community within and outside of CRS, and keeps up to date on trends and best practices in information management.
- Creates code coverage reports and identified gaps to improve code coverage.