Data Entry Associate Resume
Objective : Excellent organizational and administration skills. Experience in interacting with customers and high-level workloads within strict deadlines. Attributes Trustworthy, ethical, discrete and detail oriented Committed to superior customer service Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Hard working, Quick learner, Accepts and Constrictive criticism.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolve discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combine data from CRM (Salesforce.com) and accounting (QuickBooks) when account information is incomplete; purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secure information by completing data base backups (back export for Salesforce.com and external disk backup for QuickBooks).
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; recommend needed changes.
Bachelor's In Business
Sr. Data Entry Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking an employment opportunity with room for advancement that will allow me to demonstrate skills and knowledge that may benefit a wide range of employers looking to add a qualified and productive member to their team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Email, Lotus 123, Filemaker Pro, Filing, Copying, Scanning, Printing, Sorting, Order Processing And More.
- Provided clerical and administrative support by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting, filing, printing, faxing, billing, collections, payments, account receivables, and several similar duties.
- Performed several assignments using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook, Access, Spreadsheet and other software programs.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, took or entered orders, cancelled accounts, or obtained details of complaints.
- Scheduled appointments, meetings, special events, and more.
- Kept records of customer interactions or transactions, recorded details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer's problems.
- Determined charges for services requested, collected deposits or payments, or arranged for billing.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further review and investigation.
Jr. Data Entry Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, education background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Event Planning, Customer Service, Filing, Data Entry.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lead Data Entry Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a teaching position in which I can pass accumulated knowledge and experience onto students while continuing to grow professionally.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Windows XP.
- Provides training support for GxP training programs and activities for employees across multiple sites and locations.
- Performs data entry of training activities in TrackWise LMS system.
- Performs updates to incorrect nomenclature codes for departments, role-base curriculums, employee demographics, i.e.
- supervisor, departments, job titles/functions, etc.
- including mapping and un-mapping of incorrect assignments/curriculums.
- Maintains filing system and assists in establishing records management filing structure and archiving of formal training documentation records.
- Generates and publishes routine management departmental training reports and metrics.
- Participates in team meetings and supports team efforts for curriculum enhancements to training positions and assignments.
B.S. In Communications
Data Entry Associate/Assistant Resume
Summary : Reliable and competent Data Entry Associate with exceptional data entry and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Data Entry.
- Perform the execution of project administrative functions including data entry.
- Perform project filing activities and other project administrative duties.
- Assist with proposal development and marketing activities.
- Perform data entry in any clinical data management system used by Clinical Data Management.
- Prepare data for entry through completion of transmittal verification and data tracking.
- Reconcile, with direction, project files and other documents generated in data management against a database for accuracy and completeness of data entry processes.
- Conduct quality control processes including case report form to database review with direction.
- Test data entry screens and provide test results to the project lead or designee.
Data Entry Associate III Resume
Summary : Highly developed skills when prioritizing tasks and succeeding in stressful environments while working as a Rates Analyst and Associate Closing Coordinator.
Skills : Lexis Nexis,Legal Research, AMP, AS400, IIM System, Iserve, Foxpro, Data Entry, Rating And Billing, 10,000 + Alphanumeric Keystrokes, Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Maintained highly confidential and sensitive data.
- Processed hazard insurance for commercial and residential clients utilizing the IIM system to update preferred policies.
- Performed monthly billing audits utilizing the Iserve system.
- Contacted insurance agents and homeowners associations to verify insurance lapses, prior coverage and renewals.
- Utilized problem solving abilities to ensure customer satisfaction and communicated with Proctor clients to determine property status and filed claims when necessary.
- Responded to inquiries in a timely manner concerning lender placement and flat cancellations.
- Disbursed payments for escrowed accounts in a timely fashion.
A.A. In Paralegal Studies
Data Entry Associate/Analyst Resume
Summary : Top-performing administrative professional with 9-year track record in customer service, record keeping, scheduling, and event planning. Well-versed in oral and written communication, multitasking and perseverance to task completion. Proficient in executive support, compliance, handling appointments and writing correspondence.
Skills : EMR.
- Retrieve and process orders sent electronically, verifying RX, product availability, add-on compatibility, and frame information Key incoming phone orders into DVI system.
- Process warranty and remake work in adherence to Hoya's remake policy.
- Trace and verify measurements of incoming frames.
- Issue credits, when applicable, on returned lenses.
- Received basic training in insurance billing and reconciliation.
- Train new employees in all functions mentioned above.
- Assisted in a major overhaul of Hoya's entry procedures.
- Streamlined process of credit request and remake entry to eliminate misuse of the remake policy.
High School Diploma
Data Entry Associate II Resume
Summary : Many years of office experience (21 years with Verizon) and am highly skilled in data entry, which is preferred position.
Skills : Excellent Oral And Written Communication.
- Worked in the back office operations for the asset management area of Raymond James.
- Verified withdrawal and contribution amounts to confidential client accounts on a daily basis.
- Audited client accounts to ensure contributions were invested in a timely manner.
- Notified appropriate stock trader if monies were not invested in a timely manner.
- Verified accuracy of and transmitted twice-daily reports to stock traders for their action.
- Responsible for daily transmission of stock trade information to a major client with the firm.
- Clean-up of client data and account information in various software programs.
Data Entry Associate I Resume
Headline : Data Entry Associate accomplished at transposing large amounts of data with accuracy and speed. Highly organized and detail-oriented. Organized and efficient date admin highly skilled in office administration, data organization, and word processing.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, research, leadership, photography, customer service,.
- Provided timely budget data for IT and corporate management.
- Performed periodic budgeting/modeling to project monthly cash requirements.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintained computer and physical filing systems.
- Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
- Filed paperwork and organized computer-based information.
- Maintained appropriate filing of personal and professional documentation.
- Organized expense reports, budgets and filing systems.
BBA In Finance
Data Entry Associate Resume
Headline : To obtain a position which allows to utilize my administrative, and organizational skills to promote growth and professional advancement.
Skills : Data Analyst, MS Office.
- Scans incoming documentation into database for indexing.
- Handles copying, faxing and scanning of documents for office and upper level staff.
- Index DCF applications to be outsourced to DCF case workers.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation.
- Maintains inventory, organize international and domestic parcels.
- Verify proof of mailing and report discrepancies to management.
Associate In Arts