Electronics Mechanic Resume
Summary : Trained, supervised and managed supporting programs of related interest. Maintained a Secret Security Clearance and an outstanding driver's license.
Skills : Project Management, Top Secret Clearence, Conflict Resolution.
- Acted as the CO's assistant program manager in all cryptographic related matters.
- Communicated, orally and in writing, with Naval Communications Security Material System (NCMS) on account matters.
- Led and instructed workers and work group in tasks to be completed per NCMS guidance, and the continual improvement in performance and competency of EKMS.
- Reviewed plans and specifications according to requirements, and laid out worker assignments.
- Prepared reports and memos for CO and Staff Communication Security Material System Responsibility Officer (SCMSRO).
- Recommended course of action on program, account and work matters.
- Scheduled meetings with senior staff to communicate priorities, work through issues and discuss related topics of importance.
- Served as a resource consultant and advisor to program participants and cryptographic material users.
Sr. Electronics Mechanic Resume
Summary : Many years of mechanic experience. Including electronics,managerial,customer service.Highly qualified Electronics Mechanic with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Automotive Mechanic, Light Arrnored Vehicle Mechanic.
- Performed maintenance, major repairs and modifications to Marine Corps Tactical Equipment during Depot Maintenance cycle (Re-Set) that included tracked and wheel vehicles to include tactical vehicle such as: MTVR, HMMVVV and MK48, upArmored vehicles, tracked cargo and personnel carriers on 2% ton and larger trucks to 7% ton MTVR.Disassembled, lnspected, troubleshoot, repaired and overhauled heavy mobile equipment and all major its components.
- Performed diagnostic tests, using measuring devices, instruments, test equipment, special tools and lifting devices.
- Identified mechanical, electrical, hydraulic pneumatic and cooling system failures following instructions appropriate procedures.
- Operated equipment in accordance with appropriate procedures and manuals.
- Disassembled repair, and replace, engines, drive train, frame rails, body, and body components of vehicles and equipment.
- Tested overhauled and repaired diesel engines, fuel, hydraulic, electrical, suspension, and brake systems' am knowledgeable in the field of driveline assemblies which include differentials, power dividers and dual-speed axles.
- Performed diagnostic and functional tests on electrical and electrical systems and accessories which include Ignition systems, charging systems, starting systems, wiring systems, and lighting systems.
- Inspected and troubleshoot malfunctioning systems in order to trace and locate defects that could cause hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical failure.
Jr. Electronics Mechanic Resume
Objective : To obtain an electronics technician or engineering technician position where knowledge and skills can be successfully applied.
Skills : Maintaining, Repairing.
- Tested, troubleshot, and repaired of AN/AAS-44 electronic/electro-optic systems circuit cards.
- Led to the successful repair of 38 turret control host, video input processor, and image processor units which were deficient of Original Equipment Manufacturer technical data and information.
- Performed complex thermal calculations and evaluated test data to developed Ball Grid Array (BGA) removal and replacement test program procedures for Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA's) and various chipset arrays on Original Equipment Manufacture electronic devices using the DRS-25 AirVac support equipment.
- Recognized for superior performance of applying extensive knowledge in repairing the Command Rack and Launcher Test Set (CRALTS).
- Trained one senior personnel in evaluating, troubleshooting, and repairing defective parts, alleviating a production halt for the Rotating and Electrical work center and was presented with an On The Spot Award.
- Reviewed contractor engineering work for adequacy and practicability including the debugging of AN/AQS-22 Airborne Low Frequency Sonar program application software during Circuit Check test engineer implementation visit prior to command training.
- Identified existing Original Equipment Manufacturer defects and contradictions between work site environments in preparation of on-site training.
- Coordinated with Raytheon Senior Engineer in identifying, debugging, and modifying diagnostic programs on the software controlled Mid-Range Test Set, returning the Automatic Test Equipment back to full mission capable status and ensuring Fleet assets were delivered on time and met Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) requirements.
Electronics Mechanic I Resume
Objective : Inspects work performed by shop mechanics and contracted vendors. Work usually requires maintenance and repair of heavy equipment used in the construction of bridge.
Skills : Electronics, Leadership, Maintenance.
- Drives a state vehicle to assist in other shops.
- Checks lighting and wiring mechanisms to ensure proper functioning of headlights, spotlights, tail lights and parking lights.
- Completes repair order paperwork.
- Maintains and repairs heavy equipment used in construction and maintenance of highways/bridges. Moves items weighing 50-100 pounds related to these duties such as automotive parts, tires, and tools.
- Operates specialized power tools.
- Performs annual state safety inspections on vehicles to include DOT required inspections.
- Performs emergency spot repairs.
- Prepares vehicles for sale.
Electronics Mechanic II Resume
Headline : A self-starter and quick learner. Versatile skill set with experience in telecommunications, technical and tactical environments, and written and oral communication. Received multiple recognition for excellence in the telecommunications industry. Recognized skills in mentoring and mediating between employees, and in leading team projects. Currently holds an active Secret Security Clearance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Repair.
- Disassembles, rebuilds, troubleshoots, assembles and tests various assemblies and subassemblies that pertain to the Avenger, MLRS and Sentinel Defense Systems.
- Conducts tests and diagnose malfunctions, by utilizing skill in the use of test equipment: electronics, as well as specialized test equipment.
- Runs full operational checkouts on the Sentinel Radar to ensure that all tests pass without failure with written procedures.
- Participates in the Sentinel Validation/Verification, working with other organizations within the government as well as defense contractors.
- Corrects and validates new and not fully documented test procedures and software.
- Gains great knowledge in the theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic theory to include the characteristics, function, operation and capabilities of a variety of types of electronics equipment.
- Serves as a consulting technician in problem solving and troubleshooting with lower grade technicians.
Electronics Mechanic III Resume
Summary : Over twenty five years of electronics maintenance experience, encompassing a wide variety of equipment. Seeking a position where can apply broad experience with an organization that values hard work, customer service, and a dedication to quality.
Skills : Maintaining, Repairing.
- Reviews and maintains over fourteen different systems System Security Plans (SSP), Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP) and Contingency Management Plans (CMP).
- In charge of overseeing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to categorize new systems and identify needed security controls for each component of the updated CMSS network.
- Tracks and maintains the accreditation authority to obtain Interim Authority to Test (IATT), and ensure successful Assessment and Authorization (A&A) of the updated CMSS network Authority To Operate (ATO).
- Installs, operates, and maintains Fire alarm systems, security alarm system, and access control systems.
- Performs analysis and troubleshoots system using as-built drawings and schematics.
- Uses computer based software to analyze and modify control systems.
- Oversees all maintenance on squadron and installation alarm monitoring systems.
Asst. Electronics Mechanic Resume
Objective : Primary purpose of this position is to provide certified, accurate, traceable, and reliable TMDE (Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment) and support equipment to the war fighter in compliance with the Air Force Metroiogy and Calibration Program.
Skills : Maintaining, Organizing.
- Repaired, modified and fabricated a variety of complex wiring harnesses, cable assemblies and electrical components by use of knowledge of electrical principles and formulas and tools like hand and power tools and a variety of meters.
- Determined what type of gauge of wires, insuring correct parts and materials are used, coding, performed soldering and potting tasks, and electrically tested completed harnesses and cables.
- Fabricated standard and routine harnesses and cables following all available technical information or diagrams available for complex assemblies which have been plotted by higher grade repairers.
- Have selected correct type wires, laid out on boards, color code, complete harness, and made electrical checks.
- Assisted higher grade repairers numerous times in the more difficult and complex layout and fabrication of harnesses and cables.
- Applied numerous skills daily to achieve my duties as an Electrical Equipment Worker such as completing routine task with and without normal supervision, knowledge of electrical equipment and components, theory and instruments used in everyday shop duties, technical practices.
- Used of hand and power tools, general knowledge of troubleshooting, problem solving, and repairing of basic and complex harnesses.
- Responsible for building works orders or (IJO's) and coordinating with LMP (Logistics Modernization Program) to ensure work orders are done in an efficient manner.
Associate Electronics Mechanic Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and interesting position where will have an opportunity to utilize experience and education to make a positive contribution to your company, the environment and people's lives Knowledge in a wide range of electronic and electromechanical maintenance and manufacturing technologies and techniques.
Skills : Electronics, Technology, Repair, Maintenance.
- Performs Communication services on the new ODS-SA Bradleys and a variety of track vehicles Install computer systems and configure system settings in army fighting vehicles.
- Installs and modifies communication systems such as radios and intercoms in army vehicles.
- Performs annual and bi annual services on optical night vision devices.
- Performs annual and bi-annual services on the long range surveillance scout system.
- Performs services on AN/PEQ-15 lasers (Advance Target Pointer Illuminators) Troubleshoot and maintain Sincgars radio systems and Blue Force Trackers ensuring all systems are operational prior to the owning unit using the vehicle.
- Installs and maintains Blue Force Trackers in track vehicles, ensuring all equipment and software is up to date Create work orders to facilitate troubleshooting and repair of on-equipment faults.
- Troubleshoots utilizing multi-meters, GRM-122 radio test set, Technical Manuals, and various known good repair parts.
Lead Electronics Mechanic Resume
Summary : To perform a variety of financial, technical and support services involving data analysis, event, grant /project coordination, department budget maintenance, and other related duties.
Skills : Security Plus CE,CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Security, CCNP Route Switch, CVOICE.
- Installed MATV systems (cable TV) for Navy Housing (overhead and underground cables) and used cable locators, field strength meters, audio and RF signal generators, and TDR's (Time Domain Reflectometers).
- Installed computer terminal equipment and jacks.
- Installed and terminated house communication cables on R-66 blocks.
- Installed the base RF fire alarm system (Monaco D-500) and building transmitters (10 watt).
- Installed the antenna systems using and terminating the antennas and coax systems feeding the systems.
- Installed the PL-259 connectors and matched the antennas using the Bird Wattmeter (minimum SWR).
- Installed ground rods and commercial lightning protectors.
- Maintained, troubleshot, repaired, adjusted, and overhauled the Naval Air Stations emergency diesel generator control and electrical generation systems.
Electronics Mechanic Resume
Summary : Goal oriented Electronics Tech/Supervisor with over 12 years of experience in the Military, and the Oil Field in repair, overhaul, manufacturing and field troubleshooting. Strong skills in leadership, planning and troubleshooting. Extensive experience in team development, creating a culture of safety, and prioritizing equipment issues.
Skills : Maintaining, Repairing.
- Maintains aircraft and manufacturing systems.
- Tests system components.
- Troubleshoots, upgrades, assembles and repairs to component level.
- Adjusts, aligns, monitors and calibrates test equipment.
- Setup and maintains production equipment.
- Maintains repair records.
- Incorporates components database and maintained stock.
- Provides customer support.
- Interacts with factory representatives, engineers, and vendors.