Executive Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking an Executive Management/Sales position where I am able to work with teams or individually using my leadership, negotiation, communication, planning, organizing, detail and big picture oriented.
Skills : Power Point, Excel, Pro Kitchen, MS Office, Presentations, Project Planning, Commercial Proposals.
- Executive Assistant to President, responsibilities include coordination of marketing strategies, and creation and implementation of business processes, as well as providing counsel in personal and confidential matters.
- Liaise strong, communicative relationships between business owners and staff, as well as between staff at different locations.
- Develop inventory management system for rotating daily inventory of over 300 vehicles directed towards overall inventory awareness, cost effective marketing strategies, targeted internal sales promotions, and loss prevention.
- Administer multiple floor plan agreements consisting of maintaining existing seven figure contracts and facilitating new capital agreements for additional business as company expanded.
- Utilize multiple software platforms to oversee day to day operations of three wholesale, retail, and buy here pay here automotive businesses: general business accounting through Quickbooks, individual dealership accounting through Accountmate, and payroll through ADP.
- Retail inventory management through Finance Express, eCarlist/DealerTrack, and buy here pay here inventory management through Auto Star.
- Collaborate with clients and sales managers to mediate escalated client problems (late titles, missing paperwork, etc.).
Masters Of Library
Sr. Executive Manager Resume
Summary : To secure challenging position that will allow me to capitalize on my experience in social services management and delivery, ability to foster an environment of optimal performance, and vision for strategic planning. An effective leader with diverse industry experience and a demonstrated track record for improving effectiveness of various programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, SharePoint,.
- Provided administrative support to Air Force, Department of Defense and Joint Organizations.
- Coordinated, performed and managed a variety of tasks and activities in direct support of organizational commanders, directors and senior leaders to include office management, human resources and executive staff support.
- Managed processes and activities to support organizational communications, including correspondence preparation, distribution, suspense tracking, workflow management, electronic mail management, content management and other related duties.
- Provided administrative support for organizational personnel and manpower programs, such as personnel rosters, evaluations, decorations, supervisory data, orders, in-/out-processing personnel and manpower authorization requests.
- Provided executive administrative support to General Officers and Senior Executive Service civilians, to include arranging travel and lodging, coordinating itineraries, and preparing trip folders.
- Assisted in planning, preparing, arranging and conducting official functions.
- Ensured compliance of all military standards, regulations, and maintained all documentation submitted in share-point for all members obtaining certification or training.
BS In Management
Jr. Executive Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Executive Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Marketing, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Finance, Sales, Management.
- Consulting for a Real Estate Investment Corporation in Taipei, Taiwan,performing Market Research in how to market the company in Los Angeles for buying and selling houses to maximize the company's position in the marketplace.
- Continuously communicating with real estate agents to negotiate the possible buying and selling of high-end residential houses above $1 million, in compliance in investor guidelines.
- Using financial and quantitative modeling skills to research real estate, industry, and business trends with customers, competitors, suppliers, and professional organizations.
- Ensuring financial feasibility of financing real estate and land.
- Continuously checking Trulia, themls.com, Realtor.com, and Redfin.com to discover new property leads.
- Visiting open houses to ascertain house quality, features, benefits, contract requirements, and price.
- Collecting and analyzing legal documents related to real estate purchasing.
- Writing and presenting reports on possible real estate investments, based on demographics and neighborhood price appreciation.
Asst. Executive Manager Resume
Headline : Talented professional with an extraordinary blend of service and management experience. Versatile, reliable and efficient with experience in high paced environments. Creative and diversified skills in client relations, human resources, recruiting, project management and research. Skilled with strong written and verbal communication and exceptionally organized with a proven record for exceeding business goals.
Skills : Paralegal, Manager, Management, Human Resources, Recruiting, Microsoft Office.
- Execute administrative management including goal setting, program development, and implementation.
- Led development and administration of the assigned program area annual budget; forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, supplies, programs, and financial obligations; monitor and approve expenditures; recommend and implement adjustments.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and court decisions applicable to areas of responsibility, including, parliamentary procedure Public Records Act.
- Supervise and evaluate staff, facilitate human resources evaluations, recommendations, and draft job descriptions.
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Highly organized and general functions, conduct board policies, regulations and procedures, state and local laws and other legal requirements applicable to functions and operations for investors.
- Conduct business communications including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Managed effective supervision and customer service of a mid-size administrative team.
Master Of Arts
Associate Executive Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Accounting Clerk, Security Guard, Clerk General or as a Supervisor. Abilities Written and oral communication skills, Bi-lingual (speaks Spanish & English) accounting, supervisory, customer service, security, and management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Mac OS X.
- Implemented general accounting principles for budgets, deposits, transactions, and payroll to maintain accountability.
- Prepared financial projections and annual budget for trustee committee and deacon board for approval and implementation.
- Overseen policies and procedures for 25 members of staff and volunteer personnel which improved staff morale, customer service, and community relationships with external stakeholders.
- Trained staff in database management, purchasing, and inventory control that received high accolades over a 9 1/2 year period.
- Established a business rapport with vendors, contractors, and employers which led to barter opportunities.
- Designed and edited a weekly newsletter for parishioners and guest which focused on community activities, classified section, human service information, and marketing & advertising opportunities.
- Developed and managed the Community Building Program for teens and adults where community service was performed and mentorship was instituted.
Master Of Business
Executive Manager III Resume
Objective : Seeking a full/ part-time position that will allow me to utilize my skills for growth and career advancement. Looking for the possibility to become a leader in my field.
Skills : JD Edwards, MS AX Dynamics, MAS 200 Oracle Macros VLOOKUP Pivot Tables, POS System, MS Access Infinium ImageNow MS Project NetSuite ACL Analytics Workday TeamMate AS/400 Opera CMS FileNet InfoGenesis Oasis Machine Accounting, Bilingual-Spanish, LMS Cognos Ad Hoc Analysis.
- Development and implementation of automated procedures utilizing MS Excel that improved labor costs by 25%.
- Created and implemented daily attendance tracking procedures for 1000+ employees utilizing MS Excel and MS Access which directly contributed to timely discipline of absentee employees, resulting in 20% annual savings in labor costs.
- Promoted to Executive Manager two months after being hired as a Hotel Supervisor.
- Managed second largest hotel in the world and performed executive duties on a daily basis during the second shift.
- Prepared employee scheduling forecast based on expected occupancy.
- Managed 60+ employees on a daily basis including Supervisors, Status Board Operators, Scheduling Clerks, Lost and Found Clerks, Housekeepers, Runners, etc.
- Monitored arrivals/departures versus room availability and ensured room demands were met.
- Coordinated training schedules for 600+ employees utilizing MS Access and MS Excel.
B.S. In Business Administration
Executive Manager II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where my Master's degree and professional experience will be effectively utilized to improve operations and contribute to a company's profits and achieve optimal goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Microsoft Word.
- Achieve store and personal goals though exceptional customer service, product marketing, and strong sales support to ensure growth and store sales goals were fulfilled.
- Led a team of 5 department leaders to obtain sales growth in each department and identify opportunities in sales and customer service.
- Held the department leaders accountable to their departments to obtain maximum productivity and leadership goals in each sector.
- Hired, coached, trained, and evaluated all positions throughout the store.
- Maintain excellent communication with every store associate to maximize all levels of store operations and achieve store sales and productivity goals.
- Assisted in producing financial P & L reports for district and regional managers.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines, loss prevention, and cash handling procedures were thoroughly met daily.
- Responsible for all administrative functions and duties completed in a timely manner daily.
Maters Of Business Administration
Executive Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Accomplished and results-driven Customer Service Representative with over 10 years of proven ability to successfully exceed customers and business expectations. Highly successful in sales and exceptional experience in cultivating relationships. In my past and current positions experiences along with my natural talents (writing, aesthetics, analytical problem solving, logistical planning, and research) and with my work ethic you have a well-rounded candidate you will be proud to have on your staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Served as Senior Manager and Public Relations Manager for extremely busy and well renowned private reproductive health facility.
- Included but limited to Supervision, management, and leadership of nursing and administrative staff of 35.
- Curriculum Vitae Involved in interviewing, hiring, training, and development of all office personnel.
- Personally trained or developed a guideline for care providers and administrators.
- Worked closely with the computer development team to design and establish a Diamond Institute Website.
- Planned and managed annual Diamond Institute promotional campaign which led to national recognition.
- Created and conducted patient seminars on infertility and menopause; seminars attracted up to 500 potential clients and were used as a model for drug companies and women's health centers.
Ph.D. In Health Education
Account Executive Manager Resume
Objective : Professional with over twenty years of experience managing and implementing private sector, development and relief programs in conflict and post conflict regions. .
Skills : Sales Management.
- Established a medium scale enterprise that was organized to be lean and effective with strategies such as JIT.
- Developed innovations to the products to make the product more attractive to the target consumer groups (agriculture and retail markets) and designed and implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 80% of the primary target group using the company's products and services.
- Identified strategic alliance for partnering opportunities to expand into new, high-growth segments.
- Prepared business development plans and competitiveness strategies.
- Lead technical teams for product (brand and line) research, (Supervised more than 35 staff) and new product research and development.
- Managed product imports and exports, wholesale and commercial sales; and managed key business accounts.
- Developed customer services focused on quality, client support, and retention/loyalty.
Sales Executive Manager Resume
Objective : Over fifteen years of experience in all aspects of hotel operations for both AAA Four Diamond Award resorts as well as several large national brands, budgeting and forecasting of sales and revenue, P&L accountability, monitoring payroll, food and beverage cost controls and analyzing performance trends.
Skills : Phone, Management, Organization, leadership.
- Managed a full-service resort having a championship golf course, hotel, condominiums, convention center, and restaurants.
- Wrote and implemented training manuals and techniques for all departmental team members.
- Negotiated the purchase and management of twenty-three condominiums located within the resort.
- Developed new sales techniques resulting in increased market penetration and share as well as an increased ADR and RevPAR.
- Participated in local, state and regional sales efforts culminating in an increase of group travel, corporate and leisure business.
- Participated in the development and renovation of twenty-three condominium units as well as implemented a more efficient timeshare program.
- Responsible for the development of the annual business plan and budget as well as implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
Marketing Executive Manager Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience with a proven track record for building and leading world-class software development. A strategic planner assessing technology needs of the business and developing effective roadmaps for solving those needs. Expertise in leading cross-functional teams with diverse technology. Possess comprehensive IT background with expertise in information technology functions like software development, quality assurance, internet technologies, project management, program management, outsourcing and start-ups.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish and French, Conversational in Mandarin Chinese, Strong Public Speaking Skills, Knowledgable in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, Type 95 WPM, Knowledgable in Communicative TESOL Theory.
- Management of general operation, track target market needs, create promotional material, forecast and implement new marketing strategies for marketing events Conduct market research and implementing marketing plans.
- Consistently analyzing demographic needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies to meet the consumers demand.
- Developer of marketing and organization goals.
- Evaluate the company's performance and regularly make projection to promote growth and productivity.
- Conduct surveys and perform complex comparatives to determine company's position at local and regional levels in the marketplace.
- Collaborated with the Executive VP to promote sales knowledge, diversity, strategy & approach to the trainees and the sales executives of Tehillim Marketing Concepts.
- Creating marketing and advertising material, mapping territory and planning daily routes.
Certification In C.A.D
Executive Manager Resume
Summary : A responsible and challenging management position with an organization offering opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills : Marketing, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Finance, Sales, Management.
- Established and ensured productive financial and administrative operations.
- Recruited, trained, and directed all office support staff members Provided leadership and direction for all facets of accounting and financial reporting.
- Representative accomplishments included: Establishments efficient and productive operating procedures for each company department.
- Initiating, leading the development, and personally writing an Employee handbook clearly delineating company goals, objectives, and employee duties, responsibilities, and opportunities.
- Significantly reducing accounts receivable aging.
- Enhancing cash flow by reducing accounts payable errors, late penalties, and customer billing errors.
- Generating and maintaining a highly cohesive staff team with high degree of morale than greatly enhanced productive.