Production Associate I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Production Associate. Looking to obtain a challenging position with a company that will utilize my education, skills, and abilities and offers the potential for career growth.
Skills : Analyze Schematic Drawings, Ability To Solder and Desolder Electronic Components, Forklift Operator/ Trainer, Load And Unload Parts From CNC Machines, (Milling And Lathe), Basic Knowledge In PLC, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Lubrication and Bearings, and Solenoids.
- Typical tasks assigned include manual, semi-automated, and automated assembly and testing of products and components as required by the manufacturing process and work instructions.
- Coordination of work assignment with other production associate personnel in the area.
- Communicating workflow and other key information to oncoming or relief operator at shift overlap and shift changes to minimize delays.
- Reviewing daily production schedules to assure knowledge of daily requirements and verifies correct materials/parts are selected based on product to be run.
- Interfacing with technical and supervision to assure job assignment is totally understood.
- Reading and following designated checklists and work instructions as required.
- Utilizing personal protective equipment and special clothing/garb as appropriate for assigned area.
- Observing all safety and environmental requirements of the process and work area.
- Operating manufacturing equipment in area assigned at required uptimes and first pass yields and verifies correct configuration at each shift change or product/component changeover.
- Observing manufacturing equipment during operation to detect machinery malfunctions.
Production Associate Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience as a Production Associate. I would like to assume a position to utilize my experience in management, leadership, maintenance, and manufacturing for mutual benefit.
Skills : Team Building, Program Coordinator, Departmental Career Counselor, and Microsoft Office.
- Running, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing 5 Mitsubishi acme Gridley automatic screw lathes along with a parts washer.
- Tasked with operating and maintaining chemical levels in the parts washer.
- Group leader (promotion) responsible for job assignments, training, and safety of 5-7 production associates in two departments.
- Charged with department improvements(kaizen) and department upkeep and cleanliness(5s).
- Charged with the completion of planned maintenance and upkeep maintenance, and department budgets.
- Charged with accurate reporting of associates time, scheduled vacation and attendance.
- Process expert (promotion) responsible for a multitude of machinery, including 3 automated cutting machines, a knurling machine, a hardening machine, a washer, a shaft press, a transfer conveyor and 2 different grinders to the final washer.
- Responsible for efficiently completing the quality checks, tool changes, fluid checks, coolant checks, material loading, troubleshooting, planned maintenance and documentation for all equipment.
- Build and foster professional relationships with inter staffs and overseas factories.
- Operated forklifts to take off wallboard from stacker machines and placed in stock.
Production Associate I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Production Associate. I am seeking a position where I can meet the challenges of a demanding work environment. I am reliable, motivated, organized and a proficient at multi-tasking.
Skills : Bilingual, Fork-Lift-Operator, Computer, Protective Service Training, Leadership Development Training, and First-Aid/CPR Training.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Escalates functional and process failures to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Wearing personal protective equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats.
- Kept a log and tracked products to ensure they were packed in the correct lot.
- In a warehouse environment inspected products for cleanliness and defects.
- Make specific adjustments to production machinery to ensure quality control and efficiency of production work.
- Ensure that production equipment, tools and machinery are functional at all times.
Graphics And Production Associate Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Production Associate. A precise and accurate worker with background demonstrating pride in performance and successful work accomplishment.
Skills : Video Editor-Final Cut Pro, KickBoxing, Muay Thai and Wing Chun, Microsoft Word, Final Cut Pro and Photoshop, Mac software, PowerPoint.
- Specialized in helping with client specific media and promotional campaigns.
- Attended several management post-production meetings while collaborating, different ideas with various coworkers to ensure the best quality work as a collective team.
- Handled the responsibility of producing several on-site and live production projects.
- Experience in working independently and in group settings in a very organized and professional manner.
- Highly knowledgeable in computer applications such as Microsoft word, final cut pro, and photoshop, mac software, powerpoint and internet applications.
- Excellent customer service skills while complying with the needs and demands of the customer through proper procedures and attention to details.
- Communicated closely with management and the production team to productively do my job.
- Assist operator with a task that requires two persons such as loading roll of paper or film to machine and threading roll of paper or film through the machine.
- Determine the appropriate location for material and safely and securely store material.
- Placed and positioned equipment and partially assembled the product for further processing, manually and using the hoist.
Production Associate/Floor Supervisor Resume
Summary : 18 years of experience as a Production Associate. I am a reliable worker with many years of experience in the manufacturing industry. I rarely miss a day or work and always show up on time. I can operate a fork truck. I have experience with many aspects of assembly line production and am familiar with programming and troubleshooting robotics in the manufacturing process.
Skills : Assembly Line Production, Robotics Production, Procedures, Punctual, and Reliable, Exceptional Organizational, Some Computer, Interpersonal, Trained In Use Of Hazardous Materials, Extremely Quick Learner, Trained In Use Of Overhead Crane, Power Tool Operation, Trained In Use Of Confined Spaces, Welding, and Fork Truck Operation.
- As a production associate on the betting line, I assembled outer panel parts and installed them on cars.
- Worked with robotics to teach and clean up programs to reduce cycle times.
- During production, if a robot had an error, I would work on the recovery of the program on the robot to get the line back up and running.
- Performed production welding operated pc guns, and operated MIG and tig welders.
- As a production associate for material handling/receiving and service parts production, I shipped and received parts from vendors.
- Operated fork trucks on the shipping and receiving dock and delivered parts to the assembly line during production.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and subassemblies.
- Correctly and safely used a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment to carry out job duties.
- Planned and executed work with the proper tools and materials to maximize efficiency.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
Production Associate (Machine Operator) Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Production Associate. My intent is to obtain a manufacturing engineering position where the company and I, with my education in mechanical engineering and my extensive manufacturing experience, can work together to form a lean manufacturing facility.
Skills : Computer SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MATLAB, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access Language Spanish (Intermediate), and Mandarin (Beginner).
- Operating constant volume production equipment including areas in a clean room environment.
- Collaborating with engineers and technicians when problems arise with machinery to get it operational.
- Ensuring quality of process and parts through statistical process control.
- Training new associates to the safety, quality, and production criteria and standards in 2 departments.
- Developing new ideas to improve productivity, decrease waste, and overall lean manufacturing process.
- Hand inserted matching pieces, where accuracy was of the utmost importance created sample mailings for perspective and regular clients.
- Assembling the military tents after completion, to check the quality of our workmanship.
- Assessing work assignments with the plan and meet production quotas consistently.
- Ensuring that production work is performed by following standard operating procedures and job safety analysis.
- Ensuring that end products conform to quality and quantity standards of the company.
Lead Production Associate V Resume
Summary : Seeking employment in a new environment outside of the automotive industry. I am willing to learn new skills and further my career experience in new areas of expertise.
Skills : Scanners, Forklift Operator, Bilingual Spanish, Quality, Computer, Inventory Control, Inspection, Communication, Data Entry, Accounts Receivables, Customer Service, Cleaning, Assembly, As400, Avaya, Billing, Documentation, Dependable, Employee Relations, Email, and Filing.
- Following proper guidelines in issuing good quality parts and also identified and rejected bad parts.
- Performing daily logs on the quality and quantity of products being issued.
- Assembly production 6at division - I am currently working in a repair line.
- Also, package auto parts that are sent out to the customer (honda automotive).
- Creating systems to maintain inventory levels to ensure expedited delivery of the product.
- Coordinating shipping schedules and delivery truck routes to maintain low cost and efficient delivery of the product to customers.
- Creating and maintaining production metrics to gauge production/delivery efficiencies.
- Research, designing, creating and managing company-wide information digital display system to broadcast production metrics and corporate information.
- Compiling a monthly inventory and work in process numbers for accounting.
- Responsible for managing delivery driver staff.
Production Associate I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Production Associate. I am seeking a position within the manufacturing or production industry where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company's growth.
Skills : Computer, Communication, Data Entry, Accounts Receivables, Customer Service, Cleaning, Assembly, As400, Avaya, Billing, Documentation, Dependable, Employee Relations, Email, Filing, Fax, Facebook, General Office, and Human Resources.
- Participating in the development and application of Tesla's production system for the construction and assembly of the Tesla model s.
- Adhering to tesla's policies regarding; manufacturing instructions, 5-s, and warehouse safety standards.
- Use of assembly equipment and tooling to include power tools and automated equipment, follow a required specific sequence of steps within allocated tact time, detect abnormalities in the processes and materials using visual, tactile, or auditory senses.
- Providing functional supervision in the absence of leadership by demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communicating the assembly line process with staff to ensure tasks were completed correctly and on time.
- Increasing company reputation by completing shipment goals on a daily basis.
- Organizing files and paperwork and created documentation for product orders.
- Troubleshooting situations and adapted to the new protocol.
- Developing knowledge for preparing each security product build by selecting key components.
- Built containers and pack parts in accordance with detailed packing specifications.
Sub Leader/Production Associate Resume
Summary : Top performing and valued Customer Service Professional with experience in office work and in production within the telecommunications industry. Eagerly accepts increasingly complex assignments while learning new skills quickly, ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Training/Coaching, Cash Drawer Balancing, Documentation/Reporting, and MS Office: Word, Excel.
- Transitioned from fiber side of operations as a prepper to copper fabrication and assembly activities for the manufacturer of copper and fiber products serving datacom and telecommunications industries.
- Tested copper cables and made minor adjustments to maintain quality, following direction from appropriate group leader or supervisor.
- Recorded, maintained, and reported on materials handled, packed, stored, or transported using the applicable company computer system, recording quality, and product information as necessary.
- Complied with all OSHA and company safety procedures to ensure both personal safety and safety to others.
- Demonstrate expertise in lock out, tag out procedures.
- Implemented policies in company handbook for training of new employees.
- Developed a skilled workforce and aided in the reduction of poor performing employees.
- Established effective relationships with senior management.
- Proven track record of delivering optimal results in a high growth environment that exceeds operational goals and yields measurable outcomes.
- Known as a strategist who transforms strategic plans into workable solutions for co-workers.
Production Associate Resume
Summary : 31+ years of extensive experience as a Production Associate. I want to obtain a challenging career with a growing company that will let me showcase the skills and knowledge that I have gained through my experience and education and encourage me to acquire new skills and knowledge.
Skills : Critical Thinker, Decision-Maker, and Problem Solver, Fast Learner, Production Procedures, Hard Working and Self-Motivated, Ability To Organize, Prioritize and Work Under Extreme Work Pressure, Heavy Work Load, and Deadlines, Basic Computer, and Visual Communication Principles.
- Trained and certified on jobs in all areas of this facility.
- Test rubber, extrude and braid tube, apply finished cover and print hose, and inspect and package the final product.
- Lean project facilitator: I have spent over five years working on lean manufacturing projects.
- Completed a special assignment where I facilitated lean manufacturing projects, trained other associates to think "lean", set up and ran rapid improvement events, and tracked the success of these projects and events.
- Assisting in collecting requested data and communicating results to supervisor from customer returns.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and 5S standards within the department.
- Recognizing and implementing improvement in procedures and products.
- Performing validation and quality inspection of various manufactured products returned the customer.
- Performing responsibilities of providing support to the technology development and process development teams.
- Responsible for handling other essential tasks under the instructions of the senior production staff.