Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Currently a student studying Business Communication at the prestigious. Working in different business related fields that helped apply the information learned in studies to real life experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media, ERP Systems, Quick books.
- Internship in sales and marketing with a growing Sports Drink company.
- Sell cases into grocery and convenience stores and to create awareness of the brand.
- Explained promotions and set up promotional/ point of sales material and displays.
- Reported new and repeat case sales to the team. Kept management informed of shortages and customer support issues.
- Conducted market research on DAS, Public Safety, and Wi-Fi opportunities for pursuit by the company.
- Created tools and templates to aid office with pipeline development and proposal construction.
- Formatted compliance matrix and procedures to allow ease transition of responsibilities throughout the office during the proposal construction process.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Sales and Marketing Intern/Analyst Resume
Objective : Charismatic, flexible and hard-working educator with a genuine interest in public relations. Continuously striving to acquire new knowledge and develop existing competencies.
Skills : Excel, Sales, Sales Force.
- Developed key progress reports and marketing action plans; presented recommendations to hotel executives at sales and marketing meetings.
- Performed hotel and industry analyses and developed key recommendations.
- Provided bespoke customer service to clients, analyses for sales and marketing divisions.
- Researched and developed a detailed competitive analysis of automotive lighting competitors and presented the results with recommendations.
- Developed a "Shopping Cart" of various forms for the Sales and Marketing department.
- Improve the efficiency and accessibility of all the forms needed by the Sales and Marketing department.
- Wrote the "Monthly Marketing News Letter" which updated NAL sales department personnel on sales trends and news items of current and potential customers.
Sales and Marketing Intern II Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable, and focused individual, who has overcome diversity on many occasions. An effective communicator, a quick learner, and take initiative whenever possible.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft, Customer Service, Sales.
- Worked closely with the sales team to manage leads and help with proposals.
- Contacted prospective customers through phone calls and emails to develop business.
- Sold advertisements for the fifth edition of Lillian August Magazine. Responded quickly to customers' needs, requests, and advertising inquiries.
- Prepared media kits, stocked magazine shelves, and helped to dispense outbound mail and e-blasts to a large list of advertisers.
- Assisted in event planning and operating for annual corporate events.
- Designed the new company logo Developed and updated marketing materials with new company image
- Assisted in tradeshow preparation Designed new company website and worked directly the programmers assuring proper execution.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales and Marketing Intern III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within an organization where my education and experience will add value to stakeholders; where meeting objectives is rewarded; and where education and cross-training is encouraged.
Skills : Customer Service, Word Processing, Excel, Cold Calling.
- Built and maintained strategic relationships with key customers such as Hospitals and clinics.
- Maintained and improved company workflow to increase efficiency and effective communication.
- Utilized Open-ERP, a free Enterprise Resource Planning software for small businesses to support basic internal processes.
- Generated new leads using CRM and exceeded our summer sales goals by negotiating our first couple of contracts.
- Identified the diverse needs of clients to meet their demands. Designed marketing templates with HTML5, PDF, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Performed strategic analysis of potential clients in order to tailor services particular to client demands.
- Conducted financial analysis of clients by observing a database to determine financial stability.
Sales and Marketing Intern/Executive Resume
Headline : Qualified customer service based professional who is highly goal-oriented and proficient at meeting and exceeding established goals seeking an administrative opportunity with a federal agency.
Skills : Excellent Oral, Written Communication Skills Energetic.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Regularly sought opportunities to upsell and add on additional merchandise Call customers to schedule an appointment.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail, and fax.
- Worked directly the programmers assuring proper execution.
Bachelor Of Science
Sales and Marketing Intern/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A delegate leader when necessary that sets the high personal bar for achievement.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Public Speaking.
- Collected and analyzed data on vendor demographics, preferences, needs.
- Bought habits to identify potential markets and factors.
- Attended staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design.
- Devised and evaluated methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
- Forecasted and tracked marketing and sales trends and analyzed collected data.
- Established relationships via phone calls and meetings.
- Worked closely with Account Executives to implement such marketing programs.
Sales and Marketing Intern I Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic Salesperson with 2 years of specialization in retail and customer service. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Marketing, Marketing, Sales force.
- Worked extensively with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial and the Vice President of the Aftermarket division.
- Published an article in Power Engineering Magazine in their monthly "Clearing the Air" segment.
- Focused on comprehensive market analysis and targeting future clients.
- Collaborated with Consulting Group and Hitachi Global to establish a business plan.
- Represented Mitsubishi-Hitachi at the Power-Generation Conference.
- Gained experience using the software platforms SalesForce and ETix.
- Edited blast emails using Constant Contact.
Asst. Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Headline : College-educated professional with strong writing and technical skills, excellent customer service abilities, and experience in marketing and as legal assistant.
Skills : Writing And Editing, Research And Analysis, 65 wpm.
- Performed market research and identified leads.
- Designed promotional items for tradeshows.
- Monitored business partner websites for contract compliance.
- Edited blast emails using Constant Contact.
- Coordinated and attended music meetings including setting-up and cleaning-up.
- Updated over street date accounts per week for Spotify, Emusic, Verizon, MTV, etc.
- Re-checked music release details to ensure that music was available for distribution at the proper time.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Sales and growth marketing internship with Waiter in CA Experience with regression analysis using Excel, E- views.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Salesforce.
- Prepared for sales demonstrations. Worked at a timely pace to ensure schedules are met.
- Reserved vehicles, transporting and setting up the equipment (LED Video Displays).
- Learned about the products and being able to answer any questions customers would have.
- Assisted in the organization and production of trade shows.
- Reserved vehicles and equipment and transporting equipment to show site.
- Organized flights and hotels, as well as booth schedules.
- Ensured sales literature is ordered for the show.
Lead Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain more experience in order to grow professionally in the field of Mass Communications and Marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS, SAS.
- Interfaced daily communications with clients. Handled various client accounts and contracts.
- Prepared and managed correspondence, event recaps, media proposals, marketing strategies, and editorial credits.
- Developed various marketing strategies and presentations.
- Prepared and executed such presentations.
- Assisted with planning and executing company events.
- Assisted on site of cover shoots, video shoots, and company events.
- Scheduled demonstrations and meetings in multiple time zones.
Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : Conscientious communicator adept at event planning, brand management and marketing. Diplomatic and tactful in all communications.
Skills : Microsoft Power point, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Audition, Photoshop.
- Identify customer needs through market research and analysis.
- Assist in implementing and finalizing new web content for existing clients.
- Define project and company vision, strategies and tactics.
- Evaluate new strategic business opportunities.
- Establish long-range objectives and develop innovative strategies to help achieve them.
- Collaborate with the CEO and teammates to create proposals and pitch to prospective and existing clients.
- Create case studies after campaigns have run their course.