Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Currently a student studying Business Communication at the prestigious. Working in different business related fields that helped apply the information learned in studies to real life experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media, ERP Systems, Quick books.
- Internship in sales and marketing with a growing Sports Drink company.
- Sell cases into grocery and convenience stores and to create awareness of the brand.
- Explained promotions and set up promotional/ point of sales material and displays.
- Reported new and repeat case sales to the team. Kept management informed of shortages and customer support issues.
- Conducted market research on DAS, Public Safety, and Wi-Fi opportunities for pursuit by the company.
- Created tools and templates to aid office with pipeline development and proposal construction.
- Formatted compliance matrix and procedures to allow ease transition of responsibilities throughout the office during the proposal construction process.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Sales and Marketing Intern/Analyst Resume
Objective : Charismatic, flexible and hard-working educator with a genuine interest in public relations. Continuously striving to acquire new knowledge and develop existing competencies.
Skills : Excel, Sales, Sales Force.
- Developed key progress reports and marketing action plans; presented recommendations to hotel executives at sales and marketing meetings.
- Performed hotel and industry analyses and developed key recommendations.
- Provided bespoke customer service to clients, analyses for sales and marketing divisions.
- Researched and developed a detailed competitive analysis of automotive lighting competitors and presented the results with recommendations.
- Developed a "Shopping Cart" of various forms for the Sales and Marketing department.
- Improve the efficiency and accessibility of all the forms needed by the Sales and Marketing department.
- Wrote the "Monthly Marketing News Letter" which updated NAL sales department personnel on sales trends and news items of current and potential customers.
Sales and Marketing Intern II Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable, and focused individual, who has overcome diversity on many occasions. An effective communicator, a quick learner, and take initiative whenever possible.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft, Customer Service, Sales.
- Worked closely with the sales team to manage leads and help with proposals.
- Contacted prospective customers through phone calls and emails to develop business.
- Sold advertisements for the fifth edition of Lillian August Magazine. Responded quickly to customers' needs, requests, and advertising inquiries.
- Prepared media kits, stocked magazine shelves, and helped to dispense outbound mail and e-blasts to a large list of advertisers.
- Assisted in event planning and operating for annual corporate events.
- Designed the new company logo Developed and updated marketing materials with new company image
- Assisted in tradeshow preparation Designed new company website and worked directly the programmers assuring proper execution.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales and Marketing Intern III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within an organization where my education and experience will add value to stakeholders; where meeting objectives is rewarded; and where education and cross-training is encouraged.
Skills : Customer Service, Word Processing, Excel, Cold Calling.
- Built and maintained strategic relationships with key customers such as Hospitals and clinics.
- Maintained and improved company workflow to increase efficiency and effective communication.
- Utilized Open-ERP, a free Enterprise Resource Planning software for small businesses to support basic internal processes.
- Generated new leads using CRM and exceeded our summer sales goals by negotiating our first couple of contracts.
- Identified the diverse needs of clients to meet their demands. Designed marketing templates with HTML5, PDF, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Performed strategic analysis of potential clients in order to tailor services particular to client demands.
- Conducted financial analysis of clients by observing a database to determine financial stability.
Sales and Marketing Intern/Executive Resume
Headline : Qualified customer service based professional who is highly goal-oriented and proficient at meeting and exceeding established goals seeking an administrative opportunity with a federal agency.
Skills : Excellent Oral, Written Communication Skills Energetic.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Regularly sought opportunities to upsell and add on additional merchandise Call customers to schedule an appointment.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail, and fax.
- Worked directly the programmers assuring proper execution.
Bachelor Of Science
Sales and Marketing Intern/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A delegate leader when necessary that sets the high personal bar for achievement. Sales and Marketing Intern is responsible for making sure the company’s sales goals are met. This includes writing proposals, conducting research, and working with the marketing team to achieve sales goals.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Public Speaking.
- Collected and analyzed data on vendor demographics, preferences, needs.
- Bought habits to identify potential markets and factors.
- Attended staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design.
- Devised and evaluated methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
- Forecasted and tracked marketing and sales trends and analyzed collected data.
- Established relationships via phone calls and meetings.
- Worked closely with Account Executives to implement such marketing programs.
Sales and Marketing Intern I Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic Salesperson with 2 years of specialization in retail and customer service. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Marketing, Marketing, Sales force.
- Worked extensively with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial and the Vice President of the Aftermarket division.
- Published an article in Power Engineering Magazine in their monthly "Clearing the Air" segment.
- Focused on comprehensive market analysis and targeting future clients.
- Collaborated with Consulting Group and Hitachi Global to establish a business plan.
- Represented Mitsubishi-Hitachi at the Power-Generation Conference.
- Gained experience using the software platforms SalesForce and ETix.
- Edited blast emails using Constant Contact.
Asst. Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Headline : College-educated professional with strong writing and technical skills, excellent customer service abilities, and experience in marketing and as legal assistant.
Skills : Writing And Editing, Research And Analysis, 65 wpm.
- Performed market research and identified leads.
- Designed promotional items for tradeshows.
- Monitored business partner websites for contract compliance.
- Edited blast emails using Constant Contact.
- Coordinated and attended music meetings including setting-up and cleaning-up.
- Updated over street date accounts per week for Spotify, Emusic, Verizon, MTV, etc.
- Re-checked music release details to ensure that music was available for distribution at the proper time.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Sales and growth marketing internship with Waiter in CA Experience with regression analysis using Excel, E- views.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Salesforce.
- Prepared for sales demonstrations. Worked at a timely pace to ensure schedules are met.
- Reserved vehicles, transporting and setting up the equipment (LED Video Displays).
- Learned about the products and being able to answer any questions customers would have.
- Assisted in the organization and production of trade shows.
- Reserved vehicles and equipment and transporting equipment to show site.
- Organized flights and hotels, as well as booth schedules.
- Ensured sales literature is ordered for the show.
Lead Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain more experience in order to grow professionally in the field of Mass Communications and Marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS, SAS.
- Interfaced daily communications with clients. Handled various client accounts and contracts.
- Prepared and managed correspondence, event recaps, media proposals, marketing strategies, and editorial credits.
- Developed various marketing strategies and presentations.
- Prepared and executed such presentations.
- Assisted with planning and executing company events.
- Assisted on site of cover shoots, video shoots, and company events.
- Scheduled demonstrations and meetings in multiple time zones.
Sales and Marketing Intern Resume
Summary : Conscientious communicator adept at event planning, brand management and marketing. Diplomatic and tactful in all communications.
Skills : Microsoft Power point, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Audition, Photoshop.
- Identify customer needs through market research and analysis.
- Assist in implementing and finalizing new web content for existing clients.
- Define project and company vision, strategies and tactics.
- Evaluate new strategic business opportunities.
- Establish long-range objectives and develop innovative strategies to help achieve them.
- Collaborate with the CEO and teammates to create proposals and pitch to prospective and existing clients.
- Create case studies after campaigns have run their course.