Maintenance Machinist Resume
Summary : As a Journeyman Machinist, worked in all facets of the industrial atmosphere. consistently demonstrated the ability to engineer, design, troubleshoot, install, and rebuild industrial equipment. experience and skills obtained throughout career have resulted in the ability to machine parts to a tolerance of.
Skills : MIG Welder, Automotive Mechanic/EFI Tuner.
- Maintained, monitored, and replaced water meters and boxes.
- Operated boomtrucks, forklifts, hydraulic and pneumatic power units.
- Operated and maintained numerous size water pumps.
- Responsible for maintaining and operating own trackhoe.
- Maintained water distribution lines from 2 inch up to 36 inch diameter.
- Attended multiple safety courses throughout my tenure.
- Maintained and kept inventory of truck tools and parts.
Sr. Maintenance Machinist Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a tool and die maker, machinist, or supervisor with the ability to continue to learn and advance in profession and pass knowledge on to others.
Skills : Problem Solving, Maintenence.
- Oversaw the operation of eight printing presses in a paper/cloth manufacturer.
- Conducted periodic adjustments, handled mechanical and electrical breakdowns, fabricated jig templates and machined parts.
- Repaired and installed AC / DC circuits, motors, controls and conduit.
- Experienced in 3-phase electric and troubleshooting.
- Repaired and rebuilt hydraulic and pneumatic pumps and valves.
- Assisted with safety management systems and First Responders Team.
- Was recognized with the Supervisor's Recognition Award for developing and implementing the Lockout / Tagout Program following an OSHA inspection incurring $17K in violations.
- Performed procedures on all machinery communicated procedures via bulletin boards and coordinated the plant-wide training program resulting in lower insurance costs.
- Led team to develop a First Responders Team consisting of 20 members that were certified in CPR, First Aid and the handling of blood-borne pathogens.
Jr. Maintenance Machinist Resume
Objective : Repairing machinery and equipment Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
Skills : Operate Lathes, Mills, Drills, Surface Grinders, And Saws. Welders, Torches.
- Manufactured a wide variety of metal components through the operation of lathes, shapers, milling machines, drill presses, and similar equipment, gauging work carefully by using precision tools, fabricated mechanical devices, and units.
- Operated carpentry and welding equipment and uses hand tools in the fabrication of mechanical devices.
- Maintained and repaired mechanical equipment and prototypes.
- Operated soldering equipment; installs machine shop equipment.
- Repaired and maintained machine shop equipment; repairs precision instruments; gear boxes, air compressors, and pumps.
- Replaced shafts, bearings, bushings, belts, shear-pins, pulleys, and gears.
- Designed, manufactured, and repaired certain scientific research equipment.
Maintenance Machinist III Resume
Summary : Working with hand and power tools, to include welding Working with measuring and alignment tools.
Skills : first class fabricator and Millwright, and currently.
- Installed machinery and heavy equipment.
- Dismantled machines.
- Moved machinery and equipment.
- Read and used layout plans, blueprints, technical drawings, manuals and schematics.
- Replaced worn and defective parts.
- Shimmed and adjusted machines as needed.
- Complied with safety regulations.
Maintenance Machinist II Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience, as a Maintenance Machinist in industries including Food and Kindred Products. Most recently, have been working as a Maintenance Machinist at Bakery Feeds. Hoisting Equipment, front-end loaders, forklift, skid steer loaders, scissor lifts boom lifts.
Skills : Certified Welder All Positions To Include High Pressure Pipe.
- Experienced in welding, mechanical repair, installation.
- Inspected and tested equipment.
- Replaced worn and broken parts.
- Installed parts and equipment.
- Used hand tools, power tools, electrical and electronic testing devices, hoists and lifts.
- Performed preventive maintenance.
- Checked performance of machinery and equipment.
High School Diploma
Maintenance Machinist I Resume
Summary : Over 15 years experience as a Designer Draftsman and a Manufacturing Engineer, working in the design and manufacturing of medical laboratory equipment, lawn and garden products and machine parts including machine design. I have 16 years experience as a machinist and maintenance machinist. a positive and energetic individual with a track record for improving quality and implementing cost savings.
Skills : Machining, Six Sigma, ISO9001 Lead Inernal Auditor, Ultrasonic Welding, Design of Experiment, Facility Management, Process Improvement.
- Maintained machinery concerned with the manufacture of motorcycles and parts for those cycles.
- Repaired hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Rebuilt hydraulic amd pneumatic components (cylinders, valves, pumps, hydraulic hoses.
- Repaired all types of coneyor systems.
- Installed mechanical drives and align.
- Operated machine tools such as mills, lathes, grinders, welders to make parts for machine repair.
- Performed preventative maintenance on machinery acccording to schedule.
- Researched machine manuals and internet to locate and order parts.
Associate Maintenance Machinist Resume
Summary : Experienced in acetylene torches, arc welding and plasma cutting, Rebuilding various machinery subassemblies and components, such as pumps.
Skills : First class fabricator and Millwright, and currently.
- Identified and replacing faulty work parts.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance.
- Responded to trouble calls.
- Read machine schematics or parts prints.
- Read machine and/or procedures manuals.
- Conducted setup of machines such as filler, washers, case packers, labelers, etc requested order for spare parts, tooling, materials and anything related to the shop.
- Used Lathes, Milling machines, drill presses and sheetmetal pressbrakes.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Maintenance Machinist Resume
Summary : Possess some combination of welder, pipefitter, sheet metal and internal/external machinist skills Possess journeyman mechanical credentials or relevant mechanical maintenance experience in manufacturing/military environments.
Skills : Micro-Welding, Machining, Mold-Making, Trouble-Shooting/Problem-Solving In Precision Machining, Supervision As 2nd Shift Foreman.
- Built equipment and installed.
- Poured our own concrete.
- Aligned and leveled equipment.
- Helped get maximum performance out of equipment and maximum production.
- Tuned Hydraulic Pumps for maximum efficiency and to run as cool as possible.
- Built the Shaving Mill for Morgan Lumber Company and set up all the equipment and was also a Maintenance Consultant for them.
- Performed general bench work such as grinding, filing, fitting, tapping, reaming, scraping and lapping to fit, fastening, or assembling equipment.
Assistant Maintenance Machinist I Resume
Summary : Solid experience, steady growth, and assuming responsibility throughout various challenging positions. Energetic and responsible which may contribute to company goals. Detailed, thorough, organized, and resourceful in completing tasks independently with an ability to anticipate problems and provide solutions. Efficient in maintaining reliable, accurate records and notes. Quick learner.
Skills : Machinist, Mechanic, Welding.
- Implemented changes in practices and procedures concerning method of producing structural steel and is still used today.
- Visually inspected and listened to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunction.
- Dismantled machines and equipment to gain access to problem area, using hand tools and power tools.
- Inspected and measured parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removed and replaced worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system, using proper tools and following blueprints, diagrams, and service manuals.
- Realigned and adjusted components such as spindles and clutches, using tools and following blueprints, diagrams, and service manuals.
- Located damaged air and hydraulic pipes on machine, and measured, cut, threaded, and installed new pipe.
- Started machines and equipment to test operation following repair.
- Repaired broken parts, using brazing, soldering, and welding equipment and hand tools.
Maintenance Machinist Resume
Headline : Petrochemical maintenance machinist looking for opportunities that offer training and growth in maintenance, repair and processes. Excels at building effective teams that succeed in any work environment.
Skills : Industrial Electrician, Process Control & Instrumentation, Fabrication, Millwright, Welding, Machining.
- Thoroughly maintained all production equipment in the plant.
- Machined Rolls for conveyor belts that are consistent with bearing sizes.
- Daily performed preventative maintenance on sprockets, chains, gearboxes/motors and airlines.
- Actively helped employees to achieve target goal production numbers.
- Adjusted production equipment with Allen Bradley controls.
- Reliabled team player and self-starter.
- Responsible for daily performance and maintenance of 22 high speed flexography presses.