Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Objective : Goal oriented Information Assurance Engineer professional seeking an Information Security position that focuses on ensuring system and network compliance is the primary focus.
Skills : ACAS Compliance Scanning, SCCM Patch Updates.
- Assumed the role as Information Assurance Engineer to identify and resolved all vulnerabilities within network, ensured systems were in compliance with DIACAP and 8500 guidelines for Army Human Resource Systems (AHRS) program.
- Maintained the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA's) that were released by the NOSC and reported all findings via NetOpsReporting (NRTool).
- Managed over 75 user accounts in the Army Training Certification & Tracking System (ATCTS) and updated user profiles, verified training and ensured users were aware of the IA training they were required to complete Army Reg. 25-2 to remain IA compliant.
- Led all phases of the ReAccreditation efforts; selected ACA, created SOP's and prepared a DIACAP package in which received a 3-year Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Prepared a project plan to monitor scheduled task completions, tracked resources and maintained efficient reaccreditation efforts.
- Led for System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) 2007 build process and requested port access.
- Assisted with the re-accreditation Defense Information Assurance Certification Accreditation Package (DIACAP) package for new Approval to Operate (ATO) for all AHRS systems.
- Ran all retina scans for all the servers at Ft.
Jr. Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a Information Assurance Engineer position in the Information Technology field that will allow to both grow skillset and use current skills to the benefit of the company.
Skills : Linux, Management.
- Responsible for 31 platforms.
- Conducted extensive manual security inspections on several servers with varying functionalities in both unclassified and TS enclaves.
- Servers included web servers, hypervisors, database servers, and servers that host custom applications.
- Utilized automated security scanning tools such as Retina Network Security Scanner, SPAWAR's SCAP Compliance Checker tool, and Nessus scanners.
- Assisted in converting DIACAP documentation to RMF and NIST 800-53 standards covering systems in differing security enclaves.
- Wrote bash scripts to ensure Red Hat systems comply with DoD STIGs.
- Utilized multiple tools such as sed and awk, coupled with regular expressions, to modify the content of configuration files to the desired settings.
Sr. Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Summary : Monitor and track projects in C&A test queue. Records register actions concerning projects approvals to operate in database. Maintain documents repository where C&A project documentation is stored Manage the C&A registration process.
Skills : Risk Management, Change Management, Trend Analysis.
- Identified network vulnerabilities using scanning tools.
- Coordinated with Information Assurance Officer (IAO) and Information Assurance Manager (IAM) to mitigate risks and improve security posture.
- Certified FASFAC/SCORE network as (.mil), awarded Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Implemented security controls.
- Acted as liaison for Defense Information Security Agency (DISA) generated analysis reports, and submitted Plan of Action and Milestones or DAA Risk Acceptance (DRA) reports.
- Reviewed Security technical implementation Guides, NIST, and ISO standards.
- Translated standards and incorporated them into the system as security controls.
- Achieved regulatory compliance which lead to system certification and accreditation.
- Planned risk reduction activities with Information Assurance Officer (IAO) and Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
Information Assurance Engineer I Resume
Objective : Applying for Information Assurance Engineer position to utilize advanced Network Defense, Information Assurance and Security, workstation knowledge, strong personnel skills, organizational abilities and business experience.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Conducts network security monitoring and intrusion detection analysis using the Air Force's selected intrusion detection tool; ArcSight ESM 4.0.
- Implements Network and Asset Models to build a custom business-oriented view within an ArcSight ESM environment.
- Utilizes both standard and custom reference resources such as the online ArcSight Knowledge Base and Reference Pages available within the ArcSight ESM product to research and document selected events and event management processes.
- Navigates the ArcSight ESM Console and Web Components to effectively Correlate, Investigate, Analyze, and Remediate both exposed and obscure vulnerabilities to give situational awareness and real time incident response.
- Customizes an ArcSight ESM environment by creating Active Channels, Data Monitors, and Dashboards to visually manage security event data sources in an enterprise environment.
- Utilizes ArcSight ESM Stock Content, such as standard Filters, Rules, Active Lists and Reports, which make ArcSight ready to use upon initial installation.
- Designs and implements custom Filters, Rules, Session Lists and Active Lists, along with Integrated Case Management and Workflow, to identify, categorize, and, if needed, escalate events of interest and manage event data streams flowing into ArcSight ESM - Management and configuration of McAfee HBSS v.
Information Assurance Engineer II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in an IT environment with the opportunity for skill development and career advancement as an Information Assurance Engineer. Be employed in an area that provides exposure to new technologies with a wide variety of hardware and software applications. Work with a team to provide solutions and support of common goals.
Skills : Security, Engineering, Risk Assessment, Risk Management.
- Serves as an Information Assurance Engineer for the Directorate of Information Management, Information Assurance Division.
- Monitors Network Security, Communication Security, and Information Systems Security for the Fort Bragg installation.
- Provides guidance for the security of information processed stored and transmitted on the installation, tenant organizations and serves as liaison with customer organization on various IT related matters.
- Provides monitoring of network resources IAW AR 25-2, AR 25-1 and AR 380-53.
- Works with Army and Regional Emergency Response Team (ACERT and RCERT) to support computer network attacks and computer network defense efforts.
- Aided in the investigation of security violations, recommends corrective actions and submit reports.
- Received reviews and disseminates Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) messages.
Information Assurance Engineer III Resume
Summary : Information Assurance Engineer to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. Deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Oversees the Enterprise Service Operation Center (ESOC).
- Improves network security and the operational sustainment of Navy Medicine global networks.
- Monitors analyzes, detects, and responds to unauthorized activity within the DOD Information system and computer networks.
- Responsible for providing Tier III support for NMED Perimeter Protection network devices.
- Analyzes IDS output logs to identify and report MHS network vulnerabilities and network attacks.
- Extensive knowledge analyzing network devices logs in multiple formats and programs.
- Adjusts the IDS configuration parameters to reduce the number of false-positive detections.
Asst. Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Objective : IT professional seeks a full-time position that utilizes his 15+ years of experience as a systems engineer, software/hardware support specialist, and Identity & Access Management specialist, proven ability to create deliverable solutions that meet client needs in a timely and efficient manner, and skills in identifying/resolving critical systems/network issues.
Skills : CyberArk, Information Security, Active Directory, Software Documentation, Information Assurance.
- Restricted, and Extranet domains.
- Handled day to day policy changes.
- Transferred Avecto from a GPO to ePO based policy deployment method.
- Originated the Avecto Least Privilege program for Servers into the LMDC (Data Center) environment.
- Reduced the number of local admin accounts by utilizing Avecto Least Privilege.
- Enterprised Point of Contact for CyberArk.
- Created new password management solutions to suit customer needs.
- Implemented CyberArk into Canadian, Australian, and extranet domains.
Associate Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, dynamic, and talented professional offering extensive experience and strong educational foundation, interested in the position that offers opportunities for self-improvement and professional growth within cybersecurity. Possess stellar reputation for providing protective services, establishing physical security measures, and directing safety operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server.
- Analyzed system logs and firewall logs and IDS/IPS alarms using ArcSight for low level analysis.
- Executed robust alarm and event isolation techniques to implement event mitigation for security threats.
- Provided analysis and developed reporting metrics standards supporting findings and mitigation actions.
- Accomplish technical leadership for incident response and resolution team in a technical, hands-on role.
- Performed detailed investigations, response, resolution identification, and root cause analysis.
- Review and recommend the installation, modification or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration changes that provide an improved operational security posture.
- Provided senior management with recommendations for additional controls to prevent future incidents.
Lead Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Summary : Information Technology professional with over 20 years of combined experience as a System Administrator, Network Engineer, Local Area Network Technician/Manager, Desktop Support Technician, Electronics Technician and Field Service Engineer. Background includes operating systems installation, computer system component and subsystem repair, voice switch maintenance, systems management, system administration, systems analysis, troubleshooting hardware and software failures, resolving performance issues, applications testing, documentation, system and internet security, hardware and software installation, firewall installation/maintenance, application development, program management, and network engineer/administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Linux,
- Collaborated with VA security professionals, stakeholders, and vendors to supported the VA's information security requirements.
- Developed and maintain security artifacts, regional security policies and procedures, open, update and close POA&Ms and provided recommendations for the improvement of the VA's continuous monitoring and A&A process.
- Focused primarily on determination, assessment and documentation of security requirements, and less on system configuration and testing.
- Experienced with the NIST A&A process and supported the development of security documentation compliant with VA 6500 and NIST 800 series of Special Publications (SPs) using Microsoft Office.
- Ensured compliance with NIST Special Publication 800-53.
- Developed and analyzed Risk-Based Decisions (RBD's).
- Operated effectively in a Government customer environment Assess the Cyber Security risk of IT systems documenting them in formal risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the A&A process.
Information Assurance Engineer Resume
Headline : In search of an opportunity that will utilize technical and analytical skills in networking or cybersecurity. The ideal position will help to achieve high career growth through continuous learning in order to keep dynamic and competitive.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Personnel Management.
- Focused on the development, operation, management, and enforcement of IA for systems and networks.
- Facilitated the development, risk analysis, and vulnerability remediation to help programs maintain an acceptable security posture.
- Collaborated closely with data owners, information system owners, and users to ensure secure use and operation of information systems and networks.
- Ensured application of IA policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of organization information technology services.
- Assessed and helped direct the implementation of identified system patches and fixes associated with technical vulnerabilities.
- Identified and applied the appropriate level of recommended remediation to system weaknesses or vulnerabilities.
- Performed risk identification, assessment, response, coordination and monitoring of risks to support risk management activities at all phases of the SDLC.