IT Consultant Resume
Summary : Lead IT Consultant with a background in project management, business, and systems analysis, installation and configuration seek a position as a Systems Analyst in a fast-paced startup. Expertise In Developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts And Test Scenarios From Business, Technical, And Functional Requirement Documents.
Skills : Business Process Improvement, Project Planning, And Development, Collaboration Tools, Data Analysis, Data Management, IT Security, Data Backup And Retrieval, Advanced Problem Solving, Microsoft SharePoint
- Implemented client training (business and technical) and supervised software integration on the client's website.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email, and operating systems issues.
- Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues.
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
- Documented business processes and analyzed procedures to see that they would meet changing business needs.
- Assessed the impact of current business processes on users and stakeholders.
- Participated in requirements meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs.
- Created and implemented external and internal communications strategies for key company initiatives such as disaster recovery process.
Masters of Science
Senior IT Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Senior IT Consultant with experience in COBOL full life cycle development. Experienced in report elements like indicators, gauges, lists, dropdown lists, cascading parameter. Created, Templates for Reports Software development, and implemented for easy requirements. Writing, and also to get uniform input from users. Excellent communications skills with Multi-task style of working is my specialty and concurrently worked on multiple projects. Expertise in creating frequency reports like daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly and scheduling. Also, Mass circulation accessories created.
Skills : Audix Voicemail Systems, CISCO Switches, And Routers. Network Protocols - SIP, Frame relay, ATM, T1/T3, MPLS, DSL, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, VoIP, And Ethernet, C++, JSP, JAVA. Office Tools - MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
- Working with developers on analysis and logical design; write test scenarios and test cases and perform unit testing and work closely with users during UAT, development of business requirements, system requirements specifications, and use case specifications.
- Used Business Process Modeling Techniques (BPMN) to document the current business activities regarding the use of the unemployment claim price quoting system.
- Developed business rules encompassing functional specifications and Web-UI requirements.
- Developed requirements for projects utilizing scrum methodology working with an international team.
- Working on the billing and taxation engine for unemployment project in business requirements analysis, working with functional users to extract detailed requirements and producing actionable requirements, translating between business and technical requirement, articulate needs to ensure the defined solution is on target for stakeholders, using analysis techniques.
- Scheduling and conducting interviews with the client for requirements gathering, initial assessment/work estimation.
- Serving as the initial support contact for technology and video conferencing systems.
- Conducting recurring checks to verify equipment functionality while working closely with tier-2 support to identify and repair any problems.
Bachelors Of Technology
IT Consultant/Application Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced in Information Technology as an IT Consultant having rich professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation of Crystal Reports 6.5 - 11, Crystal Enterprise. SAP BOBI 4 and also having experience in databases Oracle 7.x-11g, and SQL Server, Proficient in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Reports.
Skills : SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Office, MySQL, PHP, Wordpress, Drupal, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012
- Attended project initiation/kick-off meeting and business requirement gathering sessions.
- Wrote test plans and test cases into hp quality center for functional and regression testing.
- Involved in creating a level of effort, define test scopes, data preparation and execute tests for the project.
- Responsible for business specification analysis and generating of various test scenarios.
- Performed smoke testing, ad-hoc testing, functional testing, integration testing, sanity testing and regression testing on the application.
- Conducted meetings with software testers on a regular basis to keep everyone updated regarding the testing progress and to keep a progressive environment.
- Used test director to manage and coordinate the test planning, execution, process and defect management.
- Responsible for assignment prioritization, identifying test scripts to be tested by UAT.
Masters of Science
IT Consultant/Contractor Resume
Summary : Technically advanced, IT Consultant/Contractor successful in software administration, network administration and data communications. SQL and Oracle database administration and maintenance. Skilled Graphic Designer with extensive experience designing and developing user interfaces for Internet and Intranet websites.
- Assisting in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting is effective and standardized.
- Analyzing system and business process requirements and design test strategies, test plans and test cases to ensure test coverage of mobile and web applications.
- Ensuring that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues involved in testing the mobile application and worked on the requirement responsible for conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT), documentation of test cases and developing test plans and test scripts.
- Collaborating with the system and application SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) in order to document all knowledge regarding the transitioning product create website design solutions based on the business requirement from site owners that meets consumer needs and reflects company's brand.
- Identifying and resolving hardware and software application conflicts, troubleshot network and local printers.
- Developing a website that utilizes best practice for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase and drive traffic to the client's website.
- Developing and implementing google apps for business including groups, Google+, Hangouts, Gmail, Calendar, Site.
- Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with business user groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT groups and conflict management with project team members.
Bachelors of Science
IT System Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : IT System Engineer/Consultant with over 20 years of experience in the field of Information Technology. Expert in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Oracle WebLogic Server 10g-12c, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle WebLogic Portal, WebSphere Server, JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat, Apache, NGIX on Linux, Solaris and Windows.
- Provided systems support for Internal and External Customers on elements of new and existing compute, storage, network and cloud platforms that are used by transportation and transit agencies.
- Assisted with installing, configuring, and administrating physical compute and storage nodes.
- Assisted with installing, configuring and administrating Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V) and guest OS's (Windows and Linux).
- Assisted with middleware application installation, configuration and administration – MS IIS, MS SQL, and others.
- Provided support on the Intelligent Transportation System software solution – training will be provided
- Assisted with Amazon AWS infrastructure support, maintenance, and new deployments.
- Assisted with VM replication, clones, back-ups, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Installed and maintain desktop and laptop computers for PC and Macintosh.
Bachelors of Science
Freelance IT Consultant Resume
Objective : Freelance IT Consultant and proven manager, leader, and team builder. Analytical and technical work experience to include program management, portfolio management, project governance, software release management, application development, process improvement, software evaluation, requirements analysis and documentation, and financial reporting. Extensive work history with virtual teams and distributed workforce.
Skills : Vmware, Windows, Windows Server, Windows 7, Troubleshooting, Programming Python, Programming C-objective, Project Management, Business Development, Customer Service
- Managed small projects that consist of mass deployment of workstations, network / local printers, scanners, & e-signature pads for end-users.
- Supervised and assisted technicians with issues regarding hardware/software deployment and troubleshooting.
- Performed a site survey by meeting with site administrators to gather data regarding the layout of the site.
- Sketched floor layouts using Microsoft Visio for several departments within all Montefiore sites.
- Created & managed Excel spreadsheets for technicians to use during the deployment phase.
- Installed & troubleshoot applications such as Microsoft Office, Citrix Receiver, & Epic Production.
- Maintained & verified hardware inventory for all the new devices during the deployment phase.
- Performed hardware and software updates on medical devices throughout all sites.
- Installed & managed end-user software using system center configuration manager.
- Worked together with the network team to gather port information for the deployment of network devices.
- Gathered data jack information to make necessary cross-connections in the IDF rooms.
Bachelor Of Technology
IT Consultant (Independent) Resume
Summary : Results-oriented IT Services Manager with a proven ability to master new tools and technologies quickly. Seeking to leverage background into an Information Technology role with a progressive organization.
Skills : Network Administration, Microsoft Certified Professional, A+ Certified, Server Management Through 2012 R2, Linux, Unix, Mac. Help Desk Support
- Provided the following services and support for clients, conducted research and provided statistical analysis for planning and implementation of early childhood development/education programs.
- Resolved IT issues and challenges for clients across a multi-network platform.
- Researched and conducted an analytical analysis of statistical information and data models for senior and executive staff.
- Managed and evaluated projects sustainability and effectiveness through the usage of current technology.
- Evaluated training needs of staff for clients and developed staff development plans for executive staff.
- Worked closely with executive level management to evaluate student performance, outcome and develop annual reports for governing bodies.
- Developed plans, policies and procedures regarding appropriate methods for monitoring, retrieving and delivering of information and services.
- Provided technical assistance in implementing and coordinating activities designed to protect and restore IT systems, services, and capabilities for the client.
- Provided advisory and consulting services to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and utilization of company assets and assist in assuring audit practices conform to department and professional standards.
Masters of Science
Software Architect/IT Consultant Resume
Headline : Participated in many strategic projects for small to medium-sized companies, combining knowledge of technology with prior experience in military coordination and leadership to consistently deliver results on time and within budget.
Skills : Active Directory, Project Management, All MS Client/Server OSes, Linux, VMWare, Citrix, Remote Access, Executive Support, Trainer, MS Office, MS Exchange
- Provided project and vendor oversight and facilitate communications with other internal organizations including, but not limited to compliance, security, legal and procurement
- Conducted business analytical studies to integrate business needs into system-wide development plans to ensure the System Business Unit needs are met
- Analyzed user processes and requirements to identify, design and implement process improvements
- Completed work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in the subject area to meet deadlines, following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives.
- Collaborated with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems, supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations.
- Communicated progress and information, identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible, and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Developed an understanding of and executes requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements within the designated business domain.
- Assisted with the documentation of business cases.
- Built an up to date understanding of how current processes impact business operations for the assigned domains.
Bachelor Of Arts
Freelance IT Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 09 years of experience of increasing responsibility in the design and support of Information Technology environments. As a member of an Enterprise Management team-orientated working environment, I was instrumental in the planning, design, deployment and support of one of the largest Microsoft Active Directory networks in the world running Microsoft 2000 and 2003 Server, Systems Management Server (SMS), Microsoft SQL Server 2000, and Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Department Management, Employee Management, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Technical Support, Python, TCP/IP, Microsoft Office, Linux
- Providing a wide range of IT support to clients ranging in size of between 4 and over 600 users.
- Providing consulting services that encompass hardware and software procurement.
- Performing detailed hardware and software support for desktops, servers, networking support and administration.
- Typical routine activities included Windows NT/2000/2003/2008 server installation, configuration, administration and problem remediation on a 24/7 on-call basis.
- Responsible for performing networking design, installation, monitoring, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Providing clients with detailed documentation of their complete IT computing infrastructures as well as training documents and end-user support for the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Operating under strict client and government policies and procedure ensuring close compliance with those standards and mandates.
- Researching and identifying opportunities for regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
Bachelors of Science
IT Consultant Resume
Objective : IT Consultant/Software Sales with primary capabilities to provide on-site technical support solutions and applications available for customer service delivery while ensuring satisfaction with hardware and software on a client and server platform. Acts as the primary on-site technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical troubleshooting support, and problem resolution. Provides technical support including product technical training on-site, as well as via telephone, and electronic media for product support services and corporate customers, including issues escalated to the highest levels of management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Inventory Management, Computer Literate, Basic Networking, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting.
- Managed and constantly developed a marketing plan, operations plan, and T&M contracts.
- Managed time and material contracts to provide 24/7 call as needed analysis and repair of networks, servers, switches, routers, workstations, pos computerized cash registers, printers, self-checkout systems, surveillance cameras (infrared, clear vision), disaster recovery system plans.
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial retail Point Of Sale (pos) equipment, TCP/IP networks, servers, printers.
- Designed a disaster recovery plan and backup procedure to assure complete protection for servers and workstations.
- Provided installation, upgrade and support of web, database, and application services.
- Managed and oversaw new commercial retail pos equipment installations and site upgrades.
- Provided network vulnerability and penetration analysis using software tools like Nessus and Wireshark and many other open-source and commercial software applications to verify and protect an organization's intellectual property.
- Developed advanced 24/7 TCP/IP security monitoring solutions including police linked security monitoring services using infra-red and clear vision cameras indoor/outdoor develop enterprise-wide standard operating procedures and security intrusion detection procedures, access control and change control procedures.