IT Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking permanent IT Professional Position within your company allowing for advancement personally and professionally.
Skills : Windows, MS Office.
- Managed, maintained, and resolved all issues on entire company network, workstations and printers.
- Manage data backup using VERITAS Backup Exec v 10d.
- Configure, implement and deploy group policies.
- Setup and configure helpdesk software TrackIT, provide helpdesk support to all users.
- Configure, and create new VPN access through Watchgaurd firewall.
- Install and configured 13 new servers with Windows Server 2003 and RAID 5 configurations.
- Document software installations, hardware installations and resolutions.
Associate Of Science In Microcomputer Systems Management
IT Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a position where I can use my skills. Also to continue to learn and grow with a company. Familiar working with computer hardware and software. Able to work independently or as a team player. Leadership qualities. Familiar working with children. Responsible. Role model. Member of CROP, STEM, Destination Graduation and Anime Club.
Skills : Networking, Switches, Hardware Layout, Printer Management
- Assistant to IT Supervisor Installed, Tested, Maintained, and Troubleshot computer hardware & software.
- Successfully Wiped/partitioned/installed multiple operating systems, software's, and applications on Servers, Desktops, and Laptops.
- Worked closely with contractors installing/maintaining fiber lines, fiber transceivers, POS systems, and conduit channels.
- Implemented new IT management software called Spiceworks to handle the issue with IT maintenance communication.
- Completed a campus inventory and map of all computers, printers, WAPS, Switches to keep track of equipment easier.
- Installed and tested new wireless infrastructure through Ubiquiti's enterprise grade access points and software.
- Redesigned and implemented office hardware layout to maximize office space and functionality.
B.S. Business Administration
IT Assistant II Resume
Objective : Energetic, self-motivated professional seeking an IT Technician position where strong problem solving background, technical aptitude and effective communication skills can be utilized to improve training and implementation of various automated software products while contributing to the overall efficiency and success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, C++, Java.
- Ensured all documentation were finalized and accurate, and remain current through periodic reviews and updates.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing online technical support.
- Served as operating system expert, providing technical support for entire organization.
- Installed, modified, and made minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems.
- Monitored data communications network to ensure networks were available to all systems.
- Maintained hardware and software inventory.
- Troubleshoot and resolved web application issues escalated from customer support and other departments with a 100% success rate.
Associate Of Arts
Appointed IT Assistant Resume
Summary : My name is Danny Lu and I'm an undergraduate at the University of Oregon, majoring in: Computer Science and Mathematics. I'm a high energy person who plans to leave every organization better than when I came into it. With someone like me you can expect a person who is eager to learn, a person who enjoys working with people, a person who strives to never be late, and a person who communicates well.
- Design and Build company Inventory reports using MS Access and Crystal Reports for purchasing and inventory analysis.
- Sets-up new computers for staff, create user accounts, and install office applications.
- Perform installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on staff computers and office equipments.
- Troubleshoot end user hardware and software issues.
- Assist with contacting vendors and service providers.
- Maintains and repairs HP laser and inkjet printers.
- Windows servers, Windows  Active Directory Install, upgrade and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
Diploma In Design
IT Assistant/Audit Assistant Resume
Headline : Adaptable professional with over twenty years of experience in marketing and computer support with emphasis on customer support and record keeping. Highest level of self-motivation to meet or exceed goals and objectives. Strong ability to problem solve and incorporating the knowledge and ideas of my team. Excellent people skills and relationship building skills. Extensive experience with desktop support programs.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Proven Analytical And Problem Solving Skills, Manufacturing/Operations IT Expertise.
- Responsible for desktop support for 95 users in two office locations.
- Responsible to monitor server performance and troubleshooting network problems.
- Responsible for installing and licensing of software on servers and clients.
- Responsible for all peripheral set up and support.
- Responsible for maintaining computer records and inventory.
- Responsible for software installation and maintenance of software records and updates.
- Responsible for hardware maintenance on 104 Dell laptops and 10 Microsoft Surface Pro Pads.
B.S. In Business Administration
Graduate IT Assistant Resume
Headline : Computer Science Student with experience with Windows/ Linux System Administration,Desktop/Laptop configuration, Multiple Programming Languages,Networking, Xen Hypervisor and Retail Operations. Open to new opportunities both inside and outside the Technical Field.
Skills : Microsoft office, Confidence using power tools, The ability to analyse technical drawings, follow instructions, focus for long periods of time., Close attention to detail.
- Assisted users with concerns regarding their personal computers.
- Created, modified and performed maintenance of files through menu-driven and command line interfaces.
- Evaluated technical issues, resolved customer concerns and computer problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Designed, implemented and managed wired and wireless networks with firewall and router configurations and security solutions.
- Estimated costs, ordered parts and built custom computers.
- Installed and configured operating systems and application software to best serve customer needs.
- Performed on-site repair and preventive maintenance on personal computers and related peripherals.
- Checked with user guides, technical manuals and additional documents to research and put solutions into practice.
IT Assistant/Internal Audit Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking an IT Business Analyst position, utilizing my skills in Business Analysis, Project Management, and Business Process Reengineering to maximize business functionality and efficiency. Committed to ongoing professional development, problem solving, and technology. Insightful multitasker with exceptional skills in functioning effectively in a high-pressure work environment.
Skills : Programming, IT Management.
- Assisted to maintain equipment, involving hardware and software systems.
- Basic repairs of laptops, PC's, printers, etc.
- Kept inventory and maintained sufficient levels of equipment as needed.
- Dispatched required inventory to branch offices.
- Answered help desk calls as Tier 1 representative.
- Responded to users with resolution to any IT issue or escalated to IT Manager.
- Diagnosed network and system problems, reacting to failures and errors to maintain system integrity and performance.
- Assisted with new technology rollouts and upgrades.
International Business And Management
IT Assistant/Credit Assistant Resume
Headline : IT Major with experience in computer processing and mobile OS platforms. Extensive sales training and experience make me an excellent candidate for working with and troubleshooting software and hardware problems. Business administration courses and experience working with people make me a qualified candidate for entry-level leadership positions.
Skills : Desktop Support, Microsoft Office, Programming, Web Design.
- Primary objective is to assist senior personnel in diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing various technological components on campus.
- Perform duties such as imaging drives, soldering, repairing, and replacing faulty parts in various computers and network communication systems.
- Additional duties are to review parts logs and make sure that a minimum amount of bench stock items are available for maintenance.
- Performing preventive maintenance checks daily, to ensure equipment is working appropriately and satisfactory to company standards.
- Identifying that important and required information is in correct order.
- Acquired many skills in applying attention to detail.
- Other job duties include managing the work environment for safety hazards and ensuring cleanliness in the work bench and shop areas.
IT Assistant Intern Resume
Objective : To obtain an IT Technician position within a professional environment that enables me to maximize and advance my computer knowledge and experience as well as utilize customer service and warehousing experience. SUMMARY OF TECHNICALSKILLS Networking TCP/IP & LAN/WAN Protocols Network Technology Network Systems Management Network Development GUI Applications.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Windows Users Support, Troubleshooting daily requests.
- Network Administration, Network Mapping, Hard Wire Network installations.
- Desktop Computer Maintenance, Install and Set Basic Software, Network Folders, Printers.
- Keep Tracking of Failures, Equipment Assignments, And Consumable Statistics.
- Keep IT Assets, Inventory of Software and Hardware.
- Keep transactional records of order (SAP).
- Updates inventory all IT assets by doing so I gained knowledge of the inventory process and we were able to document all existing and new assets.
System Engineer In Information Technology
IT Assistant/Unit Assistant Resume
Headline : Show how my acquired skills and exposure to multiple different levels of Information Technology techniques and environments can fit into, and be effective in, a new company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Java, Windows 10, Android, Database Management, Troubleshooting, Network Management.
- Troubleshooting, setup and administration of hardware, software and network errors on a large variety of windows based operating systems, smartphones and tablets.
- Supporting a retail environment, including point of sale hardware and software, shipping label printers and several Ecommerce programs.
- Supporting an office environment with workstations, databases, department specific software and shared network storage.
- Handled server administration and configuration for windows server 2002, 2008 and 2012.
- Supported a Windows active directory environment with 100+ users, including developing new group policies for better administration.
- Wrote proprietary programs with accompanying databases to meet specific user needs.
- Installed infrastructure for new installations, including installing Cat6, power and the like.
- Was instrumental in a conversion between a point of sale and retail management system on two separate occasions, once in 2013 and again in 2015.
Computer Science Technology
IT Assistant Resume
Objective : I have experience with windows XP and windows 7 OS. Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Active Directory and basic admin tasks. Also skills in HTML and CSS, updating web pages using a CMS like Druapl.
Skills : Juniper, Cisco, G.8032, MPLS, Troubleshooting, Palo Alto Firewall, Project Planning, Metro Ethernet, Network Security.
- Provide technical support to all employees via phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Track and resolve trouble tickets using Autotask ticketing system.
- Reduced costs and quantity of time spent providing on-site support to our remote locations by implementing LogMeIn.
- Took lead in resolving issues with our mobile phone services and negotiated a contract that provided more functionality without increasing the bill.
- Manage user accounts on Active Directory and e-mail accounts on Microsoft BPOS.
- Manage and track all assets using Tracmor, a web-based inventory and asset tracking application.
- Provide support on cloud-based applications such as KnowledgeTree and Outlook Web Access.
- Configure Outlook to work with Microsoft's Online Exchange Server.
A.A.S In Information Systems Security