IT Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced Information Technology management professional with 7-year background in Systems Analysis, Team Leadership, Program Testing, and Problem Resolution, as well as Personnel Administration and Professional Development. Possess exemplary skills in written and verbal communications, time management, organization, and departmental operations. Highly qualified to manage projects in fast pace environment.
Skills : Software Asset Manangement, Hardware Asset Management, ITIL, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Aperture, Mobile Application Development, PeopleSoft, Leadership, Large Data Sets, Managing Deadlines.
- Answered user inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation.
- Conducted computer diagnostics, investigating and resolving problems and providing technical assistance and support through our Change Request, Service Request and Incident Request management modules.
- Developed processes, procedures and training materials using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio additionally conducted training sessions for Datacenter Operations/Engineering, Systems Engineering, Network, Storage, Finance, and Procurement stakeholders.
- Obtained and analyzed performance metric data, providing recommendations for resolving defects to the various Stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Analyzed and Created new configurations and modifications for packaged software, meeting business and system requirements.
- Supervised and Performed Audits as well as Managed the IT infrastructure including servers, security, networking, storage systems and desktops, ensuring accuracy of over 90% in the CMDB.
- Researched new trends and technologies, leading to testing and justification for deployment.
IT Analyst/Credit Analyst Resume
Objective : Two years of IT professional experience in troubleshooting, researching, testing, documenting, resolving software, maintaining and replacing computers as necessary. An IT Analyst well versed in customer service and responsible for training and empowering users.
Skills : Management Skills, Microsoft Office, Technical Writing, SQL, Document Management, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Provided Enhanced Support and data maintenance for CRM Applications iAvenue and Siebel using Administration access to software and SAP.
- Entered tickets for phone calls and emails into Peregrine ticketing system.
- Catered to clients needs by being flexible with schedules.
- Gave support for functionality questions and application errors.
- Participated in meetings with both Developers and Testers.
- Refined skills with Microsoft Communicator, NetMeeting, and Dameware by remoting into other user's computers.
- Recieved Special Recognition Award - An award for the Enhanced Support team for the enthusiastic and complaint-free extension of One-on-One support for the Siebel release.
Associate In Science
IT Analyst II Resume
Objective : 2+ years of experience in Windows Systems, VMWare Virtualization, Network Design Implementation and troubleshooting of mission critical IT systems assignments. Installation, configuration, rollout and support of hardware, software and server OS. Installing and configuring Windows server 2012 AD, DNS, DHCP, File and Print servers and other windows services. Configuration and maintenance of Cisco Routers and Switches.
Skills : VMware Esxi 5.5,6, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP, Dell , HP, Cisco.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Responsible for designing, configuration and deployment of 2012 servers.
- Manage Active Directory site, site links, and replication schedules and used ADUC to create and manage computer, user accounts and group accounts in an Active Directory environment.
- Maintaining Replication, Trust Relationship and enforcing Domain wide Group Policies.
- Establishing network environment, designing system configuration and installation, and enforcing system standards.
Master's In Information Technology
Sr. IT Analyst Resume
Summary : An IT Professional, with 19 years of experience, who is positive, seeks problem solving opportunities, and provides quality service to clients. Possessing the ability to learn new material and then excelling with that knowledge. A leader and self-starter, who is capable of managing multiple tasks and enjoys working with others.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8, Altiris, Acronis, Remedy, Malwarebytes.
- Provide second level lab and desktop support at the company's R&D facility.
- Researched, designed and directed the rollout of new UPS to 12 sites throughout North America.
- The project was completed on time and under budget and saved the company replacement battery costs and server downtime.
- Directed 2 rollouts of Windows/Lotus Notes to 400+ computers at the R&D facility.
- Coordinated training with the deployment of computers.
- Managed contractors and resolved issues between the users and deployment team resulting in a speedy and successful transition to a new operating system.
- Designed and implemented the process that successfully deployed Office 2000 to 100 remote users using the WinBatch language with no prior knowledge of this language.
BA In Chemistry
IT Audit Analyst Resume
Objective : Leader and bright thinker of technical strategy and deployment. A highly motivated and driven professional with proficient technical, customer service, and communication skills. Strong foundation in IT and media. Experienced in customer support, recruiting, sales, marketing, project coordination, clerical and administrative roles. Skilled in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. Windows XP, Vista, 7 / MAC OS Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems, time management systems (IEX), Peoplesoft, Oracle, Active Directory, Remedy, Social Media, and Web 2.
- Collaborated SDLC processes with development team, internal and external customer team for an agile mobile User Experience application, receiving 100% client satisfaction.
- Scrutinized and transformed business requirements to accurate technical requirements thereby delivering a responsive SaaS solution with consistent user experience over cloud and mobile channels.
- Perceived and conceptualized a business strategy on transaction process for customer loyalty program with existing B2C eCommerce implementation for a retail client, achieving 10% increase in revenue through online channels.
- Leveraged data analytics models to analyze customer usage patterns for a mobile application in order to adopt a novel customer-centric sales strategy, resulted in an increase in the online sales.
- Designed and managed defect management process to ensure quality assurance, assist project management and risk management for a web portal, reducing defects by 40%.
- Led timescale and resource planning for an agile enterprise management framework development team comprising of 6 developers, finishing the project work a week before deadline.
- Brainstormed and conceptualized an innovative solution as part of a contract negotiation with a telecommunication client, gaining 100% more capital commitment through an EPR project.
- Supervised and monitored cut-over process of website applications to customer systems by travelling to client locations thereby ensuring quality adherence.
Master Of Science
IT Analyst/Technical Lead Resume
Objective : Seeking a Business Analyst position in a dynamic progressive organization with potential for growth opportunities, where I can utilize my skills in computer science, organization, and teamwork.
Skills : Information Technology, Analyst.
- Provided technical assistance and trained customers / support via phone, internet, and/or email.
- Understanding and supporting various systems and applications.
- Opened tickets and escalate problems to appropriate groups if needed.
- Documented process of working tickets for tracking and recording purposes.
- Participated in cross-team projects for information technology related services.
- Analyzed, detect, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
- Monitored and collected data on system performance.
- Planned, developed and implemented backup and recovery procedures.
BSBA In Management
IT Analyst Resume
Headline : IT Analyst professional with extensive years of experience in translating, editing, and publishing in 3 different languages (English, Arabic, Somali). regularly preparing and conducting lectures, presentations, and seminars in an academic and professional settings, Seeking to obtain future knowledge in database and building leadership skills.
Skills : Salesforce.com Certified Advance Administrator, IT Project Management, IT Analyst, Implementation Manager, Quality Assurance Testing Manager, Project Management.
- Responsible for evaluating system specifications for business requirements Performed data analysis, data modelling, diagramming, and solution using Oracle SQL Responsible for translating BRDs into use-cases, and context diagrams and used UML to visually model the system.
- Participated for the creation of System Process Workflow Diagrams with IT team.
- Tracked and recorded project progress, maintained issues, error logs, and arranged meeting agendas.
- Involved throughout the business Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Conducted JAD sessions with business users and IT team to identify system requirements Ensure timely approval of data loads and timely escalation of data issues.
- Worked effectively on various department projects in a team centred environment.
- Tracked and recorded project progress, maintained issues, error logs, and support troubleshooting PROD issues.
- Collaboratively get work done by working with high performing teams across multiple regions Ensure that data reconciliation activities are performed regularly; work with product management and development to define product enhancements that better serve our customers.
IT Analyst III Resume
Summary : To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through experience in customer service, sales, hospitality and office environments.
Skills : SQL Server, Windows Server, Windows Server Cluster, SQL Server Cluster, iSCSI, Visual Studio, Technical Support, Gaming/Casino.
- Reported directly to the Manager of IT Services supporting 15,000+ employees.
- MB, RBG, RFS, AB Maintained a wide scope of data, voice, and mobile network systems including JD Edwards Enterprise One (JDE), IBM iSeries (AS/400), Cisco telephone systems, and Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Configured user accounts via Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, RightFax, and JDE.
- Monitored Firewall activity via Solarwinds.
- Performed scans of validated devices reported on the network and removed sessions that were not validated.
- Used log and event manager to monitor log in on reported compromised servers.
- Monitored and maintained reports of locked out users/log in attempts.
- Prioritized and reported outages to the senior manager of the respective business unit addressing mission-critical issues appropriately.
Senior IT Analyst Resume
Headline : Professional IT analyst with experience in implementing the IT needs of a large organization. Adept at providing support and analysis across a vast range of project activities, including the testing and implementation of desktop applications, and performing diagnostics and troubleshooting functions.
Skills : Computer Skills, Analyst.
- Resetting passwords for users as well as directing them how to log into computers on campus.
- Inputting tickets via the Manage Engine ticketing system for users and keeping track of the progress being made on the tickets and informing field agents of any changes.
- Setting up email accounts on android devices, iPhones, and iPads as well as installing software such as Citrix Receiver for our doctors to use on their personal devices.
- Using remote assistance applications to troubleshoot software issues, as well as installing/uninstalling applications.
- Providing field support for users when needed.
- Setting up and configuring/reconfiguring domain joined workstations with the proper operating systems, applications, and network drives.
- Monitoring and running scans on devices that report suspicious activity.
- Setting up network printers on users' devices, both remotely and in-person.
Bachelors Of Science
IT Analyst/IT Project Support Resume
Objective : Around 4 years of experience in Software Development and Support, currently working with TCS as IT Analyst. The main area of experience has been Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Development, Bug fixing and Testing, Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management. Almost all of my experience is in Pharmaceutical domain especially in Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety, Manufacturing and Marketing areas.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service.
- Responsible for design, implementation, security, and management of computing infrastructure technologies and services.
- Maintained network for individual departments and branch offices.
- Created and implemented Outlook Web Access enabling users to read email from remote locations.
- Provided technical service support and installation, maintenance, and software training support.
- Ensured that personal computers and networks functioned properly and were available for intended users.
- Accountable for server analysis, server management, and server reconfiguration.
- Developed disaster recovery (DR) program for implementation at alternate data center location.
Associates In Technology
Global IT Analyst Resume
Headline : IT Analyst is responsible for managing the company's IT Infrastructure, including the company's server and network infrastructure. This includes maintaining a technical network environment that meets security and compliance standards, designing and maintaining policy-based access control, monitoring systems and networks, and responding to alerts.
Skills : SAP Business Objects/Business Intelligence, Oracle, Oracle Argus Safety, HP Quality Center, Healthcare - IT Services.
- Resolved user complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Supported users with online billing and account issues.
- Trained new employees and explained protocols clearly and efficiently.
- Informed users about issue resolution progress.
- Provided thorough support and problem resolution for users.
- Responded to customer service emails in a timely and effective manner.
- Reported important problems to management.
- Fixed hardware issues and worked with service providers to facilitate repairs.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
IT Analyst Resume
Objective : IT Analyst is responsible for providing technical support for the IT department. This includes maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Worked with clients and Web Delivery team to write HTML and CSS code for new and existing web pages and contact forms.
- Analyze business requirements for new and existing web content and create appropriate security and metadata tags and Content Management System taxonomy.
- Participated in the transition and testing of site content from the previous content management system into the new Adobe AEM Content Management System.
- Facilitated and documented content translation requests for global marketing sites.
- Coordinated with Legal and Branding teams to ensure that new and existing marketing content is consistent with company standards.
Bachelor's In Sociology