IT Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Eleven years of progressive experience in Information Technology as IT Systems Engineer and IT Management with demonstrated skills in Local and Wide area network design, support, maintenance, network infrastructure planning, and implementation.
Skills : Microsoft IT professional, Servers planning.
- Administered McAfee EPO VirusScan Enterprise 8.8.
- Administered Checkpoint Endpoint security protection for network users.
- Administered Solarwinds, troubleshoot security logs in Wireshark, IT auditor, and MBSA.
- Performed Net backups for physical and virtual servers, from Symantec OpsCenter Analytics, generate graphs, reports and etc.
- Worked on Windows Servers, VMware vSphere Hypervisor, Active Directory, group policy object (GPO), VPN/Firewall, IP routing, SAN, LUN, Citrix Administration, DHCP/DNS, EPO and etc.
- Administrated all aspects of Microsoft Exchange, troubleshoot/resolution, support, migrations, setting up mailboxes, Disaster recovery.
- Worked with active directory, IP servers, and networking to troubleshoot and fix issues.
Sr. IT Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Over 2+ Years of professional experience as Systems/VMware in supporting VMware environment. Expertise in installation, configuration and administration of Windows and VMWARE servers on HP/Compaq, Cisco UCS, Dell Power Edge, power shell scripting, IBM xSeries hardware platforms.
Skills : Vmware, Windows Server.
- Configured Virtual Networks, Storage, Memory and processers for Virtual Machines.
- Setup and configure Cisco UCS Chassis, Fabric Interconnects and Blades.
- Managed Virtual Machines using templates and images, and building production-ready VM's Monitoring and managing performance of vSphere ESXi servers and Virtual Machines.
- Experienced in adding NFS storage and iSCSI storage to vSphere hosts.
- Implemented Virtual Machine cold clone and hot clone procedure while cloning the VM's.
- Implemented Virtual Machine cold migration and hot migration procedures.
- Configured Resource pools and Shares in VMware Environment for Prod, test and dev environments.
- Customized alarms in vCenter server for datastore usage, host CPU and Memory usage.
Jr. IT Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : IT Systems Engineer with 7+ Years International experience in Oil Industry-Geoscientific (Mud-logging) as Data Engineer and Field Trainer. Speaking and working experience on English language. Experienced as IT System Engineer and Radio communications Engineer.
Skills : Active Directory, Outlook, Technical Support.
- Created a series of scheduled tasks using VBScript and ADO to manage accounts and resource access within an Active Directory domain used by TeamHealth's medical providers for their continuing medical education training.
- Created and executed PowerShell scripts to enable and disable Exchange mailboxes used by the providers.
- Scheduled automation is driven from Oracle views that are feed from the Lawson HR system and a scheduling and credentialing system used for TeamHealth's medical providers.
- Administrated the Courion Access Assurance Suite for Identity and Access Management.
- Contained all user network identities and the software systems they access and privileges held for each software access.
- Managed to use the web interface to request access for new users or to request the disablement of an existing employee.
- Managed also use Courion to re-certify the access their employees have to sensitive systems.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Systems Engineer III Resume
Summary : Responsible for Implementing ERP software (PeopleSoft, SAP, Sales Force, MS Dynamic CRM, Oracle, etc.) Monitoring and providing data reports related to web application, network and system performance.
Skills : Information Security, IT Specialist, IT Manager.
- Implemented programs to ensure end-users, doctors, and nurses were aware of and adhered to security policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining reliable technology and infrastructure for superior patient care for a critical access hospital providing the best customer service and quality of care possible.
- Designed the entire network and transitioned from an old facility's network to a new hospital and data center.
- Configured and monitored all Cisco equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless controller appliances to meet organizational needs and best security practices.
- Configured of all ACLs and network security policies.
- Applied to meet HIPAA compliance over the DICOM protocol.
- Supported the CPSI HIS system with critical and confidential patient information.
Bachelor Of Technology
IT Systems Engineer II Resume
Headline : Expertise in software and systems management, technical support, QA testing, HP NetMon, ITIL, network administration, and solution development. Experienced at project and team management, security and patch management, data migration, application scripting, and software package automation.
Skills : Expertise In Software And Systems Management, Technical.
- Provided guidance for software code reviews and test automation.
- Managed IT projects including Application Deployment Governance, Infrastructure, and Audits.
- Coordinated code deployment testing and validation with developers, architects, IT managers.
- Created IT business strategy and best practice to leverage cloud computing and global services.
- Supported and manage outsourcing and off shoring of customer ICP platform.
- Created an IT business strategy to leverage cloud computing for Office365 and email global services.
- Generated data object reports for data migration, patch management and system availability.
IT Systems Engineer I Resume
Summary : A detail oriented IT professional with strengths in systems hardware maintenance, Microsoft Powershell script programming as well as expertise in Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet complex formulas. Proficient in communication with other IT personnel internally and externally. Experience in telecommuting.
Skills : IT Desktop, Server and Networking experience using.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of 18 hardware servers in the RCF department at Mayo Clinic.
- Assisted in the responsibility of approximately 40 virtual servers (VMs).
- Created Microsoft Powershell scripts for gathering information on the above servers.
- Gathered the information for home and department share quotas and increased the quota limit if they were over 95%, allowing an 80% cushion on their quota.
- Disabled users, record them in a Word document and move their home share data to an 'old-user' folder for 90 days.
- Provided business analysis services to a high-level client at various locations across the country.
- Maintained the support of various infrastructures spanning several sizes of networks.
- Organized hardware upgrades and migrations with minimal intrusion of daily operations.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Systems Engineer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified IT Systems Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Active Directory, TCP/IP, Desktop Support, Matlab, Switches.
- Maintained application equipment and support application infrastructure environment.
- Determined application needs and incorporates them into the design and overall plan for application support.
- Coordinated the activities associated with installation, deployment, and upgrade of software and hardware relating to the application environment.
- Responsible for acting on existing Level 2 (L2) and Level 3 (L3) trouble tickets established in the tracking system.
- Received complex tickets that Level 1 (L1) help desk support and technical support analyst cannot resolve.
- Identified, researches, and resolves technical problems proactively establishing root cause and mitigation recommendations to prevent further issues.
- Documented, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution.
- Responsible for customer service and end-user training.
IT Systems Engineer/Executive Resume
Objective : Self-directed, thorough and reliable technical professional with experience in systems administration, server maintenance, technical support and product management.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, IT Asset Management, IT Governance.
- Learned several commercial and open-source technologies.
- Researched and evaluated new products and technologies covering the entire scope of operations of an inbound/outbound contact center.
- Made purchasing decisions based on a given product is feature-set, reliability, ROI, and life cycle.
- Maintained a Windows Server 2003 domain controller, fully configured with Active Directory services, Exchange Server, MS SQL, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Operated an IIS web server, leveraging HTTP, FTP, ASP, PHP, and remote outlook access (via RPC over HTTPS).
- Installed and maintained two Asterisk-based VoIP phone systems and 23 PoE Aastra VoIP phones (complete with customized call menus, queues, and voicemail).
- Created online survey tools using Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, SurveyMonkey, and LimeSurvey.
- Redesigned network infrastructure to optimize VoIP functionality and provide high-reliability via redundant WAN connections (FiOS & T1).
BS In Psychology
IT Systems Engineer/Specialist Resume
Summary : A challenging and rewarding IT Professional or Technical Writing position in the Information Technology field that allows for growth and collaboration in a dynamic environment.
Skills : Linux Administration, Research, Infrastructure Management, Network And Systems Administration, Network And Systems Analysis, Linux Scripting, Mail Servers.
- Dedicated for general use of the company.
- Designated strictly for the electrical engineers designing semiconductors utilizing Linux and Mac systems Redesigned the Linux network.
- Upgraded all switches to Gigabit Ethernet, CAT 6 cabling, 20 quad-core AMD 64 bit Linux servers for grid computing.
- Reduced batch and synthesis jobs from approximately 24 hours down to 4 to 8-hour jobs.
- Managed and maintained Sun Grid Engine for large batch jobs for synthesis and testing of sensors developed from the electrical engineers.
- Integrated multiple network operating systems, which include a variety of Microsoft Windows systems, a variety of Linux systems, and Mac OS X Servers and Clients.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an infrastructure monitoring/alerting system to monitor servers, network devices, and critical services.
- Designed with the implementation of an SMS texting server to receive text notifications even due to Internet outages.
IT Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward growth and advancement.
Skills : Vmware, Citrix, Exchange Server, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Active Directory.
- Provided infrastructure support/design for a multiple domain environment spanning 350 servers and 600 users across 3 offices.
- Responsible for the design and support of Enterprise VMWare 5.5 environment including ESXi installation, Host and Cluster Management, and Monitoring, VCenter security administration, Virtual Machine CPU and Memory resource pool management.
- Experienced with V-Motion, Application SRM management, Virtual Server and PC ISO template creation and management.
- Provided design and administration for the firm's 3 Citrix Farms which include approximately 40 servers using Citrix Xenapp, XenDesktop PVS 5.5.
- Created multiple PVS VDisks to support the firm's production and test environments, designed published and streamed applications for Citrix user base, maintained Citrix Group Policy as well as managed Citrix web interface and receiver presentation.
- Managed RSA SecurID virtual appliance 8.1 along with Citrix Netscaler MPX 5550 to provide dedicated Citrix user authentication.
- Created documentation and provide guidance to the helpdesk team for supporting Citrix user authentication issues.
- Gained experience supporting Exchange in a multiple domain environment.
B.A. In Communications