Objective : Qualified, successful and seasoned Customer Service Manager, Order Selector and Stocker offering a record of successful job performance, proven problem solving ability.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Engraving Production.
- Received work orders from customers and determined time until completion date based on the current workload.
- Communicated online, over the phone, and in-person with customers thoroughly before production, created mockups for customers for their approval.
- Managed and completed projects of high quality despite tight due dates.
- Confirmed products were clean and ready for presentation upon pickup.
- Composed engravable images and text in CorelDRAW and Adobe Photoshop to the customer's specifications.
- Operated an Epilog Laser Engraver and a Geo Knight heat press and adjusted settings based on material engraved or pressed.
- Organized workshop area, unloaded and stored shipments, assisted with an inventory.
Summary : Full time job wanted as a technician, salesperson or retail worker. Good math skills, enjoy customer service and will make a good first impression for business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Prioritized their order based on the due date requested.
- Drove a box truck to southern Maryland, the District of Columbia and Montgomery County twice weekly to retrieve communal and private pets for cremation.
- Drove for the other drivers and customer relations with veterinarians in Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Engraved duties consisted of organizing privately cremated pets per driver/day, operating an engraving machine.
- Engraved brass plates with specialized and personal information.
- Prepared returned cremated pets for mailout and driver delivery.
- Organized and maintained an inventory of urns and brass monthly.
Engraver II Resume
Headline : No previous work experience, but willing to work anywhere. A majority of free time around electronics has made fairly adept with a variety of technology, Anything that would require computer knowledge.
Skills : Call center management, Hard Working.
- Adjusted depths and sizes of cuts by adjusting heights of worktables, or by adjusting machine-arm gauges.
- Engraved and printed patterns, designs, etchings, trademarks, or lettering onto flat or curved surfaces of a wide variety of metal, glass, plastic.
- Positioned and clamp workpieces, plates, or rollers in holding fixtures.
- Examined engraving for quality of cut, burrs, rough spots, and irregular or incomplete engraving.
- Measured and compute dimensions of lettering, designs, or patterns to be engraved.
- Prepared the etching chemicals according to formulas, diluting acid with water to obtain solutions of specified concentration.
- Sandblasted exposed areas of glass to cut designs on surfaces, using spray guns.
Engraver III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position in which qualified for in a friendly environment where excellence is not an option. Look forward to the opportunity to demonstrate ability to deliver high quality customer service.
Skills : Graphic Layout And Design, Communication Skills.
- Engraved plaques and other awards using an engraving machine. The layout on the Xenetech program and then convert the layout to the engraving machine.
- Engraved plaques and plastic (nametags & signs). Manipulating logos and picture files as well.
- Lasered engraving awards such as glass, marble, acrylic, and many other custom pieces.
- Computer Designed and layout using Corel Draw which is then output to an Epilog Laser Machine.
- Sublimated of text, logos, and photographs on special material such as metal, plastic, and etc.
- Engraved plates using a Xenetech program and a Xenetech 25" x 25" machine.
- Engraved plaques, plates and also engraving plastic: name tags, signs, and etc.
Engraver I Resume
Objective : Professional Optician who is highly motivated and patient. Offers exceptional organizational, interpersonal and computer skills. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environment with success.
Skills : Photography, Dance, Customer Service, Manager.
- Determined engraving is correct by checking information from quality assurance, such as part numbers, serial numbers.
- Determined that the correct final cards are with the jobs to be engraved.
- Assisted in serializing the correct numbers on parts.
- Worked with the production supervisor to determine job priority and schedule.
- Ensured parts are distributed to quality assurance for final inspection before shipping.
- Surrounded areas clean and free of foreign object damage.
- Advised of work status, workload, problems and progress as related to work assignments.
Jr. Engraver Resume
Objective : Objective is to broaden knowledge, skills and ability as an Emerging Leader. Opportunity to utilize education and work experience to help motivate and encourage others.
Skills : Computer Skills, Flexible, Organized, Adaptive.
- Responsible for taking and fulfilled customer orders, also responsible for keeping the office space organized and clean.
- Responsible for the payments made to the store and keeping work order receipts.
- Responsible for keeping the products on the shelves and providing customer service.
- Participated in this job every holiday season beginning from the month of October and finishing in December.
- Learned how to work a cash register and how to manage work order receipts.
- Learned management skills and communication skills with a diverse range of clients.
- Learned how to use the technology required for engravement purposes.
Objective : To work in a challenging environment where education and experience can be utilized to achieve maximum results and to excel in a positive work atmosphere which will provide career advancements.
Skills : Micro soft Office, Technical Skills.
- Executed daily operations of the cash register. Custom Engraving, Inventory, Training New Hires, Machine maint., General Repairs.
- Wrote, designed and produced personalized gifts Prepared special order worksheets.
- Notified customers when services were completed and accepted payments.
- Assisted customers to select and purchase specified merchandise.
- Approved customer's checks, and provided check cashing services according to exchange policy Answered customers telephone, mail, and in-person inquiries.
- Directed customers to appropriate sales area.
- Resolved customer complaints and request for refunds. Picker, packer, an engraving department.
Asst. Engraver Resume
Objective : Flexible and dependable skilled machine operator with machine operating experience with a solid work history and proven ability to perform well in a team and individually in a manufacturing environment.
Skills : Typing 70+ WPM, Microsoft Office, Merchandising.
- Engraved materials in stock, provided by the vendor or provided by customers.
- Assisted customers in selecting items in stock, provided by the vendor or acquired elsewhere to be engraved and suggest a method.
- Contacted vendors to order products (often custom).
- Performed accounts payable and receivable functions when necessary.
- Cleaned, decorated, assisted customers in setting up vinyl off-site.
- Frequently worked with a deadline of one or fewer weeks on projects that are make-or-break for client events.
- Answered phones, sending faxes, doing inventory, and essentially any other thing that notice needs to be done.
Lead Engraver Resume
Headline : Results-driven, organized professional with proven ability to establish rapport with clients. Active listening skills Sharp problem solver Energetic work attitude Trained typist (57 WPM) Deadline-oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Skills.
- Consistently met schedules and deadlines for all projects.
- Reviewed and verified all work was in compliance with sales orders and customer requirements.
- Scanned and filed forms, reports, correspondence, and receipts. Operated office equipment such as copiers and fax machines.
- Researched information pertaining to newer computer programs.
- Created the look and feel of the organization's online presence in social media forums.
- Contributed ideas during strategic and conceptual brainstorming sessions.
- Produced an increase in net sales volume during the first month and has to increase.
Sr. Engraver Resume
Summary : A strong self-starter with excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills. Accustomed to operating in high visibility, fast-paced environments where experience will be effectively utilized.
Skills : Administration Experience, Welding Skills, Inventory Clerk.
- Electroplated of printing cylinders including copper, chrome, and nickel.
- Sized of cylinders after copper plating using Polishmaster lathe.
- Engraved cylinders using Ohio electronic engraver, hand lap, and polished use microscope to ensure the surface is free of defects.
- Electro stripped of chrome layer to prepare cylinders for copper plating.
- Maintained of chemical baths and equipment.
- Inspected of cylinders after press run for wear.
- Monitored, Calibrated, Built, and Repaired Gages.
Headline : Objective Seeking a challenging opportunity with a company that will allow for growth, while also providing the ability to be able to multi-task and utilize strong analytical skills.
Skills : Spanish, Customer Service Experience, Money Handling.
- Engraved all products, with personal saying and picture.
- Assisted with all cash register responsibilities. Packer and inspector got promoted to be an engraver.
- Processed incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments.
- Assisted with inbound and outbound customer questions.
- Handled all customer complaints with sensitivity. Engraved on the product.
- Stocked products on the shelves in an organized manner.
- Finished apprenticeship in three years instead of the normal four.