DevOps Engineer II Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of IT Industry experience as a DevOps Engineer, with Configuration Management, Build, Release Management and Quality Assurance using CVS, Subversion, GIT, Mercurial & Clear Quest on UNIX and Windows environment. Knowledge of puppet as a Configuration Management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and proactively manage change. Set up the framework for one clicks build and deployment on non-production environments.
Skills : Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, HTTP Server, Weblogic. Bug Reporting Tools: SDM-12, BugZilla, JIRA, Confluence, And Rational Clear Quest. DevOps: Chef, Puppet, OpenStack, AWS, Ansible, Docker, and Vagrant.
- Providing infrastructure solutions based on amazon web services(AWS) in a fast-paced, challenging, innovative company focused on reliability and customer service.
- Decisive and effective quality and operations manager are skilled in leading cross-functional teams to meet customer quality and production demands with deadlines.
- Research, endorse and implements network enhancements improving system reliability and performance.
- Involve in DevOps migration/automation processes for build and deploy systems.
- Implement the build automation process for all the assigned projects in vertical apps domain monitors the UAT/production environments for any downtime issues by performing regular CRON job updates in servers.
- Experienced in a waterfall, ITIL, SDLC, agile, and homegrown methodologies.
- Working with git hub enterprise to manage source code repositories and performed branching, merging, and tagging depending on the requirement.
- Developing git hooks for the local repository, code commit, and remote repository, code push functionality and worked on the git hub.
- Experience in working on version control systems like subversion, git and used source code management client tools like git bash, Github and other command-line applications.
- Configuration management using subversion (SVN) and maintaining admin related files.
SCM/DevOps Engineer Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of experience in IT industry as a DevOps Engineer, comprising of Development, Systems Administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM). Extensive experience includes SCM, Build/Release Management, Change/Incident Management, VMware and AWS Cloud computing. Written Chef cookbooks and recipes to Provision Several pre-production environments consisting of Apache domain creations and several proprietary middleware installations.
Skills : Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet. Cloud Computing: AWS Build Tools: Ant, Maven Scripting Languages: Shell,Powershell, Ruby, Perl Source Code Management: Subversion, TFS, Git, Perforce CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, AnthillPro Operating Systems: Windows, Linux And Solaris Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySql Change Management: Remedy, Service Now And PVCS Tracker Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic,Jboss. Bug Reporting Tools: Bugzilla, Jira.
- Providing configuration management expertise to all software development projects.
- Automation of java applications to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery (ci and cd).
- Configuring various jobs in Jenkins and Hudson for the deployment of java based applications and running test suites.
- Migrating the entire social media. Com infrastructure from amazon web services to Rackspace cloud.
- Currently responsible for the integration of symantec's storage and backup solutions with OpenStack, mainly on cinder component.
- Decomposing workflows to map to azure fabric components (stateless/stateful service, actors).
- Installation of virtual IT infrastructure using VMware ESXi 4. 0, ESXi 5. 0 and Vsphere.
- Installation and configuration of Vsphere Vcenter 4. 1 and 5. 0 for management of VMware environments.
- Configuration of Vmotion, VMware ha (high availability), VMware DRS (distributed resource scheduler) and VMware ft (fault tolerance) services.
- Creating templates and cloning for various operating systems like windows, Redhat Linux editions, centos, and ubuntu os.
Puppet Developer/DevOps Engineer Resume
Summary : Around 8+ years of IT industry experience as a DevOps Engineer, compromising of DevOps, Build Engineering and Release Management process, including end-to-end code configuration, building binaries & deployments of artifacts and entire life cycle model in Enterprise Applications. Good understanding of SDLC with expertise on software Build/Release, Configuration management.
Skills : Server Apache, Tomcat, MS-IIS Release/Project Management Microsoft Release Management Server Issue Tracking/Monitoring Bugzilla, JIRA, Service Now, HPSM, Cloud Watch And Nagios Configuration Management Tools Chef, Puppet, Docker, Openstack Database My SQL Version Control System Subversion (SVN), GIT, GITHUB, BITBUCKET, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, RTC CI Tools Jenkins, Bamboo ,Maven, Ant Operating System Windows Variants, Linux, and UNIX.
- Working closely with the development and operations organizations to implement the necessary tools and process to support the automation of builds, deployments, testing and infrastructure (infrastructure as code) using chef.
- Developing Chef recipes to configure, deploy and maintain software components of the existing infrastructure.
- Moving their local server infrastructure into AWS, including their test and development environments.
- Designing the application layer of the product with ec2, rds, and elastic cache, and configuring AWS cloud watch for application monitoring.
- Establishing both automated build processes and release management processes for their LMS platform using Jenkins, ant, maven, and chef.
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, maven, and nexus (or equivalent repository) with experience in Jenkins orchestration, configuration management.
- Setting up Jenkins continuous integration builds for all releases on windows and Linux.
- Responsible for defining branching & merging strategy, checking policies, improving code quality, defining backup and archival plans.
- Coordinating with resources by working closely with project manager s for the release and project manager for all the operational projects.
- Actively involved in the architecture of DevOps platform and cloud solutions.
Release Engineer/DevOps Engineer Resume
Summary : Experience in build and release automation of Siebel applications, OBIEE, Oracle Policy Automation, Liferay Portal, HP ALM, Web Logic & Java-based applications. Experience in setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for Siebel application, OBIEE, Oracle Policy Automation, Web Logic & Java applications. Domain Experience in Health care, Manufacturing, Automotive, and BFSI domains.
Skills : Git, GITHUB, GITLAB CE, BitBucket, Jenkins, Puppet, XL Deploy, AWS, OpenStack, Siebel Administrator, OBIEE, Python, VBScript, Maven, MS-SQL, Oracle, Nginx, and Apache HTTP Server.
- Involve in setting up Siebel, OBIEE, oracle policy automation, hp ALM, Liferay portal, SOA in build and release automation.
- Coordinating with application development teams, application administration teams and DevOps team for smooth and successful deployment.
- Responsible for providing access to the git repositories for the developers through ssh key exchange.
- Responsible for adding the compiled Siebel SRF and non-repository files to the git repo.
- Responsible for adding the latest OBIEE RPD and catalog files to the git repo.
- Responsible for creating git hooks to trigger Jenkins build automatically.
- Responsible for periodic archiving and backup of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Setting up continuous integration using team build and in release with TFS.
- Setting up the projects, team areas, components, streams, plans, dashboards, iterations, work item types in RTC.
Middleware/Devops Engineer Resume
Headline : Experience in working on version control systems like Subversion and GIT and used Source code management client tools like Tortoise SVN, Stash, SourceTree, Git Bash, GitHub, Git GUI, and other command-line applications, etc. Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies. Created SCM Process, policies, procedures, and Release Notes to follow Development and allow QA teams to Release or Deploy the highest quality product for the enterprise.
Skills : SCM Tools: Subversion, GIT. Build Tools: Ant, Maven, MS Build, XCode. CI & CD Tools: Jenkins, Anthill Pro, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, Docker. Bug Tracker & Testing Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Redmine, Junit, HP Quality Center, Test Flight, And Test Rail. Project Management Tools: Base Camp, MS Project, MS Share Point, Atlassian Tools, Team Foundation Server, and Demandware. SDLC: Agile, Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall. Environments Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IntelliJ IDEA, Oracle Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, IIS Server Integrated Development.
- Supporting multiple teams for multiple applications including java/j2ee and. Net.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of moderately complex system specifications, including system installation procedures, system backup, recovery techniques, and system test methods.
- Developing and implementing an agile SDLC and refinement of the software configuration management (SCM) infrastructure.
- Deploying the Java applications into web application servers like apache tomcat.
- Performing all necessary day-to-day subversion functions for the project like merging, creating branches and tags using tortoise svn.
- Managing application software codebase including branching and versioning.
- Designing and implementing subversion metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers, and hyperlinks.
- Working on maven to create artifacts from source code and deploy them in nexus central repository for internal deployments.
- Configuring Jenkins as a common build engine to build and deploy applications to dev, QA, UAT and prod environments.
- Working closely with developers to pinpoint and provide early warnings of common build failures.
Build & Release Engineer/DevOps Engineer Resume
Objective : Around 4+ years of IT experience as a DevOps Engineer, with a profile of Software Configuration/Build/Release Management/Continuous Integration and expertise on version control tools like Subversion, Clear case administration, Managing build and multiple releases. Also worked on Clear Quest (Bug Tracking Tool) administration and have hands-on Build Automation tools like Hudson and Continuum.
- Interacting with client teams to understand client deployment requests.
- Coordinating with the development, database administration, QA, and IT operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
- Responsible in working with the source control tools such as team foundation server and git.
- Building the scripts using maven build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Primary duties include build and deployment of the java applications onto different environments like dev, QA, UAT, and production.
- Analyze, resolve, compilation and deployment errors related to code development, branching, merging and building of source code along with Linux administration (installation, configuration, tuning, and upgrades of Linux.
- Implementing a continuous deployment(cd) pipeline involving Jenkins, chef to complete the automation from commit to deployment.
- Experienced in various components of chef including chef server, workstations, nodes, configurations of chef-client and writing cookbooks and recipes for the chef and assigning roles to nodes.
- Maintaining chef and puppet servers and management application that can use ServiceNow data to bring computers into a desired state by managing files, services or packages installed on physical or virtual machines.
DevOps Engineer II Resume
Headline : IT Professional with about 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, in Infrastructure automation, code migration, Configuration Management, and system administration. Experience in setting up the enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Expertise in AWS, experience in implementing new AWS instances and working with EBS and S3 storage.
Skills : Operating Systems Linux: RHEL 4.x/5.x/6.x/7, CentOS 5.x/6.x/7 & Ubuntu 12.x, 14.x & Windows, Debian Hardware Dell, HP Proliant, HP-460C Blade, IBM F-series P-series RS6000 Software Checkpoint Firewall, PIX Firewall, Samba, and VERITAS Volume Manager.
- Involve in building and configuring red hat Linux servers using kick start server as required for the project.
- Maintaining maximum uptime and maximum performance capacity for enterprise production, QA and UAT/staging.
- Expertise in AWS, experience in implementing new AWS instances and working with EBS and s3 storage, IAM.
- Launching and configuring of amazon ec2 cloud servers using AMI's (Linux/ubuntu) designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on amazon web services.
- Setting up the scripts for creation of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in s3 worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS s3 to AWS glacier worked with amazon IAM console to create custom users and groups worked with various AWS ec2 and s3 CLI tools.
- Supporting an AWS cloud environment with 1000+ AWS instances and configured elastic IP and elastic storage.
- Cloud and system virtualization platforms and tools (AWS, Vmware, Docker, vagrant).
- Building and configuring of ec2 instance on AWS cloud platform, the configuration of elastic load balancer (ELB) for traffic control for the ec2 and s3 instances.
- Architecting of cost-effective infrastructure by utilizing various AWS services and options.
- The building of high availability and fault-tolerant infrastructure by utilizing various amazon regions and availability zones.
Jr. DevOps Engineer Resume
Headline : Around 6+ years of IT experience as a DevOps Engineer with expertise in areas of Software Configuration Management, Version Control, Build and Release management, Linux System Administration. Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and Windows platforms. Implemented TortoiseSVN and webSVN for Subversion and integrated Jira (change management tool). Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels.
Skills : DevOps Tools SCM, Git, GRUNT, SonalQube, Bitbucket, Maven, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker, Agile, Jira, Nagios. Operating Systems Red Hat Linux 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows, Hardware IBM P-series, Fujitsu Prime-powers.
- Working as a DevOps Engineer for a team that involves three different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Good experience in working with a team together to deliver the best outputs in given time frames.
- Supporting the application in production and worked closely with off-shore teams.
- Developing and implementing software release management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Deploying Java applications to application servers in an agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Performing integration of code quality analysis techniques - check style, find bugs with ci tools.
- Managing SONA type nexus repositories to download the artifacts (jar, war & ear) during the build.
- Installing grunt, Sonarqube on sandbox and installed plugins basing on developer requirements.
- Involve in setting up builds using chef as a configuration management tool.
AWS DevOps Engineer Resume
Summary : 8+ Plus years of Build & Release and DevOps Engineer Extensive Experience in implementing and making teams adapt to Release/Change Management Process Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (TFS, Jenkins, Hudson & Team City) Experience with software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile & Scrum. Good Knowledge in bash (shell) /Perl/Expect and exposure to Jython, Python scripting. Hands-on experience on Build and deployment of SOA applications like Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle Policy Modeling (OPM) and Oracle Business Process Management (BPM).
Skills : Build Tools Ant, Maven, Gradle, NANT DevOps Docker, Nagios, Chef, Puppet, Openstack & AWS Working Knowledge Scripting Languages Linux Sheel Scripting And Advanced Shell Scripting Configuration Management Perforce, Subversion, GIT, PVCS Version Manager, Bit Bucket CI Tools Jenkins, AntHillPro, Teamcity, Bamboo. Operating Systems Windows, Unix, RHEL And Solaris Databases Oracle, MySql, MSAccess, SQL Server Change Management Remedy, and Service Now.
- Building and maintaining cloud formation templates, chef cookbooks, and scripts to automate and deploy AWS resources and configuration changes.
- Integrating subversion into Hudson/Jenkins to automate the code check-out process used Hudson/Hudson/Jenkins for automating builds and automating deployments maintained the shell and Perl scripts for the automation purposes.
- Integrating Jira with git hub version control maintained and administered Jira and assigned the roles for the users.
- Updating all the activities in Jira for the application team in order to track the status of the user stories or defects.
- Performance tuning and stress-testing of NoSQL database environments in order to ensure acceptable database performance in production mode.
- Focusing on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and cache database.
- Creating and deploying VMS on the Microsoft cloud service azure, managing the virtual network, azure ad, and SQL databases, and developed PowerShell scripts to automate all of the aforementioned tasks.
- Working on configuration management tool Ansible for continuous delivery.
- Creating playbooks for new environments and modified existing plays to provision into Rackspace.
DevOps Engineer II Resume
Summary : Overall 8+ yrs of IT experience as a DevOps Engineer, which includes detailed technical knowledge and experience of Build Engineering and Configuration Management processes, tools and best practices. Extensive hands-on experience in the creation of robust, flexible, automated solutions for Build and Deployment processes and Environment Management across the Financial, Broadcast and Media Sectors.
Skills : Programming Language & Framework C, JAVA/J2EE, Perl, Bourne & C Shell, Ant, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Python, Ruby Tools Subversion, Perforce GIT, ClearCase, TFS ClearQuest, Jira, Remedy ,Bamboo,Ansible Make/make, Ant, Maven, Ivy, Jenkins Quality Center, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Test Director Requisite Pro, Doors, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Micro Strategy (MSI), Rational System Architect OS Windows, Unix, Linux, and Solaris.
- Involve in implementing change management process while fixing the existing code to enhance the code or bug fixing.
- Managing web apps (FE/ME/BE) by installing/upgrading, deploying war files, configuring/updating data source connections and config property files on all non-prod servers.
- Providing automated monitoring, reporting & analyses for all aspects of the DevOps environments configured tomcat, apache, JVM parameters and property files.
- Working with VI editors to create and modify the UNIX scripts and text files.
- Working with web/MQ teams to troubleshoot/resolve the fast apps/MQ queues connection issues.
- Using Ansible for cloud provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment.
- Creating post-commit and pre-push hooks using python in svn and git REPOS.
- Actively involved in various production and lower-level environment deployment worked with svn and git version controls.
- Involve in designing and documenting the deployment and migration process.
- Implementing the build automation process for all the assigned projects in vertical apps domain.