Lead Engineer Resume
Summary : Motivated and personable business professional with 10-year track record of project management and communications, diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels, and accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills along with organizational skills.
Skills : <div>Handling Pressure, Natural Curiosity, Attention to Detail.</div>
- Coordinated and monitored the distribution of all utilities; power, hot water, ventilation, HVAC and steam, including proper drainage and water supply.
- Responsible for routine inspection of facility and all mechanical systems to confirm acceptable and maximum operating efficiency.
- Monitor central computer system for energy conservation management.
- Attained significant cost reduction on capital improvement projects and enhanced quality of service by establishing contractor performance review programs.
- Fostered productive and harmonious relation with union staff.
- Contributed to an established preventive annual operating budgets and monitored all related cost and expenditures.
- Interpreted electrical blueprints and analyzed system for faults, provided recommendations on cost-effective ways to enhance efficiency.
License In Expires
Lead Engineer/Desktop Support Engineer Resume
Summary : As a leader with 12 years of expertise in IT infrastructure, I have designed UNIX architecture and have provided consultation for biggest health care organization in the United States and for world largest food company in the world, which involves implementation, design, standardization, virtualization & consolidation and transition.
Skills : Unix, Unix, AIX, AIX, Virtualization, ITIL, ITIL, Linux.
- Designing and implementing the UNIX architecture for various applications.
- Perform installations, configuration, update /upgrade of operating system, cluster, firmware and Hardware Management Console (HMC) for the existing infrastructure.
- Perform migration activities like Physical to virtual server migration (P2V) ,virtual to virtual & storage migration Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting virtual servers on IBM VIO and VM ware Hypervisor for infrastructure as a service (Iaas).
- Customise /enhance HA based on the results of the periodic HA test conducted and also to eliminate single point of failure.
- Remediate servers as per security compliance guide lines.
- Developing and deploying scripts as a part of automation.
- Provide weekly operation report and review the same with the customers on the projects, incidents, activity/ tasks, performed by the team, risks, mitigation & contingency plans.
- Identify development needs of the team and mentor them to archive team goal by reducing functional and operational issue.
Lead Engineer DevOps Resume
Headline : Having 10.5 years of professional IT experience in define, design, development and implementation of test automation frameworks with LISA, HP Service Test, QTP, Selenium, Win Runner and ALM with continuous integration tools like cruise control, Hudson, Jenkins, and Team city. Expertise in service virtualization to simulate the behavior of unavailable systems such as API-driven applications in SOA using LISA.
Skills : HP Service Test, SOAP UI, LISA, Postman, ALM QC, Selenium, QTP, C#, Oracle.
- Involved in analyzing the Requirements provided by client.
- Involved in developing the design document from the requirements for the project.
- Defined, Designed and Implemented the Selenium .Net framework to test the ACS system in the project.
- Worked on Mobile screen resolution changes.
- Defined data model for implementation of SSRS reports in the application.
- Performed Code reviews for Selenium test suite.
- Interacted with customer in resolving clarifications and issues.
Master Of Computer Applications
Technical Lead Engineer Resume
Headline : 8 years of Virtualization and server Engineering experience with different esteemed organizations. Design and Engineer a large-scale virtualized infrastructure. Design and support private, hybrid and public cloud infrastructure with vCloud Director and VMware vRealize Automation Center. Automate provisioning in Azure platform by integrating with vRealize Suite. Install Hyper V infrastructure and integrate with vRealize Automation suite to automate workload provisioning.
Skills : Project Management, Quality Assurance, Written Correspondence, Cost Reduction/Avoidance, AutoCAD, Excel and Word, JD Edwards, Bill of Materials, Performance Management, Product Developement, Strategic Planning, Professional Presentations.
- Engineer and manage large-scale virtual infrastructure.
- Install and configure vSphere components such as vCenter Server, vCloud Director, vRealize Automation Center suite.
- Architected and implemented private cloud infrastructure hosted in vCloud Director suite.
- Install and Upgrade vCloud Director Install vCO and vRO for automating server management process.
- Install vRealize Automation Suite and integrate with Azure platform.
- Upgrade vCenter servers and ESXi host to support routine patching schedule.
- Automate repeatable tasks using power CLI, such as create virtual switches and port groups, create new data stores, etc.
- Design new virtual infrastructure for a new datacenter.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Tech Lead Engineer Resume
Summary : Responsible for Performing comprehensive energy audits to identify and prioritize Energy Conservation Measures (ECM); providing cost analysis of ECM and other energy audit data.
Skills : Model Based Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Project Management, CDRL Management and Development, Requirements Engineering, Requirements Management, Test & Evaluation.
- Energy Engineer formulating policies, managing operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources.
- Develop training options and/or improvement plans to ensure the best operation in the area of HVAC, mechanical and electrical equipment maintenance.
- Experience in developing automation tools for repetitive tasks.
- Establish program for energy accounting in facilities to identify high usage facilities and areas.
- Verify and track savings from energy reduction projects.
- Review and optimize existing building control systems and EMCS performance.
- Review and suggest improvements to existing applicable operational and maintenance activities.
BA In Industrial Engineering
Lead Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Successfully interacts with all levels within an organization from CxO to architects, business unit leaders, and technical staff. Routinely participate in both strategic and tactical decisions with all levels of management. Duties include assisting with the largest and most complex infrastructure and development projects in the world for SMB and Enterprise customers. Responsibilities also include working closely with partners and vendors to successfully deploy Microsoft and other technologies and incorporate best practices.
Skills : MS Office, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechanical Design, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Project Management, MS Project, Excel, Engineering Department Managment.
- Managed a multidisciplinary team of engineers and designers for a heavy aircraft modification and aircraft parts manufacturing company.
- Grew department from 2 to 5 full-time personnel and expanded engineering services to accommodate the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Provided technical leadership for hardware development projects.
- Assigned tasks and directed primary and secondary structure design and detailing processes.
- Set project schedules and monitored task progress.
- Wrote engineering project proposals, estimated costs and submitted bids for engineering services.
- Redlined and approved drawings and Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Piping Lead Engineer Resume
Objective : Maintenance work involving painting, carpentry, pool and spa maintenance, guest interaction basic skills in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, phone and data troubleshooting, cable running,staff scheduling, inventory, directing staff, and ordering inventory.
Skills : Network Management, Networking, Hardware, Routers, Switches.
- Research, evaluate, and design subsea production equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles and industry standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, P&IDs, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design and P&IDs of products using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and software.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Perform calculations to ensure the equipment meets the industry standards and customer requirements.
- Actively contributed in design of GE's Standard Deepwater Vertical Tree and Standard Deepwater horizontal tree that was launched in OTC 2010, Houston.
Master In Business Administration
Project Team Lead Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging role that will effectively utilize acquired training and experience in electrical engineering.
Skills : Carpentry, Painting, plumbing and electrical, Pool and spa operation, Hotel hospitality.
- Perform required repairs listed on work orders while maintaining adequate documentation of tasks completed.
- Make repairs in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain all property maintenance records.
- Perform preventative maintenance and other tasks as assigned per the maintenance manual.
- Maintains, replaces and rekeys both manual and electronic locks as needed, maintains accurate records of locks rekeyed.
- Removes, cleans, replaces and maintains unit air conditioners, televisions, telephones, and similar equipment.
- Ensures fire safety equipment (fire alarm system, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, etc.) are operational and that inspections are current, and forwards inspection reports to General Manager.
Final Test Lead Engineer Resume
Objective : Looking for working in a challenging environment, where I can contribute to achieve overall company goals as well as develop my technical and professional skills. Experience in DevOps Agie environment, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Build Management, Testing, and Troubleshooting of network software in Agile environment. Known for managing the build environments/scripts (Groovy/Bash) and responsible for tracking/troubleshooting the syncs to completion through Jenkins.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Leadership Training, Team Leader.
- Lead engineer and stage gate controller for redesign efforts for pumping units under New Product Development Initiatives (NPDi).
- New product liaison to translate engineering efforts with operations, supply chain, manufacturing, marketing/sales and service departments.
- Research competition, new technologies, manufacturing processes, materials and vendors to reduce product cost associated with manufacturing, installation, service and logistics.
- Serve as engineering project management associate in scheduling and budgeting engineering costs from the overall budget.
- Verify form, fit and function of new parts for reverse compatibility with older and existing units.
- Perform and check design calculations to qualify new products for API certifications.
- Check and approve 3D models and drawings in PRO-e CREO CAD system with Wind Chill PLM integration.
Masters In Business Administration
NET Lead Engineer Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that allows me to utilize my background, strong people skills and quality system experience.
Skills : LLE, Universal EPA, Welding.
- Supervised a deck crew of 14 shipman assigned labors tasks onboard which consisted of attached and detached cargo barges to the control vessel.
- Conducted and supervised daily safety procedures and ties on marine barges.
- Operated, serviced, and repaired sophisticated mechanical, electrical and firefighting equipment used on-board ship.
- Participated and conducted training on the repair of electrical systems.
- Conducted training on the repair of electrical and firefighting equipment used on-board ship.
- Participated and conducted training on the repair of electrical systems.
- Conducted diagnostic and prognostic maintenance checks on assigned electrical and mechanical systems supervisor.
- Coordinated with the ship captain and logistic crew for parts and equipment as needed for system repair.
License In Mechanical Engineering
Lead Engineering Resume
Skills : DevOps, CI & CD, Python, Jenkins, ClearCase/ClearQuest, Unix/Shell, GIT/GitHub, C, Java Selenium, Testing.
- Software development for classified military and aerospace projects, including advanced technology Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), and laser targeting systems for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Key Contributions: Wrote automated test software for ECM system TPS's.
- Awarded top TPS for dynamic status screens on laser targeting pod project.
- Developed JTAG boundary scan test development tool, saving weeks of development time.
- Developed offline file analysis tools to facilitate troubleshooting system problems.
- Developed generic software libraries reducing development time and building more reliable software.
- Developed automated test sequencer for Onboard Flight Processing (OFP).
- Developed test programs for amplifier assemblies for next generation GPS satellites.
Technical Producer/Lead Engineer Resume
Objective : To be able to work in a competitive organization where my strong expertise in Linux environment, design and standard codes such as ACI, ASTM, ANSI and NESC will be fully challenged in providing better and quality service to the company.
Skills : Java, Web Services, Jsp, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Worked on Hybrid IuB feature for Nortel BTS to support IP based IuB interface.
- Involved in guiding the team members to implement Hybrid IuB feature.
- Debugged and fixed issues related to exceptions, memory corruption, watchdog timeouts and deadlock.
- Debugged and fixed issues related to VxWorks tnetTask.
- Designed and implemented VxWorks TCP/IP instrumentation tool.
- Involved in giving training to the team members to improve the product knowledge and to solve critical issues.
- Participated in code reviews and design reviews.
- Designed and implemented network sniffer tool to monitor the data flow going through NodeB.
Lead Engineer/Technical Producer Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the facilities field where my leadership and hands-on mechanical skills, experience and education will contribute to the company goals.
Skills : Identification, purification and structural elucidation of small molecules, Analytical and Preparative HPLC, LC-MS, UHPLC, IC. Method development, SEC: GFC, MALS. Absolute Molecular Weight determination, GC-FID/NPD; GC-MS, Head Space; SPME, NMR: 1 and 2D NMR, Homo and Heteronuclear experiments.
- Responsible for managing all maintenance responsibilities in production and corporate facilities.
- Key activities: Assist in managing the production and facilities maintenance groups.
- Maintain/trouble shoot and repair all equipment throughout production and facility.
- Schedule and plan daily maintenance work activities.
- Overseeing preventive maintenance programs.
- Provide assistance with project management and equipment installation.
- Maintain all evaluation areas, clean rooms, ventilation and work spaces according to customers and company's specifications.
Air Conditioning And Refrigeration
Lead Engineer III Resume
Headline : Senior-level Engineer with over 30-year history of leading, strategizing, developing, and delivering complex, high-performance system solutions. Extensive background in system development including analysis, design, implementation, review, and test development/execution. Distinct leadership abilities accompanied with exceptional hands-on technological skills. Adept at managing multifunctional teams to integrate and support all business and technical objectives.
Skills : Peoplesoft/peopletool, Prodcution Support, Unix/Linux, Scripting, windows, Oracle, Apache, Change Assitance, PUM, Remedy/Service Now Tool, Citrix.
- Developed, maintained, and executed Autonomous Navigation System (ANS) test plans and procedures to formally verify and validate system requirements.
- Developed and maintained ANS Verification Cross- Reference Matrix (VCRM).
- Developed Request for Quote (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), Statement of Work (SOW) and Configuration Item Development Specification (CIDS) for Third Party GPS/INS system.
- Reviewed vendor RFP submittals for eventual contract award.
- Project and System Engineering Support to Third Party Subcontractors ensuring that deliverables met schedule and were of sufficient quality to support program needs.
- Managed and coordinated system development based upon system technical requirements.
- Reviewed sub-system's design and provide suggested changes.
- Designed, managed and supported testing of system prototypes.
M.S. In Engineering Administration
Lead Engineer Resume
Objective : Army Veteran and HVAC/Refrigeration Technician seeking to work with a company that will benefit from 4+ years of experience as a facility engineer/maintenance technician.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Forklift Operator, Scissor Lift, Snorkel Lifts & Aerial Work Platforms.
- Performed preventive maintenance in a 157 room hotel with a swimming pool and parking garage.
- Conducted inventories of shop materials and tools.
- Maintained hotel rooms by routine painting, plumbing and basic electrical.
- Experience in HVAC Preventive Maintenance on rooftop and window units.
- Performed pool chemical balancing and daily maintenance.
- Worked and trained to become a Manager on Duty, assisting customers with their daily needs.
- Inspected and made repairs as part of daily routine.
- Experience at pouring concrete pads and brick and tile repair.
Associates In HVAC