Facility Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will allow to use the knowledge have gained through education and experience, but also allow to acquire further knowledge and experience within career.
Skills : Relationship Building, Market Investigator Development, Shrink Reduction, ORC Investigations.
- Brought on board as a facility mechanic and promoted to facility operations manager.
- Directed, coordinated, and evaluated Facility/Warehouse Department for two buildings totaling over 150,000sqft.
- Lead an 8-member team comprised of 4 internal employees and 4 external - hire and train employees, delegate assignments, manage disciplinary measures, and implement performance evaluations.
- Strategized with operations director and internal departments to address facility and equipment-related issues and downtime resolution.
- Co-created an Emergency Evacuation Plan focused on fire, earthquake, tornado, storms.
- Co-implemented a 5S system to increase organization; streamline procedure; reduce lead times; and cut equipment downtime and maintenance.
- Planned, coordinated, and organized multifaceted operational projects for million-dollar profit locations.
Sr. Facility Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Apply business and creative experience within an organization committed to providing excellence. Management of the above responsibilities is delegated to the Facilities Manager in accordance with the company’s written policies and procedures.
Skills : Advanced Knowlegde Of The Operations That Make Hospitals, SNF.
- Established a full scope of guild lines for facility with the owner's approval.
- Located, Purchased equipment needed to meet sales growth.
- Set schedules for manufacturing and shipping to the customers in a timely manner.
- Established a handbook for interpret and/or applies comprehend of company policies, regulation, rules for labor contracts and safety.
- Developed Lean Manufacturing to keep operational costs at a minimum.
- Researched and identified operational difficulties at each facility to provided detailed recommendations.
- Supervised the daily operations and employees of multiple high-traffic parking facilities.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Facility Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Facility Operations Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving, Maintenanc / Operations Management.
- Participated in the hiring process and trained team members and contractors EHS practices, food safety, and job function overviews via New Hire Orientation.
- Visited jobsites and warehouse floor locations regularly to ensure compliance.
- Ensured SOPs were being utilized and JSPs were followed in all maintenance and repair procedures by staff and contract personnel.
- Ensured work orders were completed according to schedule and manufacturer procedures via observations and launched a random walk through auditing process, greatly reducing emergency repair frequency.
- Eliminated waste and utilized lean management principles.
- Maintained records of compliance per legal regulations, and ensured these records were readily accessible to inspectors.
- Actively participated in USDA, FDA, state, and local health department food safety audits and inspections.
- Ensured timely execution of corrective measures and follow up.
Facility Operations Manager III Resume
Objective : Accomplished leader with 18+ years of facility/mechanical engineering and maintenance experience. Recognized as an analytical and problem solving individual. Hands on leader familiar with all aspects of facility maintenance. Proven ability to hire, train, motivate, and develop staff. Able to assess company needs, formulate solutions, and either direct or delegate to accomplish goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Managed personnel and construction / renovation projects to satisfactory completion.
- Managed sub-contractors and maintained schedules and budgets.
- Performed contract reviews and corrections.
- Assist in the due diligence process for any potential acquisition Capital repair, replacement and addition projects.
- Corrected electrical and mechanical errors in AutoCAD/VISIO.
- Corrected and implement design issues.
- Implemented training/ recognition program to improve production and morale.
Facility Operations Manager II Resume
Headline : Results-driven management professional with demonstrated success in a diversity of roles in operations and customer relations. Broad-based background includes plant management in production, manufacturing and distribution centers. Managing safety, quality assurance, human resource, financial planning, regulatory reporting, project management, logistics, transportation and fleet management.
Skills : Proficient In Word, Excel, Power Point, MICROS, IBS.
- Started up two distribution sites and managed a large 12-acre warehouse/storage yard for our customer, Dominion Power.
- Performed duties in operations, safety, training, human resource, and inventory management and customer service.
- Included directing the work force for multiple projects with different vendors, material coordinators and construction contractors.
- Managed the daily operations budget safety and inventory to exceed the goals set by our customer and our company.
- Additionally, managed the safety training for employees from other locations from Virginia and North Carolina.
- Partnered with our customers and contractor's leadership to set up and developed and establish procedures and policies on how we were going to maintain the products in the inventory system and handle the request for shipping.
- Resulted in improved operational efficiencies in maximizing existing workforce efforts, saving everyone time savings and company labor costs.
- Designed standard operation procedures, job safety analyst for safety training, machine operations, work procedures, site evacuation plans, daily safety meeting and pre shift stretching.
Facility Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : Dynamic and energetic Facility, Environmental, Health & Safety Manager looking for potential to utilize education and past performance in a competitive industry with growth and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Fork Lift Operator, Office Computer : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Oversaw numerous facility activities for an independent professional baseball team.
- Supervised, trained, and mentored team of 40.
- Recruited, hired, trained, and scheduled staff.
- Planed, prepared, and administered $150,000 overall budget and $50,000 capital budget.
- Worked with IT tech on all technology matters.
- Updated capital project budget and prioritize attainable projects.
- Developed and implemented streamlined service schedule, most profitable service year in 32 years!.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Facility Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Honest, dependable and results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic Outstanding communicator and problem solver through project completion Successful in overseeing major projects with attention to detail Enthusiastic leader with the ability to supervise, train, and motivate others while adhering to deadlines LICENSE Property and Casualty Adjuster License.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Matlab, SAP, Aspen Plus.
- Managed 12 buildings with 541 bedrooms, common areas and parking for 500 vehicles.
- Directed activities of Maintenance Technicians and Building /Grounds personnel.
- Met with outside contractors to handle special projects or repairs past parameters of staff.
- Purchased all materials, manuals and tools for the departments needs.
- Oversaw operations and maintenance of the Main Shop, Pump house and Septic Station.
- Acquired bids and awards projects to outside contractors and retailers that are approved.
- Implemented new ideas and cross trained staffs to be able to cover all inconsistencies.
- Introduced a regular maintenance schedule for all items requiring close watch and control.
BA In Management
Associate Facility Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for the repairs and maintenance of all facility equipment. They will oversee equipment and energy system maintenance, ice resurfacing, general building repairs, etc. This person will work closely with facility management; establishing and maintaining open lines of communication with these individuals will be required.
Skills : Distribution, Inventory Management, Route Management, Sales Management, Sales Support, Sales Operations.
- Oversaw facility while developing effective programs to improve productivity, revenue and team development.
- Provided training via Vendor Representatives to establish a FEATURE, FUNCTION, BENEFIT to Inside Sales Team.
- Managed and Trained each employee to dissect P&L obscurities, by teaching Excel, etc.
- Analyzed procedures and implemented plans to accurately manage revenue and profitability.
- Identified $100,00. 00 audit error in first year on the job; each year after audit was within. 02% of actual assets.
- Assisted in and perform the repair and maintenance of all facility equipment.
- Maintained daily operations for the Fort Knox dining facility for the Basic training military personnel.
Facility Operations Manager/Director Resume
Summary : Dedicated manager seeking an opportunity to grow and utilize assets in the field of project management or quality control.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Case Management, Automotive Service/Repair.
- Assessed & corrected quality issues for properties in accordance with company standards.
- Managed incoming service orders to insure efficient & professional completion.
- Supervised, scheduled & reviewed four employees, temporary staff & subcontractors to confirm they are complying with set standards.
- Administrated two bus routes, two buses & three employees.
- Scheduled & managed residential turn-over, insuring "like-new" condition.
- Established and coordinated preventative maintenance programs.
- Maintained accurate purchase order and billing systems.
Facility Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Successful guidance on all aspects relating to progressive buildings, campuses, operations, maintenance, security, grounds, custodial, and innovative improvements for the seamless enjoyment of all individuals utilizing diverse campuses. Initiate cost-effective and sustainable renovations: LED retrofit, water conservation, waste diversion programs, drainage field bioswale, RCX and CBTU.
Skills : Ms Word (6 years), Excel (6 years), CPR Certified.
- Responsible for managing facility operations, preparation of annual budgets, and operating within that budget.
- Provided oversight for the demolition and removal of a 6,820 sq.
- Provided management of the subsequent tenant improvement project to construct conventional office space.
- Interfaced with suppliers, architects, and utility, construction, demolition & engineering firms.
- Assured facility is in compliance with all applicable local, State, and Federal codes and regulations, including OSHA/CalOSHA, Uniform Building Code, Uniform Fire Code, NFPA, National Electrical Code, Uniform Plumbing Code and Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Responsible for physical security of the facility and employees including key control, access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance and background checks for potential employees.
- Worked with Information Technology Manager and Contracts/Legal Manager to facilitate a teamwork approach, combining the expertise and resources of all departments.
- Developed and administered environmental health and safety programs, including illness and injury prevention program (IIPP), right to know/hazard communication (HazCom), violence in the workplace, storm water compliance and ergonomics programs.