Civil Designer Resume
Objective : A result oriented professional with 10 years of experience in the field of Telecom & Geo-informatics. Played a Key role in ensuring smooth flow of crucial time line operations by conducting effective process.
Skills : GIS Tools, Arc View, Arc Catalog, Auto CAD.
- Extracted views of Plan/Elevations, Sections & Detail drawings completed in Microstation.
- Provided site grading to existing site grading models for specific equipment location placement in accordance with the General Arrangement location plan.
- Structured includes columns, beams, vertical/horizontal bracing, equipment supports, ladders, platforms, grated surfaces, access platforms.
- Utilized the ProjectWise project file manager to import (check-out) and export (check-in) active project models and 2D deliverable files.
- Concreted foundations and support footings modeled and AutoCAD 2D plan and detail drawings developed per site equipment arrangement.
- Compliance with Client/ASCI/ACI standards, primary engineering design, calculations.
- Worked completed and scheduled milestones accomplished for ending the contract.
Civil Designer II Resume
Headline : Seeking a autocad designer position with a well-respected company that emphasizes good, positive working morale and values its clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Auto CAD, Civil 3D.
- Created and updating Wastewater Sewer System Maps; Analyzed & charted the results of the hydraulic flow modeling.
- Converted Surveying Field Notes into CAD; Created Boundary & Topo Plans; Prepared Soil Logs; Profile Cross- Sections and Contour Maps.
- Transferred rough Isometric DWGs into CAD; Performed Mapping and Quality Controlling map for Harris County Tax purposes.
- Designed Experience MIDDLE EAST Team Leader/Project Manager.
- Designed the team consists of a total of professional staff and discipline specialists.
- Provided four lanes mainline and two-lane service roads in each direction and multiple three levels configurations for the 15 interchanges.
- Designed works to cover and includes all underground utilities and two main surface drainage networks.
Civil Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Employed as a drafter and designer in the fields of civil engineering and survey. In that capacity have held various duties and responsibilities and have acquired an extensive set of applicable skills.
Skills : Auto CAD, Storm CAD, Water CAD.
- Created Proposed Surface Terrian Models, using Civil 3d and Engineering Standards.
- Created a Roadway that connected one existing section of the mine to another existing section of the mine.
- Used multiple Alignments to created pipeline placement locations for the Pump Stations.
- Packaged required an Overall Site Plan, Overall Grading Plan, Profile and Section Plans and Details Plan Sheets.
- Designed and planned preparation for school district projects and the city of Henderson projects.
- Projected of interest includes Clark County School District softball field design and renovations.
- Controlled plan, retaining wall plan, site drainage, additional parking plans, and architectural plan preparation and coordination.
Civil Designer/Executive Resume
Headline : Civil Engineering projects included Mining, Commercial and Residential Land Development. Have significantly increased knowledge of grading design and underground utilities.
Skills : Micro station, Auto cad 3D Design.
- Worked with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Assisted with the logistics planning for all Executive Design Reviews involving agenda development which includes participant coordination.
- Participated in the development and maintenance of design standards for projects.
- Participated in the weekly design coordination meetings and helping to identify the higher priority items needing to be expedited.
- Planned, coordinated and executed the design process for projects performed internally as directed by the team leader.
- Coordinated the content and packaging of all design materials routinely transmitted for review and approval by Management.
- Maintained Design Submittal Logs including receipt, processing, and distribution of all deliverables from both internal and external service.
Civil Designer I Resume
Objective : Project experience includes natural gas pipeline routing, industrial and commercial site development, grading and drainage, access roads and Arc GIS maps.
Skills : CAD, Technical Skills.
- Provided civil engineering design and management of landfill development projects throughout the U.S.
- Designed which included piping and roadway work using Civil 3D and LandDesktop programs.
- Collaborated with clients, engineers, contractors and local/state agencies to resolve engineering and design issues.
- Prepared construction and environmental compliance documents; developed grading plans, cost estimates and bid specifications.
- Ensured the safe, cost-effective and timely completion of all projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Developed solutions that safely and effectively addressed challenges of extruding gases from landfills.
- Upgraded the project, new building, retrofit existing switchgear room, and equipment installations.
Jr. Civil Designer Resume
Objective : Providing solid leadership in the creation of dependable, high-quality CAD work, that instills confidence in the engineers that their work is being effectively portrayed.
Skills : Spanish, In-design, Management.
- Set up jobs for CAD; Prototype creation; initiated job consistency.
- Established layer conventions/colors/text sizes/pen weights.
- Created borders/logos/cover sheets/indices/keymaps. Script execution automating plotting and updating.
- Prepared site improvement, grading, street, water, sewer and drainage plans for land development projects.
- Created Civil 3D ground surfaces, cross-sections, profiles, and pipe networks.
- Designed and planned preparation for residential subdivision hillside development plans, commercial and government site development plans.
- All new construction with multiple intersections and reconstruction of the Intersection.
Civil Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : Full-time Designer/Manager of Structural, Architectural, Electrical, Planning and Civil design for an established Engineering Firm.
Skills : Micro station, Auto cad 3D design.
- Oil and gas design plans and ponds construction. typical cross-sections, site layout, drainage, septic system, demolition plans.
- Designed proposed and existing contours, roadway corridor design surface, designed the geometry alignments.
- Experienced as a project manager for the design-build projects.
- Led designer for the erosion control, multiple access roads, building pads, diversion ditches, storm, and sewer drainage.
- Designed access roads, containment ponds, shale pits, and water treatment facilities.
- Designed access roads and building pads, diversion ditches, drainage of storm and sewer.
- Designed the fencing plan, all utility lines (phone, power, and water).
Asst. Civil Designer Resume
Headline : To secure long term loyalty by offering combined work experience, technical expertise and depth of understanding of the design, development and construction industry.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Provided point files and DTM's for construction staking and grading.
- Maintained monthly DTM models for borrow materials. All projects where non-typical open ditch.
- Created existing digital terrain models in Civil 3D compiled from points shot from right-of-way to right-of-way on a grid for multiple miles divided highway projects.
- Worked out problems with lockups on a computer due to the mass of information that it took to create these lengthy models.
- Created proposed digital terrain models assembled from design horizontal alignment, design profile, and typical sections.
- Created assemblies to accurately reproduce roadway sub-grade from catch point to catch point.
- Proposed plan sheets, as well as Quantities, are designing for submittal to IDOT.
Sr. Civil Designer Resume
Summary : Experience in civil engineering, started career as a draftsman and drafted for then got promoted to civil designer and work. Promoted to senior civil designer and have been a senior designer.
Skills : Auto cad, Auto cad Civil 3d.
- Trained many co-workers in the use of Land Desktop and Autocad.
- Designed spreadsheets to increase productivity to meet deadlines.
- Gained knowledge of Stormwater software, in turn, designing detention ponds and storm sewer systems.
- Learned the use of hydrology software to put together storm reports.
- Met with an engineer to receive a scope of work on a per-job basis.
- Met with clients to review their needs and expectations for the project.
- Site inspections to verified that client needs are possible.
Civil Designer Resume
Summary : Civil Engineering projects included Mining, Commercial and Residential Land Development. Have significantly increased knowledge of grading design and underground utilities.
Skills : Technical Skills, Designing.
- Created and checked using, Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and 12D.
- Survey data checked to prepare for modeling. MTOs and BOQs generation, resolving TQ's from the site.
- Accessed roads and process plants in road design according to project design criteria and specs.
- Stormed water drainage, deep excavations, process ponds, and UG services design.
- Drewproduction coordination, checking models and related drawings for accuracy.
- Liaising with internal and external parties in day to day engineering activities.
- Created a conceptual plan for review by engineer and client.