Electronic Test Technician Resume
Summary : Manager with strong skills in managing, training and motivating personnel towards proper equipment use, quality processes and safety. Excellent leadership, communication, organization and time management skills. Flexible and creative troubleshooter. Able to plan and manage budgets. Exceptional focus on goals while multi tasking and ensuring customer satisfaction. Proven ability to meet or exceed deadlines within budget and keep flexible and approachable to improve processes to benefit team, department and company.
Skills : Military-grade soldering, electronic circuits, wiring, installations, trouble-shooting.
- Ran test stations for engineers.
- Answered appropriate questions ensuring products worked.
- Troubleshot and corrected problems and reported uncorrected problems or failures and possible solutions to engineers.
- Made metal fabrications to test fixtures, made wire harnesses and modified boards.
- Built USB power control boxes which required metal fabricating, installing parts, making wire harnesses and programming the board to function properly.
- Devised and implemented new methods and approaches to building user-friendly test stations, working independently, which resulted exceeding customer expectations by product being released ahead of time.
- Demonstrated the values of company in excellent daily work habits, most notably individual responsibility for getting things done, that resulted in several company Bravo Awards.
- Identified failure modes and implemented corrective action early in process by maintaining a pass / fail record to report the yield of new products through AMO lab.
- Performed outstanding workmanship in soldering and fixture assembly rate that resulted in a robust test process.
Sr. Electronic Test Technician Resume
Summary : Looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technician Position to allow to utilize skills and knowledge in a renowned organization.
Skills : Management, technician, operator.
- Performed test/troubleshoot on circuit cards; RF chassis; and Baseband Processor Units.
- Programmed and loaded software on BPUs.
- Performed functional, thermal, and vibration test on RF chassis and BPUs.
- Assembled and tested 2.5-meter antenna systems.
- Worked with engineering to get the resources to test the Radio Test Station at its full capacity.
- Wrote test procedures for testing the processor card; testing the power supply; and upgrading the firmware/software in the Radio Test Station; thereby, increasing its throughput from one to four units at a time.
- Requested by numerous Program Managers to come back and assist in their next production run.
Jr. Electronic Test Technician Resume
Objective : Responsible for the operation and troubleshooting of the full range of digital and analog professional audiovisual (A/V) and video teleconferencing (VTC) equipment and systems (to include video recording, webcasting, collaboration applications, and live events.).
Skills : Management, Technician.
- Tests, troubleshoots and repairs defective military products.
- Operates standard laboratory test equipment and automated test systems with windows/PC integration.
- Daily uses of arbitrary wave generators, power supplies, Hi-Pot tester, O-Scopes, Differential probes and spectrum analyzers.
- Tests and audits products using environmental test equipment including vibration and environmental chamber.
- Assists in developing requirements for updates of mission databases inline with assessed and validated threat parameter changes.
- Assess RWR system effectiveness to include detailed threat studies and periodic review of RWR techniques.
- Drafts and edits technical documentation including system descriptions,operator handbooks, manuals and PACER WARE messages.
Electronic Test Technician I Resume
Objective : To obtain the Precision Mechanical Assembly, QA Inspector, Electronic Test Technician positions which will challenge and help the Company continue to be successful.
Skills : FPGA development, VHDL programming.
- Checked and debugged trouble analysis and repaired test objects for all test location.
- Assisted Test Engineer in preparing test area, techniques and test procedures.
- Worked by interpreting basic schematics, drawings, test procedures and other instructions.
- Prepared reports on tests and work done.
- Tested and troubleshot test modules.
- Debugged PCB schematics and test equipment.
- Supported agreement manufacturing supplies.
Electronic Test Technician II Resume
Headline : Over twenty-five years of design and test development experience. Financial responsibility for programs in excess of four million dollars. Systems integration experience for military and commercial aircraft. Supervisory and project lead experience for high tech corporations. MBA Degree with a certificate in project management BSTM Degree with electrical / mechanical engineering design background experience.
Skills : Management, Technician.
- Operates pneumatic and hydraulics systems.
- Performs quality inspection of circuit boards, components, and assemblies.
- Operates testing and diagnostic equipment including function generators, oscilloscopes, power supplies, digital multi-meters, signal generators, logic probes and pulsars, and computer operated software.
- Troubleshoots systems, panel assemblies, and circuit boards using schematics and diagrams to determine root cause.
- Refers to bill of materials (BOM) to identifying up-to date test procedures, software and equipment used.
- Assists engineers on procedures and methods making improvements to the product by 30%.
- Improves on test procedures and reports increasing throughput by 40%.
- Assembles test fixtures, wiring harnesses, and prepare test benches.
Electronic Test Technician II Resume
Headline : A dedicated, honest, hard-worker with a strong background in electronics and computers. To gain a position that enables to use all the knowledge have gained in the electronics industry.
Skills : Technician, Operator.
- Worked with high precision equipment capable of measuring down to the Femtoamp and Nanovolt level.
- Responsible for calibrating expensive equipment to factory specifications by running manual or automated test procedures.
- Used Oracle software to track the status of equipment.
- Responsible to calibrate companies' entire product line witch included electrometers, multimeters, source meter, picoammeters, nanovoltmeters, current sources, current amplifiers, switch mainframes, relay cards, IO cards, multiplexers, etc.
- Used MetCal software to perform automated calibrations or used service manuals for manual calibrations.
- Diagnosed and repaired equipment as needed.
- Worked alone on the third shift with little to no supervision.
- Maintained a steady workflow to get customers' product out on time.
Asst. Electronic Test Technician Resume
Objective : Over 5 years experience as a Technician and over 15 years in production environment as an Electronic Technician. Recognized for high mechanical ability and strong memory retention. Hard worker requiring minimal supervision, who is a team player also. Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to details, focused on productivity and quality while exhibiting a high personal pride in job performance.
Skills : SMT Fine Pitch Soldering, Soldering Using A Microscope, Computer , Electronic Testing.
- Troubleshoots using a wide variety of test equipment.
- Experiences with RF circuitry tracing signal on PCB to find failures.
- Experiences with walk-in temperature chamber running production units over temperature changes.
- Uses of mechanical skills to fix minor problems such as broken screws, misaligned parts, and missing peanuts.
- Assists coworkers with computer issues.
- Tests the IMS product repairing and putting into burn-in, retesting it, and inspecting the product.
- Maintains the burn-in stations and repaired any broken stations or equipment to test with cables etc.
- Builds from schematics first run of new products for testing and evaluating Worked from Process sheets, Schematics, and Verbal Instructions Worked with minimal supervision Received Innovation Award, IMS soldering training to IPC standard.
Associate Electronic Test Technician Resume
Headline : Electronic Test Technician is responsible for system-level testing and configuration of racks, modules, and assets of ground and flight assemblies.
Skills : Hardware, Soldering, SMT equipment, Data entry.
- Provides technical engineering support to Westinghouse Electric Systems Group for AN/SQQ-89(V) Combat Anti-Submarine Warfare System.
- Tests individual subassemblies for malfunctions, performs troubleshooting, and repairs system faults.
- Verifies and documents test procedures, track failure modes affecting reliability, and documents findings.
- Reassembles subassemblies, runs diagnostics and integrates the equipment into ANISQQ-89(V) hulls.
- Verifies as-built lists, monitors and tracks configuration item control, and prepares reports for NAVSEA acceptance documentation.
- Develops and implements testing and integration schedules.
- Compiles evaluation information and develops presentation and back-up materials.
- Communicates and coordinates regularly with Westinghouse engineers, DPR0, and Navy representatives.
Lead Electronic Test Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a growth Electronic Test Technician position in the field of electronics with a progressive organization where technical training and computer skills, experience, and abilities can be utilized to the fullest.
Skills : Instrument Specifying, Windows, Designing.
- Works in bench-type environment troubleshooting/ repairing I/O Boards & processors designed to operate industrial washers and driers.
- Responsible for making changes/modifications to these boards per engineering indications (ECNs).
- Responsible for assisting three junior testers with the testing procedure of boards and repair any problem they may have.
- Responsible for making sure tester devices are working properly, and fix any problem they might have.
- Trains in many aspects of electronics, It was a challenge since It had to troubleshoot broken circuit boards down to component level.
- Provides guidance to lower level testers, so they can find the most common problems when the board does not work properly.
- Skills Used - Electronic troubleshooting up to component level.
- Replaces I/O board components by using soldering tools.
- Uses of Digital multi-meter (DMM) Oscilloscope, & other testing equipment.
Electronic Test Technician Resume
Objective : Training and education focus along with great personal interest in the technologies and principles of Industrial Automation. Industrial experience with the re-manufacture of complex machinery. In depth education and experience with engine machining. Emphasis on machine tools, precision measurement and the safety procedures necessary for manufacturing on the assembly line.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Power Electronics, Mechanical Systems.
- Verifies optimal operating conditions through the use of specialized electrical test fixtures, alongside professional grade DVOMs and digital oscilloscopes.
- Installs proper firmware, distinguish and separate circuit boards / components with electrical defects or functional errors while maintaining speed to support the assembly line.
- Troubleshoots and quality control of UL listed protection devices.
- Utilities to extend smart grid intelligence to the EV charging infrastructure, thereby controlling demand response and submetering.
- Uses of laptops and PCs to program and test each of these units, establishing specific regional settings and provision codes.
- Installs and tests of full-featured Wi-Fi access points, which allow users to access real-time charge and pricing data via smartphone or other device.
- Builds electronic balancing test equipment.