Outreach Counselor Resume
Summary : Accomplished, motivated, organized and detailed oriented professional who has recently moved to Sarasota, FL, looking to utilize over sixteen years of experience in the areas of administration, social planning, program development and direct service seeks a position within your company.
Skills : Dentrix, Microsoft Word.
- Delivered and supervised development programs for young people age 3 to 21.
- Brought innovative ideas and designed new comprehensive positive youth development programs based on needs of the community.
- Created community-based prevention programming and procured education materials, secured outside professionals to support prevention efforts.
- Applied for/administered programs associated with federal, State of Connecticut, and private grant funding.
- Reported on grant-funded projects to adhere to funding agency requirements and goals.
- Delivered public education programming on various topics including, but not limited to substance abuse prevention, bullying prevention, decision making, and preparing for success while highlighting local resources to address these issues.
- Worked in a call center environment reaching out to borrowers regarding delinquent loans.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Sr. Outreach Counselor Resume
Headline : To secure a position with an organization that requires a motivated, experienced, above-average person, and where individual performance and achievements are recognized, thereby allowing opportunities for growth and development.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Data Entry And Review, Effective Communication, Crisis Intervention, Behavior Analysis.
- Engaged youth in recreational, skill building and educational activities.
- Outreached to community and found resources for after school engagement for youth.
- Assisted with Clients with Co-Occurring Disorders, Assessments, Referrals, Treatment Planning.
- Contacted clients about employment opportunities informed clients about workforce support programs.
- Medicaid recipients to help enroll in a STAR, STAR Plus, and Medicaid rural service area health plan and dental plan for Region 10.
- Performed presentations to the public of expansions and changes with state benefits.
- Networked with organizations for events and resources for the community.
Jr. Outreach Counselor Resume
Summary : Dynamic, resourceful, and extremely driven individual with a deep passion for creating and delivering programs and solutions that empower clients to achieve their full potential and exceed desired expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Empower clients
- Utilized the best strategy available under company policy or client contract to negotiate an acceptable financial plan, including payment in full.
- Prepared reports for state database and create documentation tools for the staff and regional manager.
- Attended community meetings on involved coalitions in the area and attend meetings on behalf of management.
- Performed home visits to required population and document every activity within required time frame.
- Provided healthcare orientation to recipients regarding Medicaid benefits, Texas Health Steps, Case Management services for children and pregnant women (CPW), Medical Transportation Program (MTP), and WIC information.
- Outbounded calls and home visits to special populations (migrant families, overdue clients in corrective action counties, teens, and pregnant women).
- Community Outreached including presentations to agencies and health fairs.
Asst. Outreach Counselor Resume
Summary : Task focused, people driven Administrative Professional. Believe if one person could make the difference. Believe in doing things either black or white never in the gray area when it comes to assignments that touch people's lives. One short cut could mean a life of one of our clients can be affected in a negative.
Skills : Operate tools and machinery, drive and operate off road vehicles.
- Street outreached to homeless and runaway youth and prostitutes Informal counseling and psycho-educational groups.
- Planned and oversaw daily camp activities for underprivileged children in the Richmond/Rosenberg surrounding area.
- Played two years of Collegiate Baseball at Angelina Junior College.
- Played one year of baseball at Houston Baptist University.
- Set the school record for the most doubles hit in a single season.
- Provided individual and small group counseling to elementary, middle & high school students.
- Led groups on age-related topics i.e., social development.
Associate In Education
Associate Outreach Counselor Resume
Summary : 7+ years of successful experience in stress management, conflict management, and support from the ages of youth to senior. Specializing in mentally debilitating Diseases/disorders ranging from Alzheimer's/Dementia, Bi-Polar/Muli-Personality, to Developmentaly delayed/Autistic Clients, from the ages of Youth to Senior.
Skills : Resident Insurance, License 240-health, Microft Office, Autism Training Solution.
- Referred clients to different Social Services agencies in their area including CHIP, Family Planning / Planned Parenthood, and different Health departments Conducted group presentations and trainings to Social Service Agencies.
- Worked with Medical Transportation helping clients get to their appointments.
- Maintained positive relationships with county staff, community groups and programs to promote the program.
- Participated in Interagency and CRCG meetings Followed Texas Department of Health QA guidelines in every outreach contact.
- Worked closely with CHIP, Medicaid Managed Care Star plan, WIC, Immunization and other programs Participated in different Health Fairs and conferences.
- Maintained Client Confidentiality.
- Kept weekly deadlines on outreach on clients (minimum 80% Success rate).
B.A Degree In Psychology
Outreach Counselor III Resume
Objective : Secure a position that will enhance a future career in the human services field while allowing additional growth and opportunity within the company.
Skills : Administrative, Reception, Clerical.
- Assisted facilitating Life skills courses and curriculum.
- Assisted with maintaining the drop-in center Street Outreach Direct Care Youth Enrichment .
- Trained court ordered youth towards becoming employable.
- Met with treatment team to discuss progress.
- Provided service and support to individuals such as handling substance abuse referrals, or conducting a needs evaluation.
- Established and maintained relationships with other agencies and organizations in the community.
- Interviewed clients reviewed records and conferred with other professionals.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Outreach Counselor II Resume
Objective : To obtain a permanent position that will allow to use strong leadership skills, communication and problem solving abilities that will allow room for advancement within a growing organization.
Skills : Analytical and problem-solving , keen attention.
- Provided direct services and maintained a caseload .
- Demonstrated a keen ability to support and give counsel to clients and families of all ages.
- Assisted client with battling drug and alcohol addictions, gang violence, domestic violence, and grief counseling.
- Spear headed community outreach activities and events.
- Worked consistently with assisting clients with Dementia, Alzheimers, and other mentally debilitating disorders/diseases.
- Worked consistently with the homeless, provided housing, counseling, meals, and transport.
- Recognized by supervisor for being highly effective in collaborating with community Organizations, and programs, to ensure all clients have help to transition back into society.
Office Systems Technology
Outreach Counselor I Resume
Headline : Currently hold the position of Substance Abuse Program Leader. Currently the lead certified alcohol and drug counselor for the drug court short term program. Have been an advisor in this area since it started. The program consists of facilitating four drug/alcohol education and counseling groups per day, monthly individual counseling sessions, intakes, assessments, and enter updates of the client's progress in the informational system.
Skills : Customer Service, Collections, Retail.
- Provided counseling to youth, adolescents, and mentally retarded, family and couples Participate in educational institution visits and advocacy.
- Recognized for being prompt, on time, and ready for work.
- Held an Exceptional work ethic and attitude.
- Assisted Administrator in Human Resource duties including Employee Orientation, Scheduling, Hiring, Job training, Multiple Phone Lines and Pay roll.
- Facilitated group sessions Liaison between DCFS and the recovery center.
- Conducted assessments using ASAM and DSM-5 criteria.
- Wrote concise and detailed Interpretive Summaries and Progress Notes Handles proscription medication, counts, logs, and uses appropriate medical terminology.
Master's In Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Outreach Counselor/Executive Resume
Objective : Objective is to encounter challenging experiences in which can enhance and develop a better character in self and be a positive influence with those interact with every day.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Counselor.
- Maintained and recorded activities of clients.
- Maintained and recorded medications of clients (MAP certified).
- Made home/work visits to clients for medication and supervision purposes.
- Assisted with clinician/primary care physician visits.
- Provided transportation to clients for various appointments and grocery shopping.
- Maintained open communication to all clients to prevent relapse behaviors.
- Coordinated all service delivery on behalf of the residents.
- Provided individual and group life skills training, socialization skills, and enrichment activities.
Outreach Counselor Resume
Objective : To use years of skills and experience providing quality customer service in a professional office setting.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Administrative Assistant, Department Manager, Customer Service Manager.
- Regularly assessed, supported, and facilitated resident progress.
- Maintained records in compliance with agency policy and compiled requisite statistics.
- Provided counseling and crisis intervention to residents.
- Attended interdisciplinary meetings regarding resident progress and prepared necessary clinical reports.
- Participated in the monthly on-call rotation with other Outreach Counselors.
- Served as a member of the employment engagement committee for a period of one year.
- Assigned to be a counselor for three elementary schools.
Doctorate Of Education