Field Recruiter Resume
Objective : Seeking a career in a growth oriented organization, where my staffing recruitment experience, communication, and organizational skills can make a positive contribution in the human resources field.
Skills : Proficient Using Various Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, And The Army Recruiting Information Support System Software.
- Served as a Field Recruiter for recruiting stations in Hoover, AL.
- Recruited prospective high quality enlistees from local high schools and colleges.
- Conducted interviews for prospective candidates, presented formal and informal briefings and presentations to organizations, groups, and individual.
- Wrote and presented recruiting material for local organizations and media.
- Counseled individuals on incentives, benefits, and educational opportunity.
- Conducted applicant evaluations through screening tests and assisted with required forms and documents.
- Assisted in market research and analysis of the area to collect and gather data to identify trends, deficiencies, and accomplishments; identified target market populations, selected and used appropriate supporting resources.
Human Resources Management
Sr. Field Recruiter Resume
Summary : Recruitment experience in healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and technical. This includes working closely with the Engineering team to develop an effective pipeline of candidates and ensuring that the pipeline has a complete set of qualified candidates.
Skills : Multi-Location Recruiting; Behavioral Interviewing; Applicant Tracking Systems HRIS.
- Responsible for Field Recruiting on a national basis.
- Created and implemented recruiting strategies, managed New Hire Requisitions, managed applicant tracking and candidate flow.
- Created, upgraded and revised job descriptions, managed vendor relations and negotiated offer letters.
- Worked extensively with hiring managers and delivered exceptional results.
- Forecasted, developed and executed comprehensive sourcing plans for assigned Market(s) to create candidate pipeline consistent with business trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Responsible for all client management activities with the Market(s).
- Identified issues early in the process and resolves problems proactively, uses data and results to make decisions and provides status updates on a regular basis.
- Managed Applicant Tracking requirement and related documentation to ensure compliance with government regulations and reduce risk to company.
B.S. In General Studies
Jr. Field Recruiter Resume
Headline : Over 20 years experience working shifts as a Team Member/Shift Lead Analyst, responsible for a three-five member analyst team providing 24-hour rotational support for the National Training Center Operations Group, to include Aviation Controller Team and AC2 section. Have training, assisting, supervising, coordinating, and implementing training programs for new hires to include giving informal classes.
Skills : Microsoft, Leadership, Team Building, Customer Service, Management, Detail Oriented, Human Resources, Kronos, Networking.
- Contacted and interviewed individuals, giving presentations to corporations, civic groups, and other agencies, in employment and career opportunities.
- Interviewed, counseled and qualified applicants for enlistment.
- Distributed and displayed recruiting publicity material.
- Identified and cultivated community centers of influence.
- Explained benefits, prepares enlistment forms and documents.
- Arranged for transportation, meals, and lodging for applicants where required.
- Assisted in market research and analysis and makes appropriate recommendations to the chain of command.
- Utilized and analyzed management data to evaluate subordinates' performance.
Field Recruiter III Resume
Headline : True professional, experienced and knowledgeable in office and field operations, works with group projects, but also a self-starter who can work alone to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines, able to handle pressure with positive results. Current Secret Clearance.
Skills : Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Applications, New Technologies And ESD, Strong Organizational And Time Management.
- Interviewed applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Reviewed and evaluated applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
- Screened and refered applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Contacted applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Conducted reference and background checks on applicants.
- Advised managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Informed potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Performed searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Prepared and maintained employment records.
AS In Information Technology
Field Recruiter II Resume
Objective : To continue utilize eight years of experience in transportation recruiting and continue to grow skills in recruiting and driver rentention.
Skills : Problem Solver,Judgment And Decision Making Clerical Time Management Active Listening, Learning Customer Service Responsible/ Reliable.
- Able to effectively speak to multiple types of personalities.
- Able to read a person and what they are needing.
- Able to provide and perform outstanding administrative skills and guidance to support customer, managers and personnel on a full range of services such as policies, administrative regulations and services.
- Created great rapport with whomever worked with.
- Checked in with them regularly to asses my areas of opportunity.
- Also established myself as someone who is dependable, hardworking and coachable.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with excellent organizational skills.
- Able to follow directions and follow policy.
Field Recruiter I Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable professional with experience as a Recruiter and Human Resources Generalist. Demonstrated history of Field Recruiting, Call Center, and Acounting.
Skills : MS Office, WorkDay, Silkroad, Jenzabar, Ceridian, Goldmine, Taleo, Kintera, Convio, Public Speaking, Excellent Written And Oral Communication.
- Facilitated presentations throughout DFW metroplex to prospective participants with the goal of registering them for the event.
- Aggressived recruitment goal was 65% for in person orientations and achieved up to 80% each season.
- Directed interaction with walker community through presentations, phone and email to engage in the event and answer questions.
- Developed volunteer leaders within the walker community to support recruitment activities and participation goals.
- Coordinated local events and programs designed to foster community and increase commitment to the 3-Day and breast cancer cause such as attending and setting up booths at Race for the Cure events and local expo and trade shows.
- Completed orders, administrative records, analyzed results, and formulated plans for improving recruiting processing.
- Collaborated with the hiring managers to endure that all hired rx and retail candidates are on-boarded with the highest level of satisfaction.
Assistant Field Recruiter Resume
Objective : Actively recruit and source club hourly team members via all available channels to fill open positions. Build partnerships with assigned clubs/markets to develop a keen understanding of each assigned clubs market, competitors, and unique staffing needs to recruit and source candidates.
Skills : Recruiting, Payroll, On-Boarding, Employee Relations, Training, Written and Oral Communication, Project Management.
- Responsible for planning and execution of prospecting efforts toward lead generation.
- Responsible for interviewing, screening and processing qualified applicants for enlistment.
- Introduced civilian applicants and civilian employees and their family members types of support services available to service members and eligible family members, the roles and responsibilities of Army Community Services and other support services available.
- Presented Army career opportunities and acts as an Army liaison to civic leaders and public officials within the civilian community; responsible for planning and execution of individualized high school and college recruiting programs within the assigned recruiting zone.
- Responsible for high school and college recruiting plans; responsible for future soldier program management and sustainment.
- Interviewed counsels and advises applicants on career choices, occupational and educational issues.
- Used assessment tools and techniques to compile work and experience profiles on applicants, while developing and maintaining a data base of job opportunities for each applicant.
Master Of Science
Associate Field Recruiter Resume
Headline : Navigate all workflow phases in the Applicant Tracking System. Generate pools of pre-qualified, available, and interested applicants. Phone screen and interview candidates to assess candidate competencies and qualifications.
Skills : Basic Computer such as Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Built a 700 candidate pool of candidate within 6 months while maintaining a rejection rate of 40%.
- Maintained a developed candidate pool for the 17 branch offices and multiple site offices.
- Responsible for advertising for all field position over the 17 branch locations.
- Coded a system for better analysis of candidates with HRIS.
- Managed between 50-100 candidate follow up calls a day.
- Coordinated interviews for each branch manager and made sure they had the best possible candidate for the position.
- Worked strategically with regional operation and regional recruiting leaders to identify and develop grassroots sourcing strategies.
Field Recruiter/Operator Resume
Summary : Schedule candidates for in-person interviews with hiring managers and solicit feedback. Manage reporting relative to pre-employment screenings. Execute offer letters and ensure all candidate and position-based information is accurate.
Skills : Recruitment, Dispatch, Hr Policies & Procedures, Paralegal.
- Worked strategically with Regional Operation and Regional Recruiting Leaders to identify and develop grassroots sourcing strategies.
- Conducted initial phone screens for all qualified candidates through full life cycle of recruitment process.
- Collaborated with the hiring managers to endure that all hired RX and retail candidates are on-boarded with the highest level of satisfaction.
- Maintained positive business relationship with Store Leaders and provide recruiting-related statistical reports.
- Facilitated and attended career fairs.
- Provided support to Field Recruiters when needed.
- Knowledged and experienced with using Applicant Tracking Software/System-Kenexa.
Field Recruiter Resume
Headline : Staffing professional possessing over ten years in agency recruiting. With strong experience in coaching and mentoring recruiters and sales while maintaining own book of business. Throughout work experience gained an understanding of the full sales cycle in the staffing industry. Worked with applications such as Bullhorn, PCRecruiter and Voltrak. Having the experience of working on the corporate side has also given me the ability to understand how to navigate through clients' organizational chart.
Skills : Management, Training, Logistics, Customer Service, Security, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving, Recruiting.
- Oversaw the central United States territory.
- Responsible for exempt and nonexempt position throughout the retail stores as well as the distribution center.
- Responsible for advertising, job fairs, trade shows, and working with universities and colleges for each store.
- Oversaw 960 stores and 13 distribution centers.
- Worked with regional directors on store openings as well as marketing.
- Responsible for candidate paperwork and orientation as well.
- Responsible for recruiting on corporate IT and Accounting positions.
- Handled worker's compensation claims, and stay up to date on federal and state employment laws.
- Handled several union locations and staffed two union strikes.