Cafeteria Assistant Resume
Objective : Delighted individual seeking a customer service and administrative position with a company which will require to utilize skills, abilities, and experience to contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Cooking skills, Serving expect.
- Assisted manager in supervising, scheduling and training of seasonal employees.
- Operated a variety of specialized food service equipment, i.e.
- Suggested menu additions, deletions and price changes to the Manager.
- Assisted in compliance with Health Department regulations.
- Insured compliance with State liquor laws.
- Arranged setup for food items, supplies, serving lines, and equipment for the purpose of ensuring that items are provided in accordance with cafeteria requirements.
Sr. Cafeteria Assistant Resume
Summary : Looking for a position in a fast pace environment with the opportunity to advance. Experienced customer service representative for over 20 years.
Skills : Communications, Organizational Skills, Quick learner.
- Served food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Prepared bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Cooked food or prepared food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Performed cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Balanced receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Wraped menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Scrubed and polished counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
Diploma In General
Jr. Cafeteria Assistant Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a winning organization that utilizes existing skills and experience while affording new opportunities for career growth and development in a mutually beneficial employment relationship.
Skills : Customer Service, Cashier.
- Supervised students in the cafeteria during meals.
- Established an efficient and orderly means of purchasing lunches/food items from the cafeteria, including handing out meal tickets.
- Circulated among the tables during the mealtime to be available to children who need help or resolve problems that arise.
- Helped students develop proper eating habits in the areas of manners and nutrition.
- Informed administration of any serious infraction of discipline rules by students.
- Ensured the cleanliness of tables and surrounding areas by washing tables when students leave the cafeteria.
- Assisted in establishing, implementing and supervising orderly disposal of food waste, return of trays and dismissal from the cafeteria.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
Cafeteria Assistant III Resume
Summary : Cafeteria Assistant position is responsible for the timely preparation of food to be served complying with applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs.
Skills : Hand Tools, Copy Machine, Pricing, General Office Skills, Cleaning, Supervisor, Record Keeping, POS.
- Assisted students with seating as needed with breakfast.
- Cleaned and maintained the cafeteria area, equipment, and tables.
- Cleaned up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and removed empty trash.
- Set up workstation and treatment room with necessary products, equipment and supplies.
- Kept current on hair products and their chemical composition, structure and properties.
- Designed contemporary new styles for both genders and for all ages.
- Operated cash register to receive payments from customers.
Cafeteria Assistant II Resume
Objective : Prepares or assists in preparation of main dishes, vegetables, salads, based items, sandwiches and other foods and beverages served in the cafeteria; operates stoves.
Skills : Food Preparer, Cook, Chef.
- Prepared and served breakfast and lunch and other food to children and adults in a courteous customer service oriented manner.
- Organized and set up equipment and workstations.
- Performed duties following health, food service, government and other regulations.
- Demonstrated proper equipment operation skills.Practice personal hygiene and proper sanitation procedures.
- Turned on and tested and monitored equipment at the beginning of the day.
- Prepare foods according to written and oral instructions.Replenish food and maintain clean serving area.
- Monitored food and equipment temperatures at all times.
Diploma In Medical
Cafeteria Assistant I Resume
Objective : Maintain accurate account of cash received and lunches served, and prepare daily snack bar sales report. Washes dishes, pots, pans, and other utensils.
Skills : Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Filing, Fax, Packaging, Typing, Customer Service.
- Provided healthy breakfast and lunch options for students, faculty and staff.
- Assisted in menu planning and inventory control.
- Cleaned and maintained cafeteria to meet Health Code standards and regulations.
- Served lunch and breakfast in an efficient and timely manner.
- Implemented new lunch item Updated spreadsheets used to track lunch count for students.
- Identified and implemented efficiencies in serving and food prep.
- Used Organization Flexibility Attention to detail Friendliness Efficiency Prompt courteous service Proficiency with MS Office.
Cafeteria Assistant/Associate Resume
Headline : Dedicated and friendly retail professional with more than 14 years experience working in fast-paced customer service environments. Special Skills and Capabilities Effective written and oral communications skills Excellent interpersonal skills Demonstrated work experience with cash handling and accounting Amiable to flexible work schedule.
Skills : Computer, Cash Handling.
- Enforced cafeteria policies and controls and made recommendations for improvement.
- Maintained established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program and safety standards.
- Assisted with care and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Consistent attention to the clean as you go work policy.
- Served as prep cook and stewarded area as directed by management.
- Accurately worked cash register, handling cash and balancing at end of shift.
- Administered handling of food, cleaned and sanitized equipment and facility.
Cafeteria Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Assist in maintaining an orderly and safe atmosphere in the cafeteria, on the playground, and in other designated locations by helping and supervising students.
Skills : Packaging, Picker, Cashier.
- Prepared food according to written and oral instructions.
- Maintained a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Performed dishwashing duties of cooking, serving and eating utensils tools.
- Received, stock and rotated incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to read and follow written food menus and work schedule.
- Served food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of lunchrooms.
- Served food, and also perform cashier duties.
Cafeteria Assistant/Worker Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of excellent customer service experience in the food service, retail merchandising, dental care and medical services. Able to multi-task in a professional manner under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
Skills : Graphic Design, Windows7, Microsoft Word 2010.
- Participated in preparing and cooking meals.
- Cooked and re-heated food items such as french fries.
- Collected and returned dirty dishes to the kitchen for washing.
- Selected food items from serving and storage areas and placed them in dishes, on serving trays, and in takeout bags.
- Cleaned and organized eating and service areas.
- Accepted payment from customers, and made change as necessary.
- Prepared and served cold drinks, and frozen milk drinks and desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, and frozen custard machines.
Certificate In Medical
Cafeteria Assistant Resume
Summary : Experienced with strong leadership and relationship-building skill. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. Successful at multi- tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers.
Skills : Customer Service, new Accounts, Cash handling , Home loans, Financial advisor, Commercial banking.
- Practiced personal hygiene and proper sanitation.
- Tested and monitored equipment at the beginning of the day.
- Served lunch and a la carte items to students and demonstrate professional behavior.
- Handled cashier responsibilities including food and ticket sales.
- Replenished food and maintain clean serving areas.
- Set up and break down assigned serving area.
- Maintained a neat, clean, and safe work environment.