Supply Chain Specialist Resume
Objective : A highly competent supply chain engineer. Over Seven years of experience in supply chain departments at leading manufacturing and service environment. A proven problem solver, Trained on how to work under stress and manage any crisis.
Skills : Interpersonal communication skills, business communication skills, adoptability, strategic thinking, organizational skills, decision making skills, problem solving skills, negotiating skills, teamwork skills, quick learning skills, risk Taking, Multi-tasking.
- Implements methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve cost-effective logistics practices and inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements.
- Manages purchasing activities for items procured on local basis in order to complement centrally purchased items.
- Analyzes data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepares consolidated managerial reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure plant/product line optimal supply chain execution.
- Ensures correct planning parameters and transaction disciplines are utilized in order execution systems to ensure proper order generation and inventory balances.
- Manages material cost and schedule impact of proposed engineering changes in addition to taking necessary actions to ensure successful implementation and incorporation of approved engineering releases.
- Ensures quality of shipping documentation to meet corporate financial and customer audit requirement.
- Devises and manages physical inventory audit methodology which meets corporate, governmental and customer specifications coordinate with central corporate Supply Chain to provide data and participate in teams in order to drive best practices within the company.
- Support compliance initiatives and corporate commodity, logistics, and inventory strategies to achieve synergy across the operation.
Bachelors In Electronics
Inventory/Supply Chain Specialist Resume
Summary : Over a decade of excellence in logistics with proven experience leading the daily operation of multi-million dollar facilities and the efficient flow of supplies, equipment, tools, and materials. Skilled developing and implementing new standard operating procedures that deliver measurable operational improvements. Proven ability in streamlining supply chain and reducing operating costs by collaborating closely with procurement teams and vendors.
Skills : Power point, Excel, Inventory Management.
- Direct a team of 11 supply personnel responsible for the efficient functioning of an essential company facility, accountable for $10 million in essential equipment, assets, and resources.
- Directly managed employee performance, defining performance standards, evaluating work performance, and providing on-the-job mentorship and training to improve employee productivity.
- Control the department's inventory, monitoring resource levels, and ensure the ready availability of assets essential to the smooth operation of the company.
- Coordinate the safe handling and storage of hazardous materials, as well as petroleum and other flammable, volatile substances; continuously attain and surpass site safety regulations.
- Evaluate daily operations to identify room for improvement and develop and implement new SOPs to improve logistic efficiency; recognized as a skilled and attentive leader and team contributor.
- Ensure record-keeping accuracy while reconciling with diverse organizational databases and property books; repeatedly meet reporting deadlines.
- Maintain strict compliance with all federal, state, local, and organizational rules and regulations.
- Ensure the proper, safe care and operation of $10 million in company equipment.
Supply Chain Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Supply Chain professional with over 6 years of demonstrated success advancing organizational objectives through program management expertise that directly results in efficiency improvements and cost savings. Has a broad knowledge of inventory control, planning and scheduling, customer and vendor relationship management, contract negotiations, purchasing, sourcing products, ocean/land/air freights, and shipments. Proven record of producing outstanding results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Coordinated daily warehouse functions for shipments and guided the efforts of Sales, Marketing, Scheduling, Production, Logistics, Warehouse, Procurement, and Quality.
- Assurance staffs with internal and external customer requirements to ensure customer expectations and deliveries are met.
- Achieved order fulfillment by prioritizing and consolidating shipments to maximize profits for the Global Supply Chain.
- Prepared quarantine reports to ensure quality control items are inspected before release into inventory, also provided reports and data for forecasting, purchasing, customer requirements, and performance metrics.
- Ran daily KPI reports to analyze the amount of sales order line items, SKU and Unit QTY released to help monitor productivity, reduced waste, on-time delivery and created process improvements.
- Utilized advanced planning techniques to anticipate the needs of the Business Units, which reduced logistics and procurement costs by 20% in the last year.
- Reduced inventory discrepancies by 40% using a detailed root cause analysis to resolve inaccuracies.
- Improved the accuracy of registering packing slips and created commercial invoices by 90%, which increased the efficiency for on-time delivery, products accuracy, and correct invoicing.
Supply Chain Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Performance-driven, detail-oriented and self-motivated professional with 9+ years of experience in organizational support, project management, purchasing and office management. Highly regarded leadership abilities with team-player mentality. Apply innate professional skills to establish and maintain positive relationships and improve workplace morale. Expert in managing budgets, accounts and preparing expense reports to meet the needs of dynamic office environments.
Skills : Administration, Purchasing, Management, SAP.
- Communicate with vendors and getting all the unlocked codes in a timely manner.
- Research & investigate wrong unlocked codes master format discrepancies and determine an appropriate solution and/or corrective action.
- Fully comprehend the entire work order process from creation to close and will serve as the primary problem-solving contact.
- Act as a focal point for the resolution of general to more complex procurement discrepancies by communicating directly with customers and suppliers.
- Work with cross-functional teams on daily tasks, and monitor inventory levels onsite through forecasting and planning to minimize costs and maximize sales.
- Communicate with management regarding problem areas, for the purpose of performance management.
- Assume a leadership role by guiding and instructing less experienced personnel in problem resolution.
- Coordinates all required activities regarding Supply Concept development, maintenance, and reviews with suppliers, customers, and other departments to ensure positive interaction.
Bachelor of Science
Supply Chain Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : Analytical self-motivated individual with 7 years of professional experience in Supply Chain Operations. Detail-oriented worker who can quickly grasp system operations, offering practical and progressive career success in business development, Supply Chain and Analyst Operations. Adept at employing comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain Operations and quality systems to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Skills : Logistics, SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Proven Leader, Skilled In Training Others, Excellent Writing, Speaking, Typing, And Communication Skills.
- Collecting, evaluating, and analyzing sourcing information to provide direction to their organization or their organization's clients.
- Contribute to the development of improved strategic sourcing strategies and continuous improvements, obtained a 99.8% accuracy in Physical Inventory by managing employees throughout reconciliation of parts, bin purification, and inventory adjustments.
- Trained, observed, and led team members to increase skill level, to guarantee devotion to principles, guidelines, and principles and to increase safety, superiority and process consistency in a cost-effective manner.
- Review cycle count variances and provide root cause analysis reports to understand areas of needed changes to improve business cost and efficiency.
- Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
- Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Proficient in SAP to compile stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Evaluate risk; configure scenarios and other factors concerning the supply chain operation, and write reports on forecasting/ budgeting.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Supply Chain Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company.
Skills : Export Determination Recording Tool, Word, Word, Customer Service, Logistics, Integrated Logistic System, Total Access Visibility, GOLD, COPPR, DLA/EMALL, WPM 47, Records Maintenance, Training.
- Performed and maintain routine inventory procedures while providing valuable inputs to improve and streamline the current process to better support the program and customer.
- Monitored materiel returned from the customer and made recommendations concerning disposition.
- Entered, tracked, and monitored customer requirements/inquiries using various job processes and systems to support our customers.
- Identified and respond to customer supply chain management issues of complexity and routine scope using established processes, policies and practices for guidance to understand and meet customer needs.
- Processed and traced supply chain management data from multiple sources, prepare data and inputs into tools and models in order to maintain supply chain effectiveness and efficiency.
- Tracked supply chain requirements with internal/external suppliers in order to support demands and ensure best value for Boeing and the customer.
- Prepared for supplier/customer interface requirements or needs by supporting related activities to improve or sustain performance or program status.
- Teamed with customers, suppliers, and various industry collogues to collect information to support the development, planning, testing, and implementation of the process, product, system and program enhancements and revisions.
Supply Chain Specialist/Manager Resume
Objective : Streamline procurement and supply chain management processes to drive bottom-line savings. Maintain open lines of communication with stakeholders by consolidating and improving milestone tracking. Create and adhere to schedules that ensure on-time delivery under the tightest deadlines. Negotiate best pricing and avoid unnecessary costs.
Skills : Inventory Management, Procurement, Supplier Management, Supply Chain Management, SAP.
- Include identifying new suppliers to ensure a capable supply base is available for new products, working closely with the Engineering & Quality Teams to deliver conforming products and maintenance of committed delivery schedules.
- Identify & develop a best in a class pool of aerospace-grade suppliers to support the function.
- Manage the supply chain from supplier RFI to product delivery to ensure compliance to specification, quality requirements, delivery commitments, and commercial terms.
- Strategic & tactical commercial negotiations on both long-term contracts and purchase orders with a relentless focus on supplier performance & total cost of ownership.
- Supply base risk mitigation, supplier issue resolution and on-going interactions with the supply network, including supplier audits.
- Active participation in the design process to ensure optimal product manufacturability & minimize time to market.
- Coordinate with other key internal functions such as Business Development, Engineering, and Quality to ensure functional alignment.
- Proactively seek out and champion opportunities for improvement and innovation within the supply chain and in the relationships between the supply chain and other business functions.
Assistant Supply Chain Specialist Resume
Summary : An outcome-oriented management professional with over 15 years' experience in Operations and Quality Management, Maintenance Management, Corporate Procurement, Training & Development, and Project Management. Proven effectiveness in driving cost savings and maximizing operational efficiencies through process refinement, employee training, and by leveraging cross-functional team interactions. Seeking a leadership position within the technology or beverage industries that will utilize strong record of effectiveness in maximizing operational performance of complex organizations.
Skills : Cause Mapping, Focused Improvement, Problem Solving, Karass Negotiating Skills, SAP, Oracle, Quality At Source, SPC, Infinity QS.
- Manage the on-site spare parts vendor contract in conjunction with Supply Chain Manager.
- Purchase chemicals and raw materials in the oracle-based purchasing system.
- Manage a $700K monthly parts budget; with individual responsibility for executing and managing all rush orders, and direct supervision of five on-site employees of the company's outsourced procurement vendor.
- Secured 40-60% ongoing cost savings through implementation of a new equipment repair process minimizing dependence on new capital equipment components through the refurbishment of existing used parts; implemented an incentive program to encourage participation by technicians, resulting in a 400% annualized increase in salvageable parts.
- Reduced regular stock-out occurrences to less than 5% for spare parts, with zero subsequent stock-outs of cleanroom parts by improving communication and awareness of procurement needs among five reporting purchasing agents.
- Created $15K in cost savings within the first three weeks of the self-initiated program to re-sell obsolete spare parts inventory via online auction.
- Conducts source selections, negotiates and documents purchase contracts and binding agreements within procurement commitment authority.
Supply Chain Specialist Resume
Summary : Manage and oversee the process of supply chain projects for 3 major clients to ensure the efficient flow of product from suppliers/vendors to clients' distribution centers, resulting in timely delivery and boosting the company's profit by $1 million in 5 months period. Submit purchase orders totaling in $5 million of sales and confirming ship dates with vendors, tracking production and ensuring on time delivery of components and finished goods.
Skills : Language Skills: Fully bilingual English and Spanish. Basic Chinese Multicultural Skills: Worked, volunteered, and lived within diverse cultures.
- Improved an international shipping schedule after researching trends to improve the accuracy of on-time delivery.
- Provided asset managers and customers with status reports and tracked items versus a schedule while keeping reports for issues with import/ control.
- Implemented a root cause corrective action report for all of Order Management which included 15 fighter jet programs which identified issues (Late, ITAR, Database glitches, etc) and reported the information to program management and other fighter jet programs leading to a new process.
- Provided the program with order follow-up and purchase order closeout procedures to receive payment for the supplies.
- Trained the team (6 members) to use the software effectively while streamlining 3 jobs to improve efficiency by 300% and save the company.
- Tracked and processed orders in several databases.
- Led a Lean+/Employee Involvement team and implemented a paperless filing process while improving filing system accuracy and document control.
BA In Business Management
Supply Chain Specialist II Resume
Objective : Results focused professional with 12 years of experience in the pharmaceutical regulated industry. Accustomed to working on project teams, providing research and advice on compliance with federal laws and regulatory agency guidelines (FDA, USDA, DEA, and Customs regulations). Detail oriented with acknowledged reputation for integrity and versatility in adapting to new roles, tasks, applications, and environments.
Skills : Regulatory, Supply Chain, Administrative, Project Planning, Computer Skills.
- Collaborated with corporate partners and outside vendors to manage the supply chain and create product management strategies.
- Participated in the development of production and master planning systems to maintain customer forecasts with on-time deliveries to customers >98%.
- Established and maintained relationships with internal cross-cultural teams, marketing partner teams, local and international management teams.
- Functioned as a liaison for outside vendors to ensure product timelines are met.
- Supported Project Team in implementing project plans for commercial launch and ongoing commercial production to ensure critical milestones are achieved.
- Managed the development and implementation of pre/post-launch commercial labeling process (creation to procurement) to ensure product timeline demands are met.
- Overlap with the affairs responsibilities from the previous specialist role.
Certification In Economics
Supply Chain Specialist III Resume
Objective : Resourceful, business professional with more than 14 years of success in manufacturing administration roles. A champion of more efficient, cost-effective business processes. Proactive and able to identify ways to reduce expenses without compromising quality. Effective team leader and consensus builder who can promote best practices among cross-functional teams. Eager to leverage professional expertise and drive optimal business results.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Office. Multilingual: English, Japanese, and Indonesian.
- Coordinate internal and external production schedules ensuring product availability to meet demands.
- Track work-in-progress and review factors which may affect production schedules.
- Supervise production planning team of five.
- Maintain MPS for internal manufacturing and external production and distribution centers, balancing production capacity and inventory levels strategically with corporate goals.
- Collaborate with operations departments seeking root cause for areas of concern and offer solution focusing on continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with sales, customer service, and operational departments on upcoming promotional events and inventory opportunities.
- Maintain the integrity of data within the ERP system supporting corporate goals and objectives.
- Track weekly and monthly KPI's reports relating to manufacturing process execution, customer fill rate, and forecast accuracy.
Bachelor Of Science
Supply Chain Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced Logistics Professional seeking full time position as a Supply Chain/Logistics Specialist. Candidate comes with extensive logistics experience and impeccable recommendations and has an Active Secret Clearance.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office, MRP.
- Perform activities involved in the planning, movement, and repair of materials to enable field support of customer equipment.
- Included among those activities are repair parts planning, repair parts purchasing, distribution and warehousing, and follow up activities.
- Oversee the integrity of inventory and restocking of items in inventory.
- Process repairs for stock put away stock timestamps repair parts pulls parts deliver component parts to technicians for repairs.
- Control inventory and material from vendors keeping within established department budget.
- Evaluate and set stock levels and reorder levels for effective inventory management.
- Processes and fulfills requisitions monitor stock levels and parts enter purchase order and stocking data in tracking program.
- Receive purchase orders and stocks items check on the status of orders and expedite late material orders.