Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : Accomplished, dynamic and results-oriented Logistics Specialist with a proven track record of achievement, strong decision making and problem solving expertise. Areas of strength include maximizing operational excellence by maintaining a service oriented environment focused on problem prediction, detection, resolution for a range of complex needs. Distinctively combines extensive technological and business knowledge with an ability to effectively direct teams and resources in mission-critical environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Program Management, Client Relations, Budget Management, Mentoring, Logistics Management
- Perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program.
- Responsible for planning, managing and coordinating the total life cycle logistics support for assigned systems or subsystems, integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement, and quality assurance into logistics activities required to sustain system fielding.
- Plan and coordinate return material authorization (RMA) activities for fielded systems and upgrades.
- Maintain and manage inventories of international traffic arms regulation (itar) regulated items, repair parts from acquisition to disposition and provide regular status reports to senior management.
- Recognize potential logistics problem areas and recommend the appropriate remedies to senior management.
- Maintain and perform data input in utilizing material resource planning (MRP), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) output to assist in material management.
- Reviews and submits damage or destruction, property disposal, physical inventory, and property financial reports to internal or external agents.
- Ensure the completion of physical inventories and submission of required reports and data.
- Assist in the planning of the life-cycle support, development of training plans, development of technical manuals and other tasks related to logistics support.
AA in English
Supply Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 10 years warehouse experience with expertise in logistics, shipping, receiving and inventory. Knowledge of WorldShip, Quickbooks, Microsoft Suite, Adobe, ERP/MRP, SAP, and IncoTerms. Highly motivated and performance-driven professional with exceptional communication and organization skills.
Skills : Forklift, Electric Pallet Jack Double Rider. Lead In Shipping. Management. Customer Service Money Handling, Shipping, Qad System. Keeping Track Of Paid Items
- Day to day interaction with customers to constantly monitor their current and future transportation needs.
- Receive load orders from customers and enter the load information into our dispatch database.
- Communicate with drivers and provide them with job and load information. Monitor all drivers to ensure required safety guidelines are constantly followed.
- Strategically place drivers in jobs or loads that are most beneficially to their economic well being.
- Update the dispatch boards with load information when driver's trucks are loaded and when they are available for additional work.
- Constantly monitor all loads and make sure trucks are getting loaded and en route to their destinations in a timely manner.
- Keep the owners, and their customers, up to date on the status of current and future jobs or loads.
BS in Agriculture
Logistics Specialist Manager Resume
Headline : Logistics/Supply Management Specialist with expertise in asset management and transportation of goods ensuring cost effective operations. Strengths in analyzing and coordinating supply chain and logistical duties: acquisition, internal allocation, distribution, delivery dates, material safety data sheet (MSDS), audits and final disposal of resources. Manage planning, review and approval of purchasing contracts utilizing purchase request systems to manage procurement and acquisition lead-times.
Skills : Bilingual -English/Spanish, ERP, WMS, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Finance
- Ensure timely follow up, assure that vehicles are ready for customer pickup and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers through the state of the art CRM system.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and store policies and services to customers.
Senior Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : Logistics professional with a strong background in business processes and technology, providing an ideal mix of management, analytical, and technical capabilities. Strong people skills with a proven record as a problem solver recognized for focus on inbound/outbound logistics management, meeting aggressive deadlines, aligning teams and maintaining a hand's on approach to achieve an organization's business goals.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Teamwork
- Assists perform duties associated with hazardous material control and travelers with authorizations and vouchers.
- Responsible for proper follow up and receipt procedures, warehouse layout and storage, and the proper operation of the government purchase card program utilizing open market purchasing.
- Identify, order, stock and issue repair parts, clothing and general supplies utilizing the navy supply system.
- Performed scheduled inventories to main stock levels and maintain demands relating to receipt, issue, storage, and control of stocks.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
- Managing inventories of repair parts/general supplies and distribute mail for my command.
- Lead team in inventory control, which includes shipboard-returned material, along with new equipment procured for future fleet upgrades.
Material Logistics Specialist Resume
Objective : Currently a Logistics Specialist and Market Merchandiser for - Office Depot and BDS Marketing. Previously lead an efficient team in providing excellent customer service and executing the essentials of retail and merchandising. All of which exhibited my skills for almost a year and a half.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft, Cash Handling, Filing, Sales, Document Control, Office Equipment, Logistics
- Coordination with production planners for inventory accuracy and control, general support as required for production, and coordination of tool requests as required.
- Performed aerostat servicing to include fueling as required to ensure that aerostat assets were ready for operation at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that drip pans and/or hazmat spill kits were placed under aerostat assets to prevent ground contamination as well as cleanup of any leakage and spills discovered during walk-around checks.
- Responsible for conducting inspections of drain sumps and fuel drains for fuel contamination and taking corrective action per established procedures.
- Maintained and operated hangar ground support equipment such as sweepers and scrubbers as required.
- Conducted foreign object and debris (FOD) walk-downs and conducted hangar cleanup as required.
- Collected and disposed of trash, dirty, or contaminated rags in accordance with all pertinent directives.
- Coordinated and managed the complete inventory, packing, and shipping of Hobart generator systems.
- Responsible for the assembly, breakdown, and storage of aircraft mooring systems as required.
Lead Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : To serve the organization by handling the responsibilities of a Logistics Specialist and take care of the entire life-cycle of logistic from acquisition to distribution. To secure and excel in challenging positions, which will lead to growth of myself as well as the company.
Skills : Excel, Management, Logistics, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Analytics, Pivot Tables, VBA, Data Analysis, Database Management, Databases
- Receive inbound shipments, sort through parts and ensure correct placement of final storage.
- Knowledge using the sap to track parts throughout the facility, and receiving, posting and printing tags.
- Considerable experience in material handling equipment such as various sit-down forklifts, ppe cherry picker, stand-up forklifts.
- Maintained a safe work environment with knowledge of safety and keeping a positive work atmosphere.
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing and maximizing the square footage in the warehouse.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory by performing physical inventories and correcting any discrepancies.
- Effectively communicate any found errors and become part of the solution.
- Multi trained in repacking, inside and outside warehousing, and am currently a lead.
Junior Logistics Specialist Resume
Objective : Top producing market-oriented management professional with proven leadership experience in planning, logistics/ inventory asset management of Armor, Aviation, Wheels, Weapons repair equipment and Major Item's equipment. Highly articulate and effective communicator; works well with individuals on all levels; distinguished as a resourceful person, problem solver and team leader; have exceptional interpersonal skills and cross-functional team connections to work together with various teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Teamwork, English, Event Planning
- Performed inventory control management for cecom retrograde reset equipment, input data, inventoried assets, verified shipping status, crated and packed shipment for conus.
- Maintained accurate inventory control of assets and monitored customer's requirements/inquiries for all equipment in automated property system; repairs; upgrades and refurbishment.
- Conducted daily inspections at drmo to ensure supplies were ready for issue; ensured unserviceable/damaged property was properly turned-in to maintenance for repair within proper directives and guidelines to defense reutilization material office and maintenance repair shop.
- Formulated and created comprehensive reports that allowed for a precise and detailed accounting of communication equipment and other major assemblies to management.
- Reviewed the physical inventory programs and assisted in preparing reports in the development of plans to control inventory and corrective actions to fix the discrepancies.
- Perform inventory and financial management functions and maintain financial and inventory reports.
- Managing the sorting and packaging of online customer orders for safe delivery.
Supply Logistics Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience as a logistics specialist. Strengths are raising performance standards and leading peers. Bringing innovative thinking and detailed organizational skills to your organization. This will be reinforced by professionalism both during work hours and in my personal life, setting an example to be followed.
Skills : Inventory Management, Operations, Warehouse And Forklift Experience. Software Experienced In Include MS Office, Windows XP, Vista, 8 & 10, Epicor, WIN, RF Systems.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
Global Logistics Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as an Associate Warehouse Lead to utilize my diverse skills and 5 years of experience in the mentioned field. High-energy and confident self-starter with an infectious enthusiasm for logistics. Equally flexible, highly organized and capable of working independently.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Excel, Forklift Operator, Customer Service
- Consolidate information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the sorting center then adjusting outbound freight requirements accordingly.
- Develop and execute the daily load plan for both line haul moves and direct delivery operations.
- Consolidate data from multiple data sources and generate weekly metrics and daily reports to support business needs.
- Conduct daily coordination with the fulfillment center operations department to ensure all trailers depart on time with zero defects.
- Monitor system generated routing solutions and provide viable routing solutions and make decisions on deliveries outside of the normal routing matrix.
- Able to manage delivery volume changes on a daily basis and adjust the delivery plan to meet customer expectations.
- Manage inventories of repair parts and general supplies that support ships, squadrons, and shore-base activities.
- Conduct spot inventories of consumable line items onboard ships and supply facilities.
Supply Chain Management
Logistics Specialist Resume
Objective : Resourceful professional equipped with a robust command of the supply chain cycle based on nine-year proven career history of administering, analyzing, and executing processes to support industry leaders in maximizing resources and accomplishing production objectives. Ability to handle multiple high-priority tasks, and positively impacting operational efficiency through insightful data analytics, cost-saving initiatives, and valuable process improvements.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Military, Microsoft, Clerical, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant, Call Screening, Office Management, Appointment Management, Leadership
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Correspond with multiple shipping companies about shipments, documents and ship methods.
- Submitted management reports tracking various indicators of procurement activity such as spend levels and order accuracy in support of operational decision-making.
- Prepared domestic and international shipping documents (proforma/incoterms for international).
- Arranged outbound/inbound shipments via transportation methods such as air, train, truck and ocean dependent upon delivery requirements.
- Responsible for analysis and utilization of continuous improvement tools to design supply chain solutions in current and future operations.
- Responsible for handling shipping/receiving information for various ceva customers including maserati and fiat.
- Develope & maintaine strong relationships with customers & carriers to meet the customer's goals & requirements.
Supply Chain Management