Field Supervisor Resume
Summary : Field Supervisor - skilled at communicating, organizing and solving problems to raise the stature and rankings of health care facilities. Bilingual self-starter with a broad customer service background. Skilled in developing relationships and providing exceptional individualized service. Professionally trained field supervisor with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of the elderly and mental health clients with diverse needs.
Skills : Supervisory Training, Quality Improvement, Competency, Independent Judgment And Decision Making, Promotes Positive Behavior, Professional Phone Etiquette, 32 WPM Typing Speed
- Skillfully developed the agency's goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for the planning and achievement of goals and objectives consistent with the agency mission and philosophy.
- Recruited, hired, trained and coached on average of 50+ new employees per year.
- Developed a system of staff communication that ensured proper implementation of provider services that meet our clients' needs.
- Continually maintained and improved the agency's reputation and positive image of the services provided.
- Encouraged creative thinking, problem-solving, as a supervisor to improve morale and teamwork.
- Achieved high staff morale and retention through effective communication, prompt problem resolution, and proactive supervisory practices.
- Routinely collaborated with area manager to correct problems and improve services.
- Supervised, and managed the overall assigned tasks of the attendants to make sure our clients' needs were being met.
General Education Development
General Manager And Field Supervisor Resume
Summary : General Manager And Field Supervisor trained in the installation and repair of telecommunications equipment. Works to ensure optimum network usage and quality. Diligent installation and repair professional committed to completing quality installations and building lasting relationships with customers. To use my knowledge and skills to be a valuable asset to a company by working hard and building long term relations with customers.
Skills : Multi-line Phone Proficiency, Conference Planning, Critical Thinker, Employee Training And Development, Flexible Positive And Encouraging, Creative Lesson Planning, Experiential Learning
- Assessing service delivery requirements and coordinating the movement of equipment, materials, and personnel.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of individuals performing well site services.
- Utilizing technical and/or operational expertise to provide service quality for the customer.
- Communicating job specific details and information to appropriate service delivery and support staff.
- Communicating effectively with customer and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities.
- Overseeing high-pressure pumping applications, x-link, slickwater, acidizing, pump downs, toe port jobs, diverter jobs, lateral flushes.
- Working closely with company men, spotting new locations, setting up new locations for the frac spread.
- Running, and managing field stimulation services while being held responsible for all equipment and personnel.
- Making sure quality work is being provided, within the customers designed time frame, while providing a safe work environment for employees.
- Operating heavy equipment, current class a CDL with hazmat/tanker endorsement.
Field Supervisor/Area Manager Resume
Summary : Professional and intelligent Field Supervisor/Area Manager seeking to join a new organization and contribute to the attainment of its mission and vision which is geared towards the successful rehabilitation of the offenders and prepare them to be socially useful to the community in their release. Skills set Microsoft Office applications, Fire alarm/Life safety equipment, and control systems, FAA, DOT, Leadership in a fast-paced business environment.
Skills : Oral Communications, Quick Adaptation, Flexible, Critical Thinking, Coaching And Mentorship, Encouragement, Problem Solving, Compassion, Relationship Orientation, Solution Seeker
- Responsible for administrative duties such as payroll input, disciplinary distribution, and scheduling.
- Going from site to site to speak to guards and clients in meetings and different forums - oversees guards who protect private property against theft and vandalism.
- Responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Assigning areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- Working with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors.
- Periodically leading safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- Matching work assignments to each crew members locale to limit travel mileage.
- Managing work assignments, answer inquiries from crew and public, review payroll sheets and travel logs for accuracy.
- Meeting with the team daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
Bachelors in Science
Assistant Field Supervisor Resume
Headline : Dependable Assistant Field Supervisor and dedicated team player, always a top performer who consistently meets and more often exceeds all expectations. Understands the importance of quality work and preventative maintenance. Excellent attention to detail. To acquire a position in Security Management that will present an opportunity for professional growth and development in a security organization.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Typing 65 WPM, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Access, Management, ISO
- Conducted inspections of security officers to ensure proper licensing and CPR/first aid credentials are valid as well as uniforms and post orders within a cluster to ensure theirs in compliance with DCPS contract.
- Maintained and supervised payroll of 50-55 security officers in 20 schools.
- Reviewed daily activity logs/incident reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Met with the principal to address school safety concerns, the performance of security personnel and mediations.
- Handled scheduling of special activities, sporting events and aftercare programs.
- Handled administrative tasks for the assistant project manager and project manager.
- Ensured that each school is allocated its maximum amount of security personnel daily.
- Maintained appropriate and accurate time and attendance records for security officers.
- Reviewed work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
Diploma in General Studies
Lead Field Supervisor Resume
Summary : Multi-tasked Lead Field Supervisor and team player with excellent customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills seeking employment where I can utilize my skills. Having over 8 years of experience in planning, organization development, and general and administrative management. Recognized team building, mentoring and leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft Works, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes, Peachtree Accounting, And Bookkeeping, Accurately Types Over 60 Words Per Minute And 200 Keystrokes Per Minute On Ten Key Keyboarding.
- Coordinated appointments with provider agencies and disabled clients to conduct initial intake and orientation visits.
- Screened applicants and conducted background checks to ensure potential staff meeting and understanding job requirements.
- Performed orientation, trains, and provides detailed analysis for placement of new hires.
- Thoroughly educated staff members on the client plan of care to ensure patrons' needs are paramount.
- Solicited and provided feedback to staff to address emergency client care concerns.
- Ensured care folders are accurately maintained and placed in each client's home.
- Conducted monthly telephonic contacts and quarterly home visits with support coordinators to verify the optimum performance of client services.
- Performed annual chart audits to ensure all pertinent documents are current and properly filed to maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA laws.
- Selected appropriate equipment, organized crews and arrange accommodations.
Bachelors Of Science
Field Supervisor/Account Manager Resume
Objective : Remarkable Field Supervisor/Account Manager, extremely knowledgeable about public works regulations and construction, providing expert direction in all aspects of public works contract construction and home building. Holds high regard for customer satisfaction as well as teamwork with colleagues and outside trades. Maintains a high customer satisfaction percentage in addition to holding one of the highest quality inspection percentages.
Skills : Customer Service, Records Management, Office Procedures, Correspondence Handling, Supplier Management
- Met operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Implemented production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying construction management system improvements.
- Met construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances.
- Implemented corrective actions, provided non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplished the construction project results by defining project purpose and scope, calculated resources required.
- Established standards and protocols, allocated resources, scheduled and coordinated staff and sub-contractors.
- Evaluated milestone assumptions and conclusions, resolved design problems, evaluated and implemented change orders.
- Approved construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases, obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevented fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
Service/Field Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly experienced and extremely motivated Field Supervisor in the Telecommunication Industry offering a comprehensive knowledge of the principles, techniques, and understanding of the construction and telecommunication world. To join an organization whose daily culture fosters a spirit of excellence and inspires shared vision, values, and integrity. A very outgoing person, with a passion for people, learning from them always.
Skills : Experienced With Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, And Excel, Management, Human Resources, Payroll, Account Management
- Communicating with the Project Manager any concerns or issues that may affect the field operations
- Maintaining adequate parts and supplies on hand for equipment repairs and service.
- Ensuring that all Federal and State laws and regulations are followed concerning the material’s use and application
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training the equipment operators.
- Ensuring that all project personnel receives all appropriate training and orientation to the organization, the project and all equipment they will be using.
- Ensuring that all Federal and State laws and OSHA safety regulations are followed
- Responsible for communicating between the main office and the field, participating in the scheduling of contracted work, managing field hours and time cards and managing and correcting quality control issues.
- Training Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
Associates Of Applied Science
Field Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Dedicated, highly motivated, service-focused professional seeking a glazing career. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Backed by solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others. Dependable, hard worker with 14 years of experience and willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced problem-solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Management, Training & Development, Program, Bookkeeping, Inventory Management, Type 30-45 Wph
- Responsible to bring properties to a condition where agents can show them to prospective buyers.
- Periodical visits completing interior and exterior debris removal, yard maintenance, interior cleaning, lock changes, basic construction tasks to remedy health and safety issues, and various other work items that bring my clients properties up to standards.
- Developing weekly agendas to ensure we met aggressive, but obtainable timelines and due dates that are defined on each work order.
- Responsible for sourcing and securing materials. Expected to interact with third parties, contractors, vendors, consultants
- Responsible for Safety, Environmental, and all other Employee Related Training
- Responsible for pesticide application program including adherence to state and federal requirements.
- Verified and authorized hours worked by each crew member.
- Kept and provided all written reports and records required by management on a timely basis.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Field Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ambitious, flexible Field Supervisor who enjoys to learn new skills and quickly adapts to organizational changes. A motivated self-starter is able to spark interest and take initiative.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Programming, Hand Tools, Hiring, Communications, Collections, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Public Speaking, Data Entry, Inventory Management
- Responsible for directing new employees through the completion of the employees orientation and internship.
- Acted as a mentor for the Paramedics as well as active Field Operations Staff as the situation demands.
- Facilitated interaction between the Field Training Coordinator, Field Training Officers, and the Intern.
- Functioned as a Field Training Coordinator and oversaw the orientation process of new employees, facilitated tracking of reports, performance reviews and monitored progression through the field training and orientation process.
- Facilitated this process until a new employee is placed with a lead Field Training Officer.
- Supervised the proper flow of documentation regarding each Intern.
- Reviewed and acted upon, as necessary, all incidents, accidents, deviations/exceptions and other reports forwarded from Field Operations Staff or the Communication Center.
- Ensured that vehicles and equipment are assigned to Field Personnel, and mobilize additional resources when system demands require it.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Supervisor Resume
Summary : Reputation as a Field Supervisor with excellent problem solving, communication, analytical and management skills. Technically advanced and constantly looking to expand and enhance electrical skill-set through training and education. Willing and able to share expertise by leading, mentoring, and training. With a goal to safely and efficiently meet each and every goal set forth by my employer, co-workers, and myself while maintaining a high level of respect and professionalism in the workplace.
Skills : Management And Supervisory, Installation, Machine Maintenance, Backhoe Operator, Certified Forklift Driver, Management, Powerpoint, Human Resources, Payroll, Account Management
- Received job information from office and created production and safety plans with management personnel and oversaw equipment preparation and checked all facility-specific requirements and expectations from job contacts.
- Attended safety classes and adhered to learned practices while assisting coworkers to do the same.
- Drove rig (tractor-trailer w/ our equipment) to jobs, worked with plant contacts to negotiate job scope and work plans, wrote JSA's and permits and communicated job scope to the crew.
- Assisted fellow crew members to set -up, operate and pack-up specialized equipment to clean piping systems, exchanges, and other plant apparatus.
- Cleaned, inspected, maintained and repaired all equipment and tools as needed to maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Completed all job and safety paperwork see that it is turned in to operations with all information correctly and comprehensively recorded for billing, safety, and lessons learned purposes.
- Assisted in interviewing, hiring, counseling, semi, and annual performance evaluations.
- Provided oversight of employees use and maintenance of company provided assets such as vehicles, inventory, computers and cell phones
High School Diploma