Sap Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 8 years of Business Systems Analyst experience in Mobile / Web Application Development, ERP and IT Business Analytics using SDLC process. Experience in full life cycle system development, Requirements elicitation, Requirements analysis, document and finalize User Requirements Specifications, procedural development & implementation, validation, problem solving, business contingency planning, change management and perform User Acceptance Test (UAT).
Skills : HP UFT, HP Quality Center, SQL, SAP MDG, SAP FICO, SAP MM, VBScript, SAP TAO, SAP BODS.
- Developed an online account service for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Performed requirements gathering and analysis from the business users of the system and SME's while adhering to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) industry best practices.
- Used the Agile-scrum methodology for software development.
- Gathered and documented business (BRD, FRD) from both formal and informal sessions and validated the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Interacted with Software development team and Business users as a liaison in helping developers to understand the business requirements, Functional requirements (BRD, FRD) thereby ensuring the proposed applications complies with the business specifications.
- Worked with the business users and with different levels of management to identify requirements, use cases and to develop functional specifications using the Agile methodology for software development.
- Participated in and contributed to AS-IS and TO-BE Process Modeling Sessions, and build process models.
Diploma In Databases
Sr. Sap Business Analyst Resume
Summary : Around 7 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst with a strong understanding of Business Analysis, Business Process Management and Business Process Modeling. Strong understanding of project life cycle and SDLC methodologies including RUP, RAD, Waterfall and Agile and ASAP. Extensive experience in Gathering user and business requirements through open-ended discussions, brainstorming sessions, and role-playing.
Skills : Sap, Business Analysis, Logistics, Project Management, Project Management, Excel.
- Involved in AP, AR, SD, MM and HR Modules of SAP.
- Created relationships in Requirement Traceability Matrix linking Business Requirements to Functional requirements and Functional Requirements to Systems Requirements.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT groups.
- Identified the Key Changes, and participated in Stakeholder Management to communicate effectively with them Developed and Documented timelines for Project Delivery, and managed Projects and Resources to successful completion.
- Prepared graphical depictions of Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Based Diagrams, and Collateral Diagrams and creation of technical design (UI screen) using Microsoft Visio.
- Assisted to develop the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to be used in testing based on Business Requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing, gathered and documented User Manuals and Business Rules.
Bachelor's In Aircraft Engineering
Jr. Sap Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Results oriented professional with over twenty plus years of experience in a supply chain environment with responsibilities in liaises between IT, supply chain and the business. Problem solver and developer of process and system improvements. Administrative problem resolution and escalation for critical issues to achieve company objectives.
Skills : SAP ERP Modules - MM, SD, PP, PM, PS, WM, IM, SAP Site Implementation, SharePoint Webpage Design.
- Provided SAP support with business associates at all levels.
- Worked with end-users to collaborate and define business requirements.
- Created metrics reports, interfaced with management.
- Provided requirement analysis, configuration testing, and implementation of business models and solutions.
- Created SAP project documentation to use as standard work procedures.
- Reviewed business current SAP requirements processes and functionality to identify and help standardize areas for continuous improvement.
- Contributed to the redesign and upgrade efforts of the existing Business Warehouse system.
Associates In Electronics
Sap Business Analyst III Resume
Summary : SAP Security and Authorization Consultant SAP User administration (create users as requested, change user profile, unlock users, delete users and categorize users) SAP Security administration (assist in security audits, add users to roles, add transactions to roles, change authorization objects and remove authorizations) Troubleshoot R/3 security by using SUIM t-code. Maintain consistency in different environments via CUA Coordinate and organize user acceptance testing (UAT) Training Materials / Videos using SAP Tutor.
Skills : Excel, Word, Windows.
- Served as a liaison between Business and IT teams for producing requirements and simulation documents to be used for completion of various projects.
- Developed workflows diagrams, use case diagrams, wireframes and mock-ups and worked with subject matter experts to manage BRD.
- Assembled and managed Spread sheets, Charts and Graphs to illustrate technical reports.
- Created initial custom builds SAP roles for project team members.
- Processed design / roles matrix / templates for gathering and analysing / managing authorization configuration requirements.
- Controlled the authorization using transaction SU20, SU21 and SU24.
- Managed mass transport via STMS, SE01, SE09, SE10 and PFCG.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Sap Business Analyst II Resume
Objective : Over 8 year of experience in FI and CO modules working in multiple industries including Finance, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Service Industries. Successfully completed 3 SAP full life cycle implementations in SAP FI/CO module. Worked on different phases of implementation from Gathering Business Requirement, Gap Analysis, Blue Print Design, Configuration, Unit Testing, User Training and Production Support.
Skills : Inventory Management, Data Analyst, Project Mangement, BSA Or System Analyst, BSA Or System Analyst, Desktop Or ServiceDesk Support.
- Worked as SAP Business Analyst to configure and test FICO functionality, and integrate FI with CO, MM& SD modules.
- Maintained the Business Blueprint involving appropriate field mapping.
- Regularly interacted with users to ensure proper understanding of the Business Requirements and Functional specifications.
- Conducted GAP analysis, document findings, evaluated scope of studies & suggested solutions through SAP for implementation and customization.
- Carried out data migration through interactions with the technical team, mapped necessary tables and fields.
- Participated in migration to the New GL involving moving from the Account Approach to Ledger Approach, Integration with Asset Accounting, Depreciation Area Switch, implementing parallel Accounting and document splitting.
- Managed multiple ledgers within the general ledger according to the client requirements, worked on parallel accounting model following the rules of New GL.
Bachelor Of Science
Sap Business Analyst I Resume
Objective : Moses Ochu is an experienced SAP R/3 FICO consultant focused in Financial Accounting and Controlling. Configuration experience in various SAP platforms: - SAP R/3 4.6C+; R/3 4.7; ERP 5.0 and ECC 6.0. New Technologies like SAP HANA (Simple finance). He has expert knowledge and exposure to most of FI/CO modules and sub modules having implemented or participated in projects covering General Ledgers (classic and new), Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Banking, In-House Cash, Project systems, Fixed Assets, Investment Management, Internal orders, Cost center accounting, Profit center accounting, Product costing and CO-PA.
Skills : HP UFT, HP Quality Center, SQL, SAP MDG, SAP FICO, SAP MM, VBScript, SAP TAO, SAP BODS, Selenium Web Driver, S/4 Hana.
- Focused on FI configuration; eledger migration, Fixed Asset Migration, Finance Master Data migration, Profit Center, Cost Center, Internal Order, Projects and WBS elements, AP Open items, Migration of GL Balances using Zoption GLSU.
- Migrated Historical GL Balances from Legacy to New General Ledger and current year transactional data enhanced with CO-PA characteristics.
- Fixed Asset - configuration taking into account Local GAAP requirements; migrated Asset Master Data and transactional data using LSMW during mid-year Go-Live.
- Migrated Project System - Project hierarchies with WBS Elements and AUCs.
- Migrated Historical Exchange Rates to support FA migration.
- Worked with Business to reconcile Asset sub ledger and General Ledger.
- Involved in Procure to Pay ( P2P) end users to assist on Master data maintenance, Invoice Blocking, Check management, automatic payment run, deduction management, Clearing Inter-company Vendor/Customer Open Items, Logistics invoice verification.
B.BA. In Business Management
Assistant Sap Business Analyst Resume
Objective : An IT professional with 7+ years of experience in business analyses primarily for Banking, Financial and Telecom domains with a demonstrated ability in Business Analyses and Business Process Documentation and producing Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirement Documents. Excellent knowledge of various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
Skills : SAP WM, SAP EWM, SAP PP, Bilingual - English, Bilingual Spanish.
- Involved automating various data feeds, transforming and storing these data feeds in a central database and running various business rule checks against the data to identify inactive clients.
- Gathered user and business requirements through interviews, surveys, and worked with team to identify gaps and defects.
- Developed and maintained RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) and conducted requirements and design walkthroughs with designers, developers and management staff.
- Assisted the project manager in documenting meeting agenda and minutes of the meeting.
- Developed several SQL queries to understand the data and data-relationships.
- Supported GPD, Project Stock & WBS elements for Government contracts.
- Configured and maintained House banks with multiple bank accounts, Alternate bank selections for payments, assigned check lots and defined void reason codes.
Bachelor Of Technology
Associate Sap Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 9+ years of experience working as SAP consultant specializing in FICO and its sub modules. Fully performed FICO Lead roles in 'Production Support' roles for Manufacturing Industries (Heavy to Compact) in FI-AR, FI-AP, Treasury and Risk, Lead consulting roles in major projects involving interaction with senior management.
Skills : SAP MM, SAP PP, SAP WM, SAP IM, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Purchasing, Master Scheduling, Production Management.
- Worked on data conversion/creation as per requirement for client new system.
- Maintained client material master plant and co code specific standard.
- Developed documentation, business processes and Crystal Reports.
- Supported existing SAP Business Warehouse.
- Conducted extensive testing of authorizations in order to meet the business expectations.
- Performed knowledge transfer and provided mentoring to IT staff.
- Responsible for leading development of Business Process Procedures (BPP) for SAP HR modules: Personnel Administration, Organization Management.
Bachelor Of Science In Commerce
Assistant Sap Business Analyst I Resume
Summary : Eight years as a SAP FI/CO functional consultant with specialization in FI, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, New GL, Treasury, Taxes, Project Systems and Controlling. Three full life cycle implementations using ASAP and Agile methodologies, good understanding of As Is Business processes, Blue Print, Realization - Configuration, Final Preparation-Unit & Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Preparation of Test Scripts, Authorization design for Roles with Security team & developing BPP's, End User Training Pre & Post Go Live Support.
Skills : SAP SD / OTC, Understanding of various SAP modules.
- Designed and developed the end to end process for a new sales stream in FI and PS perspective.
- Worked on integration with IM and Asset management; Created Investment profile, asset classes, account determination procedures, Assignment of G/L accounts.
- Used LSMW to change the transfer values, depreciation keys and useful life for the assets.
- Worked on copying G/L accounts across multiple company codes and multiple clients.
- Customized settlement profiles, allocation structures and PA transfer structures to facilitate order settlement to CO-PA.
- Demonstrated good knowledge on S2C, C4C, O2C and P2P standard processes.
- Provided consultancy in the respective module for the best practice processes.
Sap Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Extensive experience as a Sr. Business Analyst, SAP Functional Analyst of over 8 years in the implementation of several Enterprise modules in SAP. Experience in gathering user requirements, preparing and analyzing both Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), and proposing changes for process improvement with use of the various internal and external requirements gathered.
Skills : MS Office, Understanding of various SAP modules.
- Participated in the Full life cycle of the Project.
- Involved in the project from the Realization phase till post-production support.
- Gathered Business Requirements - To implement the Pharma Contracts module.
- Documented Functional Requirements by authoring Use Cases, User Interfaces, and Work Flow Diagrams & Data Dictionaries.
- Worked on configuring the pharma contracts module.
- Worked on several functional specifications.
- Tested the development objects.
- Wrote several HPQC scripts for unit testing.
- Executed several scripts to ensure the functionality.
MBA In Management