SAP Project Manager Resume
Summary : Certified Project Manager, SAP AG certified SCM professional, with 14+ years of experience in SAP & Project Management. Worked for Apple for 8+ years as Project Manager & successfully delivered multiple projects with in stipulated schedule, cost and quality.
Skills : SAP, Project Coordinator, Project Specialist.
- Worked in various sectors such as Retail, Online stores, Manufacturing, Printing, Hi-tech, and Automotive. Significant experience, leading complex, multi-national projects in the areas of Supply Chain &Logistics.
- Upgraded project experience, multiple enhancement projects involving, Gap Analysis, data migration, Configuration, Customization, Testing, User Training, Documentation and Post Implementation support.
- Involved with requirements gathering, sizing LOE, plan lead and manage a project through various implementation phases.
- Created and managed project plan, Scoping, process re-design, conversion of business requirements into functional & technical specs, dependencies and priority conflicts, and risk mitigation plans.
- Able to deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
- Provided additional retail expertise help to HGST EDI staff in areas of EDI operational excellence, label generation, and ASN compliance.
- Mapped and presented PP and CO business processes Configured Logistics Invoice Verification and Supplier Workplace.
B.S. In Education
Sr. SAP Project Manager Resume
Headline : Over 12+ years experience with SAP Core, Project Systems (PS), Warehouse Management (WM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), E-Procurement and Logistic Execution System (LES) with Versions of ECC 7.
Skills : Project Management, Production Planning (PP), Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse (BI/BW).
- Took all the projects from Initiation to Realization phases using ASAP methodology.
- Consisted of 11 offshore personnel from functional to technical (ABAP).
- Stored all living documents in SharePoint and approved documents in Quickbase.
- Conducted scoping meetings and blueprinting sessions for gathering requirements to identify all GAP's/RICEFW's needed by the business and IT.
- Ran a project with Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse (BI/BW) team which included the Vendavo system and reports.
- Oversaw the scope of work which included project planning, business process mapping, blueprinting, design, configuration, and setup of the technical environment.
- Managed client portfolio budgets and team size of 11 functional/technical employee direct reports.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. SAP Project Manager Resume
Summary : Over 11 Years of techno-functional experience with SAP MM, SD & ABAP with touch points in FI/CO and QM including 3 full life cycle implementations and one long-term support project Worked on different SAP engagements in various capacities where job responsibilities included end deliverables to clients across a matrix of industries viz.
Skills : Management, Technical Writer, Inventory Management, Business Analysis.
- Responsible for multiple projects ranging from $400k to $10.6 Million with global and domestic template rollouts.
- Responsible for implementation of S4, ECC 6.0 EP7, 1503, 1511 solutions incorporating SD, MM, PP, FICO, DMS, WH, IM, LES, and ECM.
- Managed cross-functional leads to ensure alignment with master level project milestones.
- Ensured project milestones rolled up for inclusion into portfolio level reporting and prioritization.
- Managed project requirements gathering activities, budgets, resources, schedules, risks, and reporting for key stakeholders, developers, business analysts, customers, and other team members.
- Led project completion and project closure activities and documentation.
- Ensured all expectations were clearly defined, documented, and measurable success points were identified.
MS In Management
SAP Project Manager Resume
Summary : A SAP Project Manager with over 15 years of a successful SAP career. Consulting on and managing the implementing of SAP products with 30+ customers, while leading teams of 30 - 40 FTE both in Retail and Public sectors.
Skills : SAP Project Management, SAP Program Management, SAP.
- Appointed to lead the largest SAP implementation project at that time.
- Hired and formed the team (from internal and external resources) and managing 40 direct FTEs supporting 500 end users.
- Responsible for the entire project life cycle from inception to live deployment, constrained by fixed-price cost.
- Included SAP industry solution for automotive and all enterprise functions including finance, purchasing, sales, and logistics.
- Responsible for the project's P&L and goals.
- Able to sign the customer for additional work as well as accepting deviations that helped the project go-live, meeting its milestones and timelines and exceeding financial GP forecast.
- Managed the project from start to go live following ASAP methodology.
SAP Project Manager II Resume
Summary : Project Management Professional with proven project and people management experience in a Fortune 500 company. Successfully managed global resources and projects in a matrix environment utilizing Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Experienced in all stages of software development lifecycle, from analysis through implementation.
Skills : SAP, Developing Skills.
- Managed issues resolution, testing and transition projects for that location (from Construction through Implementation through postproduction support).
- Moderated business process discussions for 3PL and company owned distribution centers, inventory management, subcontracting, planning, purchasing and data migration.
- Led client's project team through unit/integration/user acceptance testing, end user training and go-live process for all functional areas.
- Involved in an RFP for software selection and managed the project as well as the technical team.
- Responsible for creating overall and implementing a Data Governance group.
- Performed client interviews in both a one on one and group setting to gather information to develop business process mappings for Call Management/Service Management initiatives.
- Defined and delivered clear written and verbal communications in all documentation and interactions.
MBA In Management
SAP Project Manager I Resume
Summary : SAP Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of SAP solutions, including both technical and non-technical aspects.
Skills : Account Management, Program Management, Software Development.
- Served in multiple roles including Client Project Manager and ERP Business analyst to execute on initiatives.
- Defined and implemented All In One solution including gap analysis and implementation of Business Process improvements.
- Directed the third party integrator in the creating of the solution proposals, managed client solution workshops, gap analysis.
- Assisted in preparing the solution road map as well as assisting in the detailed documentation of the functional and technical specification documentation.
- Guided organization through Project Prep, Gap analysis, Realization, Training, and Go-Live.
- Managed unit testing, functional testing, test script preparation, integration testing, cut over preparation schedule and go- live preparations.
- Developed training courses, training materials (PowerPoint slides), job aids, process flow diagrams, training exercises, and scenarios, instructor and participant guides.
MS In Management
Asst. SAP Project Manager Resume
Summary : Successful at collaborating and leading all organizational levels to meet company objectives, improve efficiency and build great teams. Proven track record of problem solving, communicating with cross-functional departments and leading teams through organizational change.
Skills : Project Management, SAP Implementations, Operations, Sales, Software Testing, Training.
- Collaborated with onshore/offshore consulting team, business sponsor and other key stakeholders (C-level and down) to manage full-cycle SAP ECC AFS, EWM and BW implementation.
- Built relationships throughout the project team to understand the company's requirements, operations and drive changes with SD, MM, FICO, BW, EWM/WM and Data Conversion teams.
- Provided vision, leadership and communication to project team resulting in adoption of new practices and successful roll-out of SAP.
- Prepared project updates, track requirements and deliverables, daily/weekly metrics and facilitate weekly PMO and OCM meetings.
- Hold project lead meetings to rollout strategy, provide direction and plan upcoming deliverables.
- Identified key opportunities and challenges in order to positively impact client's business processes and organizational change success.
- Facilitated business process change workshops with end-users, work with teams to re-engineer workflow, close gaps caused by implementation, document and roll-out new processes.
Associate SAP Project Manager Resume
Summary : Skilled SAP Project Manager and articulated resource possessing vast experience in Managing large implementations, Support and Upgrade projects.
Skills : Project Management, Edi.
- Designed and implemented a robust backup and disaster recovery strategy for SAP, RA, and data in compliance with ET policies.
- Served as the last internal escalation point/referral point for technical issues and problems with the SAP landscape.
- Collaborated with other IT teams to manage the SAP and RA infrastructure.
- Deep SAP technical expertise to guide project planning, prioritization, troubleshooting and resolution of complex SAP technical issues.
- Maintained design documents and ensure alignment with Infrastructure, Network, Security and other meaningful groups.
- Drove effective decision making within the team, including communication of decisions to appropriate partners and maintain vendor relationships.
- Supervised and talented development by mentoring, coaching for success, establishing performance expectations, and providing recognition.
SAP Project Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of Data Management experience. Areas of Data include Data Governance and Stewardship, Enterprise/Master Data Management. Expertise includes helping clients defining an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) MDM Strategy and EIM framework.
Skills : SAP, MDM, Data Governance, Master Data, SFDC, Data Migration.
- Managed projects for the merger and acquisition from clients SAP systems.
- Worked directly with IT management to create and maintain SAP architectural best practices and activities, addressing application, data, and technology in business processes context.
- Developed capabilities to address the company's business needs in the SAP landscape.
- Created and conducted project planning activities and manage the execution of projects related to the company's SAP implementation (Discovery and Evaluation, Initiation to Closing).
- Managed relationships with project stakeholders - including updating stakeholders of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Managed a large Workday project that included the Workday applications of Financial Management and Human Capital Management.
- Created a To-Be environment which focused on roles, responsibilities, incentives and communications for the Service Management, CA/Billing/MM areas of the organization.
SAP Project Manager Resume
Objective : Coordinating with various departments to advise on and implement business requirements as they related to the company SAP modules (logistics and shipping, sales and distribution, quality management, finance and controlling, P2P, etc.).
Skills : Quality Management, SAP.
- Served as the SAP Transition Manager for large Medical System project.
- Developed the business case and performance measures for SAP.
- Redesigned business processes (Call Management, Billing, Contract Admin, Invoicing, Accounting, and Field Sales Offices).
- Defined linkages relating to the organization, facilities, people, culture, and reward systems.
- Led work sessions involving Call Management/ Issues Resolution and Testing teams.
- Facilitated the creation of testing conditions and scenarios to be used for call management.
- Provided constructive feedback to help optimize and streamline PMO procedures and processes.