Objective : Visionary who enjoys assisting children requiring extra support to complete tasks and learn new concepts. Eagerly work with various students combining real-life experiences with over 4000 hours of student teaching to provide an engaging and interactive learning environment. Teacher's Aide bringing a strong background in child psychology and development, as well as expertise in classroom and crisis management.
Skills : Video Production, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Editing.
- Organized material, determined area of emphasis, and wrote stories according to prescribed editorial style and format standards.
- Shot video and still photos to accompany news stories.
- Arranged and edited interview footage for broadcast using Avid video editing equipment.
- Served as a spokesperson and representative for the station at assigned station events and other community forums.
- Arranged and conducted interviews with individuals knowledgeable about each story's subject matter.
- Selected and updated stories and photos for The Globe, Camp Lejeune Marine Corps news paper and LCTV-10, Camp Lejeune's TV station.
- Edited, toned, captioned and uploaded photographs for news publications.
- Photographed high-quality images for both print and Internet distribution.
Assistant Videographer Resume
Objective : My driving passion is to bring compelling stories to video production and create a dynamic vision for every project. As a graduate of Art Center College of Design, I've been producing and shooting documentaries, features and corporate videos, for over ten years, on all formats; 4K, HD and film.
Skills : Photoshop, Premiere, Tricaster, Video Editing.
- Video codec's, compositing, transcending, and video formatting across channels - web, mobile, broadcast.
- Handled lighting, shooting angles, camera placement, audio needs, locations, camera movement, interviews, etc.
- Effectively use music/graphics to add energy and excitement to video content.
- Conduct camera interviews Produce high quality videos under tight deadlines.
- Coordinate live feeds and live stream capabilities.
- Understanding of latest videos tools, trends and technology.
- Knowledge on best strategies/practices for disseminating video.
- Consistently met shooting, editing, and production deadlines balancing speed and accuracy with strong editorial judgement and quality.
Freelance Videographer Resume
Objective : Personable student journalist offering leadership skills and an impressive background in the delivery of in-depth and informative news pieces on topics ranging from health and wellness to international politics. Television News Anchor with 2-year background in reporting, producing and writing. Sound editorial judgment and expertise in presenting news stories in a clear, engaging manner.
Skills : Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, ENPS.
- Wrote factually correct, concise and engaging news stories within tight deadlines.
- Gathered and verified factual information regarding stories through interviews, observation and research.
- Introduced fresh and new angles on previously-reported material to update and inform readers.
- Traveled 30+ miles to conduct live, on-site reporting of various breaking news events, such as fires, as they unfolded.
- Networked with various industry leaders and experts to gather multiple perspectives on issues.
- Combined video, audio and graphics to effectively convey each story.
- Captured visual content and edited general assignment stories for multiple platforms.
- Edited local, state and national news packages through Edius for various news programs.
Videographer And Editor Resume
Objective : Experienced Videographer at Living Hope Church and with Red Forest Films for weddings. I've worked with Living Hope Church for about five years with a year break to travel abroad. I contact people from the congregation to present the opportunity to share their story and make them feel as comfortable as possible while filming. I share the editing load with my team and help maintain a clean and positive work environment.
Skills : Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X, After Effects, DSLR Operation, Photoshop, Photography.
- Conducted all video shoots in a calm and professional demeanor.
- Collaborated with clients to guarantee satisfaction with videos.
- Explained price and package details to customers.
- Improvised videographic methods and techniques.
- Served as field producer to coordinate scenes in a story.
- Collaborated successfully with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Filmed special events, including weddings, and parties.
Associate Of Arts In General
Videographer/Video Editor Resume
Summary : Experienced with lift gates, reefer units, dry box, and containers. I have also worked in retail stores, so I have a great amount of customer experience and customer relation skills. I have spent well over 2 years in retail.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photoshop, Photography, People Skills, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Video Editing, Video Production, Transportation, Microsoft Office, Directing, Photo Editing.
- Oversaw all phases of video production, from pre- to post-production.
- Produced entertainment and lifestyle news reports, music videos, commercials, documentaries, short films, fashion shows, weddings, sporting events etc.
- Managed casting and selected shot locations.
- Operated a 5D or smaller camera for behind-the-scenes shoots.
- Supervised the post-production process, including editing, dubbing and color correction.
- Operated Panasonic Lumix Gh4 (4k) and Canon 6D cameras during shooting.
- Offered feedback on the quality of segments and coached other staff members on how to improve segments.
- Created shot lists, booked talent and locations and prepared the location and set for shooting.
High School Diploma
Objective : Internet Media graduate that is looking to utilize their extensive skills, experience and knowledge in a business related position in the Television, Internet, or Film Industries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Administration.
- Video Flight Customer Service Communicated and coordinated with customers.
- Filled out, filed and/or processed paper work.
- Processed work orders by duplicating videos and video clips onto the correct viewing format.
- Insured proper amount of supplies were on hand, in usable condition, and in proper location.
- Equipment Management Insured equipment was clean and in working order.
- Filled out paper work to have equipment fixed, as well as ordered new equipment and supplies.
- Insured equipment rooms stayed in a clean and organized condition.
Bachelors In Business Administration
Assistant Videographer Resume
Objective : Post graduate with excellent grades and GPA is looking for jobs in the communication, clerical and film development fields. Specializing in Microsoft Office, Video Editing software and more with special passions for movies, TV, Video Games and other forms of multimedia.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Editing, Color Correction, Audio Editing.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Compose and frame each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Label and record contents of exposed film, and note details on report forms.
- Edit video for corporate productions, including non-linear editing.
- Record needed sounds, or obtain them from sound effects libraries.
- Operate video cameras to record scenes for the video.
BA In Production
Professional Videographer Resume
Objective : Consider myself a tech-savvy illustrator who has created artwork for various publications including newspapers, magazines, webseries, and videos. I also have experience in photography, videography, and 2D/3D animation.
Skills : Ms Word, Detail Oriented, Editing, Facebook, Internet Research, Keyboarding, Problem Solving, Quick Learner, Youtube.
- Executed daily operations of computer and camera equipment.
- Trained and managed support personnel in operation of equipment and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Set up and operated computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
- Successfully managed a two-person team filming.
- Trimmed film segments to specified lengths, and reassembled segments in sequences that presented stories with maximum effect.
- Recorded needed sounds, and obtained them from sound effects libraries.
- Edited films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Determined the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
Head Digital Videographer Resume
Summary : Creative, ambitious, experienced director, videographer, photographer, and video editor. Experience with editing software such as Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Audition CC, Logic X, Adobe InDesign CC and Pro Tools 10. Skills include lighting, set design, music production, and typography for diverse industry videos.
Skills : Type 80+ Wpm, Excellent Computer Skills, Managerial Decision Maker, Master In Customer Service And Understanding Personality Types.
- Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Edit video for broadcast productions, including non-linear editing.
- Test, clean, maintain, and repair broadcast equipment, including testing microphones, to ensure proper working condition.
- Use cameras in any of several different camera mounts such as stationary, track-mounted, or crane-mounted.
AA In Paralegal
Summary : Currently majoring in Sociology with a specialization in Media, Social Work and Social Research. While having a secret security clearance and bringing broad-based, comprehensive experience with 5 years expertise in multimedia, providing direct support of photo and print operations to 7th Fleet Naval Commander in Japan, also provided video production for Chief of Staff at the Pentagon.
Skills : Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Photography, Premiere, Illustrator, Audition.
- Operated studio camera and Sony broadcasting cameras for video productions.
- Provided camera control for daily news update show as well as AFN update broadcasts.
- Traveled with journalists, providing video stories from Washington D.C., San Diego, Dallas, Virginia Beach, Baltimore, and other cities.
- Provided video footage of military official's meetings on Capitol Hill with Senators and Congressional leaders.
- Assisted in video production for Chief of Staff and the Vice President.
- Trained in video and audio file conversion, as well as camera maintenance and management.
- Planned and coordinated multiple media events, which included video interviews and commentary.
- Videographer service at Defense Media Activity Anacostia resulted in receiving a 2nd Navy Achievement Medal.
Senior Videographer Resume
Headline : Looking for opportunities in an industrial setting. I have been trained on lifts, hoists, walk behinds, and many other machines used in an industrial setting. I am also trained to work confined spaces, lock out tag system, hot permits, fire watch, and clearance permits. Also familiar with hand and power tools. Mechanically inclined and have electrical, mechanical, plumbing, scaffolding and welding experience.
Skills : EPA Section 608 Type 1 Certified.
- Videographer for events such as weddings, pageants, plays, recitals, conferences, special events nationwide.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their individual needs.
- Gathering of information on each venue to compile an equipment list for each assignment.
- Responsible for creative and technical planning.
- Cabling of XLR and BNC audio/video cables and A/C power cords.
- Working with venue staff at each location to establish clear communication and to build professional relationships to ensure quality and safety.
- Capture video footage often requiring hours of standing and bending.
Objective : Detail-oriented graphic designer with strategic writing, social marketing, and teamwork experience Praised for the ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver quality work Creative thinker with over six years' experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Photoshop Highly knowledgeable and creative, with a true eye for detail Proficient in both Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro Published photographer. Photographed celebrity athletes and musicians. Photographed 200+ events.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Public Speaking, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustration, Art, Blogging, Graphic Design, Social Media, Advertising, Video Editing, Video Production, Photography, Journalism.
- Assigned topics and handled every aspect of production.
- Secured locations for shoots and arranged interviews for experts on the topic.
- Skills Used Solely handled complete production of the shoot - pre through post work.
- Researches assigned a topic and prepare for a shoot.
- Contacts experts in the topic and arranges interviews.
- Spoke with passerby's to get man-on-the-street interviews on the topic.
- Worked remotely with production supervisor to make changes in editing.
BA In Film