Store Detective Resume
Objective : To obtain a Store Detective position within the Security or Law Enforcement field, and apply the knowledge, education and nine years of experience that already acquired.
Skills : Universal EPA Certified, Acowin, Acowin On call, wiring diagrams.
- Maintained video surveillance on customers and employees and monitoring the flow of merchandise into and out of the building.
- Apprehended shop-lifters and issuing civil demands for retail fraud offenses.
- Conducted internal investigations.
- Developed reports and/or briefings on issues related to security incidents, as well as training other team members to perform this task.
- Responded to requests for information in writing, via email, in person, and over the phone, as well as training other team members to perform this task.
- Gathered, analyzed, and evaluated intelligence/security-related data from all available sources in order to draw conclusions or make recommendations, as well as training other team members to perform these tasks.
- Responded to medical emergency incidents by administering first aid, CPR, or by use of an automated external defibrillator.
- Completed and reviewed incident reports associated with apprehensions, potential safety issues, security threats, and medical emergencies.
Associates Of Science
Sr. Store Detective Resume
Summary : Seek a highly rewarding Store Detective career where can use skills and experience to help company and coworkers to achieve success.
Skills : Excellent customer service, Management experience, MS Office, PC literate.
- Implemented or monitored processes to reduce property or financial losses.
- Investigated known or suspected internal theft, external theft, or vendor fraud.
- Collaborated with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes.
- Identified and reported merchandise or stock shortages.
- Inspected buildings, equipment, or access points to determine security risks.
- Maintained documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.
- Monitored compliance with standard operating procedures for loss prevention, physical security, or risk management.
- Performed covert surveillance of areas susceptible to loss, such as loading docks, distribution centers, or warehouses.
- Prepared written reports on investigations.
Jr. Store Detective Resume
Summary : Professional Store Detective with over 20 years of supervisor/management experience, with the ability to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. Focused on keeping an alert and open perspective during investigations. Leverages creative problem solving abilities in solving complex cases.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Performed as Store Detective for the Marine Corps Community Services Exchange, (MCCS) with the Review and Analysis Division in Camp Lejeune NC, (RVAN) the leader in apprehensions and recover money for the U.S.
- Focused is on customer service and creating a positive atmosphere and culture within the exchange division.
- Collaborated with the operations of Close Circuit Television, (CCTV) monitoring system to capture the comings and goings of store customers and employees in an effort to prevent and detect dishonest acts.
- Monitored parking lots, entranceways, display racks, counters, checkouts, lavatories, and change rooms.
- Processed suspects for turnover to the Military Police.
- Patrolled all grounds of the store during both business and non-business hours.
- Proven project management experience in the collection, analysis, and presentation of criminal evidence in compliance with military law enforcement protocols.
BA In Criminal Justice
Store Detective III Resume
Summary : Motivated and highly talented individual with excellent customer service skills and work ethic. Passed Universal EPA certification and has a clean driving record. Eager to continue to learn the HVAC trade and plans on becoming NATE certified.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training.
- Maintained and protected the Associates and property of Ames Department Stores.
- Investigated and apprehend shoplifters, internal and external.
- Conducted daily audits to ensure policies and procedures are being enforced.
- Trained newly hired detectives.
- Operated a CCTV System.
- Represented Loss Prevention in the company Safety and Shrink Committee meetings.
- Represented Ames in court for both civil and criminal proceedings.
- Interrogated external and internal apprehensions.
Certificate In Associate
Store Detective II Resume
Summary : Dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any given environment. 8 years extensive experience in the security industry, learn and am always up to a challenge whatever the situation.
Skills : Math, work well in a team environment and alone.
- Maintained surveillance of the exchange and 12 outlying stores on base with the C.C.T.V system.
- Observed customers and employees, in an effort to prevent and detect dishonest acts.
- Suspected of a dishonest act and escort them to loss prevention office.
- Worked closely with law enforcement (PMO and CID).Retrieve stolen merchandise from suspect; prepare paper work, photos of merchandise and suspect for review and analysis and PMO or CID files.
- Updated 6 different files that go along with larceny case.
- Accountable for negative on hands from merchandise stolen and packages or tags remained in store.
- Sent out emails to management and employees to do and inventory adjustment.
- Attended weekly managers meeting to discuss productivity, any incident that accurse that requires investigation, all upcoming events that will be happening on base.
Store Detective I Resume
Summary : A mature, socially oriented individual determined to succeed, seeks a secure position with an aggressive organization that offers broad opportunities.
Skills : Office Applications, Excell, Word, Microsoft, Others.
- Monitored hundreds of employees and customers.
- Set up store camera internal and external.
- Responsible for apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters and the prevention of theft.
- Uniformed security guard or watchman.
- Required a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience.
- Used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Asst. Store Detective Resume
Objective : Store Detective to protect Company assets within assigned stores through detection of Customer, Vendor, and Associate theft through direct observations and CCTV surveillance.
Skills : Inventory Control, Investigations, CCTV, Loss Prevention, Asset Protection, Surveillance.
- Included apprehension of shoplifters.
- Conducted Internal Audits.
- Investigated issues of suspected theft.
- Oversaw building safety and security.
- Monitored CCTV equipment to monitor for shoplifters.
- Conducted package checks on store employees.
- Completed written reports on all activity.
- Conducted various loss prevention audits.
Store Detective/Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to work where skills and experience can be fully maximized and for further career development.
Skills : Leadership, Planning/organizing, Multitasking, Team oriented, Problem solving.
- Observed and reported suspects to the police or apprehended offenders when appropriate and detained them until police arrived.
- Prepared comprehensive incident reports.
- Monitored security equipment including but not limited to C.C.T.V.
- Communicated with Security Officers by radio when assistance was needed.
- Detected, recorded, and reported fraud, shoplifting, and other unlawful acts of employees or patrons of the business.
- Patrolled areas by checking doors and windows for signs of unauthorized entry.
- Responded to and sounded alarms as necessary.
- Escorted Cashiers to each register when cash collection was made.
Store Detective/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Capable of learning and comprehending new systems and methods quickly. Ability to help customers in a professional and concerned manner. Have the capacity to prioritize, delegate, and motivate. Capable of easily relating to all kinds of people. Facility to work independently and as a member of a team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Translated for Spanish speaking perpetrators to assist fellow store detectives and law enforcement.
- Supervised the in house CCTV monitoring system to capture the comings and goings of store entranceways, checkouts, changing rooms.
- Mingled with shoppers to identify potential shoplifters and surreptitiously awaited their actions.
- Conducted thorough and comprehensive internal and external investigations.
- Performed extensive interrogations of suspects.
- Apprehended and prosecuted suspects.
- Provided evidence in court.
- Performed safety and fire audits every month.
- Assisted in the training of new store detectives.
Associates In Security
Store Detective Resume
Summary : Experienced security officer, seeking a position in a quality organization in order to contribute skills and performance to benefit the growth of the company.
Skills : State Certified Security Guard, State Certified Police Officer.
- Answered alarms and investigate disturbances, responded quickly to medical emergencies and fire alarms.
- Traveled to each facility documenting theft incidents, and strategically stopped company theft/loss for each store.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Trained new security officers or other personnel and provides an on-going direction.
- Participated in management groups dealing with security issues.
- Trained administrative personnel and managers to loss prevention procedures.
- Took measures for equipment cost and control audits.