Summary : An individual with experience in loss prevention management, law enforcement, and oil and gas is seeking a challenging and interesting position and start career with a company in the car/sales consultant industry where room for advancement is possible.
Skills : Graphic Design, Screenplay Writing, Video Production, Directing, Video Editing, Visual Effects, Investigation, Security, Firearms.
- Responsible for investigating crimes such as burglaries, homicides, assaults, and other incidents to find and implicate perpetrators.
- Collects evidence, interviews witnesses, and testifies in court.
- Detectives hold a specialized role in law enforcement and are much like police officers, except their job is more focused on investigations and fact gathering, and they do not patrol.
- Interview suspects, witnesses, and victims as they try to piece together the story of how the crime that they are investigating occurred.
- Work closely with their jurisdiction's Crime Scene Investigation Unit (CSI), which gathers the forensic evidence need to work their cases.
- Continue to work diligently on a case until it is solved or until they can go no further with the evidence and other information they have gathered.
- Collect and use forensic evidence to solve crimes.
Certification In Certified
Senior Detective Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the line of public service, specifically to use skills gained as a veteran police officer and continuing education to counsel those with mental health needs. Interested in pursuing a full time, long term career in the mental health field. Dedicated and hard working person with practical knowledge and experience in dealing with individuals who were physical and emotional victims of various types of crime.
Skills : Inspect Rx, Investigations, Physical Security.
- Prepare reports that detail investigation findings, obtain and verify the evidence by interviewing and observing suspects or witnesses.
- Record evidence and documents, using equipment such as cameras crime scene sketches.
- Obtain and use search and arrest warrants, testify before grand juries concerning criminal activity investigations.
- Search for and collect evidence, such as fingerprints, using investigative equipment, determine scope, timing, and direction of investigations.
- Collect and record physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
- Develop relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases, maintain surveillance including monitoring authorized wiretaps.
- Collaborate with other authorities on activities such as surveillance, transcription, and research.
Junior Detective Resume
Objective : Seeking position in public service or private sector utilizing skills developed during 20 year career as a Detective with the Police Department.
Skills : Police Officer, Investigations.
- Personally responsible for the investigation and supervision of many high profile cases dealing with child abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault in Manhattan.
- Investigations included the questioning of victims, witnesses, relatives, neighbors and suspects.
- Reviewed files and criminal records and consulted with other law enforcement agencies to develop leads of potential suspects.
- In charge of crime scene examinations including the collection of DNA and gathering of facts, clues and other material evidence.
- Assisted supervisors in the planning and execution of daily case management decisions.
- Prepared and formalized each case for court testimony and obtained all necessary legal documents including search warrants, wire taps, audio and video surveillance and extradition papers.
- Maintained data base and photo files on all known pattern, serial and patrolled offenders.
- Provided this intelligence information to appropriate investigators and units within the police department.
Master Detective Resume
Summary : Attain an Investigative management position to assist in the delegation of resources necessary to provide excellent service and customer satisfaction. Also detail adequate personnel and community relations for company productivity and safety.
Skills : Certified Law Enforcement Officer.
- Preserve, process, and analyze items of evidence obtained from crime scenes, victims, witnesses, and suspects.
- Obtain and analyze information on investigations to solve cases, to identify criminal activity, or to gather information for court cases.
- Record progress of the investigation, maintain informational files on suspects and submit reports to commanding officer or magistrate to authorize warrants.
- Prepare charges or responses to charges, or information for court cases, according to formalized procedures.
- Testify in court to present evidence or act as a witness in Grand Jury and in Court concerning criminal activity investigations.
- Instruct law enforcement on the topics of domestic violence and child sex abuse as certified by the Tennessee POST Commission.
- Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
MS In Criminal Justus
Detective/Criminal Investigator Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in criminal investigations, computer forensics, with an accountability and goal driven management style. Proven abilities to collaborate with other offices and agencies in order to exchange information and coordinate activities. Crafted significant contributions in managing investigative programs designed to protect the public, personnel, facilities, and information.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Incident Management, Interviewing,.
- Trained in investigative techniques pertaining to all manner of economic or "white collar" crimes.
- Work in conjunction with other local, state and federal agencies to identify and aggressively pursue individuals responsible for committing credit card and other types of fraud.
- Conduct and investigate criminal complaints that specifically deal with financial crimes.
- Review financial crime cases to ensure proper procedures are being followed and elements of the crime are met.
- Assist law enforcement investigators with complex questions regarding complex financial crime investigations.
- Analyze and conduct audits on bank statements, bill expenditures, invoices, credit card statements, and other financial records that relate to financial criminal investigations.
- Write and execute search warrants, serve arrest warrants and subpoenas for financial crime investigations.
- Attend court and assist prosecutors, serving as liaison between prosecutors and law enforcement agencies.
Bachelor Of Science
Objective : Self-directed, motivated, and results-driven professional with proven successes in leadership, and job progression in law enforcement, investigations, training, program management, and international relations.
Skills : Investigative techniques and databases, Emergency Medical Technician, Public Relations, Government agency case specific liaison, case agent.
- Effectively managed, conducted, and coordinated a heavy case load of approximately 25 criminal investigative cases per month.
- Trained and mentored new investigators in all aspects of investigative process.
- Gathered facts, collected evidence, and oversaw the handling of all aspects of cases.
- Conducted interviews with victims and witnesses; established timeliness of events; evaluated and examined database records of associated individuals.
- Conducted surveillance of suspects, coordinated, and led raids and arrests.
- Communicated and collaborated with other investigators, local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, and US Attorneys to develop the best course of action; and delegated assignments accordingly.
- Applied qualitative and quantitative methods for assessing intelligence data received in advanced notice of criminal activities.
- Applied principles, concepts, methodologies, and techniques of criminal intelligence in difficult and complex work assignments.
B.S. In Psychology
Detective/Police Officer Resume
Summary : Service-oriented investigator with 7 year background in law enforcement. Core competencies include investigative skills, knowledge of Texas law and documentation of findings as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handle multiple tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Reid Interview and Interrogation, AIRS Trsffic Accident Investigator, Computer Crimes, Social Media Investigstions, Background Investigations, Elder Abuse Instructor, TIPS Instructor, Crime Scene Technician, Sales Experience, Sales Team Management.
- Prepare class labs and demonstrate safe and proper use of lab equipment and hazardous or biohazardous materials.
- Manage critical incidents and hostage situations; utilize training and effective communication skills to successfully negotiate critical situations to a favorable outcome.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge and compliance with hazmat safety standards.
- Certified Confined Space and High Angle Rescue Technician; assess confined space hazards, monitor atmosphere, utilize confined space rescue equipment, knots, lowering systems, personal protective equipment, and patient packaging.
- Serve as department rescue driver, ensuring injured persons are transported quickly and safely.
- Perform crime-scene assessments and arrests, conduct investigations, develop and follow leads, and obtain physical evidence.
- Properly handle evidence, prepare reports and fully prepare cases for prosecution.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Detective Resume
Summary : Successfully and efficiently investigate all types of crimes. Write concise and accurate reports and warrants. Maintain a constant state of readiness and training to address crimes involving persons, finances, digital or tangible property and the internet.
Skills : CPR Certified, Traffic Accident Investigator: Trained and certified by Accident Investigation and Reconstructions (AIRS) in basic, advanced and automobile vs.
- Lead detective within 40-detective Criminal Intelligence Section; responsible for maintaining video monitoring systems throughout Baltimore City to support on-going criminal investigations and prevent illegal maritime activities affecting homeland security.
- Utilize Homeland Security grants to design, set up, and purchase video monitoring equipment for 5,000 square foot Video Watch Center.
- Action: Research vendors and types of equipment needed.
- Prepare RFQs, review prices and terms, and monitor the quality of services and products.
- Result: Played an instrumental role in establishing innovative facility recognized worldwide as a model for urban and terrorist crime prevention.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create standard operating procedures for archiving videos and increasing video usage and accessibility.
- Supply video surveillance tapes to other agencies and task forces (FBI, DEA, and ATF) to support on-going investigations.
Detective Assistant Resume
Summary : Looking for new challenges after a long and rewarding law enforcement career. Profound interest in conquering difficult tasks and bringing insight acquired after twenty-eight years in law enforcement.
Skills : Inspect rx, Investigations, Physical security.
- Utilized confidential informants, conducted mobile and stationary surveillance to obtain video and photographic evidence of illegal activity, and undercover tactics.
- Assisted patrol officers with supplemental case work to their original arrest and investigation for prosecution.
- Addressed officer and citizen complaints related to drug dealing in Albuquerque, NM.
- Prepared written/oral reports and testimony for Federal and State court proceedings.
- Conducted post-arrest interviews to secure and document information and evidence of suspected crimes.
- Assigned as an acting sergeant, leading and assisting with on the job training for new members of the Narcotics Unit.
- Initiated an undercover investigation to address complaints of street-level drug dealing in the Downtown Civic Plaza Area.
- Compiled information on suspects arrested during this operation.
Police Detective Resume
Summary : Highly decorated and accomplished Law Enforcement Professional with extensive background in investigative work and crime resolution. Very organized and autonomous, with outstanding communication and interview skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Investigations.
- Investigate use-of-firearm incidents and enumerated non-deadly force incidents involving sworn members of the Metropolitan Police Department.
- Force Review Operations Liaison provides operational support to the Force Investigation Team.
- Includes liaison duties with MPD Office of the General Counsel and the D.C.
- Office of the Corporation Counsel, as well as administrative requests from federal agencies and other organizations.
- Maintain a computerized database containing statistical tracking for all use of force.
- Administrator, Use of Force Review Board ensures all incidents involving the use of force is reviewed by the board.
- Provide and maintain all pertinent reports, records as it pertains to the use of force.
Private Detective Resume
Headline : Well qualified Law Enforcement Professional capable of leveraging extensive skills with state, federal and international law enforcement entities, toward the advancement and development of local law enforcement agencies. Offering advanced training, investigative and public relation skills.
Skills : NYC auxiliary officer, Police officer training.
- Leveraged expert law enforcement skills toward the collection of intelligence and physical evidence, leading to the arrest and conviction of suspects involved in depriving the citizens of Jefferson Parish and surrounding areas of their guarantied freedoms and liberties.
- Rapidly escalated to the rank of Detective due to work ethics and previous applied experience.
- Developed and worked in undercover capacities to gather intelligence and collect evidence.
- Managed and developed complex cases related to narcotics, homicides, organized crime, and etc.
- Conducted various surveillance activities in order to collect intelligence and evidence used to support Affidavits for warrants of Search and Seizure.
- Provided excellent testimony in several state and federal cases within the United States.
- Seized millions of dollars in assets and money which was derived from criminal enterprises.
BA In Criminal Justice
Summary : Highly qualified law enforcement professional with over 10 years practical experience. Identifying case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
Skills : Microsoft office, Interviewing, Investigations, Time management, Internet Research, Law Enforcement, Case Management, Communications, People Person, Training.
- Responsible for performing specialized police work in the investigation of criminals and criminal activities and the apprehension of violators in accordance with standard departmental general orders.
- Responsible for the enforcement of laws, ordinances, and protection of lives and property in an assigned area during a specified period.
- Performed criminal investigations by gathering, assembling, preserving, and reporting facts and evidence.
- Interviewed accused persons, witnesses, and others, analyzing and evaluating their testimony.
- Assisted in court cases by testifying and presenting evidence.
- Evaluated and determined sufficiency of evidence necessary to detain suspects.
- Investigated and made arrests for violations of Federal and State laws and local ordinances in cases to which assigned.
- Prepared a variety of records and reports of activities.