Private Investigator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing my skills in the fields of Security operations; Management and/or Executive Protection.
Skills : Computer Skills.
- Contracted with: Security Advisory Management Services Ltd.
- Performed first and secondary security screen of passengers prior to embarking upon aircraft.
- Checked departing passenger documentation for appropriate and completed forms and IDs.
- Maintained passenger lines and crowd control upon check-in and boarding of aircraft.
- Worked alongside local and international law enforcement personnel to detect suspicious activity, individuals or cargo.
- Detained and perform body searches of suspicious passengers and/or accompanied luggage.
- Conducted security sweep of aircraft and cargo areas prior to cargo loading and passenger boarding.
Private Investigator/Surveillance Instructor Resume
Objective : Identifying and documenting cases of potential security and safety hazards, who offers 16 years as a law enforcement / correctional officer. A former correctional officer with strong background in management, supervision, training and customer service. A former officer still offering my services in the security industry. Willing to work all shifts and holidays.
Skills : Investigating, Security, Retail Sales, Merchandising, EMT, Executive protection, Technical Surveillance Counter Measures.
- Responded to calls in both routine and non- routine situations from clients or potential clients.
- Noted and followed up on any behavior normal, or otherwise from people that I was investigating.
- Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during my assignments to be able to conduct an accurate detailed report to my client at the completion of my assignment.
- Processed and logged accurate and detailed incident reports.
- Prevented crimes by immediately reporting all unusual, unauthorized and illegal activity.
- Collected and organized all surveillance data and information that would best benefit my client.
- Delivered accurate verbal and written reports to clients.
- Investigated all security and safety situations.
Diploma In Law Enforcement
Private Investigator/Armed Security Officer Resume
Objective : Over ten years of surveillance and investigative experience, through the military, federal law enforcement and investigative agencies. I graduated with certifications from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, California P.O.S.T., and the Air Force Police Academy.
Skills : Analytical And Reasoning Skills To Conduct Special.
- Gather information, Complete and submit detailed reports.
- Identify cases with fraudulent activities, Perform background verification checks to confirm the credibility of a subject.
- Collect Statements, Photographs, Conduct Alive and Wellness Checks, Activity Checks, and Personal Contact/Locate.
- Site inspections to evaluate the authenticity of the accidents, Mobile and Static Surveillance, Videotape Documentation.
- Solid Verbal communication and written skills, Daily verbal and written reports.
- Proficient with investigative and observational skills that help detect fraud.
- Insurance procedures, regulations and investigation methods.
- Examine documents for accuracy, completeness and compliance with regulations.
Private Investigator/Security Officer Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Crime Fighter with a solid history of achievement in Private Investigation and Crime Prevention. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : CCTV surveillance,A trustworthy character,Investigative.
- Wrote reports or case summaries to document investigations.
- Obtained and analyzed information on suspects, crimes, or disturbances to solve cases, to identify criminal activity, or to gather information for court cases.
- Searched computer databases, credit reports, public records, tax or legal filings, or other resources to locate persons or to compile information for investigations.
- Conducted background investigations of individuals, such as pre-employment checks, to obtain information about an individual's character, financial status or personal history.
- Conducted private investigations on a paid basis.
- Observed and documented activities of individuals to detect unlawful acts or to obtain evidence for cases.
- Alerted appropriate personnel to suspects locations.
- Performed undercover operations, such as evaluating the performance or honesty of employees by posing as customers or employees.
BA In Political Science
Private Investigator/Commissioned Officer Resume
Objective : Work as a background investigator to provide safety and security experience gained in civilian and military employment. I am excited to submit my application for the available background investigator position with your organization.
Skills : Case analytics, case management, privacy, surveillance,.
- Conducted surveillance and claim cases as needed.
- Independently investigated insurance claims filed for a variety of coverage to include workers' compensation, general liability, disability, property and casualty, life and health cases.
- Used own discretion in the observation and collection of facts related to a claim.
- Used video and written documentation for claim related activities.
- Wrote daily reports of subjects and was able to develop professional, accurate and detailed reports of their actions.
- Testified to the collected facts obtained in any hearing or court of law as needed.
- Tracked plaintiff whereabouts, followed and documented their activities via video and documentation.
- Obtained records and documents of the person of interest via court and the Department of Motor Vehicle.
Private Investigator/Legal Investigator Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position by utilizing my Bachelor's degree in Political Science - Criminal Justice as well as a minor in Law Enforcement. I spent 6 years in the military and spent time on Active Duty orders as I served during the war of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Prepare written reports of investigation findings.
- Prepare evidence for presentation in court.
- Testify in court regarding investigation findings.
- Coordinate investigative efforts with law enforcement officers and attorneys.
- Create and maintain logs, records, or databases of information about fraudulent activity.
- Lead, or participate in, fraud investigation teams.
- Train others in fraud detection and prevention techniques.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst Private Investigator Resume
Summary : Experienced and talented Private Investigator beginning the preliminary stages of obtaining my California Private Investigative License. I'm seeking a long term career in the Criminal Justice Field, ideally in investigations or probation.
Skills : Professional writing, highly evolved people skills, streetwise, physical superiority, competent.
- Conduct surveillance of both stationary and mobile subjects in a covert manner to resolve various legal and insurance related issues.
- Conduct residency checks of various locations to positively identify where subjects currently reside.
- Obtain quality video footage that meets client requests and guidelines of court evidence.
- Write concise and accurate reports that depict all events that occurred during the entire duration of an investigation.
- Maintain daily contact with management regarding case activity.
- Promote investigative services Digistream offers to potential clients.
- Assist with the discovery of intel and background of subjects.
- Maintain company surveillance vehicle and equipment.
Assistant Private Investigator Resume
Objective : Self-motivated team player with the critical skills for success and productivity, demonstrated throughout my professional experience in the fields of investigations, security, and social services.
Skills : Proficient In MS Office, Internet, And General Computer Use., Excellent Writing And Verbal Communicating., Working Independently With Minimal Supervision., Exceptional Multi-tasking And Organizing Abilities., Eliciting Cooperation From Outside Entities And Unwilling Or Hostile Subjects.
- Completing domestic and international insurance claims investigations.
- Functions Initiated contact and verified with clients/customers relating to the type of investigative package they have ordered.
- Assisted clients/customers with all inquiries and provided assignment updates as needed via telephone or email contact.
- Cultivated relationships with clients/customers through personal telephone/email interactions.
- Interacted and established good rapport with various personnel from multiple government and private entities.
- Maintaining up-to-date computerized records of all case information.
- Submitting written reports of investigative findings by individual case deadlines.
- Assisting in the training of new investigators.
Sr. Private Investigator Resume
Headline : Civilian investigation and surveillance professional with a highly accomplished military background earning numerous commendations and awards for superior performance in academic, tactical and technical capacities for the U.S. Army. Expertly planned, coordinated and executed numerous operations. Effectively trained, supervised and mentored large teams under high stress conditions.
Skills : Microsoft office, Conflict Resolution, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Instructor.
- Conducted investigations on over 200 separate cases with nearly all investigations centered around discovering misconduct related to fraud.
- Coordinated with other investigators on cases and reports.
- Questioned witnesses, neighbors, and other individuals in order to gather information on incidents and individuals.
- Gathered necessary information for court appearances and testified as a witness under oath in court.
- Gathered evidence and processed reports and surveillance video.
- Presented information at professional forums, conferences and associations.
- Collected, analyzed and interpreted information, documentation and physical evidence associated with investigations.
Junior Private Investigator Resume
Objective : More than 13 years of experience including loss prevention duties and covert surveillance. Capable of producing detailed reports and investigative summaries. Experienced as a witness within court proceedings. Familiar with using CCTV equipment and systems. Experienced in dealing with package control and shrinkage issues within a loss prevention environment. Able to act as an effective deterrent to credit and check fraud within a digital exception based reporting system.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Customer Relations, Relationship Management.
- Respond to incidents of suspected fraud and abuse in workers compensation and other insurance cases.
- Complete background checks and preliminary investigations.
- Conduct covert surveillance and record observations using photographic and digital recording devices.
- Make contact with other collateral information sources to obtain statements and information.
- Work closely with various law-enforcement agencies.
- Create detailed reports and maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Maintain responsibility for budget, equipment, and personal expense account.
B.S. In Criminal Justice
Private Investigator Lead Resume
Summary : As an experienced Private Investigator/Fugitive Recovery Agent, my aim would be to gain highest respectable and honorable position with my hard work and diligence. I would not only like to excel in my career as a Law enforcement professional but would also want to put a mark in the history of Law.
Skills : Currently licensed as armed guard.
- Searched a variety of computerized databases to access criminal, civil, family and real property documents.
- Traveled to various court houses and government offices to obtain copies of criminal, civil, family and real property records.
- Prepared detailed written reports of research obtained from searches.
- Conducted client and witness interviews and canvassed for information and additional witnesses.
- Prepared detailed reports of above mentioned statements.
- Conducted surveillance on individuals, businesses and law enforcement agencies to document activities.
- Traveled to various police departments and sheriff's departments to obtain calls for services and reports and if necessary interview officers.
Bs In Psychology/Biology
Private Investigator Resume
Objective : Over 16 years as a law enforcement / correctional officer. A former correctional officer with strong background in management, supervision, training and customer service. A former officer still offering my services in the security industry. Willing to work all shifts and holidays.
Skills : Firearms and Non-Lethal Weapons Training, Self Defense.
- Conducted surveillance on workers compensation claimants.
- Performed reviews to determine case objective and verified information regarding address, telephone number and vehicles of subjects.
- Conducted surveillance of both stationary and mobile subjects.
- Gathered new information pertaining to the subject of the investigation through public database searches and/or neighborhood canvasses.
- Obtained video utilizing covert techniques, such as hidden cameras and photographs.
- Reported all aspects of the progression of an investigation.
- Maintained daily contact with management regarding case activity.
- Maintained professional attitude and appearance when representing the company.
Master of Science