Student Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Goal-directed, results-oriented professional with background in health care, education, and management. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; proven track record for providing a non-anxious presence and keen insight into the needs of others.
Skills : Fitness, MS Office, Excel.
- Assessed, evaluated and documented injuries.
- Provided first aid, bracing, equipment fitting/removal, and post-injury therapeutic modalities.
- Supported Men's and Women's Basketball, Women's Volleyball and Basketball, and Men's Soccer.
- Appreciated for going above and beyond, logging over 500 hours supporting home games and practices.
- Demonstrated a high degree of compassion and empathy for athletes, using a holistic approach for a complete understanding of, and sensitivity to, individual needs.
- Worked with physical therapists at People, Inc., learning new treatment modalities.
- Assisted orthopedic surgeons, taking vitals, gathering background health care information, documenting physician findings; scheduling follow-up appointments, and signing out medicine.
- Worked well with both doctors and patients, and balanced humor with professionalism.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Student Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Motivated and caring individual seeking a position as a Student Athletic Trainer at Covenant Village of the Great Lakes. Offering compassion and motivation to ensure that residents are able to carry out daily living tasks with ease.
Skills : Leadership Training, Fitness.
- Participated in student athletic training at Holt High School.
- Assisted with stretching, ultrasound, assisting with rehabilitation and preventative programs.
- Conducted injury evaluations, wound care, laundry, and hydration of athletes.
- Experienced with shadowing over 10 licensed Physician's Assistants.
- Observed PAs at a variety of locations such as ash hospitals, nursing homes, orthopedic centers, sports medicine clinics, pediatric offices, and family practice offices.
- Helped use knowledge of medical terminology and get a first-hand look at how licensed professionals handle tough situations and deal with patients.
- Learned about certain injuries associated with sports and illnesses that can occur due to infection or temperature.
- Learned how to tape, splint, brace, and how to take care of wounds.
Jr. Student Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Student Athletic Trainer is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the medical and rehabilitation programs and needs of student-athletes.
Skills : Cashier, Cleaning, Hard Worker, CPR.
- Assisted in over 750 hours with practice and game coverage including set-up, preventative taping and bracing, clean-up from practice.
- Provided technical and individual information to athletes and coaches related to CPR, first aid, diets, conditioning, exercises, and related health matters as a Student Athletic Trainer.
- Rendered service or treatment under the supervision of a team physician and Head Athletic Trainer and Preceptor.
- Applied, managed, and instructed athletes on the use and care of orthopedic appliances such as splints, and braces and develop patient education.
- Ensured proper use and maintenance of athletic equipment.
- Assisted with the inventory of the athletic training room.
- Assisted with rehabilitation programs and aquatic therapy.
Student Athletic Trainer III Resume
Headline : To be able to maintain a position that provides stable schedule, while also having interactions with the general public and help use experience to coordinate events and maintain schedules.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Event Planning, Marketing.
- Provided necessary health education training for athletes.
- Monitored athletes with acute conditions.
- Instructed athletes Recorded athlete's medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Performed monthly inventory and maintained office and medical supply counts.
- Interviewed athletes to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements and vital signs.
- Injured athletes, with the given treatment plan from the doctor or head trainer.
- Responsible for setting the fields and gyms up for practices and games.
Bachelor Of Science
Student Athletic Trainer II Resume
Summary : Dedicated Student Athletic Trainer who excels at completing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment, building rapport, and prioritizing tasks. Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision. Energetic, organized, and self-motivated.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CPR / First Aid, Application Of Therapeutic Modalities.
- Assisted the head athletic trainer to prevent and treat all athletic injuries at WKU, more specifically football players.
- Responsible for diagnosing, assessing, and rehabilitating athletes to return back to competitive shape.
- Trained in preventative methods such as ankle and wrist taping.
- Provided water, Gatorade and electrolyte supplements to all athletes during practice and games.
- Assisted the training staff with administrative work as needed.
- Accompanied athletes to and from doctor appointments.
- Documented athletes' weight before and after practice to establish normal water loss.
- Notified head trainer or superior member of training staff if the injury is suspected.
Master Of Business
Student Athletic Trainer I Resume
Summary : Student Athletic Trainer is works closely with other disciplines and specialties within the department and facility as well as with athletes and families to assure a cohesive approach to athlete care.
Skills : Fitness, Coach, Trainer.
- Facilitated ADL's and assisted patients with functional mobility to increase comfort and quality of life.
- Instructed patients in the safe and effective use of pulleys, weights, inclined surfaces, and other equipment.
- Performed diagnostic and prognostic exams to evaluate muscle, nerve, joint and functional abilities.
- Performed and documented initial exams and determined appropriate diagnosis.
- Developed strengthening and exercise programs.
- Administered massage as well as heat, water, ice, electrical and muscle energy as part of therapeutic programs.
- Tested neuromuscular, motor, cognitive skills Guided patients in safe exercise, taking into account individualized physical limitations.
Master Of Science
Student Athletic Trainer/Coach Resume
Summary : Student Athletic Trainer position is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing programs for the prevention, evaluation and rehabilitative treatment to athletes involved in various intercollegiate athletics programs at the University.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Copy Machine.
- Assisted student-athletes during their workouts.
- Worked 10 hours per week, while maintaining academic excellence.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the facility and all workout equipment.
- Maintained a neat and orderly store.
- Met and exceeded quotas for various sales competitions.
- Enhanced guests' experiences through excellence in customer service.
- Responsible for preparing hot and cold beverages and various food items.
- Memorized the entire menu, allowing me to multitask in such a fast-paced environment.
- Developed an effective system to ensure that drinks were administered in a timely fashion.
Lead Student Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : To obtain a job that allows self-improvement, learning lifelong skills, and future career opportunities through the company.
Skills : Student Athletic Training, Personal Fitness Training, Fast-paced Environment.
- Assisted in prevention, treatment, evaluation, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries and related illnesses.
- Assisted in the cleaning of the athletic training room.
- Restocked medical supplies in both athletic training rooms.
- Set up the field with necessary medical equipment and supplies.
- Break down the field, clean all coolers and water bottles after practice.
- Assisted in the maintenance of student-athlete files.
- Assisted in administering treatment and rehabilitation to athletes during afternoon hours.
Asst. Student Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Gaining experience in the field from any new position will only strengthen those skills, and open up new ones.
Skills : Microsoft, Emr, C++, Matlab, Matlab.
- Assisted all the head trainers.
- Assisted all athletes and coaches.
- Led group practices.
- Assisted the head coach of the basketball team for two years for district playoffs.
- Cared for student-athletes injuries using physical therapy equipment, techniques, and medication.
- Applied protective or injury preventive devices such as tape, bandages, or braces to body parts such as ankles, knees, fingers, or wrists.
- Assessed and report the progress of recovering athletes to head athletic trainers, coaches, and physicians.
Student Athletic Trainer Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with a facility with a stimulating environment where can grow professionally and personally by encountering challenging opportunities
Skills : Administrative, Filing, Answering phones.
- Conducted an assessment of an athlete's injury or illness in order to provide emergency or care, and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment along with the coach and athletic trainer of the school.
- Applied protective or injury preventive devices such as tape, bandages, or braces to body parts such as ankles, fingers, or wrists.
- Assessed and report the progress of recovering athletes with coaches.
- Massaged body parts in order to relieve soreness, strains, and bruises.
- Advised athletes on the proper use of equipment.
- Performed team-support duties such as running errands, maintaining equipment, and stocking supplies.
- Led stretching exercises for team members prior to games and practices.