Payroll Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished results-driven Human Resources Professional with extensive experience in Fortune 500 companies. Proven track record of executing programs and processes to drive employee engagement and operational efficiency. HR experience spans staffing within Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and HRIS support. Team leader with strong customer service focus, excellent verbal and written communication, and people skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP, Paychex, POS, Cash Handling, Type 60 Wpm, Management Skills, Human Resources, Attention To Detail, Fast Learner, Scheduling, Dispatch, Social Media, Selling, Excellent Communication Skills, Reporting, Phone Etiquette, Training, Payroll.
- Processed bi-weekly payroll for 3,000 non-exempt and exempt employees.
- Administered sign-on bonuses, tuition reimbursements, garnishments, and tax levies through ADP system.
- Maintained month-end accruals by balancing an excel metric database in connection with finance bi-weekly actual.
- Rebate Specialist Managed a portfolio of 30 commercial rebate accounts to assure timely and accurate payments.
- Analyzed clients' trending performance from a variety of data sources to determine the validity of claims.
- Created ad-hoc reporting that ensured better communication and strengthened client relations.
- Presented rebates in excess of $1M to executive team, including forecasting and actual projections that led to insightful recommendations and future action plans.
Payroll Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified, dedicated and consistent professional offering more than 7 years of experience in unmatched front office, clerical support; thorough accounts receivables; customer service, and guest relations. Looking for a position in a company that needs and values quality front-end customer support service and can benefit from my positive interaction skills and technical abilities and welcomes opportunities to grow within your organization.
Skills : Proficient in most Microsoft Office programs - Word, Excel, Outlook; Skilled in the use of ADP payroll processing system; Learns new software quickly; Organization skills; Pays attention to detail; Customer service skills.
- Supported five multi-state pay groups for accurate and timely processing of payroll into ADP (Enterprise).
- Reviewed and keyed timesheets and any other pertinent payroll related changes in payroll system and recorded and maintained payroll transactions.
- Accountable for garnishments and payouts for voids, adjustments, commissions, gross ups, relocation reimbursements, bonus payments, stock options, deductions, reimbursements, and rewards to employees.
- Assisted HR processing paperwork for new employees verifying start dates and employee information for accuracy into the ADP or the WorkDay system.
- Reviewed time sheets, wage computation, salary increases, retroactive pay, leave of absences and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Followed up with associates, clients and/or managers on missing information and resolved discrepancies.
- Recorded employee information which included exemptions, transfers, tax status changes, leave of absences and resignations to maintain and update payroll records.
- Prepared reporting semi-monthly and monthly and/or adjustment/void documentation for accounting- assisted with any discrepancies or questions.
B. A. In Arts
Accounts Receivable/Payroll Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 15 years of experience as a payroll specialist in the payroll service industry and recently earned my PHR certification.
Skills : Unemployment Claims, Workers Compensation Claims.
- Managed 50 client accounts in diverse industries such as retail, manufacturing, construction and restaurants.
- Administered the answering and payments of child support orders, court garnishments, tax levies and other garnishments.
- Coordinated with the client, insurance carrier and vendor to ensure workers' compensation certificates were accurate and up to date.
- Coordinated with contractors and subcontractors to ensure certified payroll reports were both accurate and timely.
- Accurately computed and distributed over 200 payroll checks weekly.
- Trained new employees on the Darwin payroll processing software.
- Served as a backup for the accurate and timely payment of federal and multi-state payroll taxes.
Bachelor's In Journalism
Payroll Coordinator/Accountant Resume
Summary : 20 year career serving customers in payroll, retail and grounds maintenance. Highly organized with attention to detail and timeliness. Proficient with office systems including telephones, voice mail, fax machines, computer programs, email and copiers. Prefer a work environment that provides challenges.
Skills : Emt B, CPR Certified.
- Review timesheets and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verify attendance, hours worked and post information onto designated records.
- Process and issue employee and contractor statements of earnings and deductions.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from timesheets and other records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors.
- Event Manager Coordinate wellness screenings ranging in size from 1-500 participants with various sponsors and customers based on established scheduling matrix.
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email to obtain specific event requirements to ensure a successful event.
HR & Payroll Coordinator Resume
Summary : To secure a position which allows flexibility and growth, in a professional environment, that allows me to utilize my talents and abilities to the fullest.
Skills : Payroll coordinator, Payroll coordinator, Accounting.
- Supervised and directed payroll operations in the biweekly processing of multi-State, and foreign payroll for approximately 450 employees.
- Constantly searched for methods to improve operations.
- Ensuring an accurate gross to net calculation; transmitting calculations to ADP's server for processing; verifying payroll totals and distribution of statements and checks to employees.
- Maintaining and updating personnel information of employees' Masterfile data, i.e.
- tax withholding forms, deposit information, home address, work location, etc.
- Setting up and maintaining levies, garnishments, Savings Bonds and other deductions.
- Calculating and distribution of final payouts to exiting employees.
B.A. In Business Administration
Payroll Coordinator/Administrator Resume
Headline : To become a company asset in which the hard work and dedication that I provide will not only benefit the company as a whole but may provide self-worth and a feeling of accomplishment. I feel that my positive attitude, my goal orientated focus and my learning potential along with the ability to adapt to numerous changes allows me to provide and fulfill the array of responsibilities and duties that I am capable of fulfilling.
Skills : CPP Certified Payroll Professional, Advanced Excel,.
- Include importing timecard data for payroll processing.
- Transmitting payroll data to service bureau for bi-weekly payroll for over 10,000 employees.
- Processing of payroll adjustments for missing work hours, adjustments.
- Periodically perform system audits of various divisions of payroll and prepare materials for external audits.
- Providing support for internal management staff and external managers 20 field offices in the U.S.
- Review employee master file information for year end W-2 processing and prepare W-2 corrections and tax amendments.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Director of Payroll.
- Registering for state and local withholding, state unemployment taxes and insuring accurate tax rates for employees.
Lead Payroll Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a Payroll and/or General Cashier position with your organization, which would enable my expert skills as a Certified Payroll Professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Ten-key by touch, Taxes, Organizational Skills, Accounting, Payroll, Cash Handling, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Resident Trust Accounting, Reconciliation, Inventory Management, Auditing.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for over 120 exempt and non-exempt employees, some of them are members of a Local Union.
- Upload payroll file and send it to ADP for processing.
- Balancing properties payroll with ADP reports, research and analysis of any discrepancies before pay checks distribution.
- Preparing spreadsheets for tips, incentives, bonuses and deductions.
- Respond to Employees Inquiries about Payroll.
- Support Payroll reporting requirement in conjunction with HR Director.
- Preparing Payroll accrual for the months end and various daily reports.
Director/Payroll Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a career geared toward my studies in Accounting and experience in human resources and payroll, while becoming an asset to your company and gaining an understanding of my surroundings in the process.
Skills : Full Cycle Payroll, Multi-client, Out Sourced Payroll Processing.
- Scheduled and maintained biweekly payroll processing for more than 450 employees.
- Worked directly with each of the hospital's department directors to ensure accurate employee data.
- Maintained confidential employee personal records.
- Processed new vendor entries for Accounts Payable, adhering to Sarbanes-Oxley standards.
- Worked in conjunction with Human Resources department to process employee reviews/raises.
- Worked with A/P Coordinator, Staff Accountant, Controller and CFO in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Collected and updated new vendor detail set up for Accounts Payables database, per SOX standards.
- Collected, reviewed and reported benefit deduction information directly to corporate officials.
Payroll Coordinator/Accounting Assistant Resume
Summary : To gain an understanding of how to provide good customer service and to obtain knowledge of a day to day operations.
Skills : Payment Processing, Healthcare, Phlebotomy, Written Communication.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
Health Care Administration
Payroll Coordinator II Resume
Objective : My Objective is to obtain a career with a company that provides professional growth, leadership and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, Quickbooks Pro.
- Maintained and coordinated timesheets processed and inspected them for accuracy.
- Contacted clients and associates for late time as well as for time card accuracy.
- Processed Unemployment claims, from initial claim up to appeal hearing.
- Performed weekly General Margin/Budget reports Answered calls for application updates and scheduled interviews for Recruiters based on viable candidate applications.
- Assisted applicants with submitting their applications to the correct branch and positions they are looking for.
- Helped with new applicants processing tax and payroll information as they transferred to new hires.
- Reported on employees that were not adhering to schedules so that recruiters could investigate as to reasons that candidates were not working the allotted schedules.
Bachelor Of Science
Payroll Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Several years experience in administrative support in relation to 401(k) plans, payroll and customer service. Energetic and reliable with strong a work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Customer Relationship Management.
- Process semi-monthly payroll for over 1,000 employees in multiple states and Canada.
- Verify all workflow for compensation, job, department and pay group changes are made prior to processing payroll.
- Communicate with Human Resources to ensure integrity of the payroll data in relation to new hires, terminations, transfers and rate changes.
- Research and resolve questions regarding employee timesheets, paychecks, paid time off, banking, garnishments, retroactive pay calculations, taxes and other inquiries.
- Process manual checks, final termination checks, voids and tax adjustments.
- Balance and post journal entries relating to the General Ledger in Great Plains.
- Set-up rep codes for new Financial Advisors using Thomson Beta system.
B.A. In Journalism
Payroll Coordinator Resume
Objective : To work in a dynamic company utilizing vast amount of payroll experiences to enhance company's payroll protocols.
Skills : Payroll.
- Created and conducted payroll year end procedure to the entire office as well as providing 2016 payroll change information.
- Successfully resolved multiple client payroll issue by providing payroll/tax advice restoring positive working relations.
- Implemented auto payroll process between GCS and ADP reducing payroll error and reconciliation time.
- Greatly reduced payroll processing time resulting in lower accounting fees creating positive working relations with clients with increase in referrals of clients.
- Designed payroll reconciliation procedures for all clients which reduced time needed to review payroll avoiding delays in processing.
- Reviewed and approved expense reimbursement in Tallie and exported to Bill.com.
- Quickly assisted client with data entry needs of entering in charitable donations into INTACCT resulting in faster month close for client.
- Efficiently entered numerous incoming AP invoices in Quickbooks along with manual check cuts on weekly basis.
Associates In Accounting