Lead Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : I prefer health care because of my infatuation with healing the sick, but lately, I fell into customer service and I love it, I love meeting new customers and enjoy talking to the old ones.
Skills : Cash Management, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service Oriented.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Processed daily invoices and billed renewed invoices to clients.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail and fax.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
- Served as main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Restocked inventory ever month and reviewed cash operation data to verify proper replenishment.
- Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
Diploma In General
Lead Customer Service Representative/Accounts Receivable Resume
Objective : To secure a position that will utilize my interpersonal and creative skills in a progressive company, Handling all end of day procedures, cash, checks, credit cards, and care credit transactions were documented into spread sheet, ensuring daily totals were accurate, and emailed to financial department.
Skills : Word, Excel, Customer Service, Customer Service, Receptionist, Veterinary Receptionist, Licensed Cosmetologist.
- Responsible for coordinating schedules for 6 dermatologists in various locations.
- Created patient records, updated paperless medical record system through Infinity software program with detailed medical terminology and codes.
- Obtained records from referring veterinarians, to ensure complete medical history was obtained prior to pet's first examination.
- Answered a 6 line phone system in a prompt, professional manner.
- Handled all financial transactions and estimated costs for clients during intake and discharging of patients.
- Provided doctors with thorough and accurate messages documenting symptoms and behaviors of ill patients.
- Filled and dispensed pharmaceuticals and explained discharge and medication instructions to clients.
Licensed Cosmetologist In Cosmetology
Dispatcher/Lead Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Motivated and self-driven professional with a genuine passion to help customers through consultative sales. Seeking a position that offers a constructive environment that will enhance my skills and allow me to reach my full potential.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Cash Handling, Troubleshooting, Microsoft word, Leadership/Management.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to support compliance while driving high performance and building our talent.
- Encourages and monitors phone staff to manage time and work efficiently.
- Coach staff to build their skills and knowledge on one on one setting as well as groups Serves as a resource to others in resolving complex problems and issues.
- Respond to escalated inquiries, from individuals calling in to unit ensures issues are resolved for our members.
- Lead meetings, huddles and any updated processes CSA's may need to know.
- Possesses and applies advanced skills to the assigned area to answer complex inquiries, resolves issues and educate CSA's.
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
Bilingual Lead Customer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a Bilingual Lead Customer Service Representative profession with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : Management Skills, Computer Skills, Analytical Skills, Leadership Skills, Customer Service, People Skills, Commnication and Writing Skills.
- Prepare reports stating our current sales goals in correlation to where we as a branch are.
- Supervise customer service representatives to ensure proper management of work time.
- Assist management in setting expectations for sales, customer service, and community involvement.
- Our branch location assisted in military events.
- Since starting with the bank, we won multiple national awards for our participation in Military Saves Week.
- Planning and coordination of this event is a must for successful completion.
- Skills Used The ability to multitask, finish projects on time, and still provide amazing customer service.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Customer Service Representative II Resume
Headline : A goal-orientated and adaptable accounting professional with excellent customer service, leadership qualities, oral and written communication skills, and analytical thinking skills. Bilingual in Urdu and English.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, Sales, Computer Skills, Customer Service.
- Provide a high level of customer service by greeting customers in a friendly and timely manner, and assisting customers with their rental needs.
- Communicate to customers the rental terms and conditions, vehicle features, and other services.
- Process returns, and notify Management of any vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance.
- Take incoming calls- quote rates and book reservations.
- Work with insurance companies to get up to date certificates.
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management and account receivables.
- Brought Customer service Scores from A 65% to an 89%.
- Implemented ideas which we use to this day.
High School Or Equivalent
Lead Customer Service Representative III Resume
Summary : I have excelled in my previous work experience due to my drive and ability to connect with customers. Building honest and respectful relationships with clients are what I enjoy. I am interested in a career that will require my dedication and put my skills to the test.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Planning Skills.
- Performed all aspects of Customer Service including: processing orders, assisting customers with issues such as late shipments, price discrepancies, invoicing, and product quality concerns.
- Product categories: Can Liners Food Service Packaging Barrier Films Silage Film Agricultural Films Adhered to ISO and SOX standards.
- Assisted multiple National and Regional Sales Managers in achieving their sales goals by creating sales pricing templates, assisting with expediting shipments, and other tasks to insure Sales Managers adequately managed their customer base.
- Assisted Sales Managers responsible for covering the entire Northeast US, the entire West Coast, Eastern PA, portions of the Midwest, and multiple National Accounts.
- Coordinated Sales and Marketing efforts of multiple National and Regional Manufactures Rep.
- Provided Company computer technologies and education.
- Developed and distributed marketing sales tools and aids.
A.A. In Business And Technology
Lead Customer Service Representative I Resume
Summary : Results-driven Senior Banker, recognized for exceptional ability to demonstrate leadership in complex fast-paced environments, able to establish a clear vision of sales, operations, and branding goals and guide others towards meeting and exceeding professional expectations. MBA graduate with diverse background and fluent in Lithuanian and Russian languages.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service.
- Managed daily operations of branch in the absence of Branch Manager.
- Assisted branch Manager in implementing business development strategies for the branch.
- Ensure branch that the branch personnel comply with federal and state regulations.
- Performed monthly internal audits and coached team members based on findings.
- Actively participated in operation meetings on regional level and increased financial center's operational performance results by 17%.
- Implemented professional experience, academic knowledge and diverse background to build and deepen relationships with customers.
- Successfully contributed to financial center's sales goals by becoming a trusted advisor to many European clients by being able to communicate in their native language.
Lead Customer Service Representative/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Supervising and overseeing the customer service team Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for meetings with upper management Off-site meetings with clients regarding billing issues and start-ups process Creating blanket orders, order forms and safety books Pursue all customer inquiries and develop new leads for the sales team thru CRM Research and resolve customer problems accurately and efficiently.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage 300, DAX System, NetSuite.
- Assist sales representatives by phone and in person.
- Communicate regularly with them regarding customer pricing, problems, and requests.
- Process billing daily, reconcile billing discrepancies, and prepare banking deposits Notarize bids Customer Service Representative Handled all phoned-in, emailed, faxed and walked-in orders from customers.
- Assist customers in showroom with product knowledge Assist sales representative by phone and in person.
- Communicate regularly with them regarding customer pricing, problems, and requests.
- Open and close point of sale system, complying with all procedures and policies in cash handling, transactions, bank authorizations and TeleCheck system.
- Checked in freight and worked out product to appropriate shelves.
AA In Business Administration Accounting
Lead Customer Service Representative/Assistant Resume
Objective : To help provide for myself and my family; To further myself as an individual professionally; To broaden my mind with different experiences; to become a better individual and teammate while gaining more life knowledge.
Skills : Insurance verification and prior authorization.
- Cleaned facility inside and outside according to employment standards.
- Handled money while operating a digital register, and handled food according to the customers order.
- Provided excellent customer service and offered assistance when needed or seen.
- Trained new employees on new or old products and handbook rules, along with leading my own shifts under supervision of an assistant manager or by myself.
- Cooked and prepped all food needed for the day or shift I was to work.
- Checked in vendors and product along with operating a hand held audit scanner to do the necessary audits for certain categories.
- Washed and sanitized all counter tops and cabinets when necessary along with hand washing coffee pots.
Lead Customer Service Representative/Head Resume
Summary : An energetic self-starter who is creative and can work independently or with a team. Is enthusiastic when it comes to working and can maintain a positive attitude under changing work circumstances. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OutLook. Possesses good work ethics that make long-term relationships with customers possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Managed all large commercial accounts which included concept design, material recommendations, estimates and proposals, the proofing of finished products and customer consultations.
- Secured payment arrangements and posted them to appropriate accounts.
- Kept up with strict deadlines by keeping files indicating priority, due date and status of all incoming jobs.
- Additional duties included: Established or identified prices for printing services and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or print smith.
- Maintained contact with new and existing clients.
- Responded to client queries or complaints by phone or e-mail as appropriate.
- Transferred urgent calls to appropriate departments.
- Updated clients contact information and other details in the customer database.
Lead Customer Service Representative/Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in Customer Service where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
Skills : microsoft office, Indesign, Photoshop, Excel.
- Performed Supervisor duties, such as assuring assigned work was complete, and that calls times, as well as wrap-up times were being followed.
- Handled escalated and researched intensive calls.
- Acted as a point of contact for Customer Service representatives, Pharmacists, and outside courier services.
- Research, evaluate, and resolve internal and external customer issues via phone, CRM application, or email.
- Handled communication between multiple internal departments Assisted in the communication between, customer facility staff and physicians, and internal pharmacists Supported facility staff in entry-level troubleshooting for both computer hardware, and software issues.
- Gathered needed information for support and escalation of issues to correct support groups.
- Managed response and support of site wide customer outages, managed the offline backup option for passing needed medications correctly.
- Managed the emergency delivery, and release of needed medications to patients at the customer facilities.
High School Diploma
Lead Customer Service Representative Resume
Summary : I am a very friendly person and I enjoy speaking with and learning about people from all walks of life. I am a hard-working and reliable individual. I would love to work for an employer where I can grow and expand in my knowledge and skills in counseling or work that is similar. I learn very quickly and I like challenges.
Skills : Administrative Skills, Medical Assisting.
- Provided excellent member services and maintained member satisfaction.
- Employed security measures to ensure funds were not compromised.
- Received cash and checks for deposit, verified amounts, vault, and examined checks for endorsement.
- Entered member and transactions data into computer and issued computer-generated receipts to member.
- Cashed checks and disbursed monies after verifying signatures, endorsements and member account balances.
- Collected loan payments and placed holds on accounts for uncollected funds, according to organizational procedures.
- Ordered daily supply of cash and counted incoming cash to verify accuracy.
- Explained, promoted and sold products and services.
Certificate In Medical Assistant