Summary : Accomplished and energetic Owner/Photographer with a solid history of achievement in photography. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include leadership, organize and social skills. Energetic, Passionate, and Dedicated to bringing a superb sense of visual aesthetics and a passion for delivering promised results and remaining true to a unique artistic vision. A photographer familiar with what makes a great shot or a powerful image. Employs diverse technical knowledge and artistic ability.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Wedding Lighting Techniques, Portrait Lighting Techniques, Sports Photography, Image Stacking, Product Marketing, Set Design
- Taking photos of product and staff for company marketing materials.
- Worked in concert, event, portrait, and product photography for various clientele. Provided high-quality imagery for websites, brochures, and promotional press kits.
- Proficient in other adobe creative suite programs to process and package the photos in whatever format the client needs.
- Experienced working on site in dynamic and unpredictable environments, using both natural and studio lighting.
- Photographing high-quality images for both print and internet distribution.
- Selecting and altering secondary photographic features such as backdrops and lighting.
- Maintaining productive professional relationships with models my passion, career, and future is photography.
- Assuming duties of creative director by managing and producing photo shoots.
- Creating internet and physical advertisements in Microsoft Word and Photoshop.
Freelance Photographer Resume
Summary : Freelance Photographer With over 14 years of experience in the commercial, catalog and political photography field. Has expert lighting skills plus unmatched Photoshop and Capture One experience. Working closely with others, have introduced professionalism into each team to increase production levels while keeping a healthy and friendly work environment. An able, enthusiastic, skilled, and reliable photographer, seeking a position that reflects my experience, skills, and personal attributes including dedication, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Photoshop, Photography, Transportation, Time Management, Organizational, Cashier
- Worked with builders, interior designers, and real estate agents.
- Built websites and produced print material when needed for my clients.
- Responsible for prepping the products, sets, camera's and computers for photo-shoots, as well as retouching for production.
- Responsible for training the photographers in my territory and ensure top quality photos for the customers.
- Photographed pre-schools and daycares, edited those photos, and sold the prints to the families.
- Handled cash sales at the register upon completion of the portrait package selection.
- Designed unique enhancements of customer's photos through the creation center.
- Responsible for creating a pleasant photo experience for customers through outstanding customer service and exceptional photography.
- Fabricated camera mounts and cases to capture images and protect equipment.
BA in Studio Art
Junior Photographer Resume
Headline : Experienced and highly motivated Junior Photographer in commercial photography seeking photography position that capitalizes on my skills in commercial photography. Strong team building skills that foster cross-training and individual growth within the workplace. To obtain employment with a company in which I can grow and utilize my skillset.
Skills : Customer Service, Stocking, Cash Register, Quality Assurance, Photography
- Preparing, styling, and photographing all incoming merchandise according to ModCloth standards, as laydowns, in sets, or on models both in the studio and on location.
- Maintaining a balance of quality and quantity to hit high daily image goals.
- Maintaining a clean studio environment and assisting in organizing and maintaining cleanliness in prop storage areas.
- Maintaining all photography equipment and sets support materials.
- Maintaining systems that ensure the timely completion of all new products launching and projects as directed by the Sr. Photographer
- Using DSLR camera to capture video content with limited editing and sound considerations
- Developing expertise in digital software for image enhancement, e.g., cropping or color correction.
- Managing business aspects of small business ownership, including scheduling and administration.
Photographer Intern Resume
Objective : A versatile and creative person Photographer Intern. Blends academic training with excellent leadership and customer service skills to create a professional and accurate job environment. To utilize my management, organization and communications skills on a daily basis within a challenging and rewarding environment.
Skills : Fashion Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Portrait Photography, Adobe Indesign, Still-Life Photography, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Lightroom
- Taking pictures at events (weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events, etc), post-production like editing in Lightroom and Photoshop, ordering prints for clients, meeting with clients (new clients and clients who want to create albums), and through album design in photoshop.
- Got involved in customer service by answering phone calls and dealing with new and old clientele.
- Helped build and promote the company through social media like on Facebook and Instagram.
- Edited, toned, captioned and uploaded photographs for news publications.
- Selected and utilized props, backgrounds and lighting systems to created desired effects.
- Developed ability to arrange large groups of people to pose for photos.
- Photographed students, teachers and staff in schools for their yearbooks.
- Photographed portraits of elementary and high school students for school photos.
Data Entry/Photographer Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an enthusiastic Photographer/Graphic Artist committed to delivering promised results and remaining true to a unique artistic vision. To obtain a responsible and challenging position with an ever growing company that will utilize previous work experience and skills to meet business objectives and support commitments to customer service, employee development, continuous improvement and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Photography, Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Videography
- Produced quality portraits and monitored the quality of the studio's photography.
- Answering and transferring calls, collecting payments, answering billing and insurance questions, fax, copy, print, scan, computer use, research and resolve customer complaints in a reasonable manner, ability to identify, handle and diffuse dissatisfied customers while maintaining composure.
- Handling and responding to inbound calls from clients regarding photography services.
- Overcoming customer resistance and compromised to meet satisfactory portraits results.
- Performing photo shoots of individuals and groups in studio and field settings.
- Demonstrating customer service, creativity, patience, computer skills, listening skills, multitasking skills, and building skills.
- Taking photos and bring out the best of their moment so, they can have a great experience.
- Answering customers questions and addressing problems and complaints in person and via phone.
AAS in Photography
Summary : Accurate, thorough, and persistent Photographer/Realtor seeking a position as an entry level, administrative assistant or payroll coordinator within a well-established company. To challenge me with career opportunities in different areas of a company with a specific interest in applying leadership and customer service skills and to provide detailed and proper job duties. To obtain a position with your company that allows me to utilize my photography, lighting and customer service skills.
Skills : Digital Capture, Black-and-white, Print Films Adobe Creative Suite In Design CSS/HTML Lightroom Videography, Video Editing, Photoshop
- Attended meetings with clients to estimate costs and developed a budget.
- Collaborated with clients on staging and installation of furniture and props capture and edited photographs for real estate property shoots.
- Photographed multiple real estate property listings each week, prepared images for print and web then archived and sent to the client.
- Made compelling presentations to a variety of audiences using visual aids, slide shows, and other media.
- Wrote powerfully and persuasively using various styles and effectively addressing different needs and audiences.
- Created instructional design, classroom delivery and developed training materials that effectively target audiences at many levels in the organization including entry-level, supervisory and upper-management levels.
- Explained the features, benefits, and technical aspects of the full product line.
- Advertised on television, in newspapers, websites and mailers, and internet.
- Worked with title companies, inspectors, brokers office's, and loan companies.
Assistant Photographer Resume
Objective : Photographer/Studio Manager possessing social skills and always keep an open mind. Come from a very diverse background, well rounded and easily engaged. Include excellent communication skills and become comfortable in any situation. Hold a high stamina and energy level and prepared for any challenge. To secure a challenging position within an organization that will utilize my years of experience working in customer service and health care, including my education, and unique abilities to further career opportunities.
Skills : Expert Knowledge Of Photoshop, Color Balance And Correction, Superior Lighting Both Flash And Tungsten, Capture One Pro Software.
- Trained to photograph beach weddings, family portraits, and senior portraits.
- Assisted clients in choosing a photo package that fits their needs.
- Determined the desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Took pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in the studio or on location.
- Determined project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with clients or advertising staff.
- Performed general office duties such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Manipulated and enhanced scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Took control of setting up backdrops, camera, and lighting equipment for each photo shoot.
Photographers Assistant Resume
Objective : Editor/Reporter-Photographer with the knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. To acquire a position to successfully deploy my previous work experience and further add to my skillset.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Excellent People, Adobe Audition, Photography
- Using traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Determining desired images and picture composition, selecting and adjusting subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Manipulating and enhancing scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Transferring photographs to computers for editing, archiving, and electronic transmission.
- Determining project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with clients or advertising staff.
- Performing general office duties such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Responsible for photographing customers and editing photos help customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Consulting with the client regarding photography packages, service hours and other fine details.
A.A.S. in Business Administration
Objective : To secure positions that will utilize my acquired customer service experience and promote professional and personal growth.
Skills : Adobe, Adobe, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Speak English And Spanish
- Guided the customer through all layout/style options, while consistently maintaining high attention to detail in portrait setup.
- Handled all paperwork, invoices and balances due, and account inquiries made by sororities.
- Provided top quality quest service while photographing in fine dining venues.
- Encouraged the bride to give ideas of portraits she wanted, to improve her overall experience and worked closely with the bride to bring her total satisfaction.
- Handled all monies transferred between parents/students and photographers.
- Photographed students for school records, student ids, proms, and sporting events.
- Interacted with school personnel to set up picture day to run smooth.
- Developed and printed exposed film, using chemicals, touchup tools, and developing and printing equipment, or send the film to photofinishing laboratories for processing.
Diploma in Photography
Head Photographer Resume
Summary : Owner/Lead Photographer with 11 plus years of accomplished photographic proficiencies in image manipulation and design, computer-generated images, and digital photography used for photo books, wedding albums, business cards, and websites; skilled in using a Canon and Nikon DSLR, reflecting artistic taste, elegance, and professionalism. To obtain a position with upward mobility; where I can utilize my management and customer service skills, to continue the growth and success of the company.
Skills : Computers, Change And Adaptability, Organizational, Self Motivated, And Quick Learner, Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Reporter
- A provider of wedding and non-studio portraiture, with image restoration and editing services.
- Offering engagement and wedding day photography services, including photo edits and album designs; complete indoor and outdoor family portraits.
- Addressing the challenges of organizing large groups of people to photograph, effectively channeling harsh sunlight as directional light.
- Designing engagement sessions to appear as if taken in isolated beaches and parks, using creative posing and camera angles in crowded areas.
- Marketing services using Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and other social media, in addition to local advertising campaigns in wedding magazines.
- Customizing photography website with SEO using highly-ranked keywords, intelligent metadata, and relevant text, building outgoing links and internal linking to drive steady traffic to the site.
- Setting up camera equipment (camera, background, lights, etc.) and photograph hundreds of children and staff in one day.
- Specializing in taking photographs of buildings, products, materials, personnel, and landscapes.