Production Group Leader Resume
Summary : Over 31+ years of experience in Production/Manufacturing operations, Training, and Group Leadership management. simplifying and overseeing complex processes, helping people understand new processes, and mentoring people. Proven track record of exceeding expectations and managing processes to be on time and within budget.
Skills : Analytical Problem Solving - proficient in use of several problem solving methodologies.
- Provided stewardship for the safety of personnel, facilities, tooling assigned to product finalizing.
- Assured proper training, efficiency and safe performance in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provided employee performance appraisal input.
- Planed daily workflow and make team assignments to meet schedules.
- Oversaw and participate in the Safety Improvement System to preform Job Safety Observations, Analysis and Safety Inspections on job performance.
- Observed Continuous Improvement of processes and safety.
- Communicated initiation of move orders for product shipping/dispersal.
Sr. Production Group Leader Resume
Summary : Coordinate with Manufacturing Supervisor and organize line workload and staffing depending on product priority.
Skills : Automotive, Machine Operator.
- Conducted ITOs (Initial Try Out) and TSTs (Total System Tryout) with machine builders and P.E.
- Developed and implemented job instruction sheets.
- Developed group specific safety guidelines (i.e.: PPE, MSDS, Ergonomics, Lockout/Tagout, Hazcom).
- Conducted daily information meetings before shift and during scheduled break times.
- Monitored first time capability hourly.
- Monitored all downtime using the Andon System and communicate concerns to maintenance and P.E.
- Conducted safety audits.
Jr. Production Group Leader Resume
Objective : Highly experienced in the print and marketing management field for Fortune 500 companies. Versatile, results-oriented business professional with extensive knowledge in the development and implementation of new business objectives and projects. Consistently demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks in demanding situations while focusing on departmental and corporate goals.
Skills : Managing production and maintenance personnel, Microsoft Office, Kronos, SAP, Interal, Flame Safeguard training.
- Responsible for leading three production managers and the critical print quality of all marketing collateral and event projects.
- Facilitated weekly status meetings with team and peers.
- Strong negotiator with internal and external stakeholders to transform marketing ideas into best-in-class solutions.
- Able to lead others while handling a significant workload of projects including brochures, booklets, signage and collateral mailings.
- Collaborated with these partners to develop, test and implement a new print buying tool (Mtivity) and established the training needs for the agency production staff.
- Initiated and implemented the testing and roll out of several production related efficiencies.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of three vendors in collaboration with the Global Marketing sourcing team.
Production Group Leader III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization which will enhance skills, abilities and education in production planning, inventory, quality control, product management, operations, and improvement in manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft office (10+ years), Quality control (10+ years).
- Ensured that all work procedures, stations instruction and all other documents available that are being use in production are controlled, updated and properly being followed.
- Gathered all data needed in monitoring productivity, generate daily input, output and WIP inventory report.
- Ensured that productivity, quality and other production measurable plans are properly disseminated and implemented to meet the target.
- Monitored the performance of operators and able to recommend performance appraisal of his/her operator, control production materials movement and inventory, product transfer and other related production operations.
- Disseminated information to operators for everyone's awareness and knowledge.
- Conducted minor counseling of operator with disciplinary problem or any non-conformance to procedure.
- Coordinated with all support section to ensure that all production equipment and condition meet specification and parameter to meet productivity and quality targets.
- Actively participated in all company and/or production productivity improvement program.
Production Group Leader II Resume
Summary : Highly experienced in the print and marketing management field for Fortune 500 companies. Versatile, results-oriented business professional with extensive knowledge in the development and implementation of new business objectives and projects. Consistently demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks in demanding situations while focusing on departmental and corporate goals.
Skills : Tompkins Cortland Community College-Business Training.
- Assigned daily job duties and audited finished product at key points in the manufacturing process to insure quality standards were achieved.
- Responsible for 30 employees performing Computer Numerical Control machining, and manufacturing support operations.
- Positioned and fastened together automotive subassemblies such as steering wheels, seat belts, doors, carpet, and radios, to assemble vehicle bodies.
- Maintained quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products then recording quality results.
- Operated hi-lo vehicle to transport automotive parts in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintained safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintained automotive parts inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed parts, expediting orders for supplies, and verified receipt of parts.
Production Group Leader I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position in a fast pace manufacturing environment,Managed 2nd shift headcount to improve efficiency and support seasonal increase in production volume.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Managed 27+ team members and rotated shifts every three months to supervise 2nd shift.
- Facilitated daily communication meetings.
- Supported Safety meetings and accident investigations.
- Conducted team member training.
- Coached, lead and developed team members.
- Monitored metrics and Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) to assess productivity and cost management.
- Managed Team Member Relations (TMR) issues (e.g.
B. A. In Communications
Production Group Leader/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assembly line worker/Production Team Lead with fifteen years of experience in large manufacturing plant. Proven strength in quickly learning new processes, technologies and machinery as evidence by transition from assembly line work to Production Lead of commercial, aerospace connectors and medical device such as transducers.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, C++, C, Visual Basic, Data Entry.
- Trained employees on managing workflow/assembly line to increase productivity and decrease bottleneck for 45 assembly line employees.
- Organized workload and staffing for assembly operations based upon product priority.
- Directed all assembly line operations and sought out/implemented process improvements.
- Decreased expenses by expediting and improving assembly line Coordinate with Assembly Line Supervisor to streamline workload and efficiencies.
- Minimized changeover times through organized and wellplanned changeovers.
- Reduced excess material on floor, ensuring proper stock and availability of operations supplies and equipment.
- Verified that accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available on the line.
Assistant Production Group Leader Resume
Objective : Seek to obtain a position with a company that offers room for advancement and growth, Informed and instructed employees on all deviations and changes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP.
- Experienced in all aspects of structural welding used in the manufacture of the Toyota Corolla.
- Experienced with cut check and weld destruct procedures.
- Responsible for developing new production procedures for the re-designed 2014 Corolla.
- Supervised a land survey crew for a medium-sized engineering and architecture company in Memphis.
- Notified Manufacturing Supervisor of any employee problems or concerns Motivate, train and develop all employees, ensuring they perform to the best of their ability.
- Coordinated with Quality, Team Member Relations, Maintenance, Engineering, and other external departments to resolve issues and concerns.
- Trained and motivated employees and conducted evaluations to ensure that they received proper training.
Associate Production Group Leader Resume
Objective : Human Resources A highly-skilled, Green Belt trained, human resources professional with experience in the medical device industry. Recognized as a strong HR Generalist with a primary focus in operational support, employee relations, and training. A team player with proven ability to influence, establish rapport, and trust at all levels of the organization.
Skills : Supervision, Painting, Data Entry.
- Lead production manager of manufacturing operations.
- Restructured work order release scheme to conform to MRP demand schedule.
- Worked directly with purchasing and procurement teams to ensure supplies and tooling were ordered correctly.
- Leaned out inventory by consolidating and reducing on hand material.
- Led engineering teams to improve production processes and reduce inconsistencies.
- Implemented outsourcing of parts, directed suppliers and vendors to ensure the quality of part production.
- Wrote and resolved N/C programming issues.
Production Group Leader Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to continue developing leadership skills in a challenging role. Prefer employment with a company that promotes a competitive environment and is driven to sustain a successful relationship with customers and employees alike.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Plex ERP Manufacturing software. Experience working in a TS 16946 Certified and ISO 14001 Certified environment. Analytical, problem solving.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of 600+ bits per month, with a focus on Safety, Quality, Reliability, and Cost.
- Substantial decrease in Quality escapes to field locations Implemented Quality Management System to ensure no defects are passed to the next operation.
- Implemented standardization of work to ensure best practices are being utilized.
- Established cross-training to increase flexibility of labor force enabling sharing of resources as demand dictated.
- Expedited materials and parts to meet customer commitments and deadlines.
- Achieved and upheld safety metrics of 95% and 100%, resulting in zero injuries.
- Coordinated the day-to-day activities of the production associates and technicians in assigned area Interfaced with the plant managers to develop .