Team Worker Resume
Objective : Have 7 years experience in Childcare. am certified Pre-k teacher have worked with children of all ages, including those with disabilities also have CNA/caregiver experience
Skills : Friendly, Easy To Approach, Good Communication,reliable,and Responsible.
- Up-sold additional menu items, beverages desserts to increase restaurant profits.
- Tooked necessary steps to meet customer needs effectively resolve food or service issues.
- Recorded customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner.
- Promptled reported complaints to member of management team.Correctly received orders, processed payments responded appropriately to guest concerns.
- Served fresh, hot food with smile in timely manner.
- Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Resolved guest complaints promptly and professionally.
- Served orders to customers at windows, counters and tables.
- Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and griddles.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice/law
Sr. Team Worker Resume
Objective : Dedicated Business Administration graduate Network Security student (online) pursuing career studio operations. Navy veteran recently relocated and looking toward starting career in Richmond area.
Skills : Exceptional Physical Strength To Climb Ladders And Lift Objects Weighting Up To 50 Pounds. A Result Oriented Individual Who Enjoys Problem Solving And Multitasking.
- Responsible for case management medically complex situations involving children their families.
- Oversees coordination and approval of private duty nursing services in home and determine objectives and goals ensure adequate coverage authorizations within mandated Medicaid guidelines and criteria.
- Maintains accurate documentation within Care Coordination system.
- Reviews caseload with Dr.Ellyn monthly.
- Evaluates and modifies plan of care as needed.
- Regularly communicates changes to family, health care team,other agencies involved.
- Maintains system for tracking all incoming and outgoing correspondence in accordance with timelines and requirements.
Master Of Science In Nursing And Healthcare Administration
Jr. Team Worker Resume
Objective : ability to enhance social skills, gain knowledge further advancements in working field.
Skills : Bilingual, Computer and Internet literate, Hard worker, Motivated, Organized and efficient, On-Time, Reliable.
- Arranges furnishings equipment for purpose of providing adequate preparation for meetings, classroom activities events.
- Attends in-service training (e.g., instruction on blood-borne pathogens, cleaning solvents, floor care, first aid, etc.) for purpose of receiving information on new and/or improved procedures.
- Cleans assigned school district facilities (e.g., classrooms, offices, gyms, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, pools, grounds, etc.) for purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe, attractive environment.
- Delivers various items (e.g., supplies, mail, packages, furniture, etc.) for purpose of distributing materials to the appropriate parties.
- Helps respond to immediate safety and/or operational concerns (e.g., facility damage, alarms, etc.) for purpose of taking appropriate action to resolve immediate safety issues and maintaining functioning physical and educational environment.
- Inspects school district facilities for purpose of ensuring site is suitable for safe operations and maintained in an attractive and clean condition,identifying any repairs that may necessary due to vandalism, equipment breakage, weather conditions, etc.
- Lifts up to 50 pounds unassisted for the purpose of lifting equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Performs work at heights of up to 12 feet using ladders and/or scaffolding for the purpose of cleaning, changing lightbulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, etc.
Diploma In General Studies
Asst. Team Worker Resume
Headline : Hardworking adept at tending, power-driven, with 10 years in plant operator and warehouse production.
Skills : Capable to stand for long periods of time and able to lift 50+ lbs, Hard working and reliable, Works well under any conditions, Excellent multi tasking , Fast and ambitious learner, Positive and upbeat attitude, Team working , Excellent customer service .
- Diligently restocked work stations display cases.
- Immediately informed supervisors when supplies were low or if equipment was not functioning properly.
- Prepped items for later use to save staff time during busy hours.
- Performed all position responsibilities accurately in timely manner.
- Reported to each shift on time ready to work.
- Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory labor policies and procedures.
- Handled currency credit transactions quickly accurately.
- Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- (Bradshaw Mountain Highschool - Prescott Valley, AZ)
Associate. Team Worker Resume
Objective : Self-motivated & receptive to new tasks and environments. Works efficiently minds to detail. Experience managing others, facilitating and stepping leader. Great working also as team player excels environments where skills and experience utilized to their fullest capabilities.
Skills : Occupational Childhood Development.
- Performs bench, floor or conveyor assembly work, usually of short cycle duration, and involving standardized work elements. Must be able to comprehend and follow written work instructions.
- Works may involve using hand positioning, assist devices such as hoists, and power tools or other equipment.
- Supports of production machining and/or assembly environment. This entails use of computerized equipment and activities to include machine resets, quality and utilizing standardized work instructions.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and performs tasks on all equipment in assigned workspace.
- Performs predictive, preventive and reactive maintenance activities.
- Works in fast paced constantly changing environment.
- Reports for work on time to support production startup and throughput goals.
2015(Jefferson High School - Jefferson, GA)
Team Worker III Resume
Objective : To make contribution organization to best of ability to develop new skills and share y knowledge while interacting with others achieve new height.
Skills : Cake Decorator, Customer Service, Computer Hardware, Hospitality, Mold Tech, Plastic Injection.
- Reviews and assess experiences during critical deployment stages to influence improvements.
- Assists with CSAT and Experience Analytics reporting to assess customer temperature.
- Builds customer-facing collaterals (e.g. reports, slide decks) according to branding and product guidelines to present results with a narrative on product value and upcoming improvements.
- Assists with product deep dives in problematic themes of user interactions with quantitative data analysis and qualitative data coding with actionable product insights.
- Assists with user interview scheduling and note taking
- Evaluates lumber for size, length and grade.
- Stacks lumber into specified sort.
- Builds and stickers units to specified tallies.
Team Worker II Resume
Summary : Individual who has attended Sanilac Career Center in Culinary Arts Management class for two years, where we were trained not only to operate equipment and to prepare meals, we were also trained in sanitation area, well.
Skills : I'am fully aware of cellphones and technology. I also have taken business and marketing and I know how to sell. I enjoy being around technology and iam willing to learn more everyday.
- Maintained clean work area to company Took customers orders operate register Provide excellent prompt courteous customer service Perform .
- Responsible for prap food, set up before opening, take order's make sure work area was safe and clean.
- Learnt how to prep different foods Skills Used Lefting, computer, cleaning, cooking.
- Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment.
- Involved in various community-building activities such as food and clothing drives.
- Maintained a safe and clean work environment
Bachelor Of Science In Psychology
Team Worker I Resume
Objective : Seeking permanent career to utilize deep mathematical intuition, versatile learning foundational multidisciplinary knowledge in areas such as neuroscience, learning, psychology, physics, biology, while continually refining capabilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Housekeeping, Food Preparation.
- Responsible for maintaining clean work environment.
- Worked on functional team.
- Answered phones.
- Assembled essential medical parts faxing and filing paper work.
- Quickly answered phones handling customers orderly fashion using Microsoft word and other computer programs accurately enter information.
- Used communication critical thinking endurance cooperation.
Lead Team Worker Resume
Headline : Looking to find challenging position within an exciting employer where will be able to continue increase work experience & develop abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Cut fresh pizza that were removed from oven.
- Greet patrons takes food order.
- Provided information regarding menu specials.
- Transferred supplies tools between storage work areas physically or cart.
- Helped with different kitchen-related functions.
- Cleaned dining room.
- Cleaned , wash work station and equipment.
- Closed restaurant.
- January 2015(Austin Community College)
Team Worker Resume
Objective : To obtain long terms employment with well established organization where may fully utilize skills and abilities.
Skills : Phones, Retail, Customer Service, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Computer.
- Requested customer order, recorded order computed bill.
- Selected requested food items from serving and storage areas.
- Notified kitchen personnel of shortages special orders.
- Served cold drinks, using drink-dispensing machine.
- Maded served hot beverages.
- Received payments made change.
- Cooked and apportioned French fries.
- Maintained an orderly eating and serving area.