Objective : Providing customers with excellent service and working in a team environment with strong company culture and safety policies would enable to be a strong asset to any team.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Retail Chain Employment.
- Stocked at all times by dispersing the newly arrived product into the designated bins on shelves for each department.
- Unloaded product from receiving containers as needed, Involved with another team member to perform inventory.
- Received shipping and cross-checking shipments against our received packing list Stockroom Organization.
- Maintained a clean and safe stockroom and dock areas at all times and participated in safety meetings and followed all safety procedures.
- Learned the full and latest set of company rules and policies and abided by them at all times.
- Gathered all the shopping carts and brought them into the store, helped put items in customer's cars, and helped with maintenance.
- Interacted with customers and assist them in shopping, know store layout and product locations, assist in unloading weekly truck deliveries.
Summary : A trustworthy individual that has had quite a bit of experience with employment. Very responsible especially in the workplace setting. Always willing to learn new things, and try to perform work tasks to the best of ability.
Skills : Forklift, MS-Office.
- Stocked the stands and security sometimes Accomplishments Keeping people full and safe.
- Stocked shelves, unloading freight, retrieved carts from the parking lot, store and bathroom maintenance, customer carry-outs.
- Loaded and unloaded material, Maintenance, Lawn, and Garden Associate.
- Relocated shelving units, kept a clean environment, assisted in several other duties, collected Shopping carts from the parking lot.
- Unloaded freight, unpack freight, carry out, assembly, painting, and stock inventory.
- Gained experience Skills Used Customer service and warehouse. Bring carts into the store from on the parking lot.
- Prepared an inventory of grocery products and ensure regular count on the same.
Summary : To further advance job skills in working with computer technology in the business setting. Current student studying computer science for information technology application.
Skills : Team leadership, Problem solving, Multi-tasking.
- Unloaded stock trucks, route packages correctly on store isle efficiently.
- Focused on maintaining high standards of quality, service, and performance.
- Worked for this company successfully throughout the entire high school years and college.
- Obtained both a high school diploma and a college degree both employed with this company.
- Monitored all grocery items and provide appropriate labels and price tags to all commodities and stack all goods on required shelves.
- Monitored inventory of all store goods and assist to replenish all stock as per requirement and maintain track of all shelf life for various goods.
- Administered all perishable goods and ensure the maintenance of efficient temperature.
Headline : Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping customers place orders. Works in stores, warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities.
Skills : Computer Skills, MS-Excel.
- Safely unloaded, received, sorted, stored, and transported store items from semi-trailers while keeping items neat and in order.
- Performed inventories count of store products.
- Ensured that floor surfaces are clean and free of clutter by using various brooms, mops, and other floor cleaning equipment.
- Looked after, clean, maintain restrooms with the use of various clean supplies and hand tools such as hammer, screwdrivers, and pliers.
- Assisted with keeping store shelves stocked with the merchandise in various departments to maximize sales and profit.
- Utilized blueprints and layouts to identify and ensure the placement of products throughout the store.
- Served as a customer service associate by assisting store customers and coworkers with store products.
Summary : Personable and professional under pressure while excelling in a fast-paced environment. Searching for new customer service experience.
Skills : Pallet Jack, Forklift, Order Picking.
- Opened up the dealership and receive the overnight parts order from General Motors.
- Received consisted of using a computer, handheld scanner, entering data in the computer, print customer invoices for parts runners.
- Inspected and submit damage, shortage claims. Put away stock, pick orders, a package for delivery, and shipping.
- Expressed, Ups for daily shopping along with freight shipments using trucking companies.
- Trained parts runners for delivery and return item processing.
- Able to work with very little supervision to keep the parts, service, and auto body department.
- Ran smoothly by having their parts available ASAP along with local delivery customers.
Asst. Stockman Resume
Objective : Innovative and professional theatre technician seeks opportunity help demonstrate skills in theater, television and film for development towards future career advancement.
Skills : Costume Design, Stitching, Stage Building, Library Assistant.
- Maintained the parking lot area free from discarded carts and large refuse from in the carts and around the cart area.
- Helped customers find supplies and groceries.
- Organized, stocked, and keeping shelves neat and presentable for inside the store.
- Sorted and filed productions on shelves. And taking out large refuses and recycles materials to the back area for proper disposal.
- Patience and courtesy when dealing with customers who range in various age and temperament.
- People interacted with fellow staff and supervisors. Skills Used Lifting skills with boxes containing heavy merchandise.
- Unloaded merchandise from truck and stocking the shelves with said Merchandise.
Bachelors Of Arts
Lead Stockman Resume
Headline : Seeking employment where can demonstrate great work ethic, fast paste learning, and great customer service.
Skills : Cleaning, Teamwork, Detail Oriented.
- Handled products and equipment in accordance with safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Safely used compactors, garbage disposals, pallet jacks, and hand trucks.
- Safely operated manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Organized and positioned product cases in produce warehouse and walk-in cooler.
- Praised by management for being a fast and efficient worker, requiring little supervision.
- Brokedown heavy pallet loads of cases, boxes, and bags.
- Safety standard training Courteous and professional demeanor Flexible schedule Effective multi-task Flexible and adaptable.
Associate Stockman Resume
Headline : Personable Customer Service Associate with experience in retail sales. Driven and results-focused professional seeking a customer service position in a fast-paced retail environment.
Skills : Punctual, Reliable, Responsible.
- Guided customers in choosing items that reflected personal style and shape.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves, and carried merchandise out on the floor for customers.
- Marked clearance products with updated price tags.
- Scraped gum off of hard surfaces and carpet. Emptied all trash cans and replaced liners.
Headline : Dedicated individual who seeks an entry level medical office assistant position, with opportunity for learning and growth.
Skills : General Labor, MS-Office.
- Promoted sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions.
- Stocked shelves, counters, and tables with merchandise.
- Provided prompt and courteous service to all customers Responsible for ensuring store appearance is clean and presentable at all times.
- Provided positive, friendly customer service and assistance in all aspects of merchandise sales.
- Responsible for the effective management of inventory.
- Maintained knowledge of current products and services.
- Performed other duties as assigned by management.
Objective : Worked at Walmart which tends to be hectic. Have stocked shelfs, worked on the lot and have been trained on the register. Interested in any hands on work. A fast learner and put all effort.
Skills : Fast Learner, Quick Books.
- Interacted with customers in all departments.
- Assisted the disabled with their vehicles and made sure they got everything put away safely.
- Worked on the lot with carts and kept it all clean.
- Trained on a register and I even stocked shelves. Made customers smile and my coworkers as well.
- Worked setting a bit easier because so easy to get along with.
- Occasionally helped unload trailers into the storeroom.
- Maintained near-perfect attendance and was never late.