Open Stock Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position that allows utilizing the current skills to assist in advancing a business that offers a stable employment opportunity. Eager to learn new skills and business and technological advancements. Work and learn that contribute best for the growth of the organization by continuously developing and sharing the skill ability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Handling, Time Management Skills, Selling, Self-Motivated.
- Organized shipment room for receiving of next day's shipment. Concisely interpreted reports in order to plan for upcoming shipment.
- Motivated team to be precise and quickly complete shipment in a timely manner. Accurately placed merchandise in proper positions within the store Assistant Manager.
- Successfully completed all aspects of property management Organize, file, create and recover residential leases Efficiently operate and maintain leasing office.
- Seamlessly configure, update, and utilize a computer rent management system. Performed additional maintenance duties and internet setup.
- Successfully completed all aspects as property management Captured, Read & Interpreted 3D Models data to support Management for improvement, evaluation or development.
- Assist in receiving and unloading merchandise to conveyor belt using proper techniques. Operate forklift, pallet jack, Gaylord, and other warehouse equipment in a professional manner while practicing safety guidelines.
- Troubleshoot equipment software as necessary (computers, FARO scanner, Scene, Quantascan) utilized state of the art 3D documentation equipment, software for the production of digital facilities.
Stock Supervisor/Executive Resume
Headline : Stock Supervisor/Executive with more than 5 years experience, positive, proactive and results-driven Professional with a highly successful background in administrative strategies. Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
Skills : Leadership, Sales, Omni Channel Shopping Experience, Merchandise Shipment Processing, Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Oversaw replenishment process and provided store manager with feedback regarding staff performance.
- Had stock area organized so that anyone could walk back there and find an item in matter seconds.
- Supervised a team of eight plus (up to 80) associates. Provided excellent customer care by going the extra mile.
- Saw that the stock team wasn't getting any customer service awards so I created "stock star" of the month award.
- Used Organizing the stockroom and making sure what we are reviving is on the sheet log.
- Worked with the Store executives to ensure an adequate supply of merchandise was available throughout the store.
- Processed payroll time and attendance by verifying and certifying timesheets;
- Developed a schedule for all employees with a focus on meeting store goals by overseeing staffing needs.
Senior Stock Supervisor Resume
Summary : Retail Senior Stock Supervisor of a high-end luxury retail store, with significant experience in training developing all levels of subordinates to drive company initiatives and sales goals. Looking to obtain a challenging and gratifying position that will utilize the work and educational experience in the field of Retail. Enjoys being part of, as well as managing, motivating and training, a successful and productive team, and thrives in highly pressurized and challenging working environments.
Skills : Organizing And Planning As Well As Prioritizing Properly, Time Management Skills, Excel, Communication, Coaching, Work Well Under Pressure, Team Player.
- Operate a dual stock operation, both store, and warehouse location.
- Receive shipment and report any discrepancies to upper management and corporate partners.
- Ensure all associates receive constant training.
- Responsible for delivering the product to the retail store and ensuring all merchandise is accounted for.
- Operate and drive different size box trucks to transport merchandise.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary stockroom. Process incoming merchandise during delivery hours -Organize inventory so locating can be done in a timely manner, ensuring more sales opportunities for associates.
- Involved in the new store opening process. Receive shipment and process it in an orderly timeframe. Regularly manages a team of 4-5 associates for stock-specific activities.
- Manages a team of 4-10 associates for floor specific activities to include store recovery and closing Responsible for opening/closing the store by myself on various evenings and weekends Provide training for associates joining stock team Possess and in-depth knowledge of what the store owned in the stockroom.
Lead Stock Supervisor Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience, including as a Lead Stock Supervisor in Industrial/Commercial Machinery and Computer Equipment. Professional leader, adept in materials management cost reductions and lean manufacturing. Possesses excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Customer Service Skills, Computer Skills, Time Management
- Interpreted specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for training, disciplining, promoting and evaluating.
- Communicated changes in policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Received shipment off trucks Stock away all product in its correct departments Maintain aisles with new or refilling product
- Complete each task assigned by the stock manager Training new hires in the stock room, including maintaining awareness of the loss prevention policies.
- Working as a team with other staff to ensure all work is completed in a timely and productive manner.
- Controlled store shipments and inventory Supervised the stock team Completed invoice paperwork.
Instock Supervisor Resume
Headline : Professional Instock Supervisor, adept in materials management cost reductions and lean manufacturing. Possesses excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. An experienced Warehouse in charge who has a long record of successfully managing people, processes and systems.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Sales, Omni Channel
- Handle conference calls Motivate employees to sale, perform audits and count registers.
- Sales Lead Oversee Daily sales tracking in each department, and handle reported numbers.
- Responsibility to open and close the store on a daily basis.
- Make sure that employees were taking their scheduled lunch and breaks.
- Supervised crew stocking shelves Stocked shelves Unloaded product from the delivery truck. Assisted in checking in and unloading stock from the truck.
- Responsible for opening the store. Responsible for inventory and ordering supplies.
- Extensive knowledge of JDA, uses Executed the shipping and receiving of audits.
- Provide clear communication to management regarding production levels and other needs.
Associate Stock Supervisor Resume
Headline : Associate Stock Supervisor with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fast learner, self-motivated with a high degree of attention and commitment to work. Capable of performing multitasks and work under pressure.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer service, Sales, Administration, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Marketing.
- Created a system of organization within the store and shipments received from other locations.
- Process and sort shipments in a timely manner Maintain a stocked and organized sales floor Greeted guests and assisted with payments and inquiries.
- Supervised and coordinated activities of workers regarding ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying and stocking freight.
- Advised employees on the care and preservation of items received, shipped and stored and on the use of equipment.
- Reviewed records for accuracy and compliance within established procedures and adequacy of stock levels.
- Educate and supervise all Stock Associates, in conjunction with store and management.
- Drive store revenue through support shipment processing and merchandise control.
- Organized and maintain the stock room, including back stock of merchandise control.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Stock Supervisor Resume
Objective : Junior Stock Supervisor, adept at managing warehouse functions. Maintaining minimum inventory levels. Proficient in supervising logistics operations to obtain smooth movement of consignment. Excellent relationship management, negotiation and communication skills. A strong leader and player, adept at supporting team members to achieve professional and personal goals.
Skills : Management, Microsoft office/excel, Team Building, Supervisor, Photoshop, Sales, Training, Inventory Management, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at the checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to the price list.
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
Bachelors of Science
Assistant Stock Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assistant Stock Supervisor skilled in managing logistics operations; improving the transportation of goods & materials. A smart planner, implementer with verified abilities in planning logistic activities. Seeking for a position where the ability to relate well with others, personality, and attention to detail will be utilized for customer satisfaction, and gain more leadership opportunities.
Skills : Training, Inventory Management, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Supervised stock associates in merchandising handling and process daily activities of the department.
- Supported and ensured execution of all shipment received and pressing procedures to floor ready standards and is replenished to company standard.
- Performed audit and transfer of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets and charge sends according to guidelines.
- Overseeing and execute markdowns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Audited markdowns to ensure accuracy and maintain all shipment related paperwork to meet audit requirements.
- Tracks productivity and ensures the team meets merchandise handling standards.
- Followed all loss prevention policies as they relate to backroom standards.
Stock Supervisor - Entry Level Resume
Objective : Articulate, assertive and driven to succeed with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through able to meet strict deadlines. To work in a learning and challenging environment utilizing the skill and knowledge and contribute positively to personal growth as well as organization growth.
Skills : Inventory Management, Inventory Management, Customer service, Sales, Administration
- Supported and ensured execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor-ready standards including merchandising of the sales floor and displays.
- Supervised, trained, coached, and developed a staff of 16.
- Oversaw and executed markdowns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Worked directly with lead associates to ensure the implementation of corporate merchandising standards and best practices.
- Provided direction to ensure effective execution of corporate merchandising and operational programs to maintain unit and pricing integrity and in-stock position to maximize sales and profitability.
- Conducted extensive staff training and cross-training.
- Perform all stock duties and process all shipments Accomplishments Reached all daily sales goals.
Stock Supervisor/Incharge Resume
Summary : Dedicated Stock Supervisor/Incharge and team player with outstanding interpersonal dynamics and communication skills, flexible to changing conditions within an organization. To join an interactive organization that offers a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with the customers and people.
Skills : Retail Management, Excel, Communication, Coaching
- Maximized efficiency and organization in processing daily shipments of merchandise, display props, store supplies and collateral.
- Ensured accurate and timely product flow onto sales floor.
- Maintained highest standards of inventory control when processing inter-store transfers, Return-to-Vendor shipments, and send-sales to minimize shrink.
- Prepared for and help supervise bi-yearly physical inventory process.
- Accurately processed inventory control-generated drop shipment lists.
- Responsible for maintaining the store's Sharepoint webpage by entering information pertaining to receipt of Xpedx items.
- Organized month-end paperwork for proper storage and keep daily paperwork properly filed and easily accessible.
- Generated weekly FedEx shipping reports for shipment reference and loss prevention purposes.
Bachelors of Science
Stock Supervisor/Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Stock Supervisor/Sales Associate with a great positive attitude. Friendly Sales Associate with over 19 years of experience working in diverse retail and customer service environments. Customer-focused Retail Sales Associate with a solid understanding of the dynamics of the retail apparel and shoe industry. Reliable and hard-working warehouse operator committed to getting the job done as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Management, Microsoft Office, Team Building, Supervisor, Photoshop, Sales, Training
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock products based on customer requests.
- Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
- Assisted customers in person and via telephone. Trained new employees by providing knowledge of specific store tasks and policies.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.