Stock Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly organized and responsible Stock Clerk /Receiver with exceptional interpersonal skills. Learns quickly, committed to a job well done. Honest, reliable, trustworthy, and loyal. Effective communication skills, both oral and written, able to work with every level of management. Exceptional organizational skills thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Dedicated to accomplishment, of tasks with little supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Banking, Lotus Notes, Stand Up Forklifts. Inventory And Quality Control Management
- Performed clerical duties such as answering the telephone, giving information in accordance with approved procedures, taking messages, and placing calls.
- Typed letters, memoranda, reports, transmittals, requisitions, and other information as needed examined stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices stored articles according to identifying factors filled orders and or issued supplies from stock requisitions to fill incoming orders and prepare stock use reports.
- Performed manual and clerical duties to receive, store, issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse.
- Prepared items for routing, assuring proper tagging/documentation and handling.
- Interacted in a positive and tactful manner with administrative staff, pre-shop analysis, co-workers and the customer.
- Delegated work to team members and assist them when the workload increased.
- Performed multiple tasks pertaining to data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, and other standard office software applications.
- Registered work orders into the system, charged technicians labor, parts used, tasks, statuses, ordered supplies and also closed out work orders accurately.
High School Diploma
Cashier/Stock Clerk Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic, hard working, reliable, trustworthy, dedicated, and determined Cashier/Stock Clerk who is ready to get an opportunity to be great. Stock Clerk with 11 years of experience in healthcare. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Pallet Jack, RF Scanner, Retail, Inventory, Stocking, Customer Service, Forklift Operator, Data Entry
- Directly communicating with Customer Project Manager and providing recommendations for most effective logistic support for fleet requirements.
- Maintaining accurate accountability of corporate purchase card with 0 discrepancies over 12 month period.
- Eliminating all errors with government purchase agreement request by documenting processes and detailed review of each request.
- Generating daily, weekly, and monthly reports using Microsoft Access and Excel to track mission critical items needed to support fleet installation operations.
- Procuring and issuing both mission critical and depot parts using navy supply and fedlog to fulfill requisitions.
- Reviewing production schedule, costs, inventory reports, and work orders to determine types, quantities, and availability of required materials and priority of orders.
- Generating the required documentation necessary to obtain equipment and material through military and commercial sources.
- Establishing task priorities, track work assignments, and ensure the availability of resources.
Overnight Stock Clerk Resume
Objective : Overnight Stock Clerk with work ethic, skills, and great desire to succeed, will successfully complete all tasks given unto me in an orderly fashion, and timely manner. Capable of interacting professionally in the work environment with any and all co-workers. Adjusts quickly to any situation given with ease. To obtain a full-time position that utilizes communication, customer service, and clerical skills. A positive hardworking professional with a strong background in leadership skills, and development.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Computer Hardware, Computer, Customer Service, Assembly, Warehouse
- Responsibilities included expediting parts and materials into or out of shops depending on overhaul, repair, modification, check/ test, and other related rework.
- Prepared requisitions to meet production schedules based on stock levels, usage rate, and projected workload.
- Inspected received material to assure that previous processing has been completed.
- Inspected material to verify identity, quantity, and work order numbers.
- Checked for discrepancies such as wrong, untagged, or damaged material.
- Located and researched missing material by tracking routes and finding stock using LMP transactions.
- Kept contact with local manufacturers to assure the material is in stock when needed.
- Moved material daily to different shops depending on the steps identified in the attached traveler/ paperwork.
- Used programs such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint to keep track of needed material by creating spreadsheets that reflect current schedule/ material needs.
Bachelor Of Science
Stock Clerk/Receiver Resume
Summary : A Stock Clerk /Receiver experienced with the sales floor, back rooms and shipping docks. With retail, janitorial and customer service skills, I have created displays, conducted an inventory and replenished shelves in stores in a variety of regions and stores with varying customer types. Seeking to obtain a position in a challenging and professional environment where exceptional performance is rewarded with the opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Skills : Computer Repair, Military, Stocking, General Laborer, Warehouse Management
- Properly receiving and breakdown orders of products, assuring freshness, quality standards, and superior quality is met.
- Packing out products and maintaining product quality and freshness.
- Ensuring product levels are sustained throughout the day to help maximize profitability and minimize shrink.
- Building visually attractive displays, rotating and replenishing stock as needed, and maintaining accurate department signage and pricing.
- Familiarizing self with different organic grocery items and health trends to better assist customers.
- Providing customers with help in finding items that meet their need.
- Operating relevant equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Stocking storage areas and displays with new and transferring merchandise.
- Handling all outbound and inbound shipping on a daily basis and worked closely with receiving for accurate receipt of goods.
Overnight Stock Clerk Resume
Objective : Dependable Stock Clerk/ Sales Floor with over 4 years of experience in the retail industry. Experience includes customer service, money handling, and stocking. Enjoys being challenged and meeting the needs of others. Seeking a warehouse position with a Company where I can use my proven leadership skills, professional education and 4 years of warehouse experience to improve operations and customer service.
Skills : Forklift, Stock Picker, Management, Account Management, Business Development, Budgeting, Policy Development, Cash Handling, Excel, Word Processing
- Maintained stock part levels in all locations. Maintained the accuracy of the inventory.
- Generated appropriate purchase requisitions to maintain designated levels.
- Purchased parts goods receipts. Worked cooperatively with all stockroom clerks to ensure proper handoff between shifts.
- Identified, located, and issued stockroom items and/or tools to production or maintenance personnel for repair, replacement or other general use in a timely manner.
- Issued hand tools and other supplies to plant personnel.
- General Administrative support, including making name tags, asset identification tags and other signs, as required.
- Responsible for housekeeping in the stock room and satellite locations.
- Gathered and kit inventory parts per Maintenance planned work orders. Secured items in designated bins and areas for future use of the Maintenance department.
- Worked with Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Clerk to establish parts and information for planned work.
Stock Clerk/Sales Floor Resume
Objective : Professional Stock Clerk/ Sales Floor with leadership built on a strong foundation of management practices and principles. Technical expertise includes infrastructure development, facilities management, operational logistics, supply chain operations, equipment fielding, material distribution, transportation, maintenance management, and logistics services. Seeking an interesting position with a growing company where I can utilize my skills and experience to assist the organization in reaching its goals.
Skills : Sit Down Forklift, Customer Service, Field Leader, Quality Control, Management, Account Management, Business Development,
- Maintained established merchandising standards, including window, sales floor, and promotional displays.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning outfitting rooms.
- Followed all safety guidelines to ensure safe work practices are used at all times and to ensure a safe working and shopping environment is maintained at all times.
- Maintained a clean and orderly work area including selling and backroom areas that are free from debris and clutter with clean floors, cases, shelves, glass, clean and organized coolers and/or storage areas and clean and/or sanitized equipment and/or tools as appropriate for the area.
- Assisted in receiving product deliveries, providing an accurate accounting of quantities and items received to assure that receiving records reflect an accurate accounting of goods delivered.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
Bachelors of Science
Warehouse Stock Clerk Resume
Headline : A well maintained and highly motivated Warehouse Stock Clerk seeking a position in the aerospace industry. Looking forward to providing a result oriented attitude to the company to serve it according to their demands. To obtain a position as a maintenance work that will enable me to utilize my facilities worker skills, educational background, and capability to work in any environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Computer Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Team Building, Time Management, Forklift, Reach-forklift, Cherry Picker Certified.
- Comparing merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Designing and setting up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Stocking shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Making an inventory or examining merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Answering customers' questions about merchandise and advice customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemizing and total customer merchandise selection at the checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Requisitioning merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
- Stamping, attaching, and/ or changing price tags on merchandise, referring to the price list.
Bachelor's Of Science
Stock Clerk/Department Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and results-driven Stock Clerk/Department Manager bringing extensive experience in logistics and distribution. Team player and natural leader with excellent communication skills. Currently seeking a full-time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Stock, General Laborer, Warehouse Management, Forklift Operator, Bilingual, Attention To Detail, Excellent Communication
- Stocking shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with merchandise and arrange merchandise displays to attract customers.
- Maintaining clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at the end of a production shift.
- Restocking order selection zones as necessary during the conduct of picking operations and records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Verifying the accuracy of picks prior to the release of orders form work station and ensure that the product is packed to ensure there is no damage.
- Responsible for binning, shipping and receiving in a commercial and industrial environment.
- Maintaining all the areas clean and orderly and performing other general cleaning duties.
- Maintaining established merchandising standards, including window, sales floor, and promotional displays.
- Examining and inspecting stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
Bachelor Of Science
Stock Clerk/Sales Lead Resume
Headline : Personable Stock Clerk/Sales Lead dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. Outgoing, and efficient with the capacity to multi-task. Energetic and experienced stock clerk with excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills. Expertise in receiving/processing stock and setting up displays with in-depth knowledge of the retail environment. Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to efficiently and quickly deliver outstanding guest service in a busy supermarket or retail setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Warehouse, Customer Service, Stock Management, Forklift Operator, Materials Handling
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
- Informed customers about all product lines and services offered by the company.
- Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves and carried merchandise out on the floor for customers.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, or other areas.
Lead Stock Clerk Resume
Headline : Efficient, accurate and detail-oriented Lead Stock Clerk, with an innate drive to provide exceptional service. Highly detail-oriented and organized self-starter who works well independently, and with a team, to get the job done efficiently. To obtain a position within a professional organization that will promote career development and allow my acquired training, knowledge, skills, and abilities to be beneficial to both.
Skills : Stock Management, Customer Service, Forklift Operator, Materials Handling, Forklift, Reach-forklift, Cherry Picker Certified.
- Received and unloaded merchandise from trucks and delivered merchandise to the stock room.
- Took inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Received and unloaded merchandise from trucks and delivered merchandise to the stock room.
- Stacked and stored pallets at the end of the shift to keep the warehouse clean and organized.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Controlled and drove a forklift truck in order to move large crates or containers of goods and materials to specific areas within a warehouse.
- Assisted with the maintenance of inventory levels while straightening and rotating products on shelves.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments were correct.
Bachelors of Science