Realtor Assistant Resume
Headline : To create productivity, profitability and value in this field by using employment and educational training and customer care and service experience while maintaining the highest level of integrity and dedication. Efficient sales professional, cross-trained to produce superior results in customer service and administrative support roles seeking to transfer solid work ethic to a forward thinking professional organization.
Skills : 10 Key By Touch, Keyboarding 60 Wpm, Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone Systems, Organization.
- Assisted realtors with task such as scheduling meetings, viewings of property etc.
- Answered phone calls took messages.Booked trips.Maintained calendars and what ever else was needed.
- Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and maintained paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
High School Diploma
Sr. Realtor Assistant Resume
Summary : Facilitated lease contracts, coordinated property listings and assisted with the management of 20+ properties for consistent Top Producer of the. Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters. Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
Skills : Supervisory (3 years), Microsoft Office (10+.
- Assisted clients with relocating Book Keeping Property Management Assistant.
- Set appointments for open house and showings.
- Prepared documents for closing and brochures for realtors.
- Staged and photographed new homes for marketing purposes Designed and created flyers Helped with marketing in various ways Communicated with fellow .
- Prospected Calling and following with leads/phone calls.
- Cleaned Customer Service Showing Apartments Cleaning Windows.
- Hosted open houses for customers who were attempting to sell their property.
Jr. Realtor Assistant Resume
Objective : Researched real estate properties for customers, using the multiple listing service (mls), seeking career minded individuals looking to join a company that will encourage them to advance within. Our perfect candidate will be self motivated to learn as much as possible about the title industry with the drive to be the best.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint -Quickbooks -Photoshop -Google Drive, Docs, Spreadsheet -All Social Media Applications - Constant Contact.
- Created marketing collateral materials.
- Assisted brokers with events, outings and meetings.
- Maintained broker profiles for social media and networking sites.
- Entered and maintained property listings.
- Maintained prospect and call logs.
- Coordinated and scheduled meetings, made reservations, confirmed appointments and provided directions when required.
- Prepared forms and other documents related to sales, renewals, leases and exclusive agencies.
BA In Communications
Realtor Assistant III Resume
Objective : More than 7 years experience working for well-established property management and realty firms providing administrative support and service with a smile Excel independently or as a team player. A self-starter and quick learner. Competent in the performance of multiple tasks and attentive to detail. Known to go above and beyond the call of duty to satisfy requests.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Muse, Illustrator.
- Provided detailed home information to prospective buyers and introduced buyers to mortgage specialists & escrow service -Facilitated and managed all .
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Assisted jennifer pritchett (realtor) with the day-to-day operations of her real estate business.
- Created and maintained a large client base by meeting needs and providing exceptional customer service.
- Gathered, distributed and maintained all the materials for marketing plans.
AA In Criminology
Realtor Assistant II Resume
Objective : Ready to function as a highly skilled Mortgage Underwriter with over 15 years of experience with FHA level 2, conventional level 3 and DU underwriting as well as VA and HUD loans processing. Mortgage Software considerable experience working with Wells Fargo's LIS system and with the Ellie Mae System, Encompass and Calyx Point.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook, Powerpoint, Powerpoint.
- Communicated with clients at least once a week to check on their needs and assure clients understand we care about their concerns and needs.
- Kept Agent updated with all communication with clients to maintain continuity of communication between client, assistant and agent.
- Planed all special projects with an action plan to assure there is a record of time and cost for all projects to be evaluated at the end of each year for the following year.
- Developed prospects list - Located addresses and phone numbers for targeted seller categories to use for direct mail.
- Scaned the MLS for expired listings, research tax records for out of state owners, check local newspapers for unrepresented sellers and search all possible media to find prospects for buying of selling.
- Created a warm call list from responses to mailings or other promotions.
- Returned calls to all prospects even if they do not need agent's services right away but still send them information about agent.
Realtor Assistant I Resume
Objective : Focused Inventory and Shipping coordinator with six years experience. Accomplished in streamlining cargo shipping and inventory management, with exceptional communication and problem solving skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Shipping Product.
- Coordinated all closings Showed properties to potential buyers and other brokers at open houses and by appointment.
- Coordinated appointments to show marketed properties.
- Accompanied buyers and sellers to their home inspections and appraisals.
- Negotiated, facilitated and managed real estate transactions.
- Continually stayed up-to-date on mortgage rates and related real estate news.
- Marketed and sold property for clients by hosting open houses and advertising online and in print.
- Followed up with prospective buyers regarding incentives from the builder and new developments in the surrounding area.
Associate/Realtor Assistant Resume
Objective : Accurately typed company and client documents Maintained records, performed extensive data entry, sent outgoing mail Operated telephone switchboard . Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration. Acted as liaison between buyers and sellers to ensure positive experiences for both parties.
Skills : Effective Communication Computer And Technical Literacy.
- Oversaw all aspects of the administration of the agent's business.
- Created & managed all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Maintained all agent financial systems, profit & loss statement, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinated the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Created & updated a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Managed the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Ensured that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts & lead generation.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Realtor Assistant/Administrative Resume
Objective : Position in the Medical field to utilize management and experience in supporting medical practitioners in a health care. Highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting professional relationships. Love outside Sales and Building relationships.
Skills : Business Development, Budgeting, Cold Calling, Prospecting, Business Management.
- Responsible for data entry.
- Responsible for set up of tracking methods.
- Maintained all computer tracking.
- Responsible for maintenance of computer database.
- Responsible for duties such as escrows.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned Marketed new projects and vacant apartments.
- Oversaw leasing of rental properties for programs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Realtor Assistant/Operator Resume
Objective : Updated all client information.
Assisted with development of agency rent collection procedure. Communicated with clients both in person and on the phone in. Used Like administrative assistants in other industries, real estate administrative assistants answer telephones and take messages.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center Experience.
- Distributed incoming mail.
- Operated scanners, facsimile machines and photocopiers.
- Created documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
complete expense reports and other accounting forms.
- Answered routine inquiries from clients, agents and brokers.
- Maintained high levels of quality performance, potential clients who needed assistance interpreting their contacts were met with satisfaction.
- Reviewed and proofread all listings for corrections and make changes as needed.
- Coordinated all closings using the checklist attached to ensure continuity and good communication between agent, client and assistant.
Realtor Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where exemplary organizational skills, ability to prioritize competing demands, team orientation and eye for detail can be utilized.
Skills : Hair Extensions, Hair Cuts, Hair Color, Skin Care, Makeup, Product Knowledge, Sales, Customer Service.
- Performed general office support and administrative assistance as required.
- Answered all calls and direct them accordingly.
- Answered routine inquiries from clients, agents and brokers.
- Provided clerical support to agents and brokers during the sale process.
- Drafted and reviewed real estate documents.
- Collected and recorded of rent payments.
- Created work orders for maintenance.
- Responsible for showing property for prospective clients.
- Submitted rental listings to various websites and local newspapers.
Early Childhood Development