After School Teacher Resume
Objective : After School Teacher implements creative and engaging programs for students in a safe, nurturing environment.
Skills : Management skills, Time management.
- Tutored elementary school students in all subjects at Elementary school.
- Planned educational activities after homework were completed.
- Taught the children different subjects such as Math, Science, Reading, etc.
- Helped them on Homework or classwork that they didn't finish in school Plans group activities such as art/crafts, circle, and playtime.
- Handled students' behavioral problems successfully by providing individual counseling services after school Assisted students with homework planned.
- Tutored children, interact with the children and observe and watch over the children.
- Used strong interpersonal communication talking with other teachers, the children, and the parents.
Jr. After School Teacher Resume
Objective : To offer organisational skills and leadership abilities as an employee to help further the mission of helping the community and being a leader with in company.
Skills : Communication Skills, Presentation.
- Provided a safe and developmentally appropriate program in accordance with all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Planned both long and short-range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
- Met the emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs of each child.
- Encouraged assistants to contribute to curriculum planning.
- Coordinated field trips.
- Prepared monthly plan charts.
- Completed bi-annual assessment of children's development.
- Reported progress of children to parents in bi-annual reports and through parent-teacher conferences.
- Maintained daily open communication with parents.
Sr. After School Teacher Resume
Summary : After School Teacher participates collaboratively and professionally with other faculty and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of the staff and student body.
Skills : Subject Knowledge, Management.
- Implemented the program curriculum as planned by the Extended Day Program Director to ensure a quality experience for all participants.
- Worked with program personnel to implement engaging, developmentally appropriate educational enrichment curriculum and programming which expands and supports student learning experiences beyond the classroom.
- Developed and maintained professional working relationships through effective and timely communication with the program director, other program personnel, and other building staff members, such as the principal, custodians, teachers, and food service personnel.
- Worked cooperatively and effectively as a team member by communicating and contributing information on a continuous basis.
- Assisted the program director in addressing the ongoing needs of the students and parents.
- Implemented program procedures effectively to ensure the safe being of all participants.
- Redirected inappropriate student behaviors and implement the program discipline system to effectively monitor and guide proper student behavior.
After School Teacher I Resume
Objective : After School Teacher performs this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research.
- Maintained a safe play environment.
- Observed and monitored children's play activities.
- Communicated with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Sanitized toys and play equipment.
- Kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Identified signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
After School Teacher II Resume
Headline : After-School Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each student?s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
Skills : Management, Subject Knowledge.
- Supervised the children, with first priority in their safety, at all times following risk management policies.
- Participated and encouraged the positive participation of all students in daily activities and events.
- Supervised the Site Coordinator, develop daily lesson plans.
- Lead organized learning activities for students to develop and strengthen their academic, physical, and social skills.
- Reviewed program work plans with Site Coordinator, Lead Teacher, or classroom teacher for effective program implementation.
- Participated in and evaluate the effectiveness of activities and events.
- Instructed students on the safe and proper use of supplies and equipment.
After School Teacher III Resume
Summary : Excellent speaking skills and written communication skills Can do attitude, self-starter, and willingness Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment or excel working individually.
Skills : Critical Thinking, Ability to Manage.
- Developed daily lesson and activity plans in coordination with the coordinator.
- Devised and designed group activities.
- Assisted the children with their homework.
- Identified students needing more attention and acted accordingly.
- Reviewed and provided feedback on program work plans.
- Ensured the safety and supervision of children at all times.
- Managed to creates and nurture a safe, positive and loving environment.
Asst. After School Teacher Resume
Objective : After School Teacher professional offering progressive experience in the areas of filing, data entry, and student assistance.
Skills : Presentation, Management.
- Created and implemented weekly lesson plans.
- Planned field trips, meet with parents, assist with home work.
- Planned learning educational fun activities for students.
- Encouraged students to use thinking skills.
- Assisted with organizing and keeping on task.
- Encouraged children to try and experience new things that can expand their learning experiences.
- Created a loving, caring and learning environment for children.
Associate After School Teacher Resume
Headline : After School Teacher works as a member of an after school team to assist with the implementation and monitoring of the after school curriculum while providing for the safety and security of all students.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teaching.
- Maintained order in the classroom.
- Established and enforced behavior guidelines for the classroom.
- Communicated clear objectives for all assignments.
- Monitored students' progress.
- Prepared various materials to aid in students' imaginative play and learning.
- Encouraged students to explore learning opportunities.
- Prepared classrooms for daily activities.
- Monitored students' behavior, social development, and physical health.
Lead After School Teacher Resume
Summary : After School Teacher Teacher work with Site Coordinators, Lead Teachers, Community Partners and other members of the staff to support the curriculum and thematic activities
Skills : Excellent Communication, Management.
- Assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Prepared lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Presented subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers.
- Tutored and assisted children individually or in small groups in order to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Supervised students on field trips.
- Distributed teaching materials such as workbooks, papers, and pencils to the student.
- Enforced administration policies and rules governing students.
After School Teacher Resume
Summary : After School Teacher services with ability to work cooperatively with others, establish and maintain productive work relationships with clients, colleagues, faculty, as well as students.
Skills : Literacy, Management.
- Provided art enrichment to students in 1-6th grade by engaging them in a full range of educational and cultural arts experience.
- Helped students with homework and provided them with a recreation class.
- Assisted the site coordinator with duties, as the backup coordinator of the program.
- Promoted educational skills, which helped improve the academics of the students.
- Exposed students to a culture that taught them about tolerance and acceptance.
- Entered them in educational contests where we had first-place winners.
- Established a great connection between parents and staff.